My Shiroi variant and Artwork

By A-kun_Kaslana

Just a biographies and artwork of Shiroi from all my novels. More

Eminence in Shadow: Shiroi Kagenou
Classroom Of The Elite: Shiroi Kaslana
Genshin Impact: Shiroi/Pendragon
Upcoming Shiroi variant
Maybe Mushoko Tensei Shiroi

Honkai Impact 3rd: Shiroi Kaslana

566 19 2
By A-kun_Kaslana

Name: Shiroi Kaslana

Age:

2013: 17 at Chiba Academy

2014: 18 after more than half year at St. Freya Acedemy

2016: 20 years

2017: 21 years

Birthday: November 20. 1996

Looks:

After Timeskip:

Gender: Male

Alias: Onii-chan (by Kiana), Nii-sama (by Bronya), Sensei, Princess (by Siegfried), Little Knight (by Sigurd), White Knight, Shi, Swordsman prodigy, Reckless idiot (by his other self)

Hair Color: Snow-white

Eyes Color: light purple

Height: 174 cm

Affiliation: Kaslana, Schicksal, St. Freya

Occupation: Knight, Herrscher, Knights Commander, Teacher

Family: Father: (Deceased) Sigurd Kaslana (Adopted Father) Siegfried Kaslana

Mother: (Unknown) Lunar

Younger Sister: Kiana Kaslana and (K-423) Kiana Kaslana

Likes: Training in Martial's Arts and Weapons, Help Himeko and Theresa by Works, spending time with Kiana, Mei and Bronya, reading, Cooking, spending time with Friends, Protecting, Help People and Teasing his friends.

Dislike: Demons (not all), Honkai, corrupted people, bully, annoying loud people, disrespect,

Personality traits: Mature, Childish some time, Kind, caring, smart, helpful, bravery, respectful, cheerful, confident, selfless, playful and protective over his friends.

Battlesuits and Weapons (Can transform into any Weapons type):

Teacher uniform:

After Time skip

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤ ✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

Appearance: Shiroi is a young man of average height, has a slim figure with pale skin and looks very feminine despite being a man. Feminine would be an underestimate as he looks 100% like a beautiful girl. Because of this, he has a complex about his girly looks. Shiroi also has light purple eyes with shiny white six-star pupils, long eyelashes, and long snow-white hair arriving at his waist. Shiroi also later has black streaks in his hair. He also constantly wears his purple crystal necklace, which was given to him by his late childhood friend.

Shiroi battlesuit consisted of black pants with a silver belt, a black V-neck shirt worn under a white trench coat with purple lining on the sleeves, and gray boots with silver plates. He wore a silver pauldron emblazoned with the gold Kaslana symbol on the right side of his cloak and a pair of black gloves.

Shiroi teacher uniform consisted of a purple shirt under the light blue vest, a white jacket, white pants and black shoes.

In his free time, Shiroi usually wears loose clothing that doesn't make him appear too slim.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤ ✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

Personality: Shiroi is generally known for his easy-going, bright, and cheerful personality, always creating a cheerful atmosphere around him. He is also so smart that people called him a genius. Despite being a genius, he is very dense and oblivious to many things such as romantic themes.

Shiroi is a hard-working person in every aspect of his life, and that he has a great sense of responsibility. Shiroi diligently takes care of his siblings and friends without neglecting them.

Shiroi can also be childish and playful towards his friends at times. Especially Mei, since Shiroi considers her his best friend. Initially, the friendship relationship was more of a boy-boy relationship than a boy-girl relationship, but later Shiroi realizes that he cannot treat Mei like his male friends and tries to treat Mei like a girl instead of a boy.

Shiroi can also be very cold and indifferent, but mostly on a mission. Still, he wouldn't kill anyone if he had the choice, and would only break their bones or cut off their limbs.

Shiroi is also a person who believes that other people's health takes priority over his own because he doesn't care about himself and sees this as a punishment for himself. He would sacrifice his life without a second thought if he could save someone's life.

He also has a bit of a sister complex as he adores his little sisters very much. Because of this, Kiana-brother complex steadily grew to a very dangerous level, to the point where she even took the opportunity to become intimate with Shiroi whenever she saw the opportunity.

Shiroi appears to everyone as a strong-willed person who can confidently do anything and never gives up. But in reality, he saw himself as a weak-willed boy who could not overcome the death of his childhood friend Iris, whom he blamed for her death.

Shiroi was an arrogant, talent-bragging and overbearing person in his childhood, similar to Kiana, but after the death of Iris he became very humble.

Shiroi's show of quickly understanding, learning and adapting to his surroundings is something very special that almost no human has had. In most things he does, it only takes him a single time to reproduce a technique, understand a person's movement, or fully understand something after someone explains a very complex topic to him.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤ ✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

Abilities: Shiroi has exceptional mana and honkai energy capacities as well as immense output. Normally, Mana and Honkai energy cannot exist in the same body at the same time, as they would destroy the person's body until it explodes. But Shiroi is special and manages to harmonize both powers in his body.

Although Shiroi is weakened by the Honkai Corrosion, his overall abilities are world class, as he is one of the strongest people in the world. He is proficient in every type of weapon as well as martial arts and ranged weapons.

Shiroi's physical abilities without the use of Honkai and Mana are absurd since he is a Kaslana and a person who trains every day. He can easily swing a sword weighing over 300 kg as if he were swinging a light wooden sword. His speed is top notch as he was even able to create an afterimage without using his mana or Honkai energy.

Shiroi's durability and pain resistance are also very high. Due to the corrosion in his body that causes him constant pain, he shakes it off with ease as his resistance to pain increases. Even if he suffered serious injuries, such as many holes around his body, he could still fight without resting for a long period of time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
236K 8.2K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
176K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...