new life at paldea region

By HunterHall478

kawamato and tanichui from high school of the dead original universe who staying at paldea region from Pokemo... More

characters intro
kawamato zuko bio (debut)
unexpected wake up call
the letter
welcome to mesgzoa city
meet the dictator
unexpected surprise reunion
hisashi igou bio (debut)
first housewarming gift
eleven people location
vs tera crabrawler
best friends after school plans
saya takagi bio (debut)
saeko busujima bio (debut)
vs tera kickaroo
meet peacemaker
peacemaker first wild tera Pokemon
hisashi morning news
beware of tera regivine
Naranja academy tour part one
Alice champeona bio (debut)
naranja academy tour part two
vs rampage grimer
operations: rescue Alice and puppy
alice meet adopted parents
alice first wild tera pokemon battle
aftermath
terastallized in ambiga town
return of megazord forge form
unexpected surprise reunion
Bianca's letter
Alice and Zeke in paldea region
welcome Alice & Zeke
shizune in mesagoza city? [edited]
rampage in sukisugi town
Jedi master meet pokemon catcher
debut of torozord Warhammer
vs tera granbull
keeper and kanoi surprise
taniuchi night fun

rumble new invention

59 0 0
By HunterHall478

Rumble already round up Mr. Wakisak, the school male principal name Tristan wu, imamura, tsunado, snow flower, laurel jade, fry lilic,  Miku yuuki, and peppermint azure on school roof for surprise invention underneath the white sheet.

Tsunado: "why you want us on school roof, dude, I'm confused."

Fry: "you said it buddy."

Rumble: "in several months at section 32 weapons & gadgets department, I built new invention to help out our friends for Titan pokemon locations."

They surprise for him to made new invention to help out for their fellow agents for Titan pokemon locations as he grabbed sheet middle with both hands to look at the group with crazy grin, "say hello to.." He take off the sheet to reveal robotic resemblance to kilowatterl but bigger and he finished his sentence, "Titan pokemon finder with indestructible Beskar armor got cybernetic red eyes to see Titan pokemon from 20 meter way in the sky and 10 percent of herba mystica from universes and outer rim then fly back to our friends began leading to Titan pokemon locations."

Mr. Wakiask: "congratulations my dear boy."

Miku: "way to go nerd."

Principle wu: "the league of section alliances will be proud of you for becoming new invention."

Imamura: "you said it sir besides tsunado, Miku, me, Okada, and saeko busujma join section 46 as wild tera pokemon catchers since three months ago."

Laurel: "including half of staffs and students."

Takagi estate

Outside of garage at left side, yurkio with her husband talking to yoshoka & another male until she sense someone behind her in five feet away with a smile and said, "I sense my daughter offered to join section 33 as wild tera pokemon catcher, am I right master luke Skywalker."  She turned around to see her former Jedi master luke Skywalker with a smile and replied, "indeed my former Padawan, I sense captain Ackerman air Erwin cruiser come out from lightspeed to your universe soon as possible to send their probe droid to finding another abandoned Jedi temple somewhere in the woods from outside of city."

Souichiro: "good for new generations of Jedi knights need it for new Padawan from every universes."

Yoshoka: "you said it sir."

[New chapter is out for today]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402 15 6
Galatea transferred to Paldea's Naranja Academy a year ago. All she asks for is a normal school life, with normal friends, normal food and normal Pok...
6K 144 16
Many would wonder, what would they do if they reincarnated into the universe of High School DXD. Better yet, what if they had the gamer. This is a st...
43.2K 644 17
Meet Wesley, an American Student who was just transferred to Fujimi High School. Then suddenly the outbreak begins. Now it's up to him, his father an...
22.6K 399 30
When Y/N's mother left your life when you were 5, she told you that you'll never make anything special from your life. Now Y/N is the proud new stude...