๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฌ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—›

Por Mushwrites

( ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ #๐Ÿ) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?"... Mรกs

โ€ข๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘โ€ข
๐™‹ ๐™ ๐™€ ๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐˜พ ๐™€ ๏ฟผ ๐˜ผ ๐™€ ๐™Ž ๐™ ๐™ƒ ๐™€ ๐™ ๐™„ ๐˜พ ๐™Ž
๏ผฆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™ใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ…
๏ผค๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ
Author's note
1.๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น
2. TO BE QUEEN
3. Proposal
4. The Meet
5. Interaction
6. Roka
7. Flirty king
8. Dinner
9. Emotions
10. Confession
11. Melting?
12. Closeness
13. Chance?
14. Their banters!
15. Vengeance or love?
16. Engaged!
17. Jealous.
18. Challenge?
19. She cares!
20. I like him.
22. Wedding night!
23. Love
24. Curious
25. QUEEN
26. Affection
27.Secrets
28. Truth
29. Sorry
30. Love

21. THE DAY

24.8K 1.9K 337
Por Mushwrites

Here you go with my favorite chapter🥹✨♥️

Ache ache comments phenk ke maro sablog because the chapter is very long.

5000 words>>>💟 do updates ek me he dediya mene so please show se love 200 se upar he comments kardo😭💅.

Please avoid any grammatical errors or typos.✌️

Do vote and comments, I would love it if y'all can do inline comments as well!! It's highly recommend 🦋

"You guys can't even find one piece of evidence against that douchebag? I want each and every detail of the scene by week, jisko marna hai maro but get me the information understood" I screamed on the phone, anger rushing into my nerves.

I just can't take any action without knowing the whole truth. That bloody man was with my father, but did he kill him or not it's still not confirmed.

And it's making me enraged, I could feel it in my veins, so can anyone with my jaw clenched and bloodshot red eyes, I was gasping for a breath, holding the bridge of my nose.

"Can you cool down a bit Veeransh, well are trying our level best just focus on your marriage " Abhimaan tired his best with his words to calm my anger which didn't help me at all.

Here I'm getting impatient the more I try to get closer to the truth, it's slipping away from my hands.

"I can't Abhi, I need my father's murderer on his knees in front of me begging for his life, I'm going insane I want to see him wriggling in pain, so bad that he have to beg for mercy, I want to kill him with my bare hands " I shouted throwing the phone on the bed with my face contorted with rage, I curled my lips, running hand in my hair.

"Veeransh you are about to get married to the love of your life, aise shakal leke jayega uske pas bhaag jayegi woh" He mocked me with a chuckle, I shot him a glare.

"Don't you dare say that" I warned him, my face turned stiff .

"Chill it was a joke" He cleared out and shrugged.

"Joke or not do not speak shit, I can't take that, she would never do this to me, she feels something for me now" I responded putting my trust in her.

Something wrenched inside my heart, I felt anxious as thoughts crossed me of her running away it angered me, taking a deep breath I calmed myself down, pushed those negative thoughts aside.

"I think you should tell her everything, about the doubts Veeransh" He suggested I peeked at him his face showed seriousness.

"I will after the wedding."

"She will hate you or might be enraged at you, will you be able to take it? " He asked, and I know he was right she might kill me and I'm ready for it.

But I just can't tell her anything right now, before the wedding is not happening, she will think I'm doing this for revenge.

Which is absolutely not true, but she will not understand this so it's better she shouldn't know about this.

"Woh mujhse nafrat karegi gussa karegi mein sambhal lunga, par wo mujse door chali jaye yeh mujhse bardasht nai hoga." I declared firmly, he shook his head.

The thought of going her away from me scared me, I felt my heart racing, the rush of emotions I felt was unbearable. She is not just a girl.

Mere jeene ki waja hai woh ab, she's my oxygen.

"Thank you Abhimaan for spoiling my mood with your stupid suggestions" I mocked him with a glare he scoffed before throwing a pillow at my face.

"I'm doing for you bastard, I have been through the same situation you know that's why I thought to give you a piece of advice" He implied was with a bad face, narrowed his eyes at me .

And I know he was talking about his past relationship, I knew why he left her, and I can't blame him. He has his own reasons, he came across this situation which is why he gave me suggestions.

But I'm still on my word that I would not tell her anything until it becomes clear.

"Anyway let's not think about this, put your focus on your wedding right, we will talk about all this later on" He said, tapping my back before walking up to me.

I glanced at him before taking him in a brotherly hug, to comfort him, I know what he must be going through, he was surprised by my action .

"Ab tu senti ho gaya apni shadi pe" He joked as we broke apart, I smacked his arm with a glare.

"Tere liye the yeh stupid, now get the hell out of here, I need to get ready" I ordered him forcing a smile, he signed before vanishing from my room.

I took a cold shower to calm my nerves, I was at ease for a while, as a thought crossed to me I'm getting married to the lady I adore the most.

When I saw her at the ball for the first time I knew she would definitely be my wife one day.

The day is here.

I was decked in black kurta, I ran hand through my black hair messing them, I was so exhilarated and I glanced at myself in the mirror, the smile was not leaving my face.

Aj Meri Mohabbat puri tarah se meri hone jarahii hai.

The door of my room opened with a jerk. I saw huffing Rudra and before I could yell at him, what he told me snatched the floor beneath me, I felt as if someone took our breath out from my lungs.

"Bhai bhabhi bhaag gayi" He said in one breath, his face crammed with sweat, indicating he must have ran all the way.

What?

"Rudra Kya behuda mazak hai yeh?" I roared with my feet rooted on the ground, curling my fists and the rage rushed in my adrenaline, I saw him flinch at my tone.

"Bhai I'm damn serious" He replied solemnly.

I was dumbfounded by the news, my heart clenched at the same time, I could feel my chest puffed as I took a breath to control my fury.

I shut my eyes dipped my head backward, the wrath I was feeling was out of control, how could she betray me like this?

I bloody gave her the crown, made her queen of my heart and she backstabbed me, she would pay for this, I never wanted her to show my this devil side but she has forced me.

"Maithili apko aisa nahi Karna chahiye tha '' I screamed, throwing the vase on that mirror in front of me, breaking into pieces which spread on the floor, followed by every glass antique which was infront of me.

"Veeransh stop it! cool down I have already ordered our men to find her, mil Jaye go wou" Abhimaan tried to pacify me, I saw Aahana beside him and my blood boiled.

"Where is Maithili I'm sure you know, kaise bhagi Woh and why didn't you inform us? did you help her huh" I lash out at her taking steps near her, she jumped at my tone.

"Am I myself confused why did she do it, and agar mujhko bata kar jati toh I would have definitely helped her, she's my friend" Aahana responded in a low tone I could feel she was frightened .

That damn audacity I was too nice to her. She needs to know who she's talking to, and before I could scream at her.

"Calm down Veeransh, don't let your anger ruin things for us'" Abhimaan stood in front of me covering his lady, saving her from my anger.

Really? calm how am I supposed to be alright.

"Ansh, did you do something to her?" My mother entered the room decked in a saree and inquired in a stern tone .

Wasn't she supposed to be on my side?

"Mom? Do you really think so, I'm myself shocked and confused why the hell did she run away wasn't my love enough for her" I screamed she sighed and placed her hand on my arm rubbing it.

"I'll go find her myself, handle the things here, make sure this news doesn't get out, I will get married today and that too with Maithili" I ordered firmly exchanging looks with both Rudra Abhimaam.

-

"Mr Shekhawat I want all the roads empty, not vehicles, no humans for a few hours, make it strike of whatever this is my order" I commanded the commissioner sternly, while riding on my white horse finding her.

He immediately agreed as he was well aware of who he was talking to, I and my means were finding her for 30 minutes but there was not any sign of her.

"Sir I think we found her '' They informed me as some were in front of me and few at my back covering me as well.

As soon as they notified me the wrath I was holding back immediately came back, I gave them a sign with my head to enveloped her and they obeyed.

I jumped down from the horse rolling the sleeves of my kurta, I took the steps near her with my jaw clenched and nose flared.

I saw her finally, she was decked in a red embroidered dress, looking like a damn goddess, with her jewelry and stuff, she turned her eyes widened in shock, she lifted her lehenga to run again.

But my men blocked her way, she turned around , hazel eyes met mine, and suddenly we were alone in the crowd, she was huffing badly, I walked close to her, gaining my senses.

The scenario right in front my eyes made me more furious as my men had pointed their revolvers and swords at her.

"If she even gets a little scratch I'll myself push you under 6ft ground, BOW DOWN, ON YOU KNEES SHE YOUR QUEEN" I growled In my buisness tone, within a second they obeyed.

No one can disrespect her, if she did something wrong I'll be the one to punish her.

And she was my wild tigress. She knew how to give it back, she snatched the gun from one of my men and kicked him with her heel, aiming her revolver at me.

Her eyes were bloodshot red, she was furious, with her puffed cheeks, and red nose, she eyed me angrily, as if I had done something to her.

She glared at me once and turned around to run again. She was well aware that I won't any man her catch her, but she couldn't run away from me.

"MAITHILI STOP RIGHT THERE" I screamed taking her name, pointed my pistol at her, before pulling it out from my back, but she didn't stop. I growled, with my jaw clenched, my eyes hardened, she's forcing me to do something to her which I have never done before.

I fired my gun beside her, I kept firing it taking out all the bullets in rage, strolling towards her, she screamed, halting her steps palming her ears frightened .

"I told you to stop it" I snarled, standing in front of her, pointing my gun at her, as I took step near her.

"Veer don't you dare come close to me, or I'll kill you for real this time" She screamed pointing that pistol at me, with her face contorted with rage, I could see her eyes firmed.

I couldn't believe what I witnessed, I never thought in my wildest dream that we both would face this situation, where we have pointed revolvers at each other.

I threw my head back after inhaling a deep breath, I gave an indication to my men to leave us alone, and as soon as they disappeared.

I stood there with my fist clenched on sides, and rolled my shoulders back, glaring at her.

"Don't you dare Veer" She warned me, throwing wrath from her eyes, when I took my steps close to her.

"What the heck do you think you are doing first you run away from the goddamn wedding, and doing this stupidity, you think you can kill me and I'll let you do it, then you are highly mistaken" I screamed with my jaws clenched, I could feel my heart pacing rapidly, she took her steps back, surprise formed on her face her eyes enlarged.

Did she expect me to get lovey dovey to her after what stunt she had pulled, she didn't care about my love towards my reputation, why the hell did she even run, these questions were eating me alive .

The whole street was empty, still I felt suffocated, in my mind I was growing larger and larger expanding with rage. If I didn't do something fast, to get myself under control, I'd explode.

I strolled towards her in two strides as I reached ner her. She gasped, with her eyes dilated, holding her wrist, rolled her around her back hit my puffed chest, with my other hand I snatched the gun from her hand, placed it on her head from behind.

As I inhaled rapidly with the action, I could feel my muscles tensed, my heart racing with her close to me, I could feel her taking deep breaths, her face indicating a surprise look.

"Mene beinteha mohabbat ki thi aapse or yeh saza de rahe ho Meri mohabbat ki" I let out the hurt in my heart escalated from a dull throb to burning, glaring pain faster than a lighting bolt.

"Sab jhoot, you have lied to me since the day one, and I believe that, I don't know what reason is that you are eager to get married to me but I'll not let you succeed Veer, you have mess with the wrong girl" She bellowed her eyes sharpen as she squirmed in my tight hold.

"Who the hell told you this? " I snarled throwing the gun at the corner, turned her around, to see her face, she was fuming, I glared at her and she glared at me back.

"Speak"

"Doesn't matter, stop pretending, tell me why the hell are you doing this, are you using me? why are you getting married to me, speak the truth Veer" She clenched her teeth, her nose flared , she curled her fist.

"Mein pagalon ki tarah pyaar karta hoon tumse, can't you see it, you really think I would use you for something? agar aisa karna hota toh kabhi apna pyaar zahir nahi karta, i would have married you anyhow forcefully, but I cared for you damn apni jaan se bhi zyada chahta hoon tumhe, meri zindagi ban chuki ho, ishq ho gaya hai mujhe tumse , dikhai nahi deti meri deewangi tumhare liye haan, " I concede my tone turned out be loud, and furious, my heart racing against my chest.

"See how's my heart racing for you, can't you feel my love you really think I'm pretending huh" I yelled, grabbed her arms, yanked her closer, she hissed as our front touched.

"Veer you are hurting me" She whispered, my hold was tight on her arms, her eyes met mine and they watery, her lip wobbled as she tried hard to break, she closed her eyes before opening them again.

"You are hurting me more Maithili, how can you believe someone else I thought you liked me and you were trusting me" I implied gritting my teeth.

"Yes I do, I LIKE YOU, I'm falling for you after your stupid flirty lines, you care towards me, the way you respect me, show your care, I was going crazy for you I like that, it forced me to fall for you, Mein pasand karne lagi thi apko, mere dil me jagah bana di hai aapne, but after I got to know it was all a plan the whole freaking lie, just so you can married to me, how you suppose me to react haan" She shouted fisting the collar of my kurta, her eyes were red, I could feel her lips quivering she inhaled to get some air.

My heart skipped a beat, the words I was craving to hear from her mouth, she said it, she liked me, and I freaking knew it, at one point I felt delighted but at the same time furious and puzzled why she ran away then.

"How can you trust some random person Maithili, you should have asked me can't you see the love I have for you in my eyes"

"I have to trust the random person because he happened to be my own father" She said, her head hanging and her voice turned low, as if she was exhausted.

I curled my hand into a fist, my jaw tightened and a vein must have popped out on my head. I felt so raged at that person, I had a sudden urge to kill him today itself, choke him with bare hands until he took his last breath, he will pay for this.

"What did he tell you?" I inquired in a firm tone, seriousness formed on my face.

"That you are not in love with me, something happened in the past and this is a reason behind you getting married to me, you are using me, for something, he didn't tell me the whole thing, asked me to run away, at first I didn't trust him, but he showed the conversation when he asked you if you are using me for revenge and you didn't denied, and I had to trust him he is my father why would he lie to me" She disclosed and lift her head her eyes held questions, she was waiting for my reply.

"Why did your father record this conversation, didn't you ask him?" I questioned controlling my anger.

"Maybe to show me, and why didn't you refuse it, how am I supposed to believe you, just tell me the truth, aap mujhe se kisi badle ke liye Shadi nai Karahe ho na? " She implored, her voice turned heavy as she asked me with her misty eyes which demanded answers.

"Agar badle ke liye shadi karaha hota tou abhi yahan tumse baat nai karaha hota, seedha utha ke Mandap mein lekar jata, badla Lena hota tou tumhare nakhre nai utha ta mein, tum pe toh mera qatal bhi maaf hai, aur badle ki baat karahi ho, badla lene hota tou apni duniya na banta tumhe, ishq hai tumse isliye abhi bhi kharoch tak nai ayi tumhe, sahi salamat khadi ho, warna Veeransh singh Rathore dhoka dene walon ko zinda nahi rakhta." I professed loudly in one breath, taking my heart out.

"I want you to trust you, can you sign this for me" She whispered her eyes turned soft as she forward me some papers, her hand trembling, I frowned I saw the papers and there were some conditions which she has asked me to fulfill.

"Pehli baar apne kuch manga hai mujhse" I told her a chuckled escape from my lips she really think I care about this stupid conditions.

Manga bhi toh kya maanga I would have set the world on fire for her. There was no pen so I took the knife which was laying on the ground.

"Pen nai tou mera khoon he sahi apke liye kuch bhi" I said with a smile and before I could      Injure my thumb she held my wrist. 

"STOP" She screamed taking the papers she ripped them apart. I cupped her face, as she was speechless her eyes showed unsaid emotion, tears flowed down from her eyes, she was staring at me with her bewitching hazel eyes.

"I'm so sorry Veer, I'm so regretful, I'm very sorry, I doubted on your love, but what was I supposed to do he was my father I had to trust what he said and you don't have to prove your love anymore, I Trust you and I'm ready to get married to you, I want to start my new life with you without any conditions and lies" She apologized, then professed her feelings her face formed into gloomy one which I absolutely hate, she looked good when her face shine with happiness.

I was angry at her but the moment she told me she was falling for me she liked me all the wrath and hurt vanished, I do not want to drag this topic further.

"There must be a misconception about your father, I'll cleared it out, do not repeat this next time, you are angry, hurt, in sort of a problem, worried, or overthinking just come to me, I will sort your issues alright" I told her placing my hand on her left cheek, she bobbed her head in yes with her shining with tears.

"Do you trust me?" I asked her wipping off the tears from her face, she smiled and nodded her head.

"I need words sweetheart" I demanded my tone turned out to be dominant, she inhales shaking her head.

"Yes Veer I do trust you" She whispered staring me with her gorgeous eyes, a smile made its way to my face, I felt satisfied. 

"Now say that you like me" I demanded, pulling her closer, she enlarged her eyes in realization, she gulped nervously, recollecting that she confessed her feelings for me blood rushed to her cheeks.

"I-I think we should go sab intezar karahe hongay" She fumbled changing the topic, and putting up a smile, I glared at her, she turned to leave.

I placed my hand on the back of her neck, yanked her close, she gasped as our nose brushed, our face so close to each other I could feel her warm breath fanning on her face, I rested my head on her, she clutched my kurta from waist.

My gaze shifted to her tempting lips which were inviting me, I lifted my eyes to see her already staring at me. I felt her heart racing, I felt my muscles tensed Bt the proximity.

All I could think was to devour that mouth of hers

"Can I kiss you Sweetheart?" I asked for her approval, almost losing it, She turned red, surprised formed her face, she bit her lower lip wrapped her arms around my neck, raised her face, giving me a green signal.

I grabbed her chin, and removed the distance between us. I kissed her, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made her cling to me as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world. sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling.

She put her hand either side of my face and the surrounding fell away. I have never felt like this before, my heart keeps missing beats, I tasted her and I realized I was starving, her soft skin brushing against mine.

"Ap bhi mujhe bohat achay lengthy ho Veer, I think I have started falling for you" She whispered, amidst her heavy breath, as we moved apart her face glowed with contentment, there was a smile on her face and cherry cheeks were making it perfect.

Her words sent me an overwhelming feeling, I felt pleased, I held her face in my palms and kissed her forehead, She sighed.

"You make me so happy Sweetheart" I whispered, pulling her in a bone-crushing hug, she rested her head on my chest wrapping her arms around my torso, I pulled her closer as much I could, not even letting the air pass .

-

As we entered inside the haveli gained different gazes from people as they must be shocked to witness this type of baraat where the groom and bride are entering together. The drums were playing with loud noise .

As I was on my horse with my sweetheart in front of me sitting royally, she didn't care about anyone nor did I.

But I could feel the sharp gaze of Rani Maa and the horrifying gaze of Mr Rajvansh, oh he must be surprised but he will get his punishment for what he did.

I could see our friends and family making their way towards us. I jumped down from my horse, give her a smile to my gorgeous bride.

My men stood around us so the guests didn't get to see us.

I opened my arms for her, she placed her hands on my shoulder, leaned down, I lifted her from waist and carefully placed her down on her feet.

I suddenly got a deja vu of her first meeting, I saw her eyes shining as she recalled it as well, she smiled. I returned it back pecking her cheek and she giggled.

"You know you are exactly, precisely and perfectly what I waited for" She whispered to me and it touched my heart like never before. I don't need to hear any I love you from her when her eyes speak what she feels for me.

I leaned closer to her,peck her lips, before we get it longer we heard a throat clearing sounds, she moved back realizing the surroundings .

"Yeh sab kya tamasha hai Veeransh" Rani maa questioned in a stern tone, her gaze rested on me before she looked at Maithili and I was not in a mood to answer her or give her any explanation.

"Let the ceremony begin, I want to get married first then let's continue this conversation" I replied to her firmly, Rudra handed me the upper embroidered coatof my black plain kurta, I wore it.

I took the long chain, String of beads, from Abhimaan placed it around my neck which matched my outfit perfectly.

Maithili helped me to set it correctly while I just stared at her with all the love I have for her .

"Shall we?" I asked, forwarding my hand to Maithili. She frowned a bit and still put her hand on mine.

"I need to fix myself, we just can't go like this" She complained, glancing at herself, I shook my head in disbelief.

She's already looking like a goddess, what she wants more.

"Sweetheart tum aise hi behad khoobsurat lag rahi ho ab aur fix karke mujhe behosh karna chahti ho kya? You look perfect lets go and get done with the wedding" I responded setting her dupatta on her head she scoffed.

"One sec" Aahana appeared with a product in her hand, she turned Maithili to her side and did something to her face, set her dress properly.

Maithili wore her jewelry on her nose, and Aahana handed her the heels. Maithili gave us a sheepish smile while removing the sports shoes.

She held my shoulder for support to wear it, I placed my hand around her so she wouldn't fall.

"Why are you so eager to get married?" She questioned raising her brows, as I dragged her inside the hall after she was done.

"We have already lost so much time let's get this done I can't wait anymore" I whispered in her ear as we strolled on the aisle together, she sighed but put a smile on her face.

I helped her with her heavy dress, when we climbed the stage we both stood opposite each other. It was time for the Garlanding ceremony.

She had to put the garland around my neck first, she lifted her arms, she didn't have to put much effort as I bent my head down making it easy for her, I heard a gasp around me as I was not allowed to bend my head being the King.

"Aren't you so eager to get married dude" Abhimaan made fun of me Maithili and Rudra giggled. I gave a deadly glare to Abhimaan.

"Sweetheart you are enjoying this isn't it?"

"Of course I'm so?" She raised her brow with a smirk.

"I will teach you a lesson afterwards first put this around me" I told her pointing at the garland, she chuckled and put the garland around my neck, and before the priest could ask me I already did, making the gang laugh.

As per the ritual she has to touch my feet, which I absolutely displeased, I was about to stop her but she glanced at me before bending down and softly her fingers touched my feet, I held her shoulder to make her get up.

I glanced all around the hall, my jaw clenched at the sight. She is my queen. She should be beside me, her place should be beside me not below me. I saw her face, she didn't say anything but, I'm well aware that she hates this type of ritual.

I stared at her eyes, and I bent down and touched her feet and kissed her feet as well, I heard the gasps and whispers echoed in the hall.

I saw her with her palm and her mouth, her face formed in shock, so did the rest of them.

"You shouldn't have done that, because it was a ritual" She whispered but her eyes shined for what I did.

"Be it I don't care about that damn ritual your respect matters to be the most, and in a relationship we are equal" I whispered, clasping her hands, and I saw a tear shining at the corner of her eyes.

My thumb pad brushed on her under eyes, to wipe out the tear, I sucked it with my thumb, with a smile she gaped at me her cheeks turned red.

The next ceremony was to take vows, which we did without wasting any more second. I didn't even leave her hand while taking the seven-rotation.

It was time for me to fill her partition of her head, and to make her wear the nuptial chain, to make her mine finally.

I put the nuptial chain around her neck, her lavender scent hit my nostrils, my heart accelerated. I couldn't help but snuggled in her neck, she rolled her shoulder back and eyed me to stop.

I took the pinch of vermilion stared at her she gazed me with her captivating eyes "Tum pehli ladki ho jis se mene mohabbat ki hai or Akhri humari beti hogi" I whispered before filling her head with that red powder.

She closed her eyes and the little powder fell on her nose, she opened her eyes I leaned closer to peck her forehead.

We both got up from the floor. I clasped her hand and pulled her closer, she gasped when I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Finally ab aap meri hogyi " I whispered with a wink as she giggled.

"Pehle nahi thi kya?"

"Thi lekin abhi pure haq se meri ho, MRS. MAITHILI VEERANSH SINGH RATHORE MY WIFE" I said proudly looking deep into her eyes, a sense of relief groped inside me I felt so content.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Aesthetics

Do share your reviews how much you
enjoyed the chapter..🕊

Finally karwdi Shadi>>>🌚

Do tell me which scene you like the most♥️

Veer has my whole heart I can't-🥹💟.

You have seen Veer's madness now it's Maithili's turn!✌️🦋

If you guys are on Insta.. Do follow me on Insta @authormush for spoilers and reels, of upcoming chapter make my page grow, share it with your friends if you like the story.

Love you loads lovelies💕

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

19.4K 2.4K 14
PRERNA MATHUR is a beautiful and successful businesswoman, but the shallow world has reduced her existence to just looks and richness. Being the only...
193K 10.6K 39
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœฎ ๐ด๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ ร— ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž โ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’‚๐’‘๐’”๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‰๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’‰๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’• ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’Œ๐’‚โž *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง...
721K 51.9K 38
Siya Verma, daughter of a famous business man Abhay verma. She is sweet, innocent, kind and beautiful. A perfect example of beauty. Her father is her...
HIS ROYAL BRIDE Por itzkai_

Ficciรณn General

34.8K 1.2K 28
The Betrayal series #1 โ™ก - ๐Ÿฅ€ - โ™ก Yuvraj : Yuvraj Singh Rathore never breaks his promises. Ruhaani : ...