Lumity oneshots

By Star_Dev

❀Just some random ideas that I decide to write about❀ ⚠️There will be panic attacks, mentions of child abuse... More

♥︎𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥 𝔸𝕌♥︎
♡𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎 𝙰𝚄♡
♥︎𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕟&𝕊𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕌♥︎
♡𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗&𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝙰𝚄♡
I'm back
Question
I'm still alive I promise

About my other fic

78 3 0
By Star_Dev

As some of you may know I'm working on another story, it's a sibling au and their all humans, I originally decided I wasn't going to post any chapters right away but I changed my mind, I'm going to post them once I finish them and have made sure there's no spelling mistakes or anything.

I don't have any of the chapters done yet, I've been having trouble figuring out how to put everything into words (which obviously sucks) I hope I can figure it all out soon, but it's probably going to be awhile (I'm sorry😭)  I'm really excited for when I do figure it all out, I know how it's all going to go and it sounds really interesting (to me at least)

It's going to mainly be a smut fic but there will obviously also be angst and some fluff, but mainly smut, also for those who don't already know it's about the betas, go read the description if you're interested, I have one "chapter" out but it's not a chapter, it just has some warnings that I suggest you read before reading the story, just in case there's anything that may be triggering for anyone or that makes you feel uncomfortable reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 61K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
24.7K 1.5K 35
This story is about two friends who were going to get tie to each other but never realised their love until.....
662K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
160K 4.6K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...