๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—š๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜...

By firery_vry

"๐’๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐–๐€๐‹๐Š ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐•๐„ ๐˜... More

๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
S1: 1 Raise of the snakes
S1: 2 Home
S1: 3 Snakebit
S1: 4 Never trust a Snake
S1: 5 Can of Worms
S1: 6 The Snake King
S1: 9 - 10 The Royal Blacksmiths | The Green Ninja
S1: 11 All of Nothing
S1: 12 Raise of the Great Devourer
S1: 13 Day of the Great Devourer
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
S2: 1 Darkness Shall Raise
S2: 2 Pirates vs. Ninja
S2: 3 Double Trouble
S2: 4 Ninjaball Run
S2: 5 Child's Play
S2: 6 Wrong Place, Wrong Time
S2: 7 The Stone Army
S2: 8 The Day Ninjago Stood Still
S2: 9 The Last Voyage
S2: 10 Island of Darkness
S2: 12 Return Of The Overlord
S2: 13 Raise of the Spinjitzu Master

S2: 11The Last Hope

173 12 0
By firery_vry

episode of this chapter
S2 E11:The Last Hope
chapters word count: 2735 words

THIRD PERSON

S2 E11:The Last Hope

[NAME] WALKED OUT THE Bounty with metal straps sightly secured in his arms. He made his way over to Lloyd who was sitting Dr. Julien's watching him put together Zane's Falcon.

[Name] dropped the straps on the table and Dr. Julien thanked him for that before continuing his work. "Every cog, every gear is important. If one piece is missing or out of place, the invention won't work."

Dr Julien's closed the Falcon's chest and stood back watching as the Falcon stood up. "Come now, little one. Time to fly."

The Falcon's eyes glowed blue before it spread its wings and took off.

[Name] watched as the Falcon swore through the air before turning around when he had felt Sensei Wu's presence.

"It is like you, Ninja," Wu started. "You each serve very important roles and are each key parts to a magnificent fighting force."

Lloyd smiled at his uncle which quickly turned into a frown. "If we're all gears, what if I'm the gear that doesn't work? What if I don't do my part? What if... I can't defeat my father?" He questioned and looked down at his feet.

Wu placed his hand on his nephew's shoulder. "What if there are no "What ifs"? The final battle is almost upon us. When that time comes, we will know the answer to what if, whether we like it or not."

[Name] looked over at Nya as she had left the Earth Drill to join them. "I know you don't want to face your father, but there's no other choice."

"But perhaps there is."

"What do you mean?" [Name] questioned as he, Lloyd, Nya and Wu all turned their head to Misako to come walking out of the Bounty with another one of her strolls in hand.

"I used to think it was inevitable, but I found this." She smiled.

"You mean maybe Lloyd doesn't have to fight?" Cole questioned. "This I gotta hear."

Misako then rolled open the stroll revealing a helmet that had a sinister look to it. "The stoll says that when the Helmet of Darkness is bequeathed to its rightful ruler, the celestial clock will count down to the activation of an unspeakable weapon."

Wu nodded. "The first sign of the final battle between good and evil had begun."

"Did you just say, an unspeakable weapon?" Kai asked.

Jay rubbed the back of his head confused. "Uh, I'm still stc]uck on what "bequeathed" means."

Cole rolled his eyes at Jay and turned back to Misako. "Go on Misako. Don't let us interrupt you. How do we stop the final battle."

Misako continued. "There is nothing here that explains what would happen if the Helmet of Darkness is returned."

Wu stroked his beard at the newly given information. "Interesting. Remove the helmet, and the clock starts. Put it back, the clock stops."

"And the Final Battle never starts!" Lloyd and [Name] said in sync. Although [Name] was happy about the news something was telling time that it wasn't going to play out like expected.

Goosebumps crept up [Name] 's arms, but the male stroked his arms and pushed his feelings to the back of his head.

"Bequeathed, anyone? is anyone going to help me out with that?" Jay asked once again.

"Bequeathed means to pass something on or leave something to someone else." [Name] answered glancing over to Jay before turning back to the main group.

Jay then smiled at the younger as a thank you.

"Uh, that sounds great and all, and I know we have our new powers, but you expect us to get past his whole army of Stone Warriors and pluck the helmet off his head." Kai pointed out.

Nya nodded and turned to Misako. "My brother right. They're good, but they're not good." She said referring to the Ninjas.

"I know, and that is why I am going to do it. I'll just need a little help." Misako responded before jestering Kai, Cole, Zane, and Jay over to her.

[Name] and Lloyd were about to walk to them to hear what they were discussing, but they were stopped by Wu who pulled the back of their shirts.

"I'm sorry, this mission isn't for you."

[Name] groaned. "But I'm all powered up, we can help."

Wu shook his head. "We mustn't let Lloyd and his father come face to face yet. We're trying to [revent the final battle, not welcome it."

Lloyd looked at the ground. "...Yes, sensei."

MURMURING ROARS FILLED THE air. [Name] looked up from his book and walked to a hill. "Something's wrong."

Lloyd who sitting under a shade walked up to him followed by Nya. "What do you mean, [Name]?"

The three then heard a familiar chirp and looked in the air. It was Zane's Falcon. The bird blew down once it made eye contact with [Name] and landed on his held-out arm.

Nya gave the boy a confused look before tapping on the falcon's chest and out came a dix. The three then ran into the bridge room and played the tape recording.

In it, they watched as they fought against one of Garmadon's Giant robot. The robots with everything that they had got but it had no effect.

"Stay here!" Nya exclaimed as she ran out of the bridge room and to the Earth drill embracing on a rescue mission.

The two boys looked out the window and watched as Nya drilled into the Earth before turning to each other. "Stay here?" [Name] laughed. "When have we ever listened to that?"

Lloyd smirked understanding what his friend had meant. "Never had and never will." He said before the two of them pulled their hoods down and ran out of the bridge room.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

"Let them go!" Lloyd shouted as a greedy ball of energy shot out from his hands and blasted away his father's robot.

[Name] ran to Lloyd's side with his hands both illuminating purple ready to fight as he watched Garmadon robots start twitching before black smoke emerged from it.

Nya looked over to her left and saw the two running out from a bush. "Lloyd, [Name] be careful." She yelled.

Garmadons black figure emerged from the smoke looking weak as he held his upper arm.

[Name] took and took a quick glance at Lloyd and noticed the hesitation and nervousness written on his face.

Lloyd let out a deep sigh as he started walking forward to his father. [Name] stayed behind and only took a few steps keeping a watch out for any Stone Army Warriors and if Garmadon tried something.

"Holy cannoli, Lloyd and Garmadon in a face-off," Jay exclaimed holding his head in excitement. "Take the shot, Lloyd!" He shouted and Cole, Kai and Zane joined him.

"He's vulnerable!"

"Do not hesitate!"

"Strike now!"

Lloyd winced as he watched his father cough and stumble towards him. "I'm sorry, Father. You leave me no choice. It is our destiny." Lloyd stated.

He held his hand in front of him and started creating an energy ball. It grew in size and power, but when Lloyd's eyes had shifted over to his fathers and made eye contact, he could fire.

The energy ball quickly disappeared and his arms dropped to his side.

"No, what is he doing!?" Jay shook his head.

"They're coming!" [Name] warned when he had heard the growls from the Stone Warrior in the background. In a matter of seconds, their red hats came into view.

"Lloyd, [Name] we need to move!"

"The clock is not too far from here!" Nya added as she got ready to drive.

"Okay!" Lloyd shouted and jumped into an empty seat. When he had noticed [Name] wasn't with him he snapped his head back and saw [Name] slowly backing up into the bushes.

"[Name, what are you doing?" He shouted, ready to climb out but Kai stopped him.

"There isn't any more room in the Drill!" [Name] responded before shooting a power blast that pushed the Stone Warrior's vehicles into the air.

"Some of us will scoot over!" Cole yelled. "Hurry up and get in!"

[Name] shook his head. "There no use. I go on without me. I'll be with Sensei Wu in the blink of an eye!"

[Name] shouted as he ran into the bushes. The Ninjas all worried when they saw a trail of Stone Warriors following behind him.

But their worry stopped when a flash of green light emerged from the bushes. "Go!" Lloyd shouted as Nya drilled them into the ground.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

[Name] fell to his knees exhausted from using his powers. He looked around his surroundings and saw Sensei Wu standing in front of a spinning clock.

He could tell that it was the clock to the final countdown. Instead of the clock slowing down like every biotic abiotic thing.

"Sensei!" He shouted and tapped Wu on the shoulder. Wu's eyes widen.

"[Name]?" Wu questioned.

"Lloyd and Garmadon met!" The younger exclaimed. Wu then hushed him.

"Was Lloyd able to deliver a blow?" Wu questioned to which [Name] shook his head as a no.

Before we could do anything else, the Stony Warriors came. The others left while I stayed behind to fast-forward time so I could reach you." [Name] explained before turning his attention to the clock.

"They're never going to make it in time..." He uttered as he looked at the seconds passing by.

'By the time they get here, the clock would have already stricken zeros... Starting the final battle. Forcing Lloyds to fight his father... Oh, no... no, no no...' [Name] eyes shook in panic as his mind came up with a different scenario of what would happen in the aftermath.

"Then you need to stop time," Wu spoke up making [Name] look at him as if he was crazy. "As the Time you must give way and opportunities for your teammate to succeed."

Wu then pointed his staff at the countdown clock. "If they do not have enough time, then give them time."

"You expect me to stop a clock that was made before time even had a name? How exactly?" [Name] asked wanting a direct answer out of his sensei.

Wu lifted his staff and strapped it against the clock's bottom gear. "This is for you to figure out." He then stepped back leaving [Name] deep in his thoughts.

[Name] stared at the clock and hesitantly grabbed one of its moving parts. [Name] tried to hold it in place with his own strength but that did not work.

He quit trying to pull away from the direction the clock was spinning but as he did he quickly started to lose strength and momentum.

He left his arms going numb. He sighed and took in a deep breath.

His hands had started illuminating a red. That red quickly spread throughout the Male body creating an aura.

As the red aura grew, Wu heard [Name] groaning followed by some metal starching. He looked forward to where [Name] was standing and saw the young man's feet digging into the ground creating a trail... as the clock slowed.

Wu's eyes then traced to the countdown clock coated in the same red illuminated that [Name] was.

As the seconds passed Wu saw the clock come to a complete hold. The ground vibrated because of that but that didn't throw him off guard.

A proud smile swept across his face as he made his way to [Name]. "Well done my student."

"Thanks, sensei..." [Name] groaned before he was forcibly pulled forward but used all his strength to take a step back which brought the clock back by a second.

"But, I don't think I can hold on for long..." He muttered, Wu heard and nodded.

"Let's just hope that the other comes soon."

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

The ground had started vibrating again, this time not from the clock but from an Earth Drill. "Wow." Nya gasped as she lifted the Drill cover. "This clock is a mechanical masterpiece."

"You're welcome to dismantle it once we're done," Misako told Nya as she made her way over to Wu with the helmet of discretion.

"Hey, isn't this supposed to be a countdown clock? Why isn't it moving?" Kai asked jumping out of the drill and walking towards Sensei Wu.

"It is not moving because you have time, on your side." Wu quit and directed the the Ninjas to [Name] who was in the same position, keeping a stern grip on the clock in case he slipped.

"Hah, I guess we really can we have time on our hands." Jay joked even though no one had laughed.

"How are you holding up?" Lloyd asked released to see his friend safe and away from the Stone Warriors.

[Name] didn't bat an eye at him. "A bit drossy but could be work- Please hurry I'm not sure if my arms can take this."

Misako nodded as [Name] worlds and turned to the ground. "Everyone looks for the helmet's perch! It could be anywhere."

Wu frowed. "You don't know how to return the helmet?"

"It has a resting place somewhere." She claimed before placing the Helmet on the clock but nothing happened. "Uh, that didn't work."

She sighed and glanced quickly at [Name], who was now showing signs of struggle and that they didn't have much time. She then climbed the clock and placed it on top of some random gear.

"Perhaps! I've found the perch!" Zane called out the from below. Misako threw the helmet and Zane caught it before placing it on some globe. "Uhh. No wrong place."

"Oh! What about here!"

Zane tossed the Helmet over to Jay who placed it on a handle but like the other attempt, it didn't work.

"Could this be the place?" Wu gestured to Jay to throw him. When Jay had done so, Kuzo suddenly appeared behind Wu and pushed him before catching the Helmet.

"No!" Jay yelled

[Name] looked at his feat in panic and noticed that he was slipping forward.

Kuzo then turned to [Name and glared at him. "You never hold on." He claimed before walking towards Nya, Wu, Misako and the Ninjas.

"I believe it's time to die— NOOOO!" Kuzo shouted as his suddenly collided with the clock. He watched in fear as the Helmet bounced from one gear to another until it reached to top.

Hearing his cry, one of the Stone Warriors sprung into action, trying to retrieve it.

Seeing this [Name] eyed Cole who eyed him back. "Get the helmet!" The younger ordered.

Cole nodded. "Right!"

The team watched as Cole skillfully climbed the clock to reach the Stone Warrior on top. Seeing that the Warrior was about to grab the helmet Cole took and leap of faith and knocked the warrior away.

[Name] breathed a sigh of relief, and held onto the clock tighter. Oh, how badly he wanted to let go due to the unbearable dizziness he was suffering through. but suddenly a dark figure crept up from behind him.

"[Name]!" Nya called out but it was too late.

It was a Stone Warrior. It had snuck up behind [Name] when the boy was distracted waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike.

BANG!

Unconsciously [Name] held his head in pain. Fear flashed in his eyes once he made eye contact with the Stone Warriors.

The Ninjas all watched in horror as [name] fell to the ground. This was the weakest that they had ever seen him, and it hurt their heart to see him like this.

Panicky ros hit Misako's chest when she had taken her eyes off [Name] and looked at the clock that was reaching its indented target after due to being held back.

[Name] eyes rolled as his knee buckled he was about to throw a weak punch at but the Stone Warrior grabbed him by his collar and body-slammed him to the ground.

[Name] eyes closed...

His mind was making up the ired of his teammate who destaraptly ran over to him and picked him up.

And the laughter of Kuzo... Knowing that they were too late...

'What have I done.'

:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
↓ next chapter ↓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 595 12
!! THIS BOOK IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING, PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS !! People go through grief in different ways. Some grieve in a way that feels foreign an...
14K 513 39
Back in action. Back in love. Wait... "Wh-what are you?" "You don't remember me?" You have to be kidding me. As soon as I came to terms with my fee...
9.8K 486 10
"It's... You, (y/n)! (n/n)!" At this (y/n) froze, before looking at Jay in surprise. Jay rushed closer and examined the boy's face before smiling. "...
302K 7.5K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...