Chaos Rising | Teen Wolf

By raynelbabe

โTHEY'VE HAD ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ FOR SO LONGโž โTHEY DON'T KNOW WHAT ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ข๐—ฆ FEELS LIKEโž In which thre... More

๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ 
๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ช๏ผŽ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข
z e r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ช๏ผŽ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
t w e n t y

n i n e t e e n

89 9 0
By raynelbabe

"It had a tail. I don't have a tail" Scott said.

"You could. I mean wolves have tails. I'm sure yours will come in soon" Bella laughed as she and Scott scaled the rock climbing wall.

"I'm not growing a tail" Scott scoffed. "Ever."

Seeing her come to a small pause, Scott looked up at her. "Are you slowing down for me?"

"Maybe. I guess your superspeed also hasn't come in yet" Bella teased.

Scott scoffed, a smile on his face. "I was trying to go at a good pace for you. I was being a gentlemen" he said.

"Hmm. I think you're just slow" she laughed, before continuing to scale the wall thinking that she was leaving him behind. But when she looked over, she realized he was ahead of her.

Scott just looked down and shrugged, a cocky smile on his face. Bella rolled her eyes, before sending a rush of air past him and sending him flying down to the mat below.

Stiles laughed before he looked over at Pearl who had her eyes closed and was mumbling to herself.

"Please don't pick me. Please don't pick me."

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. I just really hate heights" Pearl sighed.

"It's not too bad. And you'll get a harness and everything" Stiles told her.

Pearl nodded, still crossing her fingers as Coach looked around. "All right. Next two. Stilinski and uh, Erica. Let's go. The wall."

Pearl let out a sigh of relief that she didn't have to go, not realizing that Erica was freaking out even worse than she was.

Stiles easily climbed the wall, getting up and down while Erica was still only a couple feet off the ground.

Hearing her hyperventilating everyone turned their attention to Erica. "Help, please" she cried through her breaths.

"Erica! Dizzy?" Coach asked. "Is it vertigo?"

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out" Lydia said.

"Lydia. Be nice" Pearl whispered.

"Erica!" Coach called out.

"I'm...I'm fine" Erica stuttered.

"Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic" Allison said.

"Wh...why does no one ever tell me this stuff? Epi...Erica, you're fine. Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you" Coach said.

Erica nodded and slowly let go of her harness as it slowly brought her to the ground.

"See, you're fine. You're on the ground" Coach said. "Shake it off. You're fine."

Erica took off the harness, walking through the crowd back to the locker room tears in her eyes.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

At lunch, Bella was sitting next to Scott with Pearl sitting across from them. Pearl was flipping through her textbook with Bella's notes open next to her.

She had multiple highlighters next to her and Bella looked over and laughed. "You're not even studying. You're just coloring."

"I am too. I study better when they're color coded" Pearl said.

"What do the different colors mean?" Scott asked.

"Well green means I get it, yellow is I almost got it, and red is I don't think I'll ever get it," Pearl said.

"But it's all in red," Bella said.

Pearl looked up at her and stuck out tongue just as Stiles came back over. He sat next to Pearl, wrapping an arm around her shoulders as he held out the keys to the ice rink he had gotten from  Boyd.

"Got 'em. I'm driving. I'll pick you guys up when Scott gets off work" Stiles said.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Bella asked.

"Why wouldn't it be a good idea?" Pearl asked.

"Um, maybe because Gerad is here trying to kill us. And there's a giant mystery lizard running around probably trying to kill us" Bella said.

"Not to mention Derek turning people into werewolves" Scott added.

"You guys are such party poopers," Pearl said.

"Yeah, okay. We're going" Stiles agreed. "It's gonna be fun. We'll-"

"Oh my god," Bella said, interrupting him as she looked at who had just walked inside.

All of them turned to see what she was looking at as Erica walked in now wearing cheetah print pumps, a mini skirt, and a black leather jacket. She stopped at some kid's table, took a bite of his apple, and then walked right back out.

"What the holy hell is that?" Lydia asked as she walked right over to them.

"It's Erica" Scott mumbled. Leaving Lydia at the table, the four of them got up and followed Erica outside. When they did they saw her getting into the passenger side of Derek's Camaro.

Derek and Erica turned and waved after them before he sped away.

"We need to call Zoe," Bella said. "Like right now."

𖦹𖦹𖦹

When Pearl and Bella got home they immediately rushed inside.

"Zoe! Zoe!" they shouted.

"Kitchen!" she shouted back.

Rushing into the kitchen they found her rummaging through the fridge. "What's wrong now?" she asked.

"When was the last time you talked to Derek?" Bella asked.

"Not since the full moon. Why?" Zoe asked.

"He turned someone else," Pearl said.

Zoe abandoned her hunt for something to eat as she closed the fridge and turned to face them.

"Who?" she asked.

"Erica Reyes. She's in our gym class" Pearl said.

"Jesus" Zoe mumbled knowing that Derek was just making more and more werewolves they'd have to protect.

"She has epilepsy. Or at least she did. That's gotta be why Derek picked her right?" Bella asked.

"What do you mean?" Zoe asked.

"Isaac was being abused by his dad, Erica was sick. He's going after people who feel like they don't have any choice but to say yes" Bella said.

"You have to talk to him," Pearl said.

Zoe shook her head. "Derek has made it very clear that he doesn't care what I or anyone else thinks."

"So what, we just do nothing?" Bella asked.

"No. You're right, there's a pattern to the people he's picking. We just have to figure out who's next and get to them before he does" Zoe said.

"I told you going out tonight was a bad idea," Bella said, looking at Pearl.

"Maybe you're right" Pearl sighed.

"You guys had plans?" Zoe asked.

"Yeah. We were gonna go to the ice rink with Scott and Stiles" Bella said.

"But we totally don't have to. We can always stay here" Pearl said, feeling bad about leaving Zoe here alone after telling her such bad news.

"No. No, you two should go. Have fun" Zoe said.

"Are you sure?" Bella asked.

"Yeah. I mean it's not like we were gonna figure it out tonight anyway" Zoe said. "Go. Have fun. I'll be fine."

𖦹𖦹𖦹

At the ice rink, Pearl sat next to Stiles as they got their skates on.

"Do you skate a lot?" Stiles asked.

"I did before we moved. But never in a rink. It used to get so cold that lakes would just freeze over and you could just use that" she said.

"You don't talk about it a lot. Back home" he said.

"Yeah, I guess it wasn't all bad. But I didn't have a lot of friends. Bella and I were so freaked out about our powers going haywire that we mostly kept to ourselves" Pearl said.

"But you're like...the most outgoing person I know," he said.

"I think I come off too strong to some people. My dad used to tell me that one day I'd meet the right people. They would think I was just enough instead of too much" she said.

"Well I think you're more than just enough," he said.

Pear looked at him and smiled, a blush forming on her cheeks. "I think you're more than just enough too."

On the other side of the arena, Bella was helping Scott get onto the ice for the first time. "Since you've never skated before I should probably give you some tips" she said.

Scott smirked as she held her hands. "Bella. Not that this is news to you or anything but remember the whole werewolf thing?"

"I do. And what about it?" she asked.

"The super speed, strength, reflexes-"

"The tail you'll eventually grow" she smirked as he rolled his eyes. "Kidding! But what you're saying is that the new badass werewolf should have no problem with a little ice skating?"

"Exactly," he said before letting go of her hands and walking onto the ice. "See? It's no problem. I-"

Scott landed on the ice with a harsh thud and Bella covered her mouth, having to stop herself from letting out a small laugh.

As Pearl and Stiles made it onto the ice, he watched as she skated around, doing twirls like she was a professional skater.

Pearl smiled as she skated up to him, grabbing his hand to steady herself.

"How are you so good?" he asked.

"It's all frozen water. It's kinda my thing" she laughed. "Look up."

When he did he let out a loud gasp. "Is it snowing?" he asked as snowflakes fell from the sky all over the rink.

Pearl nodded. "I wanted to make this special," she said.

"This is very, very special," Stiles said.

"Good" she smiled, taking his other hand before she pulled him with her across the ice.

Feeling something fall onto his cheek Scott looked up his eyebrows furrowing. "Is it snowing?" he asked.

Bella looked up and laughed. "Pearl. Winter always was her favorite season."

Scooting back a little, Bella held out her hands and stood in front of Scott. "Now, try again. Once you get your balance you'll be fine."

Scott bent his knees and looked like a baby deer learning to walk for the first time. But he seemed to be getting the hang of it.

"I think you got it," she said, slowly letting go of his hands. Scott smiled thinking he was finally getting it before he lurched forward, landing flat on his face.

"Oh god," Bella mumbled, helping him up.

The two of them tried a few more times with Bella standing on one edge of the arena. Scott skated across smiling as he managed to keep himself upright.

He turned back to Bella. "I think I'm getting the hang of it!" he exclaimed. Not paying attention to where he was going, he crashed right into the plastic guard before falling to the ground.

"Oh my god!" Bella said, skating over to him. "Scott, are you okay?"

"What's that, Coach?" he asked, not looking at her as he stared up at the ceiling.

"You definitely hit your head" she laughed, helping him up. Bringing him over to the bleachers she helped him sit down as they took off their skates.

"I'm sorry. I totally ruined this" he sighed.

"No, you didn't. It was fun watching you totally suck at something for once" Bella laughed. "And I know Pearl is living out her winter wonderland dreams."

Scott looked back at the ice to see Pearl and Stiles, still skating around hand in hand, snow falling all around them. He looked around, wondering what else there'd be for them to do since he doubted Bella wanted to just watch her sister have fun all night.

"Come here," he said, taking her hand as he led her over to the photo booth. Both of them smiled, as the machine counted down and they took their pictures. But when the pictures came out, Bella frowned when she saw that in most of them, you couldn't see Scott at all.

Scott noticed it too. "Oh, my eyes. The flash triggers them" he said.

"Hmm. This one's normal" she said, looking at the last one where his eyes were closed as he kissed her cheek. But realizing what she said she looked back over at him and shook her head. "I didn't mean it like that.

"It's okay" Scott laughed. "Here." Taking the pictures, he ripped off the last one before handing it back to her.

Bella smiled, looking at the picture and already picturing where'd she put them. "Thank you," she said. "It's perfect."

𖦹𖦹𖦹

While Bella and Pearl were out, Zoe sat on the sofa practically chugging a bottle of wine watching Real Housewives when the doorbell rang.

Groaning to herself, she headed toward the door, fixing the bun on top of her head, and swung open the door. The woman on the other side was the last person she expected to see.

"What are you doing here?" Zoe asked, looking at Allison's mother, Victoria.

"I'm here to talk to you about your sister. Isabella, is it?" Victoria asked.

"What about her?" Zoe asked, gripping the door as she stared down the woman.

"My daughter Allison was told to stay away from your family. From your kind-"

"Then what the hell are you doing at my house?" Zoe asked.

"Well, it seems your daughter just can't stay away. And that will not stand" Victoria said.

"Is this a threat?" Zoe asked.

"Yes. You will all stay from my daughter or I'm afraid you might see a repeat of Pennsylvania" Victoria smiled. Zoe couldn't help it as she used her powers to send Victoria flying off the front porch and landed on the front lawn.

Zoe glared at the woman before she stepped back inside and slammed the door closed behind her. She leaned back against the door closed, her chest rising and falling with each heavy breath. Her eyes scrunched closed as tears pooled in her eyes, that day burned into her memory forever.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

At school the next day, Bella walked into the girl's bathroom and spotted Allison washing her hands at the sink. Waiting for another girl who was in there to leave, Bella pretended to fiddle with the clasp of her necklace in the mirror.

When the girl left, both Allison and Bella spoke at the same time.

"Erica is with Derek now isn't he?"

"Your mom was at my house last night."

Allison looked at Bella confused. "What? What are you talking about?"

Bella sighed. "Well, first of all, yeah. Erica is with Derek. And according to Zoe, she showed up threatening all of us if we didn't stay away from you."

Allison looked down at the sink, her hands gripping it with so much force she could've broken it if she was a werewolf.

"This is getting crazy. My grandfather coming here. Derek building his pack. It's like clear battle lines are being drawn" she said.

"What about all of us?" Bella asked.

"We're gonna be stuck in the crossfire," Allison said.

"Well we can't just sit back and do nothing," Bella said.

"I know that. But with everything that's happening...I just want us all to make it out alive" Allison said before she stormed out.

"Allison!" Bella followed after her but when she stepped out into the hall she was bombarded by Pearl, Stiles, and Scott.

"Where the hell have you been?" Pearl asked.

"Why? What's wrong?" Bella asked.

"It's Boyd. He's not here today but that's who Derek's going after next" Pearl said.

"Okay. I assume we have some sort of plan to stop him?" Bella asked.

"You and I can go to the ice rink and see if he's there while Pearl and Stiles go to his house. But if he's not home, you guys call us, okay?" Scott said.

"I should probably text Zoe. Have her meet us there" Bella sighed.

Pearl looked over at Stiles who seemed hesitant. "What's wrong?" she asked.

Stiles sighed. "Just...maybe we should let him. Boyd, you know? I mean Derek is giving him a choice" he said.

"Stiles, it's dangerous" Pearl said.

"You got to admit, Erica looks pretty good. You know, the word sensational comes to mind" he said, shaking his head as Pearl glared at him. "Not that I've noticed though. At all."

"How good do you think she's gonna look with a wolfsbane bullet in her head?" Scott asked.

"Alright, all I'm saying is maybe this one isn't totally our responsibility," Stiles said.

"They all are. And you know this thing's gonna get out of control. That makes us responsible" Scott said.

"Alright. Fine. But I gotta say this newfound heroism is very annoying" he said. Pearl rolled her eyes, dragging him with her to the parking lot.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

When Stiles and Pearl got to Boyd's house they immediately began knocking on the door, calling out his name.

"I don't think he's home," Pearl said.

"Okay. I'm gonna call Scott" Stiles said and Pearl nodded. When she turned around she let out a small yelp and jumped back into Stiles when she saw Erica standing right behind them.

Erica laughed as she looked at them. "What are you two doing here?"

"Uh, nothing. We were just looking for um..."

"Boyd?" Erica asked.

"Yes, Boyd" Stiles nodded.

"But he's not here. So we should probably go" Pearl said.

"Oh, no. You're not going anywhere" Erica smiled.

"Why not?" Stiles asked.

Erica held up a huge chunk of metal that Pearl didn't recognize but Stiles did.

"You're having car trouble," she said before hitting the two over the head.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

When Scott and Bella got to the ice rink, Boyd was there riding around the Zamboni.

"Boyd!" Scott called out. "We just wanna talk."

But Boyd ignored them as he kept driving. "Boyd. Please. We're trying to help" Bella said.

"Did Derek tell you everything?" Scott asked. "And I don't just mean going out of control on the full moons. I mean everything."

Boyd sighed as he came to a stop and turned off the machine. "He told me about the hunters."

"And you still said yes?" Bella asked. "The hunters are way more dangerous than Derek made them seem. They killed my parents."

"Whatever you want, there's other ways to get it," Scott said.

"I just want to not eat lunch alone every day," Boyd said.

Scott scoffed. "If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek," Scott said.

"That really hurt, Scott" Derek said as he walked inside with Isaac and Erica trailing behind them. "I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus. Erica, how's life been for you since we met?"

"Hmm. In a word...transformative" Erica said, smiling as she barred her teeth and growled.

"Isaac?" Derek asked.

"Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that, I'm great" Isaac smirked.

"What about me? Do I get a vote?" Zoe asked as she walked in.

"What are you doing here?" Derek asked her.

"Trying to stop you before you ruin another kid's life," she said.

"I'm not ruining anything. And you're too late" he said.

Scott and Bella turned to Boyd as he showed the bite mark on his side before he jumped off the Zamboni and over to Derek.

Zoe scoffed, shaking her head. "How dare you! You and I both know what the Argents are really capable of. You can't throw them into this."

"I gave them a choice!" he exclaimed.

"Shut up. They didn't have a choice and you know it" she said.

"Don't you get it? Power is the only way to defeat them" he said.

"Is that what you think this is? Power? Derek your acting out of fear. You're taking advantage of people who didn't see any other option" she said.

"The way I see it, there is no other option."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 9.4K 70
๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ when the McCall twins are thrown into the supernatural world? ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด... {Based on MTV's Teen Wolf 'season 1'} ...
194K 5K 56
Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski and Jamie Tate. The trio was known to attract trouble, especially after a certain night in the woods that ended with...
193K 4.4K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 ยฉ๏ธ derekhalekolmlover
380K 10.2K 91
'๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ' ~ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. | Stiles Stilinsk...