Whisper of soul

By Simileauthor

" Unread page's of my emotions. More

Glimmers of Innocence
Unanswered whisper
Unspoken secret laugh
fading into silence
Tears are strong
must read

Love's bittersweet journey

23 14 0
By Simileauthor

" It's hard, no matter how much i try, but still i can't forget about you. Only i know how much I'm suffering, getting attracted to you, being crazy in love. The most difficult part is waiting and living in hope of getting love back.

I hope you could love me the way i did, atleast even a little bit. you know, i never regret loving you, nor do I hate you. how can I hate the person whom i love the most and dreamed of spending my whole life with ? I know you never promised to spend your whole life with me. "

But despite that, i still cherished the memories we shared and the love i had for you. It may not have worked out the way I hoped, " But you'll always hold a special place in my heart.

I know we are not made for eachother but I hope your future loves you more than me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 855 16
"Why did you let her go?", She asked. "Because there where she belongs, to him, her home. No matter how far she will go, she'll always run back to hi...
131K 285 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
174K 4K 64
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
278K 8K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."