Lost

By Hellotherebooks

Warning: Might want some issues on chapter 3. Books 2. Connected to Found. I suggest you read Found first bec... More

One
Two
Characters
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fivtheen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty -two

Six

447 19 6
By Hellotherebooks

As soon as Anton comes in the room I turn on the light to lamp.

He looks at me as he takes off his tie.

"Where have you been?" I ask.

"Meetings." He answered shortly.

"How could you say that to Mia? She's just a little girl." I said standing up walking towards him.

"Auoura tell me. Why do you care? You're a crazy person. You're a sychopath, you've always been and always will be, so why do you care about a little girl?" He said.

"I'm not crazy. I'm like this because of you. Doesn't matter if I'm a sychopath, no one should ever talk to a little girl like that." I said getting angery.

"The only children who could call you mom is our children." He said, with that he walks away.

But before he can past to the bathroom door I speak. "I'll never ever bear your children."

I watch as he freezes. "Then I'll have to force you like good all times." And with that he walks to the bathroom closing the door.

I sigh.

I sigh looking at the maids walk around. Their decorating the mansion.

At midnight the ball will begin.

The only reason I'm happy is because their will be food.

"Dear." I hear a voice, turning around I see Anton. He's already dressed, I'm in white silcky pj's.

"You're not ready." He said looking at me up and down.

"We have plenty of time. Why are balls always at midnight or just at night?" I questioned.

"I find it the perfect time to attack people." He answered, my eyes snap at him.

"You're going to attack someone?" I asked.

He smiles. "No, not unless they attack first." He said.

They.

He means my family, they're the only ones who would attack. Their is no reason to attack Anton as he is not as powerful as the other Mafias, but he has me. I sometimes feel like a gem. A gem that's holds power, a gem that everyone must have - need. I hate feeling like a gem.

"I'll go get ready." I said it comes out as a whisper, but Anton nods.

I walk away.

Closing the door behind me I pull out a dress.

About fourty minutes later I look at myself in the mirror.

My dress is black, noddle straps. I'm wearing gloves; black gloves. My makeup looks good, I have a red dark lipstick. My hair is down straight.

I must look good. Anton words. I must look because I'm Queen of the Germans.

A Queen must look good.

Leaving the room, I look up to see Anton.

He looks at me.

"You look... beautiful." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

"When I go down, you'll be going down by my side." He ordered as I nod.

Tom's pov

I sigh looking at myself in the mirror.

Not bad. I thought.

Gotta look good, I don't usually care what I look like but it's the first time see Auoura. At the dress shop it didn't count.

My whole outfit is black. I have a turtle neck shirt, jacket for the outfit. My pants are black as well. A silver chain around my neck.

"Are you guys ready?" I ask Will and Blade.

"Yes." They breath out.

Will is wearing a white shirt, grey suit. His tie is a red velvet color, a long with his hangerchef, a gold chain around it.

Blade is wearing the boring casual. A white shirt black tie and black suit along with his pants. A white silver watch on his right wrist.

"You're not supposed to be bring any weapons." Blade says as I tuck it in my pants.

I scoff. "Like I'll be taking any chances."

I've watch as a car stop in from of us, a man comes out.

"Sir, we can open our doors." Blade says nicely.

"Ah yes." The man says, he looks around in his sixties.

He goes inside the car as we climb in.

I close the door.

"Sir, um-" Blade says but is cut off.

"Please call me Gio." The driver - Gio intrupped.

"How long have you been working for Anton?" Blade says trying to start a conversation.

"Since he was a little boy. I'm the King and Queens personal driver." Gio said as my eyes snap towards Gio.

Queen.

"Auoura." Will breaths out.

"Ah yes. Such a lovely girl stuck with a ruthless man." Gio whisper.

"As much as I love to talk to you sir's, I'm not allowed to." Gio informed.

We all keep quiet.

The only thing on my mind is Auoura.

The door opened reavling Gio, the driver. I step out. In front of me a mansion.

Not bad. I thought.

Will and Blade on my side, we turn around to see a limo. The driver steps out and opened the door.

Auoura's brothers and parents step out.

I turn towards the door as it opens.

The guards gesture us to come in, we do.

Walking in I look at people their laughing and taking.

We walk towards a table sitting down. The rest sit as well.

I look around to see Auoura cousins, grandparents uncles and aunts are here as well.

A few minutes later Anton goes down the stairs, Auoura beside him. My eyes darken as I watch, his filthy hand around her waist.

That's where my hand should be placed.

My eyes then land on Auoura as my breath hitches. She's beautiful pretty, gorgeous, malignant, appealing, adorable.

A man like Anton does not deserve her, and no matter how hard he'll try he still won't. Heck I probably don't deserve her but I won't let her go. I'll make myself deserving of her, even if it takes generations too.

People clap looking at her.

Anton whispers in her ear. She nods.

I watch as she makes her way towards us.

"Papa mama!" She says smiling.

Alexander and Bella smile, tears in their eyes.

"Darling." Bella says.

Auoura frowns looking at her eldest brothers

"What's wrong?" Salvatore ask, worry in our eyes.

She then slaps Salvatore Luca, Alessandro and Aden.

"I told you to get a girlfriend early. But noooo now look, you have no date. You're gonna die lonely. Liam and Blake hurry up and get a girlfriend before you end up like them." Auoura says crossing her arms.

"Rude!" Salvatore shouts.

Auoura looks at me, will and Blade.

Will is smiling along with Blade, my face is emotionaless.

Auoura looks at up at me. "Still the same grumpy robot, I see." Auoura says as I look at her, I  smile, her smile widen more.

"I miss you." Will shouts as he crashes her in a hug.

Dang it, I wanted to be the one to hug her first. I thought.

Will breaks the hug, Auoura looks at Blade who is stuffing his mouth with food.

I smile as Auoura giggles.

"Sit down baby sis." Salvatore says pulling a chair for Auoura. She sits down.

"What about me, do you miss us our Queen?"

Anothor chapter! Who do you think it is?

Do you like the story so far?

How is it?

Counted words: 1194

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 55 35
"You want me don't you" after saying that she just come close to me and bite my earlobes which made me shiver and her hands slowly tangled with my ha...
792 43 30
Philophobia : The fear of falling in Love *** Mike Romano ,Italian Mafia King. New leader of the Italian Mafia. He had everything, from big houses, t...
3.3K 83 37
Angel of death is what people calls her..... Being the only sister of 4 brothers... and only daughter of a single father.... just because of what a w...
281K 6.9K 51
"I'm doing this to keep you safe, Alessandra! Can you just stop fighting with me on this! Just go and never come back!" He yelled. I froze in my spot...