Never-Ending Nightmare (Yande...

Inferno55

Y/N L/N was just a normal orphaned child but doesn't have many friends in his life and his only friends are t... Еще

Bio
Prolouge: Lets Start From The Beginning/Before The Nightmare Happens...
Chapter 1: Beware Of Catnap
Chapter 2: Rise Of The Smiling Critters (part 1)
Chapter 3: Rise Of The Smiling Critters (part 2)
Chapter 4: Rise Of The Smiling Critters (part 3)
Chapter 5: Two New Caretakers
Chapter 6: A Long-Lost Family Member
Chapter 7: An Unlikely Ally
Chapter 8: The Forgotten Critter
Chapter 9: Return to Playtime Co.
Chapter 10: Welcome Home, Y/n...
Chapter 11: Nightmare On Playcare Street
Smiling Critters Cutout Interaction (Headcannon)
{Authors Note}
List Of Smiling Critters
Chapter 13: Escape From Home Sweet (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Escape From Home Sweet Home (Part 3)
Chapter 15: Class is Dismissed Forever!
Chapter 16: PLAY WITH US, Y/N
Chapter 17: GO TO SLEEP
Chapter 18: Never-Ending Nightmare (Part 1)
Chapter 19: Never-Ending Nightmare (Part 2)

Chapter 12: Escape from Home Sweet Home (Part 1)

1.6K 20 1
Inferno55

(Authors POV)

After FrownyFox found out that Y/n was knocked out by the Red Mist when he sneaked inside Home Sweet Home to go find Y/n and sneak him out of the orphanage as long as he doesn't try to get caught by the other Smiling Critters that are patrolling the entire area. Luckily, FrownyFox is pretty stealthy when it comes to sneaking into places like Home Sweet Home, which is why he always get into Y/n's backpack in order to protect Y/n from bullies and how he managed to sneak into the vents without drawing any attention to anyone in the area.

However, as FrownyFox is sneaking through Home Sweet Home to find Y/n, he started to feel like he's being followed as he kept turning around from time to time to see who's following him and he just can't shake off the feeling that's being followed. What he didn't know was that a certain green bunny plushie by the name of Hoppy Hopscotch has been following FrownyFox when he entered the orphanage to rescue Y/n and whenever FrownyFox tried to look back to see who was following him, Hoppy quickly behind some stuff before continuing to follow him.

This has caused FrownyFox to walk faster as well as Hoppy before FrownyFox looked back again and managed to catch a glimpse of Hoppy's bunny tail and ears, but he just brushed it off as a normal Hoppy Hopscotch plushie doll and continued to walk down the hallway until he heard someone talking to through an open vent.

???: But what if he tries to escape from us again, Bobby?

FrownyFox: Huh?

He then he went in there to go locate the sound of the voice while Hoppy quietly followed him through the vents as FrownyFox managed to find Bobby Bearhug, PickyPiggy and Craftycorn talking to each other while Y/n is tucked in bed as he started listening in on their conversation.

Bobby Bearhug: Don't worry, CatNap told us to watch over Y/n until he comes back.

Craftycorn: What happened to him by the way?

PickyPiggy: Yeah, I was eating my PB&J in peace until I heard a loud scream. I didn't realize that it had to be Y/n screaming in terror.

Bobby Bearhug: Well, CatNap told me that Y/n screamed in terror and CatNap accidentally scared him to death that knocked him out unconscious.

Craftycorn: That's not something CatNap would do to him.

PickyPiggy: Yeah, I mean, they're best friends and I even share my PB&J sandwiches with him when he was still around. How is that even possible?!

Bobby Bearhug: Y/n breathed in the Red Mist when he entered Home Sweet Home and he must've mistaken CatNap to be some sort of scary monster, which is why Y/n is knocked out unconscious.

PickyPiggy: Oh, that makes sense.

Craftycorn: Yeah, but we shouldn't have to worry about Y/n leaving us again. The guards are blocking off every exit in the factory and the entrance to the factory as we speak. I mean, look at Y/n right now, all grown-up and handsome like. Oh~ It'll be a shame that we have to revert him back to a kid again once we turn him into a Smiling Critter again.

Bobby Bearhug: Yeah, but look on the bright-side girls, once he is one of us, he'll still have the same personality as an adult, but he'll have the same energy and giddiness like a normal child always had. (Squeals) He's so handsome, I just want to hug him and give him kisses to show my love and appreciation to him.

PickyPiggy: I don't know about that, Bobby. What if Hoppy finds out about you have the same feelings for Y/n as she does.

Craftycorn: Don't worry, PickyPiggy. She won't mind sharing Y/n with her, because....I also have a crush on Y/n as well.

Bobby Bearhug: You do?

Craftycorn: Yeah, I even sometimes draw pictures of him and me holding hands or going on a date. (Blushes madly) Sorry, I just couldn't stop thinking about him, he's just a handsome piece of artwork that should not be touched by anyone but me.

Bobby Bearhug: It's fine, Craftycorn. I understand your love for Y/n, and I would have given him chocolates and flowers for him. (Blushes Madly) Ooooh~ I just can't stop thinking about him, I just wanna hug him right now while he's asleep, but I can't cause I don't want to give him a nightmare where he's getting squeezed to death by a giant snake.

PickyPiggy: Well, I know this may sound a little weird, but...I also have a crush on him as well.

Bobby Bearhug/Craftycorn: Really?!

PickyPiggy: Yeah, I always remembered sharing my food with him and he would share me with his food. I always imagine all of the food we can eat and have no limit to our own appetites. I sometimes even cut a PB&J sandwich in the shape of a heart, and I didn't want to embarrass myself for that when he took a bite of it.

Craftycorn: Well, I'm sure Y/n didn't mind about it when you gave it to him during snack time. I think we should share the relationship with Y/n, and we can all have him together. That way, we don't have to fight each for him.

Bobby Bearhug: Great idea, Craftycorn.

PickyPiggy: Yeah, I think I'll go to the kitchen and make us some PB&J sandwiches to celebrate.

Craftycorn: And I'll go grab some paper and crayons that me and Bubba Bubbaphant stole from Ms. Delight's classrooms.

Bobby Bearhug: You both stole school supplies from her classroom?! Are you crazy?!

Craftycorn: Relax, will ya? We got some extra help in distracting her since she only moves when you look at her or when the lights are on. That's why they had to shut her down due to what happened back then. You remembered what happened to that poor co-worker.

PickyPiggy: Yeah, poor guy. That man didn't deserve to get stabbed in the side by her ruler when he tried fix and clean her.

CraftyCorn: Well, at least me and Bobby Bearhug are equipped with tasers to slow her down while we made our getaway with the school supplies since we are gonna use them for our new home once Y/n wakes up to finish the job with that Red Mist gas.

Bobby Bearhug: Well, I'm glad you and Bubba made it out alive, but let's hope Y/n will do the same once he gets to that schoolhouse. Miss Delight might go yandere-happy to see Y/n again once he's inside.

Craftycorn: I'm sure he'll be fine. I mean, he managed to get through many obstacles as well as getting out of the trash compactor with the Grab-Pack. So, all he needs to do is to find the power generator to that schoolhouse, get out of there in one piece and he'll be good. CatNap did say ollie is keeping a close eye on Y/n as he is wandering around in Playcare until he finishes the job.

PickyPiggy: Speaking of CatNap, why is going to speak with ollie about anyway?

Bobby Bearhug: He's going to lecture him about forgetting to give Y/n the gas mask to avoid breathing in the gas that resulted in him getting knocked out after a terrible fright inside of his dreams.

Craftycorn/PickyPiggy: Oh...

Bobby Bearhug: Yeah, just go grab what we need and make sure to come back here before CatNap comes back. I'll stay here and watch over Y/n while you two go grab us some snacks and paper and crayons to draw on.

Craftycorn/PickyPiggy: Ok!

So then, the two Smiling Critters let the room to grab some stuff while Bobby Bearhug watches over Y/n with a concerned and worried look on her face as she began to wonder what Y/n is dreaming about after getting a dose of CatNap's Poppy Gas to give him pleasant dreams and FrownyFox decided to go look for the back-up generator in the orphanage in the vents to bring some of the power back to Playcare, not even realizing that Hoppy Hopscotch was in the vents with him and she let him leave to find the back-up generator instead of capturing him as she planned to spy on him through the vents after he finds the back-up generator and tries to rescue Y/n and escape Home Sweet Home.

Meanwhile with CatNap and ollie...

CatNap: And that's what happened after I accidentally scared him to death when he breathed in the gas. We probably should've placed a gas mask or place in a chute for him to grab it and use when he went through the entrance doors.

We get to see ollie for the first time as he and catnal were in a room with many TV screens as this was the control room for the cameras. We se he was a white and Cyan owl with a necklace that had binoculars attached to it, this was Ollie Spy owl.

Ollie: I...apologize for that, and I'll send in one of the Rejected Critters to put the gas mask inside the Power Room for him to use and as for the other power generators, I will keep an eye on him and FrownyFox when they enter the schoolhouse.

CatNap: FrownyFox? Where have I heard of that name before? I'm pretty sure that I've seen him in the TV Show. Who is he?

Ollie: FrownyFox is one of the Rejected Critters and he's only one of the Reject Critters that was discarded by the CEO, and it appears that Y/n has found him and repaired him so well that he must've been given life through his kindness and generosity within his heart. He is known to be a very sad Smiling Critter and a very good listener as well as having the scent of fresh rainwater.

CatNap: Ah, yes. FrownyFox. I remember that character and he's a very tragic one indeed. He only made one appearance on the show, and I actually wanted to see him more in the show. Though I must say, he seems to be in good hands with Y/n. Where do you think he is right now, ollie.

Ollie: He's in the vents inside Home Sweet Home and it looks like's going to rescue him and he's making his way to the back-up generator to bring some of the power back to Playcare. After he does that and rescues Y/n, they will head over to the schoolhouse to power up the next back-up generator.

CatNap: The Schoolhouse?! Isn't that place closed down due to what happened to the Playtime Co. employee that fell victim to her...intentions.

Ollie: Do not worry, catnap. Your friend y/n is smart as he'll find a way to get around her. Craftycorn and Bubba Bubbaphant have placed hidden cameras in each classroom and hallway while they are keeping an eye out on the yanderish homicidal teacher. Luckily, I've sent out some "Little" distractions to keep that teacher busy while they grab enough supplies and textbooks to teach the other critters for their education. Once Y/n and his fox companion leave the schoolhouse, the rest of your plan will be continue as you planned it to be.

CatNap: Excellent. If y/n is smart and finds a way to contain her, we'll be able to clear out everything in that schoolhouse for the new school in our new home. You're a genius, ollie.

Ollie: heh heh, well...it's all thanks to bubba Bubbaphant for teaching me CatNap, but I respect your admiration. Now we shall move on to the next phase of our plan.

CatNap: Of course, we have already taken out the entire Playtime Co. board of directors, except for the CEO in their Smiling Critters form that we turned them into and let them get eaten alive by the Scrapped Critters. Who knew that those little guys had an appetite for human/critter flesh.

Ollie: I know, but at least they only attack them and any intruder that try to break into the factory. But as soon as Y/n completes his task, he will be facing off against his biggest fear and we have something to test his loyalty and bravery.

CatNap: Oh, I know exactly what you mean by that. Let's just hope that he doesn't get killed during the fight.

Ollie: well if that happens, you or your girlfriend can just bring him back with your gas, but I'm sure he's in for a surprise after the fight (Chuckles).

CatNap: Oh yeah, (Chuckles) I'm sure he will understand once he makes it to the other side of the Gas Production Zone to defeat our best fighter. It took some planning and a lot of materials to build it, I'm sure it will work for the both of us and everyone in the community and we will make sure that Y/n will never escape from us again.

Ollie: Let's hope that his fox friend will be able to rescue Y/n and take him out of Home Sweet Home and find the back-up generator in the orphanage before heading out to the schoolhouse to find the next generator to bring the power back to Playcare. Luckily, I have given FrownyFox a special potion that will give him the form to be just as tall as you and your friends.

CatNap: Excellent and even if Bobby and the other critters inside Home Sweet Home failed to stop the two from escape, at least they kept him safe and sound for a moment before he wakes up. (Thinking to herself) I just hope Y/n doesn't wake up from another nightmare. It just tears my heart to see me as some sort of monster.

So, while FrownyFox is going through the vents to find the back-up generator while Y/n is inside his dreams again as he is going to experience another nightmare that is much worse than the last one with the monstrous Nightmare CatNap. As for ollie and CatNap's plan, they planned to use a fake, robotic version of CatNap to make Y/n think that he killed his own best friend while he is under the influence of the Red Mist inside the far end of the Gas Production Zone once Y/n and FrownyFox bring back all of the power to Playcare to use the fully charged blue battery to finish their task.

It's all according to plan as Y/n's nightmare is not over yet as he is going to face off another nightmarish threat, but not just CatNap, but all of the other Smiling Critters. Let's hope FrownyFox is able to rescue his surrogate brother before Y/n wakes up from another nightmare.

Stay tuned.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
162K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
26.7K 383 11
Scp 049, also know as the Plague Doctor just working with his experiments until he was call to another scp called. Scp-1471. It was a test but then a...