After three years of widowhoo...

By HazeliaDawn

After three years of widowhood, the three generals' fathers are back Author: forget it Classification: Crossi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40

37

106 1 0
By HazeliaDawn

☆ 37. Chapter 37 My son, you are finally backfont recording

Last chapter table of Contents next chapter

Chapter 37 My son, you are finally back

“ We acted brightly, why did Xiongtai say this? ”Gao Yu has been keeping his distance since he knew Xia Tian Tian, in order to avoid his tongue.

Although he was attracted by smart sweetness in the later stage because of getting along, for her sake, he was still attentive.

Situ Tang: “You, do we know you?You spray dung with your mouth!What does she do to you?No matter which onion you count, my girlfriend, whatever you want, if I am here, and if I don’t keep the woman’s way, no one dares to choose the three thousand beautiful men in the harem! ”

Just kidding her Stuttang's girlfriend, can she be widowed by a stinky man who died in battle?

There is her princess who is a long princess, don't say two marriages, three marriages, four marriages, five marriages..Why not. As long as she is happy.

“ My business, you can't control it! ”Xia Tiantian pulled his unfair girlfriend behind his back and answered impatiently.

Ouyang Fei Yang grinned at the masked man and said to the three: “ He really managed. Sister-in-law, don't you know your husband? ”

“What? ”Several people present were surprised by Ouyang's flying sentence!

“You, you, you, who do you say he is?”Xia Tian Tian pointed to the mask man with confidence.

“ This is Tang Nan!Your husband, Tang Nan! ”The mask man saw several people stunned and said.

Situ Tang turned his girlfriend with his arm: “ He said he was your cheap husband! ”

Suddenly, Stuartang thought that he had just taken his husband's face, and he was ashamed to say that he would find a man for his wife, and immediately shrink his body, and want to slip away: “ I will not participate in the matter of your two couples. Sweet, you, come on! ”As soon as the voice fell, she was ready to hide in the backyard.

Ouyang Fei Yang carried her collar and did not give her a chance to escape: “Where do you want to go? ”

Situ Tang is only thinking about quickly fleeing this awkward place, not struggling, nor taking care of men and women, turning back and holding back at Ouyang Feiyang: “ Little Brother, don’t you just like Miss Ben!Come here, Miss Ben gives you this opportunity, we go to the backyard to have a good chat. ”

Ouyang Feiyang was suddenly hugged by Situ Tang, and the whole person stayed.

He grew up in a military camp and only heard the faint words of the elders in his free time, but he was never as close as a woman.

He stayed stunned, and for a while, Wenxiang and Soft Yu were in his arms. He didn't know how to react. He could only be taken to the backyard by Situ Tang.

Xia Tiantian's husband is back!Even if Gao Yu had many ideas in his heart, it would not be easy to disturb at this time. Had to leave.

Tang Nan looked at Xia Tiantian's reaction and couldn't help but mock it: “ Xia Tian Tian Tian, so I haven't seen it for so many years, you really grew a lot!My husband doesn't know anymore. ”Unexpectedly, only three years have not returned, and his daughter-in-law actually forgot herself.

“ You, how did you find this? ”Xia Tiantian asked.

Tang Nan replied impatiently.

Tangjia Village

The news of the death of the war was for the trap set by the battle with the moonland. As soon as the battle was over, Tang Nan rejected the emperor's banquet, and his armor was not changed. With Ouyang Fei Yang, the horse returned to Tangjia Village without stopping.

As soon as I got home, I saw my home in a mess.

“ Brother, bloody! ”Ouyang Feiyang said.

Tang Nan looked at the familiar home, and now he is empty, and he can't help but panic.

He knew that his mother usually had little affection for him. The two could combine to have children. It was also a helpless move that he often gave her money and married couples.

After giving birth, he was even more common in Xia Tian Tian to scold the child. Despite the distress, he had no choice but to join the army.

He thought to himself that as long as a few children were safe and safe, if Xia Tiantian really wanted to go, he would also let her free.

I just didn't expect to return to my servant. Waiting for the blood in this room! “What happened! ”Tang Nan thought.

“ Mrs. Tang, you quickly went to your house in Tangnan to see. Two strange people came in uniforms. ”

The villagers near Tangnan's house saw two strangers in armor coming from Tangnan's house early in the morning. Immediately came to report to Mrs. Tang.

“ What?Wearing a military uniform? ”Granny Tang held the cane and sat in a mahogany chair, thinking about who the stranger would be.

Since the last time I encouraged my mother-in-law to go to Xia Tian Tian to make trouble, Zhang Dahua abandoned her mother-in-law and returned home first. Therefore, her mother-in-law was very dissatisfied with her, and even with her husband, Tangbei, she was quite a word to herself.

When I heard the opportunity to perform today, Zhang Dahua immediately moved forward: “ Niang, you said, is the official who sent the younger brother's pension coming again? ”

Mrs. Tang listened: “ Impossible, hasn't the pension been paid? ”

Zhang Dahua continued to guess: “ I heard a while ago that the battle that the younger brother participated in, we won in the end of the Tianchao. Mother, you think, if there were younger brothers who were charge forward and sacrificed bravely, how could they win in exchange?Maybe the court deliberately sent someone to reward silver money in order to reward these people! ”

Mr. Tang thought to her, it seemed reasonable: “ If it is really like you said, then we have to hurry and see. ”

Zhang Dahua waisted to support Mrs. Tang: “ Not in a hurry, mother, after all, officials of the court, we still have to be dignified and give others a good impression. ”

“ A good impression has a fart!Our family is not an official. If you don't hurry up, Xia Tiantian's lazy lady received the news, afraid she would grab it in front of us. ”Mrs. Tang remembered Xia Tian's previous approach very much.

When the mother-in-law was about to go out, two men in armor came towards them.

“ Niang, look quickly, the official came to our house. You see, it must be to send us money! ”Zhang Dahua pointed at the two and said.

“ Niang, I'm back! ”Tang Nan walked towards Mrs. Tang and shouted.

“ What?What do you say? ”Mrs. Tang looked at the masked officers and men in front of her, thinking she had hallucinations.

“ This is Tang Nan. ”Tang Nan did not take off his mask, but simply explained it.

“ Ghost! ”Zhang Dahua listened and thought he was a ghost during the day, so scared that he was farting and urinating, leaving Don'tang and running away.

Mrs. Tang was so scared that she sat on the ground, her face was pale, her hands were closed, her eyes were closed, and she kept talking about it: “Amitabha, Amitov. Tai Shinjun bless me, bless me not to be seen by imp! ”

Tang Nan saw it and frowned: “ Niang, I'm not dead yet! ”

Tang Lao Tai opened her eyes slightly, looking at the two people in front of him, and touched it with crutches, “ Um? ”Can touch.

Tang Lao Tai immediately stood up and hugged Tang Nan for a while of acting and crying: “ My son!You are finally back! ”

Tang Nan has also known all these years that Mrs. Tang is actually very unhappy with herself. After all, he was not the biological son of Mrs. Tang, but Mr. Tang was taken home from the outside to raise.

He gently helped Mrs. Tang and inadvertently pushed her away: “ Niang. Xia Tiantian and the children?What happened at home? ”

Last chapter table of Contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Through Rebirth] Poor Beggar Queen 、 [Through rebirth] Princess, give a way to live 、 [Through rebirth] Who dares to snatch my female appearance 、 [Through rebirth] There is a little rich woman in the village 、 [Through Rebirth] The daughter-in-law 、 [Through Rebirth] Run to ancient soy sauce 、 [Through Rebirth] After the divorce of 70th, I started a matchmaker [wearing a book] 、 [Through Rebirth] Good morning, Chief 、 [Crossing Rebirth] Wenghua River Mountain 、 [Crossing Rebirth] Flowers bloomed straight

  Booknet Finishing-© 2023- Privacy- [Complex]↑ Return to the top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.4M 121K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
822K 25.4K 66
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...