๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‚๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€

By inkhearted_29

Status ~ Ongoing THE SAGA OF LOVE ~ Falling for someone unexpectedly & passionately. _______________________... More

Instructions
Copyrights
แดแด€ษชษด สŸแด‡แด€แด…๊œฑ แด€แด‡๊œฑแด›สœแด‡แด›ษชแด„
๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด€แด€๊œฑแด›สœแด‡แด›ษชแด„
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
Author's Note
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
Author's Note!!
{Chapter 19}

{Chapter 8}

1.3K 60 6
By inkhearted_29

Hey sunshines

Here's the next chapter of the story I hope you like it don't forget to vote for it.

Ignore my mistakes

Happy Reading ♡

Pragya broke down in tears as the tears were falling from her eyes like a waterfall and she sat down below the shower.

Rajveer came out from the washroom and went in his wardrobe and changed into his trackpant and plain white t-shirt.

Pragya wiped her tears and stood up.

You can't be week you have to be strong she said to herself.

She came out with her wet saare.

Rajveer had come out from his wardrobe and his eyes fell on her.

What should I wear now my clothes are been wet said Pragya.

So what, I should give you mine clothes or what said Rajveer in cold voice and left the room for the kitchen.

She saw his wardrobe and moved there in the hunt of clothes which she could were.

Seeing his wardrobe filled with suits, shirts and all she didn't got shocked as why would he keep any girly clothes in his wardrobe.

After searching for something she finally found something that she could were as she is not left with any other option.

She took that cloth and went towards washroom and got changed and dried her saare in the balcony and again went to the washroom to borrow a towel as her hairs were wet.

Rajveer came into his room with a water bottle in his hand and as soon as he sat on the bed washroom's room opened.

Pragya came out wearing his black shirt which was ending just above her knees exposing her beautiful legs and the droplets were falling from her wet hairs which can make anyone go mad she came while drying her long wet hairs.

He just couldn't take his eyes off from her and was continuously staring at her intensely with his hazel green orbs.

Pragya didn't knew that he came back as she was drying her hairs and she was looking at the opposite of him and unkownly she sat on his lap.

As soon as she realised that she wasn't sitting on the bed but on his lap she looked at him both of there eyes got connected and his intense eyes made her uncomfortable as she quickly tried to get up and leave from there but she couldn't do that.

He grab her waist tightly and didn't let her go she feel butterflies in her stomach when he did this.

Ye aap kya kar rahe hai said Pragya.

(What are you doing ?)

Kya kar raha hu said Rajveer.

(What am I doing )

Aap....(You) before she could complete her sentence shhh... his puted his index finger on her lips.

With whose permission you wore my shirt did you asked me once said Rajveer.

She nodded her head in no.

I want words Pragya said Rajveer.

No I didn't asked you said Pragya lowering her lashes.

As soon as these words left from her mouth his hand on her waist got tighten. As she arched back and her heart started beating really fast and she stopped breathing.

Breath..Pragya I haven't started to do anything said Rajveer with a smirk on his face.

Her breath became uneven and she started to breath heavily.

Seeing her breathing heavily he grabbed her by her neck while saying tell me who gave you the right to touch my things and especially without my permission tell me haah I don't like if anybody touches my things without my permission.

I...am....your..wife and I have all.... rights to touch.... your each and every..... things she said while struggling to talk.

He removed his hand from her neck and moved towards her hair and twisted it in a fist her head fallen at the back because of his grip and his another hand on her waist got more tighten.

She was trying to remove his hand from her hair but failed to remove his hand.

Your my wife yes of course but you also don't forget that I am your husband too and I think your that much matured to know that what husband and wife do on their first night of their marriage said Rajveer while removing his hands from her hair and waist.

Without any warning she stood up and ran towards the door and opened it slightly but before she could leave he banked the door and trapped her between the door and him.

Tumhe lagta hai ab tum mujhse ab durr jaa shkati ho said Rajveer.

(Do you think that you can go away from me now)

Chahte kya hai aap kya chahiye aapko said Pragya while turning towards him.

He came deadly close to him grabbed her waist and pulled her up and she was standing on her toes.

Tumne mujhe Bina puche mere chiz ko hath lagaya hai or agar koyi Jo  mera hai or mujse bina puche usse  chuhe toh me usse kuch or chone ke layak nhi chodta toh abb mujhe tumhe kya saza deni chahiye said Rajveer coming close to her ears.

(You have touched my thing without my permission and if anyone touches my things without my permission I leave them in the condition that they could not touch anything further so what punishment should I give you)

I didn't do it purposely my saare had become wet and tomorrow I had to wear that saare only and also I don't have any other clothes with me right now so I was only left with one option that was yours clothes said Pragya lowering her lashes.

You got your answer leave me now said Pragya.

Leave you no chance you were only the one who wanted to marry me
"The Rajveer Raichand'' and mark my words I"'ll make you regret your this decision and it would be the worst decision of your life and now your my wife so how can I leave you and I don't leave anyone without punishing them for their mistakes said Rajveer.

Pragya didn't say anything and was looking at him as her eyes which became mosit hearing his words.

Leave me said Pragya.

Rajveer didn't do any move as he ignore her words completely.

Please leave me said Pragya.

Rajveer didn't bugh an inch.

She glared at him with teary eyes and pushed him hard with all her strength then quickly opened the door and ran from there.

She came to the another room which was beside his room.

She quickly got in and closed the door and slowly she sat down taking the support of the door. She sat down and took her legs close to her chest and big big tears started to flow from her eyes she was crying continuously from so long that her hickups started but still her tears were unstoppablely flowing through her eyes and when she felt asleep sitting there she only don't know.

After all this Rajveer also slept in his room.

Just like that the night pass-out.

Morning rays fall on Pragya face and she slowly opened her eyes she saw where she was sleeping and then in few seconds she remembered everything that happened last night.

She got up and was going to the washroom when she remembered that she had left her saare in Rajveer's room. First she thought to not go in that again but she was helpless as no any other option was left with her.She took a deep breath and left for his room.

Rajveer got up and took a hot shower and got ready for the day.

His Outfit

After getting ready he left for the kitchen to make him a cup of coffee as without a cup of coffee his day doesn't start.

Pragya came near his room the door was slightly open she slowly opened the door a little and looked at the room in the search of him but not finding him in his room she came in and then slowly moved towards washroom to check that if he is there and open the door of washroom and he was also not there not finding him in his room she took a relaxing breath.

She went to the balcony and took her saare but it was not fully dry it was still wet but whatever she had no any other option than this. She was coming out from his room and as soon as she open the door she got collide with him.

They both looked at each other for couple of minutes and then she moved to leave from there but he held her wrist.

What she said without turning.

He pulled her towards him and made her stand infront of him.

Here is your saare said Rajveer while giving her a charry bag.I.... before he could finish she cuted him in the middle.

From where did you got this said Pragya.

I... Before he could say anything she again cut him.

Did you got this say naa said Pragya.

If you would let me finish my sentence then only I"ll tell you from where I got this but you are continuously cutting me before I could say anything.

I had called shivangi and told her to send you a pair of saare.Get ready fast then we have to leave for Raichand's Mansion I am waiting in the down said Rajveer.

Okay Thanks I"ll be there in 20 minutes said Pragya and left from there.

Rajveer was seeing her disappearing figure in his shirt. She looks breath taking in my clothes.
What the fuck I am thinking no Rajveer she is just a greedy girl who married you for money and to fulfill her dreams he said to himself and went to the living hall.

After some time Pragya came down wearing a white saree in which she was looking like a real life angel a nupital chain wrapped around her neck vermilion in her hair line was making her more beautiful

Her outfit

She came down and saw him staring at her intensely which made her lower her lashes.

She came and stood in front of him and still he was staring at her.

She cleared her throat to make come back him in his senses and it successfully work.

Shall we leave she said while pointing towards the entrance.

He didn't said anything and started to go towards the entrance and she followed him.

You don't need to lock the house she said.

No need the door will only open when I enter my password he said.

She nodded and he went to get the car.

After few minutes a black mercedes came infront of her.

She was looking at the mercedes with big eyes.

If you're done adoring my car then get in said Rajveer while putting down his window glass down.

She didn't say anything and opened the door of the back seat but before she could sit his voice came in her ears.

I am not your driver that your sitting at the back come and sit in front said Rajveer in his cold voice.

But... Before she could say anything he cut him in the middle and said
I said come and sit here Pragya I don't like to repeat my words twice said Rajveer in his rude voice.

She didn't say anything further and sat with him in the front seat.

She was struggling to put the seat belt as she was sitting in these luxury car for the first time seeing that Rajveer removed his seat belt and came really close to her and puted her seat belt.And she just stopped breathing seeing him this much close to her.

Don't stopped your breathing he said before going back to his seat.

She didn't say anything and just  lowered her lashes because her cheeks had become crimson red.

Then they both left for the Raichand's Mansion.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•✿°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

2000+words

That's is for today

I hope you like it don't forget to vote for it and do comment your thoughts.

Follow me instragram too
I'd:-inkhearted_29

Till then
bye bye sunshines

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 43.8K 46
Sometimes, unexpected marriages end up being the most fulfilling ones, defying initial expectations and leading to beautiful journeys together. Same...
279K 16.9K 36
แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… sแดกแด‡แด‡แด›สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›s !! ~โ~ _________________ "๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ!" "๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜...
63.3K 4.8K 23
โNhi pata keb,kese,kyu ye ishq hua bs itna pta hai ki sirf tumse hauโž Adeel khan a famous business tycoon girls are crazy for him but he don't give t...
1.4M 46.7K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...