Till Death Do Us Part | Alast...

By Mygreysweater

You are a 22 year old flapper dancer in the 1920's! When you meet alastor things start to get very weird. He... More

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ The Dance Hall ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧ The Event ✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Obsessed ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Date✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚The Cat˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Thorn✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Oh no˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧The Lady in Yellow✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Maybel˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Behaviour✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Murderer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Family✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Rivalry˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧VK+LR✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Closer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧I do✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Together˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
・❥・Chapter 2 ・❥・
✡ 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 ✡
✡ Relations ✡
✡ Radio Demon ✡
Intermission...
✡ Tune ✡
✡ Penthouse Party ✡
✡ Finale ✡

✡ Friends ✡

1.3K 34 25
By Mygreysweater

This was a lot to comprehend.

So techinically.. you sold your soul to him without knowing?

That was fucked up.

"You- what? What is wrong with you!?" Y/n approached him closer, grabbing him by the collar of his coat and pulling him down.

Her eyes burning into his with hatred.

"Dear- please.. don't you like that we're together now?" He spoke, his smile never faltering despite how rough and angrily you gripped his collar.

"No! You made me give you my life! And now you own it without my consent! You think i'd like that?" She tugged on it more.

Charlie put a hand on her shoulder, y/n let go and back off, crossing her arms.

He dusted himself off, "I- Im sorry..." Alastor finally said, his smile now starting to slowly fall and a saddened look on his face.

He did seem to show a little regret now.

*Crunch*

Everyone was looking over at Angel who was eating popcorn, "What? This is good~" he smiled, crossing a leg over the other and sitting back in the couch.

Y/n rolled her eyes, "let's go talk like adults then." She then turned and began walking up the stairs.

Alastor nodded and followed, making his cane disappear out of thin air and crossed his arms behind him.

Once you reached the top and opened the door to the balcony. You sighed, leaning on the railing.

Many thoughts running through you head but at least you knew how you died.

Still, you needed more answers.

Alastor approached quietly, looking at you curiously and with regret.

"Did you.. ever love me?" She looked out at the red streets of hell, then at him. Y/n tried her best to hold back tears, though she knew secretly she was still just the 22 year old girl who had first met him and fell deeply in love.

"Of course I did, did you ever doubt that?" He titled his head, genuinley confused.

"Yes, all the time.."

"I had no idea... I apologize. I must have been the most blindest man you've ever been with.." he chuckled to himself.

"Yeah.. you were.." she looked down, her fingers lightly tapping the railing. It felt a bit awkward and weird talking to him so vulnerably.

He must have felt off too since his demeanor and smile were less radiant.

"I guess I tried making it up on our wedding day, when I bonded your soul with mine. That's part of the reason why I wanted it to be secret too. Although I know you would have loved one of those big fancy, dreamy weddings." He smiled and looked away.

"I would have.. but I guess I understand. You had a weird way of showing your love if what your saying is true." She spoke and stopped leaning on the railing.

"It is all true. I was afraid. And I was jealous of you. I acted like a kid up there. My ego constantly getting the better of me. If I could talk to that version of myself now, I'd tell him not to mess up so bad."

You felt a sting in your heart from his words. A positive sting, he seemed to be genuine, as his smile came back. Not a forced one though. And when you guys were alive, he would never be this vulnerable, and seemed to be taking your words to heart.

He admitted he didn't know how to love, but he really did love you.

That was all you've been longing to hear.

"So.. if you really cared about me, why did you stab me?" She said, finally popping the question.

"I-...." He hesitated, taking a breath. He didn't seem to know exactly how to respond.

"I didn't want to do anything like that with you.. with anyone ever actually.." he admitted.

Her face fell in sorrow, "Oh, Alastor.. I'm so sorry. I would have never tried anything if you would have just told me!" She frowned and cupped his face, then hugged him.

"I never tried to purposely make you feel uncomfortable, I promise you I'll never do it again." She said against his chest as he hugged her back.

She truly did feel sorry. If only he had communicated that he didn't feel that kind of attraction- she would have completely understood!

She then pulled away and smiled.

"Well, it seems we both got to know each other a little bit more.."

"Yes, and I'm sorry for stabbing you." He nodded, his cane appearing out of no where as he held it.

"I forgive you..." she laughed.

The two of them then going back inside, down the stairs, now on good terms.

"So y'all are just cool now?" Angel said, now sucking on a popsicle.

Alastor and y/n looking at each other with a shrug, then nodding at Angel.

Charlie ran up to you and hugged you tight.

"See???!! Talking helps a ton!!" She smiled.

You pat her head gently and smiled, "Thanks dear.."

"There's that smile.." Alastor looked over at the two of you as Charlie clinged to you.

You looked away, a softened smile on your face. He really did make you happy, you were glad you two were finally able to communicate.

Charlie then hugged Al, which he seemed a bit surprised, uncomfortable, and happy from since he froze.

You and Angel giggling, he awkwardly pat Charlie's head too, but more as if petting a pet for the first time.

"So are you staying here at the hotel?!" The short pink haired sinner named Nifty ran up to you excitedly.

"I'm sorry, but I must go back home and prepare for other big ideas I have." You smiled.

"Oh, before you leave, do you think you could come over next week? I have to go to a meeting with one of the angels from heaven to talk about redemption and need someone to go with." Charlie smiled at you.

"Sure, you don't want Vaggie to go though?"

"She wants to stay and guard the hotel, I was hoping you would come with."

"Yeah, I'll be here next week." You smiled and hugged her once more before leaving, waving to everyone.

Alastor had a smile on his face and did a little wave too.

You closed the door and turned around.

"Heya sugar~"

"AHGH- ANGEL!" You jumped surprised

"I'm tryna crash at your place tonight by the way, too much happy stuff going on in there tonight." He pointed back at the hotel as you two walked to your limo.

"What? Just because me and Al made up?"

"I mean I guess, it happened too quick, and now everyone's all gushy. At least Charlie is, and sometimes I can't stand that bitch-"

You smacked his arm, "hey what the hell~?" He rubbed his arm, entering the limo.

"Don't talk about her like that."

"Oh right, I'm sorry- I forgot she meant a lot to ya." He rolled his eyes and smiled. He was only joking and truly liked Charlie, but he did sometimes let some words slip.

"Hey, I think you could use some of her positive and gushy-ness, no?" You smiled, looking over at him as the driver drove you two off.

"Pff me? A porn star? THE Angel Dust? Never."

"I think redemption could look good on you, it could get you away from Val." You suggested, and he looked away, knowing you were right.

"I guess.."

"I know that's why you stay there, it's because your trying to escape him. Redemption is a smart choice, and I know your not stupid. You'll make the right decision when the time comes."

He sighed and nodded, Angel always took your words to heart because you were always right.

"So, enough about me. You gonna get back with smiles?" He steered away from the last topic.

"Oh, I don't know.. he's uh, what's it called.. when your not sexual?" You looked over at him, hoping he'd know the word.

"Asexual?" He tilted his head.

"Um yes.. that might be it. He didn't label himself as it but I'm sure thats what he meant."

"That guy probably doesn't even know what that is!" He laughed.

"But I don't know if he's also like not attracted to me either anymore. I know he was when we were alive.."

"Sooo, aromantic?"

"Yeah, that's the one where you don't like romantic stuff isn't it?"

"Well he seemed romantic to you in the club. Even if he is aroace, then he definitely likes you. So he must just be ace? But then the aro- uh, I don't know man! I'm too high for this!" Angel groaned I'm confusion and slumped in the seat.

Y/n smiled and laughed, "I don't know either, but at least he's told me what he's comfortable with now."

"Yeah. Shit, I'm a porn star but people never listen to me!" He sits back up. "Bitch is lucky to have you."

You shook your head with a smile and opened the door as you two arrived.

"Well that's why your promising me to stay at Charlie's Happy Hotel to redeem yourself."

"Ehh, I guess. Oh yeah, your little husband re-named it the Hazbin Hotel."

"Uh- why?"

"Idk, I told you he's still an asshole." Angel shrugged.

You two laughed, then entered your house.

The whole night you two did fun things, watched movies, ate snacks, gossiped, made plans to hangout, and did a lot more stuff.

One week later

"Charlie~?" You called out to the empty hotel as you entered.

"There you are! I wasn't sure you were coming." The blonde smiled and hugged you tight.

"I wouldn't miss this meeting, you need me." You smiled, embracing her back.

You looked around at the dusty-still not so good looking hotel.

"So, where did everyone go?"

Charlie laughed nervously, "Well.. I'm not exactly sure, Alastor made us a commercial like I had asked.. but made us look like a joke! Everyone's bummed out now and scattered around." She frowned.

You crossed your arms and raised a brow, "Do I need to talk to him?"

"No no no, it's fine.. let's just get this meeting over with." She sighed and smiled.

You nodded and the two of you walked out, Charlie beginning to sing in hope.

She sometimes did this, but was really feeling it today.

Some people staring at her oddly as she sang, swung you around and danced. To their response you just flashed you sharp teeth which made them back down.

Eventually you guys made it to the center of the Pentagram and entered the angelic building.

It was very empty, and fancy. Completely different interior and vibe from hell itself.

Charlie called out, then the clacking of our shoes filled the room as we approached the front desk.

She rang the bell and a golden paper came out of nowhere, she signed it and a door open.

"Let's be careful, okay?" You said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

You didn't really trust all this angel stuff, it was a bit weird it was so dark and no one was there to greet you.

We entered the meeting room and the lights turned on, an exorcist angel stood beside a golden looking angel.

He had an A on his cloak and didn't look like the exorcist one.

Charlie introduced herself and began to explain her hotel to him, of course he was being a douchebag and was ignoring what she said.

She started to sing again.. oh no..

Okay, I've got a lot to get through, and not a lot of time
And I feel like you weren't hearing me before
So here it goes, ahem

I know Hell's population is out of control
It's a bad situation, it's taking a toll
If we rehab these sinners and cleanse all their souls
At my Hazbin Hotel, wait, I'm getting ahead of myself!
Right, extermination
I know you guys fly down just to kill once a year
And it must be annoying to schlep all the way here
If they join you in Heaven, that trip disappears!
You can wave that chore farewell
It'll be a happy day in He-

Let me stop you right there, save us all precious time

If what you're suggesting is letting them climb up the ladder, oh they'd rather cross the pearly gates?

Sorry sweetie, but there's no defyin' their fates
'Cause Hell is forever, whether you like it or not
Had their chance to behave better, now they boil in a pot
'Cause the rules are black and white
There's no use in tryin' to fight it
They're burnin' for their lives until we kill 'em again

Just try to chillax babe, you're wasting your breath
Did I hear you imply that they don't deserve death?
Are they winners? Are they sinners?
'Cause it's cut and dry

Fair is fair, an eye for an eye

And, when all's said and done (Said and done)
There's the question of fun
And for those of us with divine ordainment
Extermination is entertainment!
Bow-now-now-nownow, guitar solo, fuck yeah!
Oh, da-ah-ah now-now-n-now-n-now-n-now-n-nownownow

Hell is forever, whether you like it or not
Had their chance to behave better

Now they boil in a pot
'Cause the rules are black and white
There's no use in tryin' to fight it
They're burnin' for their lives until we kill 'em again

Fuckin', Hell is forever and it's meant to suck a lot
So give up your dumb endeavor, 'cause you don't have a shot
Long as I got your attention
I guess I should probably mention
That we made the determination
To move up the next extermination

Can't wait a whole year to slaughter those little cunts
I know it's just been a week, but we'll be back in six months!

Um, wait, didn't you-
Ugh, shit!

(Hey guys!! Soo I have a question.. I have no idea what's been up with me lately but I think I'm aromantic or cupioromantic? I don't really know all the terms or whatever but I've just been feeling so antisocial lately or like craving love/someone and I love the idea of a relationship but I don't think I want to be in one, or if I could be in one, I'd probably just make up some lame excuse to leave my partner. LMAO please help, I've had this feeling before but I really don't know😭 are there any aro/cupio ppl that have advice?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.8K 29
⚠️warning; this story will contain language, gore, and some sensitive topics. ⚠️ Words- 69,681 A family of murders, what could go wrong? Growing up...
33.1K 1.1K 19
You are a newbie in hell when one day you find a job listing in the newspaper for a job at the Hazbin Hotel. You meet some interesting demons, but on...
853K 23K 31
"For the last time Alastor, stop teleport me whenever you like when I'm trying to enjoy my day!" "Oh but honey, I know you love it!" 'Fox' or his re...