Forced

بواسطة ChangeFate

More often then not, relationships were created for celebrities to enforce their straightness. But this was n... المزيد

Forced
One - I Don't Like You
Two - Rip My Seams
Three - Play Along
Four - The Awkward Blonde
Five - Feelings
Six - Sweet Rage
Seven - Fed Up
Eight - Non-Official
Nine - It's Not Okay
Ten - Whose Mistake
11 - Come Home
12 - Mad Men
13 - One Sided
14 - Awful Souls
15 - Come Back To Me
16 - Let Me Try
17 - Giving Signs
18 - Don't Forget
19 - Determination
20 - Take A Step Back
21 - Switching Roles
22 - Try
23 - Affliction of an Addict
24 - Ruins
25 - Pre-Exam
26 - Ivan's Mind
27 - Entrance
28 -Corruption
29 - Get What You Want
30 - Turn Away
31 - Battled
32 - Breathe
33 - Awake and Alive
34 - Changes
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
Epilogue IV
Epilogue V

35 - The Pier

873 66 25
بواسطة ChangeFate

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. ~H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Michael's POV 

*One Month In Advance* 

I sat outside on a sunny day, we had been on vacation for maybe two weeks and we were all enjoying ourselves. Calum and Ashton were swimming in the pool and Luke was sitting next to me in the shade, talking to his mother on the phone. 

"No, mum, I swear." Luke laughed. "Yes I'm sure." 

As I looked at Luke I slowly recalled memories through my head. 

"Luke, listen here, I don't like you. Okay, you need to remember that I don't like you." 

"I'll remember." 

I had no idea why I was so sour then, I guess I really did always slightly like Luke as more than a friend. I just did not want to be forced to realize the fact. The whole concept made me..feel off. 

"Cause this is isn't going to work out. Someone's going to get hurt and it's going to be Luke." 

Grateful, I am that it did work out. But I was right about Luke getting hurt. I hurt him awfully bad and made a lot of choices that looking back on, I regret terribly. 

"Yeah I'll be honest that wasn't the best thing to hear, but honestly Luke seemed more upset about it then I am, and it's his own damn fault."

"What are you going to do when he comes back?" 

"I'm going to tear him apart." 

I did do that, I totally tore Luke apart when that happened. Instead of being understanding like I should have, I lost my mind and I messed him up, more than I should have. I should never try to teach anyone a lesson, it just gets out of hand and I had to learn that the hard way. 

"See, I still have you. I like it." 

"Why are you doing this to me.. Why are you doing this!? I can't do this anymore.." 

I practically winced at that memory. I hated the fact that I pushed Luke so far that he would ever want to hurt himself in any way, let alone give up on life. I only wanted him to feel pain like I know I did deep down inside, but all I did was hurt myself. 

"Luke, I'm sorry.. I'm a bad person, I know. I'm sorry though. Please don't do that again. I-I love you so you can't do that." 

"W-What..?"

"I-I love you?" 

"You-You either do or you d-don't." 

"I do. I love you, yeah, I love you." 

I remember how scared and frantic I was after that. Seeing Luke in that state of pills and vomit was never something I would imagine I would see. What was worse was the aftermath, of having to clean up the mess I made, but it seemed as if I would never actually get it clean. Especially after my ignorance. 

"I didn't think I was actually hurting you.." 

"What did you think you were doing?" 

"Well..Just not that badly. Why didn't you say something?" 

"I shouldn't have to." 

"Okay, that's true." 

I remembered how cold Luke got to me after that, he wanted nothing to do with me. I almost wanted nothing to do with myself. If I could not have Luke, then I guess I almost ran out of my purpose. I was trying to fix my mistake, but he should have never forgiven me. 

"You don't love me." 

"I do too."

"No you don't, if you did you would act like it." 

I did not act like it at all. In fact, I think I had a streak of jealousy in myself that made me act this way. Especially since some girl got to do something intimate with Luke, the idea made me furious. And I think that is where I lost my temper. 

"Luke, are you okay?" 

"I'm fine. Go back over there." 

"This is such bull." 

There was the alcohol too, that drove Ivan to hurt Luke in the first place. Honestly, it made Luke more aggressive too. And I was glad that I could now look at him and see him completely fine without having to destroy himself with that type of toxin. Especially since now he looked..Happy. 

I remember having to sit on the bus and I was going to plan something nice to do with Luke, but unfortunately that never happened. Honestly I was going to take Calum's advice, but things got too hectic before I could pull Luke away from everyone. Especially since..Well Ivan. I remembered seeing Luke become destroyed by Ivan. 

"What happened, love?" 

"I-I don't like him.." 

"Well it's alright, you're here now." 

I really had to step up in that moment. I really and truly did. It was worth it though. Because I got Luke. I finally got him to be happy. And I could tell as we were sitting in that room, talking to Elisabetta. She was actually quite the manager, she got along great with Luke. But you could tell that from the start when they were talking about Luke and I getting married. 

"That's cute. You guys should get married it would be even cuter." 

"I love this woman. What?" 

"You can shut your mouth, you aren't getting a ring anytime soon." 

"You're no fun." 

Honestly I was not too opposed to the idea, but everything about it made me nervous. In the past I have had Luke rebuffed my affections dozens of times - and yes that was my own fault - but now it feels like even if I did propose to Luke he would say no. Luke does not bother me too much about it though, he seems happy and I have not heard a word about it since that day. 

"Yeah, he's right next to me." Luke smiled as he looked at me. "What? No you can't talk to him! You'll just say things you shouldn't!" Luke paused. "You know exactly what I'm talking about!" 

"What are you talking about?" I asked. I could hear Luke's mother beginning to yell on the other end but did not catch a word. 

"Bye mum love you!" Luke yelled and hung up. He laughed nervously. "Mums." 

"Yeah totally." I replied. "Anyways, what were you talking about?" 

"Just stuff." Luke shrugged. "About work and everything." 

I nodded slowly. "I see." 

"So what have you been doing?" Luke asked, he smiled as he leaned closer to me. 

"I've just been thinking." I shrugged. 

"About?" Luke asked as he leaned a little closer. 

"Just stuff." I smirked as I leaned closer to Luke so we were inches apart. 

"What kind of stuff?" Luke whispered. 

"Like you and I kind of stuff. How everything all ended up working out." I whispered back. 

"Aw that is very cute." Luke cooed. 

"They're going to kiss!" Ashton yelled from the pool and we both groaned. 

"Ashton you ruined it! My ship is sinking!" Calum gasped. 

"I'm sorry!" Ashton responded. 

"How about we go out for a little while, huh?" Luke smiled. I nodded in response. "Boys, we're going out!" 

"The ship is sailing!" Ashton yelled.

"And I've got you all by myself." Calum said, cackling. Ashton let out a girly scream as they fooled around in the pool. I shook my head and stood up, following Luke in the house, he detoured slightly and went upstairs before coming back down and following me through the front door so that we were walking down the street hand in hand. 

"Luke?" I turned my head to him. I noticed he was looking down at his feet but he looked up to me. "I love you." 

Luke giggled. "I still get giddy when I hear that." 

"Good." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Where are we going, anywheres?" 

"I don't know. Where do you want to go?" Luke asked.

"Somewhere where there is no sunlight." I smiled. 

"You vampiric bastard." Luke snorted. 

I rolled my eyes and followed Luke, we held light conversation that was filled with many sweet comments. Eventually we got to the beach and was walking down the pier. There was so much going on, I was so busy looking around I almost did not hear Luke say my name. 

"Huh?" I asked. 

"Lets go down there." Luke said as he pointed under the docks. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"No sun?" Luke shrugged. "Do you want to get food first?" 

"Is that a question?" I asked. Luke laughed slightly before we walked up to a stand and grabbed cotton candy before continuing so that we were under the docks. I sat with Luke's head in my lap and I ran my fingers through his hair. It was always soft today, he had not put any products in it and therefore it laid flat against his forehead. His eyes were closed as his hands rested on his stomach. 

"Luke? Are you sleeping?" I whispered. I could see Luke grin as he opened his eyes. "Oh, nope. You're not." 

Luke sat up, and shook his head slowly. "You know Calum was really right about this whole vacation idea. I'm having a blast. Are you?" I nodded. "Well that's good. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." 

I laid down in the sand and felt Luke rest his head on my stomach. He stretched out slightly with a yawn, but then curled up slightly. I remembered falling asleep and later being woken by Luke when it was nighttime and the moon was barely shining through the clouds. 

"It looks like it might rain soon." Luke said. 

"Oh okay." I said sitting up, when I went to stand up though Luke pulled me back down. "Well don't you want to get going?" 

"Not yet." Luke shook his head. "Just one more minute, okay?" I nodded and looked off the left and could see the water lapping against the shore. 

"Michael, I love you." Luke said in a small sing-song voice. "So can you do me a really big favor that would make me really happy?" I turned my head to Luke and could see how nervous he looked. I nodded. "Would you..Um.." 

"Why are you so nervous? I'm pretty sure I'm going to say yes to whatever you need." I said. 

"Would you, marry me?" Luke gave a shy smile as he held up a tiny box. 

I felt my jaw drop and my eyes grow wide. Luke just kept smiling like an idiot as I looked from him to the box several times. 

"Yeah! Of course! I mean, I was going to ask you but I was afraid that you would say no so I didn't want to ask and have you say no and - " Luke cut me off by leaning forward and kissing me. 

"Stop rambling, love." Luke laughed. 

"Sorry." I smiled. "I just, sorry." 

"Don't be sorry." Luke smiled. "You just made me the happiest person alive." 

I leaned forward and kissed Luke, eventually pushing him back into the sand. Only to be stopped by a loud crack of thunder that made me scream and sit up. I covered my mouth as Luke laughed while rain began to pour down. 

"Come on, let's go." Luke stood up off the ground and grabbed my hand as we walked out into the rain. 

"You know," I said. "Instead of telling Ashton and Calum we should make it look like we're fighting and break up and then tell them that we played them." 

Luke laughed. "Sure Michael, sure." 

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION; Lucy 

So basically this is all Ariana has written up. She said to ask if you guys wanted some epilogues, otherwise she's just going to leave it like this. So it's totally up to you guys if you want to see more of this book! She also said..And I quote..

"I had a lot of fun writing this book, and it was really fun to get to watch it develop, also to see how you guys enjoyed it. This was indeed a darker side of writing and held a lot more aggression than what I'm used to writing. It goes to show a little more of my insane side, I suppose you could say. I think that I did pretty well and this goes down as the fifth book I have finished. I was honestly really shaky with this book to begin with and there's a lot that I think should have been executed differently, but otherwise I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. If you want to see a few epilogues I have some ideas, you can also say what you want inside of an epilogue or something you want to see. I think that incorporating your guys' ideas are the best because I love to see what you guys want and what you think! Also a big thanks to Lucy for typing most of this up for me, this has been a really weird year for me and I actually just write all of these on paper because I broke my phone xD and Lucy is a doll enough to write them up for me and help me with a lot of it. So I think we're going to stick to being a dynamic duo, especially since I still have a lot of work to cover. And while this may be the last time in forced, from Lucy and I..." 

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.5K 48 17
"Maybe us meeting was fate." Michael said, trying to pull me against him. I pulled away, shaking my head. "Maybe meeting was fate. But that doesn't m...
No Shame بواسطة M =)

قصص الهواة

39.2K 1.7K 31
Two rules that are never broken: 1. Drunken mistakes have lasting consequences 2. New Year's resolutions never go as planned But is it a good thing...
110K 2.2K 82
Does anybody know what it's really like to be famous? *COMPLETED* (Under Editing- Sorry for spell mistakes or grammatical errors, will be fixed soon...
10.8M 265K 49
In which Luke is in love with his best friend Victoria, who has a not-so-great boyfriend. Trying to navigate relationships, friendships and Luke's ba...