Fox Bea in the Beauty and the...

By Claudia170136

Hi guys I gonna make a fanfic inspired by the beauty and the beast but I have to tell you that it's gonna be... More

The Arraival
Getting to know the real you
Knowing and mating
Mark
The fox and the Snake
A female beast
Planing
love in the air
The talk
Memories
Village
Healer
Sweet words
Information
My hubby is just playing
Unexpected
Danger
Beats City
Daring female fox
The consequences of my act
Moving out
Everything was fine until this!!!
Ape Healer
It wasn't my intention
The psycop is back
Punishment
Hiden threat
Feeling
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Camping

1.2K 96 24
By Claudia170136

Bea and Curtis ended engrossing in a very long conversation that lasted for hours.

Curtis told Bea everything about him since he was a little snake and that he has a brother. When she asked about the others, he said that he and Caleb killed all of them.

She wasn't surprise at all.
But she didn't knew that Curtis had a living breathing brother!

It all wet awkward when he started talking of his previous experiences with females.

How he rescued the siren named Qin, how she promised to be his female if he helped her to escape, to how she rejected him saying that he was nothing more than a nasty unwanted feral.

Bea got jealous because she never had any interest in the other sex !!

But this daring snake was trying to get a female.

How dare he ? ??

She didn't care if she was being childish or not.
The only thing she knew was that this kind of information made her feel truly uncomfortable and jealousy.

This psychopath was only hers !!

Curtis said that the only reason he told her about it was because he didn't want to have secrets between them. And that he wasn't really interested in that female.

She was the one that proposed herself to be his female. He was being aggrieved !

He said that she was too arrogant for his liking and was going to leave her once she was safe.

« Anyway Curtis you are not allowed to talk about her anymore ! »

« Hahaha don't worry little one, I don't intend to give my attention to anyone but you. »

« Hum » She knew it.
But it was funny to see how he was trying to please and bribe her with those cherries and berries and others fruits.

« Aren't you hungry little one ? Look I brought your favorites. I think you called  strawberry to this and, was it blueberry this one ? »

I was really struggling with these names, but now I'm hoping this will help me calm down a very fierce little fox.

« You know I can't refuse to this kind of bribery !

Thank you my love. »

Curtis breathed in relief knowing that she is not angry anymore. He should go and find more of those fruits in case he needs it to pacify her.

He nodded to himself at his brilliant idea.

«Little one will you like to continue our way to Camel Hum Village now or tomorrow ? »

« If we can camp here I don't see any reason to refuse. It's going to get dark pretty soon anyway.»

« This place is far from ferals territories. It shouldn't be too dangerous. »

« Hum ok then ! »
Bea was looking around with a curious face looking for something.

« love do we have any river or lake near by ? I want to go to the sand pit but I reallyyyy need to use the emergency bucket. »

« There is a small lake close by. If you want, you could take a bath while I get some fishes to eat at dinner.
I don't think those fruits will fill your belly for a long time. No matter how much you like it. »

« Do you know that you are the best mate ever !!
I would love to cool off.
Come I want to walk and stretch my legs »

I chuckle and rise my eyebrow at her.

« what is it love ?
Why are you laughing at me ? »

What's so funny ?

« Bea, my little and cute mate.
You are going in the wrong direction. The lake is in the other side of that hill over there »

« Ohh ! hehe Well . . . you know I can get lost inside of our own cave. »

I said touching the back of my neck. Surly looking like a fool.

Curtis took my hand as he lead the way. Walking slowly and carefully towards my so much desired lake.

They were having a great time after Bea finished her sand pit moment 😅

Curtis was preparing dinner while Bea was talking not stop about all the delicious food of her world
Saying that she will try to make something similar to ice cream. And how much she likes fruit tea.

Curtis was going to ask something about the so called tea
when he suddenly stood up in a defensive position in front of Bea.

In front of him stood a spider feral beast man in his beast form and a really scary scorpion
One of them was almost as strong as Curtis and the scorpion was too close to level up !

He wasn't weak at all despite the three stripes adorning his body

« Curtis ?¿  

Who are they ? »

« They are wandering ferals
My love.  »

Curtis was getting angry with every passing second, thinking that Bea was right behind him.

There is no such thing as coincidence in this world
He was sure of it !!!

"I was getting dangerous vibes from them even with Curtis blocking me from their line of sight. "

I did get to think further when I saw Curtis transforming to attack the two of them.

Curtis send the scorpion flying against a tree, making a loud crashing sound
But the spider beast man wasn't that easy to deal with.

I was standing there unable to move

My hands were shaking as I saw Curtis bleeding.

I know that if I try to do something I'll distract him.

Shit shit shit

I felt like I couldn't breathe . . .

I just wanted to get out of here.

I was scared, my heartbeat was racing and my body started trembling at some point.

Tears falling from my eyes clouding my vision

I felt something taking my wrist, almost breaking it in the process

Curtis was screaming something that I couldn't understand

I didn't have the time to calm down or think at all
When I found myself kicking with all my strength in the balls of a purple hair male and taking the emergency bucket handle to smash it on his head as hard as could to free myself and my aching wrist.

I was going to turn around and run away from the brute caveman
When a white scary tiger lunched itself at the male.

At some point Curtis had killed that creepy spider monster
And joined the tiger against the scorpion beast male.

There is no facking way for him to survive two tetra marked males.

Then it hits me !!

Scorpion

Purple hair

And tan skin

Mitchell !! Shit ‼️

« Don't kill him ! »

I found myself screaming at the top of my lungs

The tiger looks at me in confusion and Curtis cast me an horrifying expression

« Let him go. » I look at Curtis eyes trying to give him any kind of hint.

Curtis turned his head and nodded at the tiger  letting
Mitchel an opening to go away.

🐾

🔥

🐍

Well guys I hope this development were to your liking

🐅

Our tiger man took his sweet time right ?

Remember not to be silent readers.

Your comments and votes give me the energy to keep writing
🙈
🤣 🤣 🤣

🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 30 19
What if Belle marries Gaston and the beast marries someone else. What if a princess turns into a beast for being cruel and mean. Also, a young man wh...
171K 7.6K 53
She read the manhua late at night and got mad at herself for keep reading it but stop when the bai girl is too much for her head. "I won't treat Win...
164K 7.4K 52
Jessica, a rich woman in her late twenties unexpectedly ended up in a Beast world. But luckily she met some young beastmen who somehow turned her lif...
864K 25.3K 100
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ----- 𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...