INSEPARABLE πŸ‡―πŸ‡²

By Diauthorgeorgia

BEWARE: Strong sexual content and explicit language. Inseparable; people love being together, It's not that t... More

Introduction
Cast
γ€Š1》
γ€Š2》
γ€Š3》
γ€Š4》
γ€Š5》
γ€Š6》
γ€Š7》
γ€Š8》
γ€Š9》
γ€Š10》
γ€Š11》
γ€Š12》
γ€Š13》
γ€Š 14》
γ€Š15》
γ€Š16》
γ€Š17》
γ€Š18》
γ€Š19》
γ€Š20》
γ€Š21》
γ€Š22》
γ€Š23》
γ€Š 25》
γ€Š26》
γ€Š27》
γ€Š28》
γ€Š29》
γ€Š30》
γ€Š31》
γ€Š32》
γ€Š33》
γ€Š34》
γ€Š35》
γ€Š36 》
γ€Š37》
γ€Š38》
Not an update
γ€Š39》
γ€Š40》
γ€Š41》
γ€Š42》
γ€Š43》
γ€Š44》
γ€Š45》
γ€Š46》
γ€Š47》
γ€Š48》
γ€Š49》
γ€Š50》
γ€Š51》
γ€Š52》
γ€Š53》
γ€Š54》
BONUS 1
BONUS 2
EPILOGUE
πŸ₯°Appreciation to y'allπŸ₯°

γ€Š24》

763 54 36
By Diauthorgeorgia

My fingers fumbled with my belt buckle as I tried to close it back as stared at the female figure standing by the gate and instantly I know who it is. I won't say I am surprise because Indiana just pop up whenever she like and with me ignoring her calls and avoiding her then I was expecting this but never thought that it would be like this.

Her car wasn't in sight which puzzle me, how did she get here? did she watched us drove in then suddenly decided to pop up? I am really not in the mood for any sorts of drama and knowing her, she might say or do things to taunt Kacian...

Kacian...

I looked back to see her behind me stomping one of her foot on the ground with her hand cross under her breast and a daring look saying *take another step and see*.

"So she just going to pop up as she like? Your work and now your home?" She frowned.

"Mi nuh know weh shi a do here enu, juss stay here so mek mi go find out" I tried to reason with her.

"Mek yuh go find out wah? yuh and her still deh? or yuh want har back?" She moved closer to me.

"No we are no longer together and I don't want her back but I-

"But fucking nothing, run har from yuh gate or mek mi go dweet" She tried to move pass me but I hold her back.

"Babe are you just going to let me stand out here?" Indiana whined from outside which makes Kacian even more aggravated.

"Babe?" Kacian looked up at me scornfully. "Sanjay..." she close her eyes as if she's trying to contain herself. "Yuh know wah gwan to her" She said jerking away from me.

"Babes nuh bada wid the vibes, mi ag-

"Sanjay juss gwan" She hissed her teeth and walked to the direction where I tossed her underwear earlier.

Fada help mi.... A weh mi do fi cah have peace mhon...

As I walked to the gate, I looked back at Kacian whose darting her death stares at me as she lean against the car. My eyes meet Indiana's own and she hold a scowl on her face. I open the gate and step aside for her to enter. Looking down the road, I see no sign of her vehicle which is strange because she always drive here.

"Wow, you're really trying hard to get back at me, huh?" She asked as she fold her arms under here breast.

"What are you doing here Indiana? Just look at the time, you can't be popping up at my work and at my house as you have alike" I scolded her.

"My car tire got flat on my way back home so I get a taxi to drop me here but if I have known that you have company then I wouldn't stop by" She frowned while looking over my shoulders.

"So now that you know that he have company why don't you go back through the gate and leave" I looked beside me to see Kacian with a sly smile on her face.

when shi reach yasso... all bare foot, mi nuh think shi did cold a few minutes ago..

"Was I talking to you?" Indiana snapped at her.

"Arite unu nu-

"but I am talking to you, turn around and leave" Kacian stepped infront of me.

"Bbz" I called out to her as I pulled her behind me. "Let me handle it" I whispered to her.

"Obviously yuh nah handle it fast enuff, weh shi still a do wah?" she snapped.

"Indiana where is your car?" I turned to her, trying to speed this up to ease the tension.

Both ladies are shooting dagger at each other, I really never think of them being face to face with each other like this. I thought Indiana would get the message that I am no longer interested in her and leave me alone but it's like she is not going to back off.

"On the highway, flat" She turned her eyes to me.

"Ok, I will come and fix it for you so-

"No the fuck you're not... Sanjay you're not going anywhere but inside that house with me" Kacian argued as she points back to the house.

"Bb-

"Excuse me? who the fuck do you think you are to be tell him what to do and what not to do?" Indiana snapped, directing her question to Kacian.

"Go ahead baby, tell her who I am?" Kacian smiled up at me but through her smiles, her eyes shows so much anger.

"Kacian is my girlfriend Indiana as I already tol-

"Sanjay please stop" She laughed dryly. "Just stop with the foolishness ok? I get it, you're upset and mad at me but please stop trying to get back at me with her because you know you're only using her to spite me just like you have done with the others" She said angrily. "Its just that this one is going on a little longer than usually, babe please tell her to leave and let us go inside and talk" She soften her voice and reached out to touch me but I stopped her.

"Like the other's?" Kacian looked up at me quizzically with anger flashing through her eyes.

"Kay don't listen to her, I am not using you to get back at her" I told her honestly.

"Yes he is, he have done this before... we agrued, broke up, he find a rebound and then we made up and he just broke their poor little heart for me so save your-

"Indiana shut up and leave!" I barked at her causing them both to jump. " I am sick and tired of you being a pest in my life, mi nah bloodclaat repeat mi self again tuh yuh, mi move on wid har... I pulled Kacian closer to me, a little to hard that I know I will be getting cussing for later.

"You had your chances with me and you blow them all up, I am not coming back to you so please get that into your thick and stubborn scull , n-

"Sanjay" She looked at me shocked, the hurt that covers her face didn't let me feel bad for going off on her like that.

"Now I will only assist you tonight because of the relationship your parents have with mine's" Kacian gripped tighten on me and I look down on her. "I can't leave her stranded in the night so please understand that" I told her seriously.

She remove her hands from mine and stared at Indiana who's staring back at her with a sneer on her face.

"I will get your tire fix so you can go ho-

"Sanjay, it's too late for me to travel back to Mobay at this hour" Indiana protested.

"You can't stay here" I told her.

"Why becaz of-

"Yuh fucking deaf, yuh nah tan ya... TPC yuh nuh have nuh shame, di man nuh wah yuh ya" Kacian hissed her teeth, she then turn her gaze to mine. " yuh plan fi spend the ole nite out ya sweet talk her, let mi know suh mi can call somebody fi cum pick mi up so-

"Call which somebody fi pick yuh up? Kay nuh piss mi off more than how mi piss ere?" I warned her.

"Tell yuh ex gyal dhat and nuh cum raise nuh voice afta mi" She snapped at me before walking off inside of the house.

" I won't be his ex for long" Indiana taunt.

"Fuck of bitch and yuh can have him back becaz mi ago get out a unu way" after saying so she slammed the door shut.

Mi stress tf out... weh shi mean by dhat?

"Indiana" I gave her a warning look. "mi ago call out a station and make one a the police them assist you with you car and you and I know that your uncle have a spare key for his house in Mandeville and you know where to find it" I told her.

"I am not going anywhere with no police if it ain't you and I can't stay there alone" She said trying to reach for me but I brush her hands off.

"Stop it and fine!  find some other way out then because I am not going to leave Kacian In ther-

"Please stop calling that b!tch name to me and if anything happens to me on the road just know what my father is going to do to you and her" she huffed crossing her hands under her breast.

"should I make the call or-

"Go ahead, I just can't wait to get out of your sight and you will regret treating me like this... You're not getting rid of me Sanjay so continue fooling yourself with that b!t-

"Call her b!tch again and see if mi nuh lef yuh bloodclaat stranded pon eh road" I warned her.

She didn't dare utter another word, I made the call to my staff and withing ten minutes, they reached at my home and she left with them. I will be expecting a call from her father knowing the lies she's going to tell but I could a care less.

Who this now?

A white wish taxi slow down at my gate and I grabbed my gun immediately, the window slowly roll down as I gear myself up for action.

"Nite bossy" He waved at me but I was too puzzle as to why he's here until I heard the grill behind me slam and Kacian walks out with her bag.

"mi a cum Marlon" she said as she walks down to the main gate.

Shi cud neva suh brite fi mek man cum pick har up a mi yaad... shi nah lef enu..

"Weh ya go?" I grabbed on to her bag  as I put my gun away.

"Sanjay fi peace sake leggo mi bag, mek mi gwan a mi yaad becaz mi cah tek yuh foolishness" she snapped.

"Yow bredda, gwan ere becaz shi nah cum no weh" I turned to the taxi driver then back at her.

"Mi a cum marlon" She said trying to grab her bag from me but I took it from her. "Sanjay di man a wait enu, gimi mi bag, mek mi gwan" she fussed.

"yow wah gwan Kay kay?" The taxi man asked as he get out of his vehicle.

"Mi a cu-

"Bredda move from mi gate nuh, mi nuh tell yuh shi nah cum" I wave him off.

"A nuh water run my vehicle enu bredda and di girl call mi out in a di nigh-

While backing Kacian off from going through the gate, I pulled out a five thousand dollar bill and hand it to the driver. He gladly take it then enter his car and drive off.

I pulled Kacian by her hand and bring her inside of the house. After closing the grills, I enter the house and throw her bag into the sofa.

"Wapm tuh yuh my girl? wah kind a style dhat ya tek up bag and call taxi fi cum fi yuh" I asked her.

"Look ya mi cah deal wid dhis drama wid yuh ex ooman, we juss staat talk and every minutes is another problem and if yuh did a set boundaries wid har dhen shi wouldn't be so brite fi a pop up suh... better wi end dhis and yuh go work it out wid har" She huffed.

"End wah? better you gwan a yuh bed and stop talk fuckery" I hissed my teeth and walked off to the kitchen to get something to drink.

"As mawning light mi ago a mi yaad" I heard her grumbling.

cho shi can gwan talk...

Opening the fridge, I took out a dragon then close it back. I use the puller on the keys to open the dragon then turn it to my head.

The entire situation just root up a pain in my head and the only thing that I want to do right now is to drink until I am feeling better. My phone starts vibrating into my bag and I quickly take it out, sighing heavily, I slide the answer icon and press it to my ears.

Mi not even a address him formally enu...

"Prezii" I answered as I took a sip of the dragon.

"yuh get bold now likkle youth" He chuckled deeply. "If anything hapm tuh mi dwata pon eh road, Sanjay yuh dead...

"Ackeem stop threatening him because Indiana have no right to go up there to cau-

"Kayla shut up... If ntn do indie pon eh road, member weh mi tell yuh Ziggy boy" The phone then disconnected and I throw it on the dinning table.

I finished another cold dragon then decided to go to bed, by now Kacian must calm down and I really hope she does because my head can't take anything more. Slowly, I open the room door just incase she's sleeping, I don't wake her. Her eyes shift to me with a frown on her face then she stared back into her phone.

shi nuh calm a rass...

As I take my clothes off to get in the bed, she shift a bit and the sheet falls below her ass. I sucked in a breath as my eyes roam over sexy body, in one of my t-shirt and a lace red thong. She knows exactly what she's doing dressing like that, as if she see from the corner of her eyes that I am looking at her, she turn on her back and spread her legs apart, giving me a good view of her fatness.

"Yuh calm down?" I asked once I join her on the bed, I move closer enough to her and wrapped my hands around her waist.

"Nuh touch mi" She hissed her teeth and fling my hands aside.

"Weh ya gwan suh fa baby? stop gwan suh mhon" I rubbed my hands between her legs but she pushed them off of her.

She hissed her teeth and placed her phone down on the night stand then turn her back towards me. She make sure not to cover up herself so I was in torture, looking at her sexiness. I rubbed my hands over my arousing cock as I stared at her, tempting to touch her.

"Babe" I called her.

silence

"Kay, look ere" I touched her arm but she brush me off.

mi cah sleep wid har side a mi suh and cah touch har...

Hissing my teeth, I kicked the sheet aside and sit upright on the bed, I look back at her and see that it's too torturing to lay here and not fuck her so I decided to go in the living room. I stand on my feet, I took a t-shirt from my draw and put it on before making my way to the door.

"Hmmhmm, gwan man true yuh can go get front from yuh ex ooman, as mi know seh wen mi lef ya- Sanjay don't fuck wid mi" She started off arguing but when I pulled her to the edge of the bed by her feet, she tried to hide her smile.

"Wapm tuh yuh?" I asked her as I position myself between her legs, instantly my d!ck becomes more harder.

"Mi nah ramp e- I cut her off, by lifting my shirt up on her body and starts sucking on her arousing nipple, she moans lightly but even harder when I start sucking hard on it.

Her small breast feels so good inside of my mouth, just the right size for me. One of my hand move to her pussy and I could feel the wetness through the lace fabric. She twirled and moaned loudly as I suck on her nipples and running my hands over her core.

"Jay!" she moaned rubbing her hands into my hair, her walls clamp my fingers as I enter two inside of her. I pump in and out of her while curling my fingers inside of her until I feel her body vibrating, I ease up from thrusting them inside of her.

"why you do that Jay?" she whined, disappointment flood her cute face.

"mi wah yuh cum pon mi hood" I whispered again her lips.

Her hands reached to my nape and she pulled down my lips to her's, we shared a deep and passionate kiss while caressing each other body. No matter how many time I fuck her, I can't seems to get enough and the is one of my favorite thing to do to her. I pulled the T-shirt from her body, her perking breasts stared up at me and I lean in back to the kiss.

I use one hand to pull my boxer down then finish taking it off with the help of my foot. Freeing my d!ck, it bounce again her core and she let mouth a loud moan. I pressed it against her teasingly and she whimpered while calling my name.

"Want mi?" I whispered against her lips while staring into her horny eyes.

"Mhmm" She moaned.

With a mischievous grin, I shift her panty aside and place my tip at her center. The erotic feeling ripple through my body as I used my d!ck to play with her cl!t. The neighbors could hear her moans and swearing words as I continue to tease her.

"Jay, put it in nuh" she begged and that turns me on even more.

As my lady command, I slide slowly and carefully into her wet pussy. Her moans drive me crazy and I thrust a little harder than I should. Once she assured me that she's ok and I should continue, I started thrusting slowly inside of her. Her walls tighten up against my d!ck, strangling it in the process which feels good as fuck.

"Mi luv yuh pussy babz" I groaned as my thrust takes up speed.

"Jay tek time nuh" She whimpered, trying to close her legs but I spread them further apart.

mi baby tight yuh fuck and mi know mi hood ago chip up afta...

I grabbed her throat carefully and stroke her hard, I feel all the stress leaving my body and I looked down on her with a smile. Her face expressions and moans makes me want to fuck her all night long, I release her throat and lean down to her lips level and capture them.

"Jay mi ago cum" She cried out in pleasure.

Her screaming my name like that just excite me and being way too excites, I tore her panties which I am going to hear about later and rip it from her body. I flipped her on her side and lay behind her while holding one of her foo up, I hold her firmly as I guide back my d!ck inside of her.

"Fuck! shit! jay!" She moaned as I stroke her hard and fast.

"Uhh! baby, mi luv yuh pussy" I groaned as I feel the urge to cum.

In seconds of changing positions, her cum slide down my dick, she begged for me to go faster as she vibrate away in her orgasm.

"Cum ride mi b" I whispered into her ears and she smile.

She sit on top of me while I lay on my back, her soft hands rest in my chest and slowly she slide down on my d!ck.

"Bombaclaat! Kay if yuh tell mi bout end things ag-- Fuck baby" I groaned, it's like I'm loosing my mind when she started doing her thing on my d!ck.

She slide back to the edge and balance there while she slowly wines me off, I couldn't hold back my cum anymore and I pulled her down on me hard before removing her completely off me and came into my hand.

can't breed har yet....

After cleaning up, sleep starts knocking on my eye lid so I joined Kacian in bed. She have her foot wide open as the fan breeze penetrates there. I laugh inwardly at the side eye she's giving me while turning the lights off and lay down.

"Suh yuh nah hug mi up?" She asked as I was laying on my back, preparing myself to fall asleep.

"yuh neva vex up and seh mi nuffi touch yuh?" I taunted her.

"Fuck off Sanjay" She hissed her teeth and turn her back to me. "Hope yuh nuh touch mi again" She grumbled.

"Goodnight baby" I snuggled close behind her and wrapped my hands around her waist

She hissed her teeth but still push up her ass on me and grab my hand roughly to hug her tighter, I chuckled before kissing her cheeks.

Sleep then decided to comes slowly as I wonder if Indiana reach home ok and I really hope she does.

_______________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING...

JUST FINISH UP WITH THIS CHAPTER SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME AND THE MISATKES...

HOPE YOU DID ENJOY..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.4K 36
Ever heard of 'Opposites Attract'? This is the kind of story,which will absolutely prove that famed phrase correct. A true story,based on true facts...
95.9K 8.8K 64
"Kassauni, there is more to life than continuous pain and suffering. I am sure you know that, and no one is asking you to go through it alone," She t...
354K 4.8K 15
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...
1.9K 530 37
HELLO! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO PLEASE SHOW ME SOME LOVE.. GOD BLESS..😍 True friends that distinct from each other. This story is about two girls t...