Worth Solving {Dylan O'Brien}

By AintThatDevine

Genesis and Dylan started talking over a wrong number but something compelled them to keep the calls going. A... More

*Disclaimer*
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue

For You, With Love

5.5K 253 101
By AintThatDevine

In June of 2012 when I was 13 and in middle school, I started writing Worth Solving in the back of a van while my mother and I were driving home from our yearly trip to South Padre Island in the Gulf. I had poor ability to write when I look back on it, yet you beautiful people managed to read it all the way through three years of my writing development. In June 2015 on the 26th, I'm 16  and about to be junior in high school. Let me tell you, despite it taking three years, this story is my baby.

I'm genuinely thankful for every single one of you who read it as I updated once every blue moon for the longest time, or if you waited until I finished it and read it all in one go. I'm so, so so thankful. I love all of you to pieces and I love getting to know some of you through your comments. Even if you never commented once, I love you. I can't say how much I love love love all of you. 

I would like to think that this is where I leave Genesis and Dylan. Life is unpredictable, and I'll let them live within this book in peace. In my mind, it's that they carry on in complete love, Daniel and Dylan get to the point where they're friends again and all is well. To say the most, there will not be a sequel for America and England.

Even though sometimes I felt like this story was hopeless and it took me a month to get out only one  update, I am so thankful to have been able to write it and complete it without giving up on where I wanted it to go. I took my time. I didn't want to crap the ending and screw it over, I wanted to do it right. And I'd like to think that I did it exactly the way I wanted it to do.

To my readers, with love. For making me realise that the plot line of this story was worth solving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.5K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
122K 2.2K 25
HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE "what do we do now?" i asked him slightly confused RIDE INTO THE DANGER ZONE he looked at me with a wide smile "i say w...
287K 6.9K 22
𝑰'𝑴 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑪𝑯-𝑪𝑯-𝑪𝑯-𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑹𝒀 𝑩𝑶𝑴𝑩!🍒 "𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘶𝘱? 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝘩𝑎𝑡? 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝘩�...
10.6K 108 9
Kiara Salvatore, the youngest of all siblings but causes the most trouble. She wasn't always so cold- hearted and distant. Just as she thought life c...