The Sorceress & The Werewolf

Par WrittenByAMoodyPen

In a world where might often makes right, a sorceress currently holds the throne. Dubbed the Dark Lady and fe... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

7

5 2 2
Par WrittenByAMoodyPen

The Alpha sprawled in boneless languor, the latest challenger (for his alpha title) by his feet.

Defeated Rival: ...Is this really all you want?

The Alpha (groaning in pleasure): Yes. Keep going.

Defeated Rival: I tried to kill you.

The Alpha: Yes, yes. But you're still an excellent masseuse. Ah~ I could die happy right now. Your foot rubs must be a staple in heaven.

Defeated Rival: How did I lose to you...?

The Alpha (laughing): Grumble all you want. I'm going to enjoy this for the next month.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

19.5K 671 25
In a world of super humans. "The Super Power Academy of Heroes". It's the best boarding school in the country. Five teenagers from across the world m...
9K 199 10
Charli and Chase meet at school and slowly their relationship evolves. - "Who are they?" "They're new, they just moved here from Connecticut or somet...
1.7M 105K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
Lestrade Academy Par Leah Killem

Roman pour Adolescents

4.4K 249 42
Lestrade Academy consists of two parts with a high fence in between that seperates girls from boys. Each part has two buildings: a school and a huge...