Ayano Aishi, the Emotionless...

By BelleAmant

STATUS: COMPLETE Ayano Aishi is new to Akademi High, and while this should be exciting, she can't exactly fee... More

Week Zero, Thursday
Week Zero, Friday
Week One, Monday
Week One, Tuesday
Week One, Wednesday
Week One, Thursday
Week One, Friday
Week One, Saturday
Week Two, Monday
Week Two, Tuesday
Week Two, Wednesday
Week Two, Thursday
Week Two, Friday
Week Two, Saturday
Week Three, Sunday
Week Three, Monday
Week Three, Tuesday
Week Three, Wednesday
Week Three, Thursday
Week Three, Friday
Week Three, Saturday
Not a chapter
Week Four, Sunday
Week Four, Monday
Week Four, Tuesday
Week Four, Wednesday
Week Four, Thursday
Week Four, Friday
Week Four, Saturday
Week Five, Monday
Week Five, Tuesday
Week Five, Wednesday
Week Five, Thursday
Week Five, Friday
Week Five, Saturday
Week Six, Sunday
Week Six, Monday
Week Six, Tuesday
Week Six, Wednesday
Through His Eyes
Week Six, Thursday
Week Six, Friday
Week Six, Saturday
Week Seven, Monday
Week Seven, Tuesday
Special Chapter
Week Seven, Wednesday
Week Seven, Thursday
Week Seven, Friday
Week Seven, Saturday
Week Eight, Sunday
Week Eight, Monday
Special Chapter Again :3
Week Eight, Tuesday
Week Eight, Wednesday
Week Eight, Thursday
Week Eight, Friday
Week Nine, Sunday
Week Nine, Monday
Week Nine, Tuesday
Week Nine, Wednesday
Week Nine, Thursday
Week Nine, Friday
Week Ten, Monday
Week Ten, Tuesday
Week Ten, Wednesday
Week Ten, Thursday
Week Ten, Friday
Week Ten, Saturday
Week Eleven, Monday
Week Eleven, Tuesday
Week Eleven, Wednesday
Week Eleven, Thursday
Week Eleven, Friday
The Extra Chapter

Week Eight, Saturday

229 13 2
By BelleAmant

Week Eight, Saturday

    Ayano wakes up slowly, and stares at her ceiling as she slips out of her drowsiness. A few minutes later, she finally sits up, slipping out of her bed. She checks her phone, which is almost free of notifications.

    Surprisingly, it’s the Student Council chat that has texts. Ayano clicks on it.

    Kuroko: Ayano, I’ve heard of Osorō’s recent improvements. He seems well caught up in math and science. Good job.

    Akane: That’s wonderful! Ayano, if you continue catching Osorō up at this rate, you should be able to get back to your normal duties in a week or two!

    Ayano smiles, proud that Osorō’s improvements are noted. However, it’s bittersweet, because when they’re finished, the two will spend less time together. 

    Ayano rolls her eyes at the thoughts, pushing them away as she heads to her dresser. Just like all of the people in her life, Ayano knows that she will find time for Osorō. She’ll find a way.

    With this in mind, Ayano pulls on a light blue dress and pulls her hair up. She cleans her home for a bit, studies for some of her subjects, and texts in the group chat until it’s time to head to the ice cream shop. 

    When she gets there, Uekiya is the only one at the shop.

    “Ayano!” Uekiya says, waving her over. She’s found a large outdoor table area with enough seats for all twelve of them.

    “Hello, Uekiya. You look nice,” Ayano says honestly. Uekiya blushes, the pink on her cheeks matching the light pink of her dress.

    “Thank you. I wanted to make a good first impression on Hanakō. I know how much he means to Taro.” Uekiya smiles. “And you look pretty, too. Ready to meet the young Yamada?”

    “Oh, I’ve already met him,” Ayano says with a shrug. “I’m happy to see him again, though. He’s a sweet boy.”

    Uekiya goes to speak, but is distracted. “Look who’s here!” She points behind Ayano, and Ayano turns around to see.

    Pippi and Ryuto are heading up to the shop, talking excitedly. They’re both blushing, just like always when beside each other.

    “I guess they got together on their own,” Ayano says.

    Uekiya cooes. “That’s adorable.” She watches Ryuto walk into the shop, Pippi waiting at a table for two.

    Pippi looks over and spots them. “Ayano!” Pippi cheers, hopping out of her seat. “Uekiya! How are you guys?”

    “We’re well, just waiting for some friends. How are you and Ryuto?” Ayano responds.

    “We’re really good! We just wanted to get ice cream and then go get the newest Yanvania game!”

    “How long have you two been dating?” Uekiya asks.

    Pippi’s cheeks quickly match the pink in her hair. “Wh-what? We aren’t dating!” She frowns, and mutters, “He doesn’t like me like that, anyways…”

    Ayano can’t help but snort. “Pippi, you both look at each other with so much love in your eyes, I’d assume the other hung the stars in the sky.”

    Pippi’s eyes are wide and full of hope as she gasps. “Really? You mean it, Ayano?”

    Ayano nods. “Of course. It’s obvious that you both like each other, so why not ask him out?”

    “You think he’ll say yes?” She glances towards the door, watching Ryuto as he grabs their ice creams.

    “I’m sure of it. You’ll be fine, Pippi,” Ayano reassures.

    As Ryuto steps outside, Pippi squares her shoulders and marches up to the unsuspecting gamer. “Ryuto, I have something to say.”

    Ryuto smiles at her. “What’s up? Here’s your ice cream, by the way.”

    Taking the ice cream, Pippi bluntly says, “Ryuto, I’ve been in love with you since we met and I want to be your girlfriend. Will you be my player two?”

    Ryuto nearly drops his ice cream, fumbling to catch it. “You love me?” He asks, dumbfounded. When Pippi nods, he beams. “I love you, too, Pippi! I thought you didn’t feel the same, so I didn’t want to make a move and risk ruining our friendship. I’d love to be your player two.”

    The two gamers smile at each other, lost in each others’ eyes...until someone clears their throat.

    Oko waves awkwardly. “Sorry, but...your ice cream is starting to melt.”

    Pippi and Ryuto look down immediately, and laugh at their dripping ice cream. 

    “Want to head to the store to buy the new Yanvania now?” Ryuto asks, and Pippi nods, blushing. Hand in hand, they leave. 

    Uekiya giggles. “I’m happy that I finally got to see it in action.”

    Ayano blinks. “See...what in action?”

    “You matchmaking people, of course!”

    “She did it again ?!” Osano screams, walking up. “Aya, do you ever stop?” Osano glares at Ayano half heartedly as he sits beside her. Oko sits a few seats away, afraid of the sudden yelling. 

    “It was an accident,” Ayano responds, shrugging.

    “What was an accident, dear?” Amao walks up to the table, Kizano and Aso soon behind.

    “Is everyone going to ask? Should I just wait for everyone to magically appear right after I re-explain this?!” Ayano asks, and like magic, Osorō, Riku, and Kokona show up.

    “Explain what, Yan?” Kokona asks.

    Osano snaps, done. “Aya set up Pippi and Ryuto! She played matchmaker again !”

    Then, finally, the boy that they’re celebrating and his older brother arrive.

    And Hanakō asks, “Again?”

    Ayano lets her head fall onto the table. 

    It takes twenty minutes for the group to calm down, order ice cream, and sit back down.

    Then, and only then, does Hanakō ask, “So, what’s going on? Taro said that we were getting ice cream, but not that I’d meet all of you.”

    Osorō chuckles, and Hanakō jolts, eyeing the blond warily. “Relax, kid. We came here to meet the newest Akademi kid.”

    “You did get in, right?” Riku asks.

    Hanakō’s smile is full of joy. “I passed my exam! I’m going to be in class 1-2 starting Monday!”

    The group cheers, and the rest of the time is spent with Ayano’s friends getting to know Hanakō. Ayano smiles, happy to see them all getting along. Even Osorō relaxes around everyone , and they all return the feeling. 

    When Ayano gets home that afternoon, her heart is singing, and her body is warm and light.

    The walls tremble and shake.

Notes:

Looks like a certain boy got in! Who's excited to see even more of our little Yamada?

1070 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 10 12
(!!NOTE!! I do NOT like yandev, however, I do enjoy his game/characters and thus, this spawn of hell was created c: also, this is a mature story with...
55K 1.2K 26
A Yan Sim fanfiction. (Spelling errors because Autocorrect hates me.) Credits to Yandere dev, I own nothing. Feel free to give me suggestions and con...
165K 5.2K 44
DISCONTINUED 後期ブルマー *⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅* (note i: grammar and logic are so bad, then i made a teacher like a student, and then i was in my gacha phase...
127K 4.7K 48
Ayoshi Aishi is trying to find his senpai. And along the way he manages to steal the hearts of many without even realizing it. -------------------- I...