The Dragon Children's Magic S...

By Trinitythesniper7

The world is a dark place, isn't it Vicenoc? More

A Dark World
Forming a pact
Stabilizing Magic
Answers
The Choice for Evolution
Call it a favor
A New Name
Captured the attackers
Kitori's First Revelation
Much Worse Then Fenrir
Konton [Chaos Ruin]
the irritated mage
her first fear
The truth behind Minoa
its less than an athame!

Registration 1

2 0 0
By Trinitythesniper7

Minoa sighs and said, Forget it, come on, we'd best hurry, or we'll be too late. 

For what? 

 God, you're so dense. I'm talking about the school's registration. It ends in five minutes. 

 Wait, you were talking about me earlier. No, no time.  How are we supposed to get there in less than five minutes from here?

 I can get to any place I have been to before. 

Naga looked at him and said, You mentioned earlier that you maxed out your magic efficiency. Are you saying that you can teleport? 

 Minoa grabs her arm and said, see for yourself, teleport.

A guard was standing at the gate and before both Minoa and Naga appeared in front of him and Minoa asks, are they still doing registration? The guard flinched and nods before Minoa rushed through the gate and guard shouts one gold coin per mage upon entry. Minoa said, hold out your left hand and look up. Two platinum coins landed in his hand and Minoa was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 40.7K 20
แ€œแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€˜แ€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€…แ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธ
56.1K 859 12
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...
63.4K 1.9K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...