Rhythmic Reverie || SWF2

By pretty_animator

RYTHYMIC REVERIE. A renowned model and dancer, mentored by the legendary King of Pop and craving a fresh and... More

Warning
Prologue
Note
Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10

9

182 6 0
By pretty_animator

(Not edited, I think)

⏮▶⏭
☆~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~☆

⏮⏸⏭

Sea🌊❤

Gigi:

Hey Bada,
what are you up to later?

Sea:
Not much, just relaxing. Why, what's up?

Gigi:
I was thinking we could hang out. Maybe grab a coffee or something?

*GG stares at her phone nervously, awaiting Bada's response*

Sea:
*on the other side of the screen, squeals in happiness, dropping her phone in shock. She composes herself and then answers GG's question.*

Sea:
Sure, I would
love to hangout

GG:

*lets out a sigh of relief*

GG:

Awesome, how about
we meet at that café
downtown? Around 3?

Sea:
Sounds perfect,
Can't wait to see you

---

"Kirsten, can you come over?" GG asked as soon as Kirsten picked up the call.

"Lusher, I need your help," Bada said, her voice filled with urgency, as the call connected.

Both GG and Bada were in need of an outfit for their upcoming 'hangout,' so they reached out to their friends for assistance.

On GG's side

"Hi, girl," Kirsten greeted as she opened the door to GG's bedroom.

"Oh, thank God, you're here," GG exclaimed, relieved to see Kirsten. "I can't find anything in this closet, even though I have thousands of clothes. I need your help."

"Okay, what do you need?" Kirsten asked, stepping further into the room.

"So, I might have asked somebody else for a hangout, and I do not know what to wear for that hangout," GG confessed, looking stressed.

"First of all, how do you not know what to wear but you ask someone to hang out?" Kirsten teased, raising an eyebrow. "Second of all, who is this person?" she inquired, intrigued. "Third of all, are you sure this is a hangout? Because if it's not a hangout, you wouldn't be freaking out this much."

"I don't know, just help me find clothes, okay?" GG pleaded, feeling flustered.

"Okay, how about this black jeans?" Kirsten suggested, rummaging through the pile of clothes.

"No, I wear these black jeans all the time," GG responded, shaking her head.

"Okay, how about this skirt? It's cute," Kirsten suggested another option.

"No, I might have to do something vigorous, something that would need some maintenance, so I need to feel comfortable," GG explained, rejecting the skirt.

"Okay, how about these joggers?" Kirsten proposed, trying to find a balance between casual and not too casual.

"No," GG replied, feeling frustrated.
"That is too casual"

"You're putting down everything, and I've made no progress. How am I supposed to help you when you're dismissing everything I suggest?" Kirsten complained.

GG sighed, feeling tense. "I'm so sorry, Kirsten. I'm just so tense."

"It's fine," Kirsten reassured her. "But this is the last one. If you don't like it, I don't know." Kirsten then held up a pair of blue jeans.

"Oh, that's actually a really nice pair of jeans," GG exclaimed, finally finding something she liked.

"Yeah, and I can pair it with that white button-down crop top I have," GG said, considering her outfit.

"Maybe you could also wear it with this grey jacket. You know how Korea gets. It can be cold," Kirsten suggested.

"Thanks a lot, Kristen. I needed this," GG said appreciatively.

"It's fine," Kristen reassured her.

"So, you never answered my question. Who's the girl you're going out with?" Kristen asked.

"What makes you think I'm going out with a girl? It could be a guy. Which makeup should I put on?" GG replied, a hint of defensiveness in her tone.

"Natural. Well, I have not seen you with a guy since we started this competition," Kristen pointed out.

"It could be Daniel. You never know."
GG pointed out.

"But for real, you know that it's not Daniel. It's one of the girls, right?" Kristen pressed.

"Okay, fine. It's one of the girls. And before you ask who it is, I can't tell you until the girl gives me the go-ahead to tell you," GG explained.

"Okay, fine. I will stop asking," Kristen said after GG's words. "You have to tell me about the date," Kirsten continued.

"Kristen, it's not a date. It's a hangout," GG clarified.

"Sure, sure," Kristen said, not entirely convinced by GG's explanation.

"I want to go shower now. So make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back," Gigi said.

"I'll make myself comfortable for a long time because you take a long time in the bathroom," Kirsten responded.

"Well, I like to make myself look good and smell good," Gigi explained.

"Are you trying to say that people who do not spend that much time in the bathroom do not smell good and look good?" Kirsten teased, jokingly.

"You are putting words in my mouth," Gigi chuckled.

"Taking a shower just helps me relax and think. And I need it so I won't be nervous when I go pick my friend up," Gigi elaborated.

"Okay, whatever you say. Anyways, I'm raiding your fridge," Kirsten said.

"Sure, why not? It's not like you wouldn't do it if I say no," Gigi replied as she entered the bathroom.

"You know me very well," Kirsten said as she walked out of the room.

Closing the door, a minute later, the shower turned on.

On Bada's side

"Hello, Bada, we are here," Lusher announced cheerfully as she walked into Bada's room, with Tatter right behind her.

"We?" Bada questioned, then acknowledged Tatter, who came in right behind Lusher. "Oh, hi guys. Come in," she said, welcoming them into her space. "So, I need to find clothes for a hangout," Bada continued, turning to her wardrobe.

"A hangout? With who?" Lusher asked, as she began to help Bada sort through her clothes.

Bada's smile was almost lovesick as she replied, "Me and GG are hanging out."

"You and GG?" Tatter's tone was almost interrogative and defensive, clearly surprised by the news.

"Yeah, just a casual hangout," Bada clarified, trying to downplay any significance. "I just want to look nice, you know?"

"Of course, we'll help you find the perfect outfit," Lusher reassured her, already pulling out options from the closet.

After rummaging through Bada's wardrobe, Lusher and Tatter settled on a stylish yet comfortable outfit for her hangout with Gigi. They chose a pair of black cargo pants that fit perfectly, pairing them with a crisp white long-sleeve top. To complete the look, they added a big black and white varsity jacket that added a trendy edge to the ensemble.

The black cargo pants hugged Bada's curves in all the right places, giving her a sleek and confident look. The white long-sleeve top was simple yet chic, providing a perfect balance to the boldness of the jacket. The varsity jacket itself was a statement piece, with its contrasting black and white colors and oversized fit adding a touch of urban flair to the outfit.

As they sat down on the bed, Lusher couldn't contain her curiosity any longer. "So, when did you and Gigi get close?" she asked, her eyes bright with interest.

Tatter interjected, her eyes narrowing slightly. "Yeah, when did you two get close?"

Bada paused for a moment, thinking back. "I honestly have no idea," she admitted with a laugh. "I think we got closer during the class mission. But, honestly, I don't know for sure."

There was a sense of wonder in Bada's voice as she reflected on her friendship with GG. The exact moment when they had become close was a mystery, but what mattered most was the bond they shared now.

When the girls had arrived, it was already 1 pm in the afternoon. Now, as they chatted after helping Bada with her outfit choices, the clock showed 1:30 pm. Feeling a sense of urgency, Bada decided it was time to start getting ready to ensure she wouldn't be late for her hangout with GG at 3 pm.

Heading to the bathroom, Bada quickly freshened up, taking extra care with her appearance. She wanted to look her best for her time with GG, wanting everything to be perfect for their hangout.

"You know the drill. Give us all the juicy details when you get back." Lusher said

Bada laughed, appreciating her friends' enthusiasm. "I will, don't worry. You'll be the first to know," she promised, heading off to get ready for her hangout with Gigi.

"Yes, um, Tatter. I knew you and GG are close, and I just wanted to ask if it would be okay if I got closer to GG," Bada said, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Sure, no problem," Tatter replied, flashing a smile that Bada didn't realize was fake but Lusher noticed.

As the clock approached 3:00 pm, GG arrived at Bada's house to pick her up for their hangout. Stepping out of the car, she walked up to Bada's front door and rang the doorbell, her heart racing with anticipation.

Bada opened the door with a smile, looking stunning in the outfit she and her group members had picked out earlier. "Hey, you look amazing," Gigi complimented, her eyes sparkling with admiration. Bada blushed, thanking her as they exchanged excited smiles.

---

Bada and GG sat in a cozy corner of the cafe, their eyes meeting over the table.

As they waited for their orders to arrive, Bada broke the silence. "So, GG, tell me about your family.

GG's expression softened as she thought about her family. "Yeah, I have a twin sister and like i said before, a younger sister. My twin and I have always been incredibly close, and my younger sister looks up to both of us. They're my biggest supporters and my source of strength."

Bada nodded, listening intently. "That's beautiful. It must be amazing to have such a strong bond with your siblings."

"It really is," GG replied. "We've always been there for each other, especially when it comes to our love for dance. They're the reason I dance with so much passion and dedication."

Bada smiled, feeling a connection with GG. "I can relate. My family has always been my biggest supporters too, especially my older sister. She's been like a second mom to me, always guiding me and inspiring me to pursue my dreams."

As their conversation continued, they shifted their focus to the competition. "How are you feeling about the competition?" Bada asked. "We're halfway through now, and you've been doing great out there."

GG's eyes sparkled with determination. "I'm feeling good about it. It's been tough, but I'm grateful for the opportunity to compete against such talented dancers like you. It pushes me to be better."

Bada nodded in agreement. "I feel the same way. This competition has been a great learning experience, and dancing against you has been a true honor. Your passion and dedication are truly inspiring."

GG smiled, a sense of camaraderie forming between them. "Thank you, Bada. The feeling is mutual. I think our competition has brought out the best in both of us, and I can't wait to see where this journey takes us."

As their conversation continued, they both knew that, regardless of the outcome of the competition, they had found a mutual respect and admiration for each other.

When their coffee arrived, Bada, remembering what she wanted to ask, said, "Did your younger sister receive the cloth I signed?"

GG asked in confusion, "What cloth?"

"Oh, that cloth!" GG said, remembering the cloth Bada was talking about. She then continued, "I was going to give it to her when I get eliminated, or I hope if I will stay longer in the competition, or maybe when the competition ends, I was going to give it to her. I just hope I stay to the end of the competition."

Bada nodded, understanding GG's sentiment. "Me too. I also hope my crew stays to the end of the competition. Even if we don't win, I just want to reach the finals."

After staying a little longer in the cafe, they finished their coffee and started to head outside.

Bada and GG walked out of the cafe, their conversation flowing effortlessly as they strolled down the street.

"I had a great time at the cafe," Bada said, smiling at GG. "It was nice to just sit and chat without the pressure of the competition."

GG nodded, her eyes sparkling. "I know what you mean. Sometimes it's nice to just relax and enjoy each other's company."

As they walked, they came across a small park and decided to sit on a bench overlooking a pond. The sound of the water was soothing, and they both felt a sense of calm wash over them.

"I love coming here," GG said, looking out at the pond. "It's so peaceful and quiet. A nice break from the chaos of the city."

Bada nodded, taking in the serene surroundings. "It's moments like these that make me appreciate the simple things in life. It's easy to get caught up in the competition and forget to take a step back and just enjoy the moment."

GG turned to Bada, a playful glint in her eyes. "You know, Bada, I have to admit, I didn't expect to find such a charming and interesting person in this competition. You're full of surprises."

Bada chuckled, feeling a warm flush spread across her cheeks. "Well, I could say the same about you, GG. You're not at all what I expected, in the best possible way."

"Should we head back to the car now?" GG inquired, her voice carrying a hint of reluctance.

"Sure, let's go," Bada replied, nodding in agreement. She glanced around, taking in the surroundings one last time before they began their walk back.

---

GG's car came to a stop in front of Bada's house. "I had a really nice time today," Bada said, breaking the silence.

"Me too, I had a really nice time. Let's do it again," GG replied with a smile. Bada nodded in agreement.

As the atmosphere between them shifted, Bada leaned in closer to GG's face. They were on the brink of a kiss when GG pulled back. "I'm sorry, Bada. I can't do this," she said softly.

Bada, feeling embarrassed, quickly responded, "No, no, it's fine. I understand. I'll see you later."

With that, Bada opened the car door and then hurried to her front door without looking back, her cheeks burning bright red.

After ensuring that Bada had safely entered her home, GG let out a sigh, her expression reflecting a mix of emotions. She felt a pang of guilt weighing on her, knowing that there was a reason she had stopped the kiss from happening.

She would have to talk to Bada tomorrow.

--------------------------------
------------------

So horrible, I know.

I gave you guys high expectations only to not meet it.

I am an introvert with no friends so I could not write a good hangout scene.

I would appreciate it if you could
Follow, Vote and Comment

Mwah mwah, Kisses

Word Count: Approximately 2490

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 55 7
Nabi always knew that she was attracted to girls, it was nothing new to her. However she never thought she would fall deeply in love with a girl in s...
23.8K 645 43
Just a typical love story that started on Instagram. Bebe's Lusher and Female reader. A story that started where a famous dancer and model met a cute...
40.6K 1.1K 16
a past connection and an unexpected encounter, will you be able to forgive her?
54.1K 1.4K 39
❝𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑. 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑.❞ ! I don't own anything in this story but the ocs...