Reaching For Stars (Itsuki X...

By Relentlezz41

This is my third Quins story. Itsuki to some was labeled "the worst first girl ever" when really in actuality... More

Chapter 1 - Homeroom
Chapter 2 - The Sisters
Chapter 3 - Star Appearance
Chapter 4 - Short Hair
Chapter 5 - All Of Them
Chapter 6 - Whine Dining
Chapter 7 - First Day On The Job
Chapter 8 - Spy X Dinner
Chapter 9 - Home
Chapter 10 - Coming Home
Chapter 11 - First Date
Chapter 12 - Brawl
Chapter 13 - Trouble

Chapter 14 - Visit

136 12 0
By Relentlezz41

After being suspended for giving a guy the hands, you find yourself just cleaning, doing school work, and then, a surprise.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Itsuki went into homeroom that morning and stared at the empty seat that her boyfriend would be in. Everything yesterday happened so fast. Someone was jealous because of him dating one of the Quins. On top of that, it was the wrong girl. The wrong sister! Oh the pain. The gossip had gotten out that he was jealous and eyeing Nino the whole time since all five girls transferred. 

(Just a side note everyone. In the canon universe, they all have the same hair color. Check their child photos. It's that signature pink. )

She heard all of it and turned around to a girl sitting next to her. 

"So my sister and I got confused?" Asked Itsuki.

"I guess so. So Bando thought you're boyfriend was with someone else?" Asked the classmate.

"I wear stars and she wears ribbons. I know we all look alike to a point, but is it the hair color? Really?"

"Well, you aren't the first girl with vibrant hair, a cute warm smile, and nice personality to light up the room and demand attention. Even if demand isn't the word, you got it. It's just how it goes really. As far as (F/N) at least he stood up for you and your sisters. He had it coming to him. He started it and I think your boyfriend held himself back at the end. It could have been a bloody mess."

"Yeah. He called me and told me that he's suspended for a few days and I'll bring him his assignments. This was just a wild thing that happened. His parents and sister talked to him and I will see how he is doing when I see him. Although, I find it funny they both got three days even though one got beat up and the other one didn't."  Itsuki shook her head. Fair is fair, although one instigated and the other returned it and stopped before it got ugly. 

"Good for the two of you. Really. Although, are your other sisters seeing someone? Might want to have them make that clear beforehand." The classmate winked at Itsuki.

"They are just worried about class and a few things outside of that. I don't think they have any guys. Don't know if they see someone who's interesting to them. Although if there is one, I'd be curious." Itsuki gave it some great thought. Especially since there is a boy in their grade helping out her four sisters. 

"Yotsuba even? She's friendly. A friend of mine says she is the most selfless girl she has ever met."

"That's her. I'll find out though. I doubt Fuutaro is going out with one of them though." Itsuki doubted to a point, although there was a little reason to making her see both sides.

~~~~~

Over at (F/N)'s house, he was catching up on laundry early and cleaning the house a little to carry the loud while his sister and mother were at work. The clothes were folded and put away and both bathrooms were cleaned from all 360 degrees. He had really had time to tackle the house at hand in the meantime to keep himself busy and be productive. Getting to sleep in to boot. 

It was around the final bell time when he was giving the main bathroom and shower a final rinse to get the last of the suds down the drain and have it shine when got a phone call. He put the shower head down and looked at his phone.

"Itsuki. Okay." He answered. "Hey Star. How's it going?"

< Honey what are you up to? >

"I got to sleep in, got laundry done early, and I got some bathroom deep cleans through and through done. On the final rinse. What's happening on your end?"

< Calling a taxi and heading to you after getting your homework. > (I want to say cab so badly but it's so not fitting. I'm from Connecticut and worked in New York. It's weird.)

"Oh. Okay. Question for you. Do you want to grab food after I'm done? Or what's up. I'm hosting so what are you thinking?"

< I was going to have food ordered and delivered and was going to ask you how many should I order for. >

"Damn Itsuki. Are you sure? What time are you ordering? My mother and sister will walk in the door any moment and father will follow up an hour later."

< So in an hour and a half please inform your parents and sister that I have meals coming as a courtesy of allowing me into their home. I insist. >

"Uhhh, okay. Let me get out of these clothes that smell like chemicals and I will see you and everyone soon..." He seemed a little hesitant and in disbelief. She was taking control and all he could say was the equivalent of 'Yes Dear'. She promised his work and food for all. Why argue? How could anyone?

< Okay Honey. See you soon. > A giggle and she hung up. 

"I am incredibly fortunate." He smiled and went to go get changed and cleaned up. Ready to replace the smell of spray cleaner with a good cologne and get himself in order and presentable. 

Elle was the first one home. "Bro, you home? Or are you out with the girlfriend?" She called as she walked up the stairs. Then to see him with the bathroom door open in some casual clothes and freshening up. "You just getting dressed?"

"Look at the bath and let me know if I did a good job?" (F/N) he asked his sister sarcastically. 

"I see shiny-shine. You put in work." Elle smiled.

"Laundry done, both bathrooms done, and Itsuki is grabbing my assignments, grabbing a taxi, and she is having dinner ordered and delivered here. She told me to let everyone know. Me, I'm just getting off the housework clothes from today and getting proper. And the fact you and Mom don't have to worry about dinner and can just relax for a little while is good, right?"

"So your girlfriend has you homework AND dinner tonight? Wow." Elle thought this was a serious perk.

"Rich Daddy." He shrugged.

"Thought you said she didn't flash it."

"She doesn't at all. But she called me after the final bell and gave me instructions. That said, she told me to tell everyone and she would see me soon. Even asking what time everyone will be home so she can have enough for all. She has an appetite like me at that."

"This is all so sudden. Mom will be in here in just a moment. Can't wait to hear what she thinks about all of this. You haven't been together already a month and she already is making meal arrangements for everyone." Elle nodded. "You're a lucky boy."

"I said that after she got off the phone with me. Just, wow."

"I don't care if it's burgers. She is cute, is trying to get her grades up, means well, and I like her. Don't screw it up." Elle declared to her brother.

"I guess we will see them meet Mom and Dad. So I hope."

"That is what I am a little concerned about. Concern, not afraid. Just to make that clear." (F/N) was a little nervous and was open about it. This was planned ahead, however it still doesn't help that it is the first time bringing a girl home. Always a nerve thing for a teenaged boy. Although, with him being the second child and Elle had been through it with a boyfriend at the time, he wasn't a nervous wreck. 

After a last mirror check (F/N) walked down stairs to see his mother coming through the door. She was wondering how her son's day one of suspension was going. It was a little concerning if she would see him have a day to relax and kick back or if he had something else on his mind. 

"How have you been today? Just getting up?" Ako asked (F/N).

"I just got changed. I was cleaning." He replied sternly.

"Excellent. Thank you. And any word if your girlfriend is coming?" A warm smile to imply she was looking forward to meeting her. 

"Actually I just was going to mention that. So Itsuki is coming and she is having food delivered. She said it was the least she can do for having her. Dad will be able to eat too if he comes on time."

"I made sure he will be on time. He is boarding the train soon." Ako smiled in relief. "Both bathrooms are clean, you look sharp, and I don't have to cook. Your girlfriend sounds very nice and thoughtful. Glad you know how to pick'em."

"It was just by chance." He shrugged. 

There was a doorbell ring as (F/N) stopped dead in his tracks. "Oh!"

"I-I should get that." Pondered (F/N).

"My child, unless you want me to get out that spoon then I answer that door." Ako said firmly to her son.

"Uhhh, okay fair enough..." (F/N) stepped back and watched his mother walk towards the door. The spoon is law. The law is absolute. 

Ako opened the door and was delighted to see a pink haired girl with a bright smile and star clips in her hair. "Hello."

"Good afternoon. You must be (F/N)'s mother. I'm Itsuki. It's a pleasure to meet you." Itsuki gave her a warm greeting. 

"Please come in. I've been waiting to meet you for sometime now."

"Thank you very much. And when your husband is home food will follow from Kin shortly after."

"Kin?" Gasped Ako.

"Yes. It's a client of my father. They have a special treat from us coming." Itsuki smiled as she walked in with Ako.

"That's a fine place..." Ako was in disbelief. Kin meaning Gold. And just as the name suggests, it's a fancy restaurant. On top of that, they don't deliver. At least, not unless one has a special source. 

After Itsuki swapped her shoes for some slippers she saw (F/N) seeing her in the kitchen. "Hi Honey." Walking over and giving him a big hug. 

"Hey."

"I missed you. So different without you there today. I can't even tell you how weird it was. Although the gossip got out about who I was mistaken for and they thought you did a number on him. But I have your homework and Kin will come soon."

"Kin!?" He gasped.

"Yes. Why?" Questioned Itsuki.

"They don't deliver." He cried.

"They don't. But they will for my father and a handful of other people. So, homework out here?" She suggested.

"Sure, I'll grab my bag."

"Also, did you put cologne on for me? You smell so good." Itsuki smiled and sat her down. 

"I did. And I'll be right back..." Talk about first impressions Itsuki. I mean damn. It's almost like you're buttering up my parents. My father certainly couldn't afford a family of four going to Kin without cutting back a little. And here you like it's nothing. Dear God.

Back to Ako she went over to the stove. "I'll be preparing tea Itsuki. Would you like a cup?"

"I would happily accept. Thank you." Itsuki nodded. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Not at all. Open up your books and hopefully you and my son can work together until food arrives."

"Thank you. Let me know if I can help." Itsuki then put her backpack down and was getting right to it. Especially with (F/N) not being in class for the day. 

Elle walked in a saw the whole thing. Thinking that this shy and cute girl was really being welcomed right away. Just as she thought. "Good afternoon Itsuki welcome back. I bumped into (F/N) just a few minutes ago. Thank you for helping out my brother."

"He's tutoring me and you are all having me so it's the least I can do."

"Let me know if you need anything from here on out. It will be just us girls. Trust me."

With the connections like at Kin or at the diner, Itsuki was looking forward to having more helpful sources. It could be useful knowing when the times come like birthdays and Christmas. Itsuki was going to be here in the afternoon and evenings today and for two more days. They are slowly getting used to it.

~~~~~

Now for Pops to see when he comes through the door.

-Relly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 10K 69
Ichika Nakano's life changed when she met that boy As you can see in the title its a Ichika Nakano x Male Reader story. I pick Ichika because of some...
23.9K 740 15
Y/N L/N, is a teenager who lives alone and who has an addiction for alcohol... What will happen when he has to tutor five dumb girls with his best fr...
30.4K 1K 23
[F/N] [L/N] is a model and a part-time actor. Being successful he already has what most wish for; money, fame, looks. He also thought he had it all...
9.2K 526 45
**second book in the series** (Y/N) arrived back in his home country... but some want him back? He returns to Japan (reluctantly) and continues to tu...