NOELLA

By alicat252

Noella Moretti was kidnapped by her mother at age four due to jealousy her mother abused Noella and later sol... More

Intro
Characters Pt 1
Characters pt2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters pt 3
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Characters pt 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Characters pt 4
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Characters pt 5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Characters pt 6
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Character list pt 6
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Luka and Noella's house pt 1
Luka and Noella's house pt 2
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Epilogue Characters
Epilogue
Apollo's spinoff !!
New mafia book!!!!

Chapter 71

350 9 3
By alicat252

                              Luka Petrova POV

            It's currently the next morning, after a very awkward and silent breakfast we're all siting down in the living room getting ready to observe this hypnotherapy session. Last night when Noa uttered that command it shocked everyone but Javi , Diego , and I . I think sometimes her family forgets that Noa is the don to one of the most powerful mafias.

        I knew the moment we learned that Evie and Alejandro had "hidden" her memories, what she would do . Noella would do anything to take down Galanis , even if it meant emotionally hurting someone she considers a mother or herself , it's just who Noa is .

    Shortly after she made that command Evie left the room in tears with Ricardo, I could tell he was torn between the woman he's fallen in love with and his only daughter but I saw the slight nod Noa gave him . She has me for support and Evie needs Ricardo right now .

       The rest of us went off to our rooms for the remainder of the night . Noa didn't want to talk , she only asked me one question .  " do you think I'm a monster " the answer was so very simple it only took me half a second to answer " No". She spent the rest of the night cuddled up in my arms .

            " so how long with she be under hypnosis for" Alessandro asked Evie . " I only wanted to do ten minutes, she wanted 8 hours so we compromised at two hours ." Evie told our group the look on everyone's face was one of concern . None of us know what these memories will do to her we'll all be watching her closely after this is over for warning signs .

         All we know is the reason for Alejandro to ask Evie to "erase" the memories. To begin with . Noella tried to kill her self over and over again . I'm 99% sure if I was in Alejandro's position as her father I would have made the same choice . It literally saved her life , but I also understand you can't just erase trauma.

      " ok Noella lay back on this couch " Evie's tells Noa as she directs her towards the small beige couch that will leave her undisturbed and Evie sits down on the floor next to her head " now close your eyes , take slow breaths in through your nose out through you're mouth. Slow down your heart rate , be very calm . "

      I watch as the tension leaves Noella's body , I really hope this works and we're not about to cause her severe emotional pain for nothing. " now in your mind picture a steel door just like the safe in your dads room right here in the villa . Behind that door holds memories , memories that are filled with great pain and despair those memories were locked away a long time ago . The door has a keypad lock you must enter the code to unlock those memories , the code to unlock that door is ......5...3....7...5...8"

         We all knew the moment the door was unlocked Noella's body flinched violently and tensed up. Not once in those two hours did her body loosen up , she remained rigid the whole time. She didn't make a single sound or any movement. Around the one hour mark Ricardo was practically begging Evie to bring her back to consciousness .

      Lorenzo dragged him to the kitchen to stress bake together. I hate this with every fiber of my being but I have to respect the wishes of my future wife . I spent most of the two hours stuck distracting myself in my head fantasizing my future with Noella . Most of those fantasies involved her swollen with my child .

       Noa and I both know we're not ready for kids yet , he'll I'm not even twenty one yet . Noa and I plan to wait till she's twenty one to start trying , she told me she wanted to get blacked out with the girls on a yacht for her twenty first birthday . So I'm free to knock her up the day after ... maybe I'll wait til her hangover goes away .

       My thoughts were interrupted by the alarm going off on Evie's phone . Two hours had passed , it was finally time to end this and wake her up . The whole process took Evie twenty five minutes, the moment Noella was conscious she jumped up off the couch and ran out of the room . We all heard her footsteps going up the stairs .

         Ricardo jumped up out of his arm chair to follow her but I stoped him and told him I'd take care of her and he should take care of Evie who was still sitting on the floor close to tears. I found my fiancé in the room we've been sharing here in Mexico . Noa was curled up on our bed crying I slowly climbed in behind her and held her .

         Three hours later Noella's tears have dried up , her breathing is even and calm " it was so bad" she practically whispers " you're not alone I've got you , you survived hell Noella you are the strongest person I have ever met I am so proud to call you my future wife ." She carefully rolls over to lay on her side facing me , she leans in closer kissing me lightly.

      " I don't want to talk about most of the memories but there is something you should know , I don't want anyone else to know . Even my dad and Evie didn't know . " " I promise you lyubov I'm a vault to your secrets " " do you remember how I told you there was and incident on a mission and to punish us Galanis separated us , eventually Camille Archie Asia and Arturo were put back together in big bear California "

            " yes I do , you Ivan and the twins were somewhere in South America " she nods before saying " only that isn't true Ivan and the twins were sent to the institute in South America.......and I was sent to the island. " holy shit , fuck she was there alone isolated from the only people she trusted .

      " for how long ? " " I believe six ish almost seven months I was only in the institute in South America for two months when..... I escaped " I know she worded it that way to help me not think about my baby brothers death . " what happened in those seven months lyubov"

       Noella sighs and prepares herself to tell me , I know what ever she'd about to say will crush me she has suffered too much in her short life time . " he brought me to the island , he had his personal doctor who was his cousin start injecting me with medication that would induce my period to begin early and for my eggs to start "cooking" so to speak , when a month later I began my cycle for the first time ...... he ... started raping me every day til I got pregnant."

        Oh my god . I feel the rage bubbling in my stomach. I want to burn down the world . Why , why did my fiancé have to suffer so much .... I...I just have no words . " I got pregnant, and he started treating me better .... He was loving ? I don't ... I didn't love him but it was nice to not be hurt constantly and I learned more about him , I liked the person he was in those months .

      I'm not saying I forgot what he had done but I sometimes just let my self pretend he wasn't a monster. He treated me like his wife , we shared a bed in his mansion on the island , he personally cooked all my meals because he didn't trust anyone to not burn it , he rubbed my feet when they were swollen . It was confusing , I was hormonal and alone , isolated.

     Three and a half Months into my pregnancy we found out the baby was a boy , he was so proud of me . I still remember how happy that made me when he told me that . It was Fucked up I don't know why I felt that way . Anyways he told me I could pick the name but it had to be a strong Greek name . I picked Apollo Ivan Galanis. I still remember I was scared to tel him I wanted Ivan as the middle name .

      He barely reacted he told me that was a nice way to remember a friend that I would not see again . It was so confusing it was like he was a complete different person . When I was five months pregnant I woke up to a horrific pain in my abdomen when I lifted the sheets up I saw a puddle of blood and more rushing down my legs .

    I remember screaming and him waking up seeing the blood and I passed out from blood loss then . When I woke up I was in the hospital on the island and I could hear the doctor and Tobias talking outside the room . The doctor told Tobias I lost the baby because I was too young to carry one to term , the doctor told him he needed to wait years before trying again .

     I remember crying myself to sleep , grieving for my son Apollo . Two weeks of being in the hospital recovering I saw Galanis  for the first time since I woke him up that night in his room in the mansion . He came and told me he was sending me back to the institute. He was cold , back to the man I had know since I was six not the man I knew the past five months .

       Within a few days I was back in a cell , only I wasn't alone . I was reunited with Ivan and the twins . I told Ivan everything that happened. He held me as I cried night after night til I passed out . " tears are streaming down both of our faces . She was a child . Who had a child . Fuck! I want to burn Tobias Galanis alive .

         " the assassin , Galanis named him to hurt me . Apollon , only Galanis didn't know my memories were gone . I was supposed to know the minute that first body was dropped with the Apollon symbol exactly who had ordered it . "

" we will find him lyubov and kill him slowly, till you are satisfied he has suffered the way he made you . I love you with all my heart , I love your son and I will always remember him with you . He's our little angel in heaven. " a sob escaped her lips and I hold in my arms and cry along with her .

        A few hours later I here her whisper one more sentence before passing out due to exhaustion and emotional stress , " I know where the island is ". I follow her into sleep not a minute later . Tobias Galanis will die at the hands of my Wife no matter what it takes.

———————————————————————————-
Hiiii!
I just want to say I know zero about hypnosis
Or medical stuff so Wattpad logic is needed for this chapter 💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 12.4K 43
(Im not good with these but imma give it a try) Exactly 17 years ago Alexandra Romano was taken away from her father and 6 brothers by her mother who...
194K 5.7K 62
𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 #𝟷 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝟏 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 �...
42K 479 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...
607K 14.4K 70
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...