Reborn: to love and revenge (...

By bts_taekook34

In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcef... More

death
reborn
shower
Insult
Jaewon
Jungkook's taste is unique
He took the knife and prepared....
Begging for forgiveness
Taking advantage
Kim group
Pervert
Chapter 13
Appetite and losing weight
Sleeping in his room
Ability
Second sister, kim jennie
Chapter 18
Already slept with...
Blood stained bed cover
New clothes and shoes
Saving Choi byungho
An apple with love
Extra money
Owe me a chance
Change in strategy
Jeon and choi family's friendship
Undeniable facts
Black cat
confession
Chapter 31
Sweeter than morning dew
Lottery
A pile of trash
Mother
Sending you to your date(1)
Sending you to your date(2)
Joining forces to slender
Rewarding them with two bottles of wine
Headline
Beauty in the eyes of beholder
second uncle
Stay
Too much...
Group of liers
Well fed mosquito's
Lovely moments
The maid's service
Chapter 49
Jennie slept with jungkook?
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 [M]
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 [M]
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

rage

3.7K 124 5
By bts_taekook34

His combat skills were undefeatable and his shooting skills were also frighteningly good. Moreover, he was a true, natural-born business talent. The companies under his name were involved in almost every industry and he directed a large financial group that was ranked first globally.

He had a complex background and since they were young, he had been the country's ultimate male idol!

He really could not survive his punch. His fists were tougher than steel. Even a single punch would take away half his life.

He rushed to shout at him. "Don't hit me!"

It was only after the words escaped his mouth that he recalled, regardless of how much trouble he caused for him, he had never once raised his hand against him in his past life.

Jungkook's lips curled up and his crazed eyes were filled with rage. "You're still afraid of being hit?"

He nodded his head frantically.

He narrowed his eyes and watched him in a searching manner.

Something seemed to be amiss with him.

He had forcefully taken him in front of the man he loved. Wasn't he supposed to be screaming and shouting at him?

Earlier, he had been so agitated that he cried and bit him hard. His chest and arms were covered in scratches and bite marks from him.

He had thought that he would continue with his insane behaviour. To his surprise,he appeared much more composed now. "I'm not so low as to hit you."

"If you can't bear to hit me, you should say so directly." His lips seemed to carry a faint smile.

His smile made him feel as though something was seriously wrong with him. Could it be that he had gone mad from the mental blow?

Taehyung was genuinely happy.

They were both alive, how wonderful was this?!? he felt deliriously happy to the point where he wanted to jump on top of him! To hug him and kiss him!

However, right now, he was still undressed. He couldn't possibly jump on him while he was naked.

Furthermore, the current him hated him thoroughly and was extremely enraged by his actions.

He thought somewhat pitifully, since God wanted to give him a second chance, couldn't he have brought him back a little earlier? If that had been the case, he would never have eloped with jaewon.

Forget it. Obtaining a second chance was already a great miracle.

Jungkook's expression turned colder. He was right. He truly could not bear to hurt him even though he had betrayed him!

Taehyung watched his expression turn darker than coal. He understood that he had to overcome this difficult obstruction.

From what he recalled, in order to punish him for eloping, he would soon lock him up in the jeon villa.

That was the residence he owned outside the city center.

He did not wish to be locked up again.

Thus, he began to coax him with soft words. he said softly, "Don't be angry..."

He stared at his chubby face for three seconds and felt that he must have gone mad from anger.

Or perhaps, he was intentionally putting on an act to fool him, so that he could find an opportunity to kill him.

He did not change his expression. Since he wanted to play the long game, he would go along with her. "Do you think that your actions are simple enough to only invite my anger?"

"What did I do?" he mumbled in a low voice.

"I met with a car accident while I was in jaewon's car. Why are you so angry?"

Even if he beat him to death, he would never admit that he had eloped with jaewon, even though that had genuinely been the case.

Otherwise, their relationship would really become doomed.

Besides, from what he recalled, in order to secure his own life, jaewon never admitted to the truth about what had happened.

"You dared to do it, yet you won't admit to it?" jungkook seemed to instantly be overtaken with rage. The already frigid room was becoming even colder.

He endured his heavy aura to ask him innocently. "Admit to what?"

He gritted his teeth and said, "You dared to elope with jaewon. You are looking for death!"

If this had been in the past, he would already have been trembling in fright. Right now however, he was strangely unafraid of him.

He raised his eyebrow and said, "Who told you I eloped with him?"

His face was dark and he stood there silently.

He knew clearly that it was his own good sister, jennie, who had given him this news.

Since he did not wish to answer, he did not press him to do so.

"Umm... No matter how you've misunderstood me,can you please help me to get a fresh set of clothes so that i don't have to have this conversation bare naked?"

From what he recalled, he would subsequently wrap him up tightly in a bed sheet and directly haul him away to be stuffed into his car.

The entire jeon Villa had watched and laughed at his sorry state.

At that time, one of them even leaked the news, causing it to spread through the entire city center. It became a known fact that he had attempted to elope and was hauled away bare naked, and this humiliating scene was seen by the public.

He definitely needed to prevent this from happening!

Jungkook glanced at him and immediately spoke in a heavy voice. "hoseok, bring a set of men's clothes for taehyung right now!"

"Understood," the bodyguard outside the door immediately responded respectfully.

Taehyung's expression instantly darkened. "jungkook, it turns out that you did not only take advantage of me while jaewon was right behind the curtains. You even had your bodyguard listen right outside!"

Previously, he had been too focused on struggling out of jungkook's hold and did not notice the man at the entrance.

The bodyguard who had heard them was jung hoseok.

He was also the man who despised him thoroughly.

However, to jungkook, hoseok was not just a simple bodyguard. He was also somewhat of a friend.

The hospital room was quiet to the point where even their breaths could be heard clearly from outside.

Considering his current weight, his breathing was much noisier than a normal person. It even sounded as though he was constantly panting.

The sound of his own breaths left him wanting to immediately shed all of his fat!

He appeared like a fat buddha seated on the bed with the sheets wrapped around him. He had even occupied most of the bed all by himself.

This was really too embarrassing.

It was better to look at the handsome man instead.

He shifted his gaze onto jungkook, directing a look of deep love towards him.

Unfortunately, his chubby appearance caused his face to appear swollen. His eyes were also still wet from being moved by their reunion. There was an unclear expression in his gaze.

He naturally assumed that he was angry at the loss of his virginity,and was crying in grievance.

Jungkook's unbelievably handsome face was tight with tension. The distant gaze he directed at him, grew colder and colder.

The two of them were looking right at each other, yet it was completely opposite of that in the movies. There were no fireworks or bright red hearts filling the air.

The atmosphere was filled with misgivings and suspicion.

For some reason, he could not sense any of his feelings for him in his gaze.

If in his previous life, he did not sacrifice his life for him despite his half-dead state, he would have never known that the cold and heartless jungkook actually loved him so much.

Speaking of which, did he actually love him?

He was a man with a great sense of responsibility. Since he acknowledged him as his wife, he never once changed his mind. However, he had never said the word 'love' to hin.

Could it be that, what he felt toward him was not love, but a sense of responsibility?

As his mind wandered, his mood gradually turned gloomy.

He sniffled. No matter what, in this life, he wanted to obtain his heart.

At this moment, a rhythmic knock resounded against the door. Hoseok carried a luxury branded store's paper bag in his hands. He came in and gave it to him with an expression of distaste and disgust on his face.

Taehyung held onto the sheets with one hand and extended his other arm, which was as dark as coal, to receive it.

Jungkooj immediately commanded hoseok in a harsh tone. "Turn around, leave!"

Hearing this, hoseok immediately obeyed by reflex.

Could it be that the CEO was worried that he would see taehyung's thick arm?

He really thought too much. This man was ugly, fat and covered in pimples. He was bad-looking to the point of death. Even if he stripped ***** in front of him, he would still be uninterested.

He really did not understand how blind their CEO was. He actually took a liking to this sort of trash!

Was it all just because the two of them had been engaged since a young age?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 235 29
Riku Kanashimiki was one of the Lost Incident victims who were kidnapped and tortured 10 years ago. But even now he still has trouble recovering from...
4.6M 350K 91
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...
5.9K 766 16
မည်သည့် platform မှာမှ share ခြင်းမပြုရ။ Cover Photo Crd:
1.4M 98.3K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...