Shadow King: Flames of Fate

By Ryuo_Phoenix

As Yamato reached out to touch the shadow ore, a surge of power flooded through him. The ore, said to hold th... More

"Chapter 1: The Starlit Beginnings"
"Chapter 2: Twilight Respite"
Chapter 3:"Shadows Awaken"
Chapter 4:"Fire VS Crimson"
"Chapter 5: A Promise Sealed"
Chapter 6:"Lost in the Wilderness"
Chapter 7: "Unexpected Encounters"
Chapter 8: "Shadow king VS The guardian"

Chapter 0: Journey begans

18 4 2
By Ryuo_Phoenix

Welcome to the enchanting world of Yamato, where adventure awaits at every turn. Join our young protagonist, Yamato, as he embarks on a journey from his quaint rural village to the bustling metropolis of Tokyo. Along the way, Yamato will encounter mythical creatures, mysterious portals, and forge friendships that will shape his destiny. Get ready to dive into a tale of courage, friendship, and discovery as Yamato navigates the challenges of city life and explores the secrets hidden within the portals that connect worlds.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1K 10
Injustice, cruelty, slavery and torture is what all that Y/n have witnessed since his parents abandon him as a child to people who use him and all as...
113 12 7
Tanaka Yamato is a normal boy who lives a happy life with his parents. But one day things suddenly go bad as both his parents are murdered by a maske...
2.1K 110 86
"One's life can change in an instant...I never thought it would happen to us." Book One - Timeline 6 18 5 5 4 15 13 Volume 1 | Phoenix | Chapters 1...
62.1K 1.6K 34
What if there was a player who can rival Maple. A player who can summon the shadows of his enemies corpse. Find out how our MC becomes THE SHADOW MON...