Higeki No Idol [Oshi No Ko] S...

Por Anzukyo

After the apartment building collapsed, a young male ex-idol died way too early. But afterwards, Two particul... Mais

Character introduction art ☆
[>>>>>>>>>Restart!]
[>Chapter 01: New soul, Who's this?>]
[>Chapter 2: Adjusting the norm>]
[>Chapter 3: My time, My reality>]
[>Chapter 4: Start Line!>]
[>Another Side: B-Star>]
[>Chapter 5: A start and obstacle>]
[>Chapter 6: Idols Hearts and Love>]
[>>Rejected idea 💡<<]
[>Chapter 8: Picture Love Story>]
[>Chapter 9: Hikaru Kamiki>]

[>Chapter 7: Hideous Truth>]

707 29 13
Por Anzukyo

*Might have a little trigger ( cyber bully, bad word?)

[Motto sakende ikou!
Eien ni kimi wo tanoshimasete miseru kara

(We! Are! STAR☆T☆RAIN)
(Check! Now! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!)
(We! Are! STAR☆T☆RAIN)]

*Song end*

As the song ends, everyone claps after it.

"Okay everyone, We done a very good practice today~☆ let's take five for today~" As Ai signal to the other member.

" Haii!" As we all reply the same.

"The practice today is so tiring~"

"Gotta say it is a little easier now that we know the full choreography."

"Yeah~, I might it's a lot more easier after being revise by Hime. "

"Well, the new songs is pretty good too and I do agree Hime help a lot even after she came back." As they talk to themselves.

I've grab the water that had been provided by the president and rest after an hour practice session.

I sat down right the corner of the studio to take some rest while the other were cleaning up the studio as per usual.

It has been a few weeks after I've been discharged from the hospital and with time just passed and it soon will be winter.

As soon as I came back, I had a lot of work for me to take care of. For example, the merchandise sign for limited fans, some paperwork that I needed to do and of course, practicing with B-komachi.

Luckily even after my hiatus, I still able to perform well. When I began to practice again, as soon as the song played I was able to follow the rythmm of the music. I guess that's what people call muscle memory.

But not long after, I've received news from Gorou that Sarina had unfortunately pass away a few days after I had left the hospital.

' it's odd to know that she supposed to die when she was twelve years old but when I came to the picture, the story had change her fate as well. The more I think of it, the more scared I am for the future.'

I opened my phone and go to the blog posts news for B-komachi using my private account to see if there's any other news now that I have re-enter the idol life again.

Using this, I'm practically can see what the people have been posting or commenting without getting caught by anyone.

As I scrolled around, I found a post by B-komachi fans account.

'Let's see what's going on.'
.
.
.
.
.
-:BKNews Blog post:

Reporting on recent B-komachi news, the eighth member that had announced hiatus a month ago is making a full comeback along side with the new song, [STAR B☆ RAIN]

Exclusive interview will be on Y Station on the day after tomorrow!

>>09:00 P:M, 4 NOVEMBER 20XX

>V/U entertainment official:
(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)

>ChitoseChisiya official:
I'm excited for this comeback!

>Channelqueen09:
Omg! Finally been waiting for this! Start line Hime!!!

>Lostinthesky:
Gonna watch it 🎶 gotta support Hime!

>Lun0ticsimper:
Yay! New song!!! Kinda surprised that there's another company commenting as well!

>Cherrybishhhh:
New bad bish song for me also my new oshi, like gurl! Go Hime!

>username03839373:
Making an account just to check B-komachi blog post, can't wait to see their full comeback!

>Edogawa official:
Let's a warm welcome back to B-komachi (⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)

>Ninofanboy101:
I can't wait but please, GIVE MY OSHI NINO MORE SCREENTIME PLEASE???

>KYUNPANCHU:
OML, what's with the hate comment like calm down💀 fyi, can't wait for the new songs and Hime-chan!

>Bk0m2chii:
Can't wait for Hime-chan and the new songs! F the haterrr

[COMMENT BELOW MAY CONTENT WITH INAPPROPRIATE OR OFFENSIVE WORD]

>0987marinesurf:
I bet h1m3 slept her way to fame! Boooo! Uglyyy!

>Callmexoxo:
H1m3 became an overnight sensation like dammnn, my theory that she might bribe someone in the Industry

>Yuiipimeup:
Him3 is such a sluttt😒 I bet the management playing favorite!

>Karuhikahime78:
@Yuiipimeup, you don't have a life and chronically online. Go touch grass and stop harassing, you damn otaku

>Rafael(Himefanboy):
@Yuiipimeup HUHN?? SCREW YOU!! WHAT KIND OF EATRHLINGS THAT'S DOESN'T "GET" HIME BEAUTY AND TALENT..?! THE SUPERIORITY OF HER PERFORMANCES IS OBVIOUS!! THE MANAGEMENT PLAYS FAVORITES!? HECK YES, THEY DO! HOW COULD THEY NOT!?

>Rafael(Himefanboy):
@0987marinesurf LOOK, YOU'RE CLEARLY SOME UGLY OLD HAG! CHECK A MIRROR AND SAY THAT AGAIN, UUUGLY!

>Ariel44554:
Rafael, stop going on war with them!

>Lancenewstern:
Rafael, buddy....GO GET THEM!! STOMP THEM ALL!!

>Lucksterminase:
Rafael, your are my ally!

>Kaoru(himefans):
@0987marinesurf no wonder you always broke up lol, @Yuiipimeup buy some make to cover your botched surgery cause you look like the rock from elmo street! @Callmexoxo your they video suck ass!

>YuuThunder:
@0987marinesurf @Yuiipimeup @Callmexoxo talk shit again and I'll find you and hit you with a truck until you don't have a body to be buried with. Good luck Hime!

>Hase✧:
Good luck Hime-chan!
.
.
.
.
.
I'm practically shocked to see my friends and also the one that help me reincarnated is having a full on beefing in the comments section.

'I didn't expect them to have a fight under the comments section. Not to mention how Rafael is acting like Sarina after she's reincarnated as Ruby.
They literally have a full Twitter fight at this point.

Funny enough, that Hase just don't bother by this.

As for the few bad comment about me, I've seen a lot worse than that. It's just a copypaste hate and nothing unique about it. I had been slandered and called worse than this child play when the group was in a bad scandal.

I mean, come on.

Can't you think of a better insult than that?'

I just sigh and close the website and drink instead rather then seeing such childish envy.

'I rather see some more stupid drama like fighting over a cup or a cheating allegations in between a singer and a vlogger or something. Well, maybe reading a book is better then that.'

While I was just staring into the wall, someone tap me on the shoulder.

I look to my side and it was Ai and Ari.

"Are you okay, Hime-chan? You keep having blank stare recently."

"Oh hey! I was just thinking of something. Like you know, the new songs, choreography, and the interview tomorrow?" I answered Ari back.

'I can't say that I found hate comment and ramble it in my head, that would make me sound crazy..'

"You must be nervous for tomorrow then~,after all, this is Hime first time getting interview after the hiatus~" As Ai and Ari sat beside me.

"Right! I forgot about that interview. It was station Y right? The talkshow was still brand new but it has very high rating compared to the other successful talkshow." Ari replied.

"I see it more to a gossip show more than just a regular talkshow. Don't you see how many people in the industry got caught with scandal?"Takamine and Kyun-pan also joined in the conversation.

"Yeah~, they do exposed everyone just for the show ratings. But I'm sure they won't do anything to us. " Kyun-pan replied.

"You can never be too careful~" Ai response.

'Well, it is to be expected. When someone became known to the public as a known person, they are going to search every detail of your life like they were depending on it.

That's how they will get high rating after all. That was also the cause of my group downfall  in my past.'

"Don't worry much about the interview, just tell them what they need and if it gets a little spicy, I can intervened the interview."Kyun-pan replied.

Ai pat my head to give me some encouragement, Ari gave me some water to drink, while Kyun-pan and Takamine excuse themselves.

"Alright everyone, we can go home now since we need to be prepared for tomorrow, Okay~"

Ai announced as everyone answered and nodded at her words. Almost everyone had gone home while I was the last.

As I arrived at the exit, I saw Ai with her cap and mask still standing there waiting for someone.

"Ai, I thought you went home already? Are you waiting for someone?" I asked while approaching her.

She smile and say, "Well, I was waiting for you. Since we haven't really hang out together, I thought it would be nice to go and maybe have some time with you." She replied.

"You want to spend time with me..?"

"Yup! I did think to ask the other girls but they all probably wanted to rest for today. I hope you don't mind, if I ask you to hang out with me?"

"Oh! Sure, I don't mind it. I would love to spend time with you, Ai."as I walk beside her.

'Spending time with her isn't a bad idea at all. She probably needs some company considering that i literally heard that Nino had a fight with her a few days ago.

I can't hear much since the door was soundproof a little bit but I can remember reading about nino being the main vocalist before Ai got in the group. Nino probably had a hard time accepting that her position was took by Ai and burst out of anger.

Not to mention how hard it is to see them in the same room acting like nothing had happened. I remember having this problem in my group and in the end, that one member just left after just being debuted.

I thinks it's better to make her enjoy this evening and just be like any other girl our age.'

We were walking around the place and just hang out. Except that we use mask and a cap just to hide our faces. It was quite a fun and exhausting to do.

But, it's fun when we both having fun with it.

[Location: Honey Cafe, Time: 5:15 P.M]

We both rush into the cafe and sat down at the farthest seat for the both of us.

"Good thing we found this cafe. I can't believe how full today's can be." As I wipe off my sweat.

"Hehe~, it is the weekends after all. I'm glad that we finally able to sit and relax after our long walk around the city~"

"Yeah, I'm sure am glad. So, how about we order some drink? I'm really need some drink right now."
I ask.

"Sure, let me get strawberry shake~? I saw some of the girl walk past us had that drink earlier."

"That's sounds nice, I'll order it-"

As I was about to finish my word, a little loud voice from behind my seat was cutting off my word.

"Seriously, like what's up with that idol group?" The girl huff while drinking her lemon juice.

"Misa-chan, please calm your voice down..." Saids the blonde girl to the red head.

"Aoko, you gotta admit that Misa had the point." Says the short hair girl next to Aoko.

"See? Even Hina agree. I swear that they must be sleeping with their president agency or producer to get promoted even better! Their singing voice is mediocre and so cringe!"

"Yeah right, I won't even disagree with that. We started the same as them yet we are backwards even further than rising up. I bet they do sell their body. Especially B-komachi main duo."

[Back to me and Ai]

We just sat and listen to what rumour they are spreading.

Ai, doesn't look so bother by it but she's also look uncomfortable by my observation.

But of course, I don't know since she is the one with whole lot of secret after all. No one knows what she is thinking about. That's the whole point of [OSHI NO KO] after all.

As for me, it does hurt a little bit to listen. It's like my past life all over again. Instead of of sleeping with my teammates, this time is with the president.

'Can't they be more creative with the insult rather than recycling it? Even if I did have a cheat code knowledge doesn't mean Ai didn't work hard for her position!'

"Speaking of that, the new girl, Hime? Definitely using her body. I mean, she looked like she doesn't have any personality and I bet it attract more old guy to invest her to be an idol."

"Pathetic girl. Like she even sing behind Ai. What a  loser."

'I'll take that as a compliment. For a side character like me, that is a great achievement to envy by a random NPC.'

They were ranting over the fact more people gave me attention and keep repeating the same insult all over again.

It took 20 minutes until they got up and leave the cafe.

Me and Ai? We just sat in silent awkwardly.

I don't how to respond or act after listening to our rival group ranting about the two of us (more that they target me) but I swear those girl got no chill at all.

Before anything get more awkward, I just excuse myself from Ai and order our drinks.

"I'll order us the drinks, okay?"

"Sure, I'll wait then ☆" Ai reply while smiling.

[Ai Hoshino P.O.V]

Hime then walk towards the counter to order the drinks while I waited for her.

'Hime-chan... she's a new member yet she got bash by people for no reason.' While opening up the blog post on her cellphone.

'Even just now, those girl keep badmouthing her to no end. Back when I was still new, even I didn't get that bad of a treatment.

Although for my case, it did happen slowly as they started to feel unfair. It's not my fault that people are favoring me, I only did what I was told to do.

Why keep blaming me...?

Now, they even targeting a newbie just because of envy.'

*Scrolling through the post*

'Hime-chan, is really an odds one.'

*Look at Hime*

'Just now, as we sat and listen to the girls talking about us, she just seem... unbothered by them. If it's Ari, Kyun-pan or Mei-mei, they probably would have confronted those girl.

What am I joking? Even the other B-komachi girls couldn't handle that situation if it's happen in front of themselves.

Hime-chan on the other hand, she probably just didn't want to bother by it like me. Since dealing with it silently would be better then confronting them.

She probably... already knew what it is to expect to be an idol. She probably deal with these kind of situation before.

Which is probably why, she look like she use to it.

Sometimes, she seems more mature than her own age. Her face show an expression that the adult I used to see, before I became an idol. It is so much different then the one I saw on stage.

Till this day, I still remembered how she preform on the stage.'

[Flashback>>>>>]

I was done with my part of the performance and now it time to wait for the closing performance which introduce the eighth member properly.

President saitou one day suddenly recruiting one more member outside of the audition he made. It made me wonder if the president saw something that's interest him. He didn't let me interact with her yet but I have my own way to check.

I did sneak a peak at the studio security camera to see how she looks like. She looks like any other girl
In other idols group. She had similar hair colour to me only that she have more brown to her.

Her appearance is quite adorable and polite. She even got along with the other girls as well and as for her ability, she seems more prepared than the other new girl I've seen.

One thing that I was surprised that she practicing the center dance with inverted the dance move.

To my surprise, the president inform me that she's going to be my duo. Which means that I and her will be switching part at a certain song.

I guess it's a new idea but why didn't the president just pair me with nino since she was the center before me...

' oh well, I guess I'll just wait and see.'

Fast forward to B-komachi new members debut.

I already done with my make-up and I walk behind the stage to go and see everyone.

'That's mean I can finally interact with her~'

I was greet with staff and have some couple talk with the president before I was able to greet the other as they were also preparing themselves.

As I walk near them, everyone is glam up with their idols outfits and they all have their little personal touch. I saw her checking her outfit in front of the mirror.

It seems that her clothes have some budget on compare to the other newbie clothing. But it's not that noticeable for anyone to see.

Her outfit is a sailor uniform from in light pink. It is simple yet idol-like.

'Our colour schemes isn't too far from one an another. I guess mine had a little bit more flare than her but she looks like a proper idol already.'

While I was fixing my glove, Takamine call me up.

"Get ready Ai!"

"On my way~!" As I walk towards them.

They all greet and smile but I know that some are not really in the mood to greet me.

'Just one of those idols days, yet I'm already tired of it...'

I put my energy and smile as I greet them back with a wink.

"Hey everyone~, let's have a great performance for today okay~!"

"Haii!"

They all reply, that's good enough to show that our group is harmonious while a camera capture our moment behind the stage.

Everyone already know that a camera is hidden all around the stage but I think they forgot to tell her about it.

She doesn't seem to act like she's faking it.

'She seems a little surprised seeing me, I think I could greet her.'

As I came by her, I greet her with my usual greets.

"Hi~, you must be the new member too right? It is nice to meet new member! I hope we can get along well~" as i hold my hand smile at her.

"It's a pleasure of mine to be in the same group as you all. Thank you for welcoming us!" As she also return the gesture.

'She really do have an idol aura' as I thought it to myself.

"Hehe, the pleasure is also mine~. I'm Ai, may I know yours~? I haven't been told about it, sorry~"

"Don't worry, my name is-"

Before she could say her name, the backstage operator shout at us to get ready. Well, more like giving us instructions.

"Okay B-komachi! Be ready in 5 for cue! Get ready in place! I repeat, be ready in 5!"

"Haii!"

"Looks like I have to wait until the closing act, good luck~☆" as I excuse myself and wave at her while I go to the stage.

We all got to the stage except for her as she have a moment where she will be given a cue to go up the stage as well.

"Okay B-komachi, ready in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"

We all on stage and it seems that the place is pack more than usual. Then I just start with my greets.

" Good evening everyone!! We are B-komachi, thank you for coming to our concert today!"

The crowds goes wild as the studio shaking with their chanting.

"Let's enjoy our first songs for tonight, Sign Wa B!"

As the performance go on, she would go following the staff cue.

I can hear some people started to take notice of her and began to be more curious of the situation.
.
.
.
.
.
As B-komachi performance are done, it's now for the closing performance by her.

All the members were giving her a encouragement while I was called by the president to go with him.

"Ne, why am I with President Sato? I was about to give a word of encouragement to my kouhai just now. I didn't even know her name yet."as I pout at him while walking with a cap.

"Heh! I just wanna you to see her performance on stage with me. It would give a different view from the crowd but of course, you are safe from being notice by them.

As for her name just be patient she'll introduce herself soon. Also it's Saitou you damn idol!"

We both arrived at the area and it is different from seeing it from this perspective.

"I can't wait to see the closing act!"

"Same, I might find a new oshi if she fit my idol taste."

"I wonder why they never show her?"

"Might be a last minute decision?"

"I did took a picture of her just now but when I tried to ask my friend who it was, they have no idea!"

"She probably doesn't have any social media yet."

"I guess we'll just have to wait then."

The crowds conversation goes on and on about her.

'Even if her appearance were only a second and disappear in like a minute, she's already gathered a lot of attention from the audience.'

As everyone waiting, the stage is lit up with different color and the audience is going wild.

"For the closing for tonight, we are introducing another member for B-komachi!"

As the MC welcome her to the stage, she then given a microphone. She then began to speak to the audience.

" Hello everyone! Thank you for coming to our concert and we're all very appreciated it!

Thank you very much from the very bottom my heart.

Okay, I'll give everything I got for tonight! Let do it!"

The crowd shout and clap and the stage like start to dim down.

It's really grabbing everyone attention at that point including me.

The music start and it's not the music that our group had before but rather...

'..a whole new song!?'

[The stage then lights up and it blast a sound like a fireworks as she sang.]

I turned to the president and ask,

"Did you plan that..?"

President looked at me and began to talk.

"Hehe, that's where you are wrong. This is all part of her plan. She's the one who made the song and organize her closing act. I just approved on what she asked me to do and the rest are all on her." As he push back his sunglasses.

'Seriously? Just how a new member can do a load of backstage operator jobs including a song..?'

I look back at her performance on stage.

Her voice, her movement, are like a professional idol rather than a newbie.

'If it's including that she also coordinate the stage just for the closing act, it's like she knows what to expect and everything is according to her plan...'

The song was very uplifting and everyone seems to enjoy it. It's very suits her.

'...Even I couldn't do that. Even when people praise me as a idol, I couldn't do it so genuinely. I couldn't even love my fans.

But she..she was able to capture everyone hearts in this stadium. The way she move so fluidly and how her voice resonate with everyone in the room.

Most of all, how she was able to express her true appreciation towards the audience without even trying. 

It is something that even I couldn't achieve...'

I take a glance at my surroundings and they all are enjoying themselves for this closing act. Even the president was cheering on.

I watch the stage once more and watch her shine even more as the light illuminated her.

'How lovely can a person be...'

As the song end, the stage light all pointed at her as she bow towards the audience.

Until the light flickers back up and the audience cheer to the top of their lungs.

" that's was so cool!!"

"I love it!"

"Go go go go go!!"

It was very hopeful and fulfilling.

The president next to me wave at her while mouthing something as the crowd is also shouting their cheer.

"Now that audience is booming with cheer, I'm sure you all curious for what's her name is!

How about we ask her to introduce herself?"

"Yeah!!" As the crowd response back to the host.

For a second there, she looks like she panic a little bit.

The host gave her the mic and everyones eyes are on her. Including myself.

"H-hello! Thank you all once again for coming to our concert and thank you for being so welcoming to us all tonight. I guess I should introduce myself, right~?

I'm B-komachi member number 8 and a center, my favorite colour is pink and my favorite hobby is a secret~!

Lastly, my name is-

Hime.

It's a nice pleasure to meet all of you."

As she bow down and all the other members came to the stage to give the audience one final bow of appreciation.

The president is happy to see that tonight shows is a great success while the idol next to him see the scene in front of her in awe.

"Never have I doubt for her to go on a blast like this. This debut for double center is a success!

Take that idol industry!

A new star is born and we have double of them!"

As the the president laugh at his own word while the crowd drown the stadium with cheers for her.

I was next to him only applaud and smile at the scene in front of me.

"You are truly an idol, ne Hime-chan~"

[Flashback end]

'It is really a fun experience~'

"Here's the drink! I hope it's a correct order."

I nodded at her and smile and drink it.

"Thank you, Hime-chan~ it is the correct one."

(Normal P.O.V)

'Even when I was reborn, I was still never far from getting insult.

I guess it's just part of human nature..'

"Ne Hime-chan, are you okay?" She looks at me with a little sad smile.

"I'm fine." I replied to her.

Ai can only offer me a sympathetic smile.

"If there's anything bothering you, just tell me okay?"

"Yeah, I will. You too, okay?" I smiled back at her.

"Hehe~sure Hime-chan!~"

Then, Ai began a different topic.

"By the way, I heard that you will be in a short series? The president was talking about it like a few days ago."

"Oh, that? Yeah but it's just a small role. But it is good for us since it can promote the group."

"But I heard you were the heroine? Shouldn't you be in a bigger role?"her head tilted while asking.

"Well, there is multiple heroine in the series. I'm just apart of it." As I answered back while sipping my drink.

"Ehh~? I didn't know that. Have you read the script for the series?"

"I did read the original manga while I was in hiatus. My friend recommended me and lend me it.

It's kinda like a one shot story for every couple but it is set in the same universe as the other couple."

'It is somewhat resembles something that I even read in my past life. It's even identical in some part but it still have it's unique storytelling.' As I sip my drink.

"Mmm, what was your character name then?" Ai ask.

I stop sipping my drink and try to remember my role for the series. Then I answer her questions.

"My character name was Chizuru Hinata and she is a violist. She have the tendency to matchmake her friend with their love interest."

"Owh~ how about the storyline? Like the story synopsis?"as she seems getting more interested.

"Mmmm, it was something sound like this.

[It was like any other day for the Hinata family but fate have another plan for their daughter as she is falling for her childhood best friend, Ichirou Yuki.

But the problem is, Ichirou thought that her love confession was a practice and not a real one. In order to make him understand her truly, began operation confession rehearsal!]

That's the synopsis for the story."

"That's mean your first debut is in the romance genre~ I can't wait to see you acting~!"Ai reply.

"I don't know if Im gonna be good or not but I'll try my best for this role. It's not everyday that an offer like this can come around."

"Mmmm~, if your were in B-komachi a bit more early, you could have join with me for the acting workshop a while ago. There is also a cute boy that help me with my acting skill."

'... that sounds familiar..'

"Really? Was it by any chance a theater that held the workshop event?"

"Yeah~ if I remember correctly, it was by  some theater company called........Lala Lai Theatrical Company, I think? I'm bad at remembering name but I think that the name."

I almost spit my drink after she said that.

'That's mean, she already met Hikaru?! That just make my work more hard!'

"O-oh, that must be nice then."

"It was boring but it was fun afterwards. It would be more fun if we met more earlier~ we could have done like a little skit or something, hehe" as Ai continue to sip her drink.

"Yeah.."

'Just when I thought to make her avoid that guy...'

"Oh! Also, excited for tomorrow interview?"

"I'm kinda nervous? I mean I never been in that situation."I answered her back.

'To be honest I've been over hundreds of interview before but I still feel nervous because they can be really tricky to handle.'

"Don't be nervous, I'm sure it's going to be just a normal interview like asking for hobby or things like it.

You can also rely on me to divert the question if it's getting a bit uncomfortable~" she said it as she wink.

"Hehe, I'll keep that in mind, Ai."

I just continue drinking my drink while we also chat about other stuff.

<The next morning>
{Location: Station Y, Time: 2:15 p.m}

"Everyone be ready in 20 more minutes!"

"Where is my hair brush?  Oh, there it is!"

"My hair is still a little wet.."

"Here, let me blow dry your hair~"

"Nino, don't forget your ribbon!"

"Thank you, Takamine-chan!"

"Where is Ai? I need her to discuss something!"

"I'm here president sato!!"

" it's president saitou, damn it!"

It was a total chaos behind the stage area as every is getting ready for the last minute call for the production crew to early our live on the show.

Kyun-pan almost burnt her hair with the hair straightener, Nino forgot her ribbon and luckily Takamine brought her an extra, Watanabe helping Mei-mei and Ari-pyon with their dresses and Ai was coming in late and now getting ready after the president scold her for 2 minutes.

As for me...

"I didn't get enough sleep from last night..." As I mumble to myself while fixing my accessories.

'I can't imagine how my neighbors was so loud doing that stuff last night. It went on from midnight till this morning. I can't say I'm traumatized when it also happened in my past life. But let me sleep for goodness sake..'

"Hime, your okay? You look a little pale there." Nino ask me.

"I just didn't get enough sleep...my neighbors was too loud.."

"Loud like what?" Takamine ask.

"They were doing the guilty tango.."

"Oh..." as they both synchronize after understanding the situation.

"Get ready in five!" As the backstage member cue in.

The president came towards me and checking me if I'm fine or not.

"Did you eat your medicine?"

"Yes. All 10 of them. Including the vitamin."

"Drink enough water?"

"Already did."

"Good, how about your body? Feeling better or worse?"

"Everything is under control. Don't worry, I already done everything that you and my doctor have told me to do. Don't want to get a risk of me fainted on my first interview. I'm fine, president saitou." I smile as I reply back to him.

"Just making sure that you are fine. If you feel discomfort or any sign of not being well, alert your member. Understand?"

"I understand."

"Good."

Then Ai came and chime in to the conversation.

"Don't worry, I'll also be taking care of her~" as she hug my arm.

"You better be. Now, get ready there okay."

"Okay." As we both said it in sync.

We both went to our group and wait for the show to go live on the side of the stage. It was like a fancy looking stage if I do say so myself.

"Looks like it's about to start~" as everyone talk while also being quite.

"Okay, we are live in five, four, three, two anddddd one! Take the lead Takara-san!"

"Good evening, ladies and gent! Welcome to IKB13! I hope you are ready for the idols today!" As the host say while pointing at the camera and audience.

"There so many people..." Kyun-pan say while me and Nino agree.

"And now, presenting to you, the hot sensation idol that just getting better and better, B-komachi!" As the host point at our direction.

"That's our cue everyone, let's go~!" Ai said as she lead us to the area.

It has the typical idol show set, which is suitable considering it is the era. It have some of the 90's vibe to it.

The audience were clapping and we all came and bow to the audience and the host of the show.

"We are B-komachi! Thank you for having us here!"
As we all said it in sync.

Then, we were allowed to sit after we said it. I was sitting in between Ai and Nino while the host was  sat next to our couch.

'Out of all couch, why did it have to be between this two?! It's hard enough to act like I didn't know that Nino is literally mad at Ai for stealing her fans.

Adding that I also came in the picture, I might have accidentally done the same thing to her!

I can promise her that I don't even want this kind of attention!'

"Haha, well then, it is nice to finally meet all of the 8 member of B-komachi!  I must say, each one of you are so beautiful and talented!" The host told us.

Most of us just shyly laugh while I was just smiling.

"Thank you for the compliment, Mr. Takara. We all appreciate it, right everyone~?"

"Yeah!" As most of us answer her.

Mr. Takara then continue with many topic being brought to our attention. I can't really keep up with him cause my attention span is bad since I barely sleep last night.

It was just like any other interviews like asking for hobby, favorite color or anything that the fans were curious about.

There's also a mini game where everyone have to play [truth or dance 2x]. If one of the girls don't want to answer the truth, they have to dance to a song that is in two time more speed as a penalty.

The catch is that we can't avoid or giving vague answers.

The member that got most of the punishment is Ai and Ari-pyon. Ari was avoiding some questions like family related while Ai kept giving vague answer to the host.

Even I got penalized.

'My poor back hurt from rushing the dance just to follow the song rythmm.'

"Your okay, Hime?" Nino ask as she rub my back.

"I'm okay, just a little tired."

Then, the host ask each one of us more questions. This time, it's solo interview.

Every member answer the question truthfully, but Ai on the other hand, was the most vague answer. But it is to be expected from her.

Everyone had the interview and I was the last one to be interviewed by the host.

"Moving on to our last member, Miss Hime!  It is so good to see you today!" As Mr. Takara say to me.

"It is a pleasure to be here, Mr. Takara." I smile as I replied to him.

"I'm glad to hear that! Now, not to long ago, after your first debut, you suddenly going to hiatus. Can you tell us why?" He ask.

"Oh, I was getting a little sick after I preform. Then my doctor advice me to take a rest for a  while.But I am in great condition now. "

"I see. Well then, the next question is, what do you do during your free time and how do you spend it?"

"There are a few things I do if I had a free time. I would study for my core subject, I would practice my choreography, and sometimes cleaning my room."

"It seems you prefer to keep yourself busy, I see?"

"Yup, she barely rest herself enough." Ai chime in the conversation.

"Yeah, she always work even after done with practice."

"We had to make her rest or she would even forgot to stop." As Takamine and Watanabe also chime in.

The other also nodding their head on that statement.

"He-hey! I do take a rest, okay? " I said in my defense.

"Whatever make you sleep at night~" as nino pat my head.

'They all attacking me! This isn't fair!'

"Haha! I see the group is in such good relationship! I bet many envy your friendship."

"We all care for each other like a family~" as Ai said while we nod.

'Though, it is a lie since you guys all have inner issue but I won't say it to be cancelled.'

The host nod and proceed to the next question.

"Okay then, our next question is that do you have a habits that no one knows yet? Like something you do on accident?"

'Oh heck nah!'

"Well, I don't think so?" As I was unsure how to answered that.

"Well, Hime habits is probably overworking~"

"Yeah, I can see that."

Then all the members except me nodded.

'They really said that I'm a workaholics in many ways...'

The question went so on until the air time almost over.

"Well, then thank you for answering my question, Miss Hime." As he gather up his paper.

"My pleasure, Mr. Takara."

"Alrighty then! Everyone it is almost at the end of today episode! But before we end, we have a special segments for today special guest!"

Ai and the other seems to be surprised as well, since we didn't know there was even a special segments before.

A stage crew then came in with a bowl full of balls and a big box set just like a make-up room was on the other side of the area.

'It looks like the room we use on the the back stage. What are they planning..?'

"Alright, for our surprise today, in this bowl that I'm holding is fill with your members name and two name will be pick to act a skit that will also be pick by this spinning wheel of skits besides me!

We introducing a new segment called [one take action] !"

The audience was clapping while we were just still in shock.

"Umm, how do we even act?"

"I'm bad at acting especially a skit!"

"It could be fun?"

"I hope there's nothing fishy about this."

It was a mix reaction for us.

Then, Nino was asked to pull two balls for who will be acting the skits. It was Ari-pyon and me.

'Just great...'

"I'm sorry you two..." Nino apologize.

" it's fine, nino-chan! I can do it."

"I'm okay with this. It's just a short skits, I'm sure it won't be bad." Me and Ari replied.

Then, Ai spins the wheel to to see what skits we about to play. It landed on number 4.

The host the open the envelope for number four and he called me and Ari so that only the two of us can know.

"So you two, your skits will be center on envy. To be more clear,

[ one of the members on your group is jealous of the newcomer that steal that member spotlight. So she, will be confronting her about it.]

That's the gist of it! But don't worry, there will be script for you two. Just decided which role you both want to take."

The both of us was shock by his statement.

'Deja Vu much? My fate really playing me into this game of his...'

Then we both went back stage and choosing what role we will have.

"Hime-chan...this skits is a little too much.. I can't say this to you!"

"It's okay, it's just acting. Think of it as a silly play."

"It's hard when both role required intense emotion...but I won't let you down!"

"That's the spirit!"

"Get ready in 5!"

We both rehears our final script and it's time for action.

Ai P.O.V

'I wonder what kind of skits it will be? Hime-chan seems a little bit shock with Ari-pyon just now.'

"Alrighty, the skits will be starting in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"

We all sat in anticipation to see what was the skits and we all saw what was theme for the skits.

[Jealousy]

'My dear, I feel a little bit deja Vu by this..'

"I wonder how those two handle their part?"

"I hope they both do well." As Takamine and Watanabe quietly say.

Kyun-pan and Mei-mei were giving some spirit shout but still not that loud while Nino just watch quietly next to me.

*Start*

As the announcement were made.

Then we all see Hime was in the set, fixing her hair accessories when Ari-pyon open the door of the set a little harshly.

"Hm? Ari-chan! Getting ready as well? It is a busy day today huh?" Hime chime while still fixing her hair.

Ari just stay silent for a while without any word as Hime was still sitting waiting for answer.

"Ari-chan?"

Hime turn to look at Ari.

'I... don't feel good about what's going to happen next...'

"Hime...your really lucky. I'm no match to you." Ari say in monotone voice.

Takamine and Watanabe was a little shock by that and Nino was really shock by it.

Ari then continue again.

"Why did things turn this way..?"

She looks at Hime.

"I wish...I was you instead.."

Hime then reply.

"That's surprising? I wanted to be like you instead, you know?"

But Ari counter back.

"Stop that!"

The whole audience in the studio just sat in silent. Not even a sounds can be hear after that.

Everyone is looking at them.

Even me.

"That's a lie."

"Just ask the people's outside! If we stand side by side...and ask them 'who is more cuter?' "

Ari then get a bit closer but not close enough to Hime direction.

"Everyone of them will say 'Hime-chan'."

"The same goes for the fans. They all will say the same things." As she move closer.

"Who is more attractive? Who do you want to date with? Who-"

Then a loud stomp can be hear along with a shout.

"HIME, HIME, HIME,HIME, HIME,HIME! They all going to choose you instead!"

But Hime reaction was different.

"I don't think so?"as she scoop a dessert into her mouth.

"...You always dodge the question like that. You don't even have any interest in me don't you..?" Ari said quietly.

"But I am."

"Liar."

Ari hands was gripping to her skirt as she said her  line.

"I've done my best too, you know... I've practice more seriously than anyone else...but why-!"

Ari then look more distraught while Hime try to get close to her.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!

I WISH YOU JUST DIE ALREADY!"

Ari then left and close the door afterwards.

It was pure silence.

"Hey, don't you think it supposed to end right now?"

"Hime hasn't move yet and neither that they say cut.."

Kyun-pan and Mei-mei were also nodding to Takamine and Watanabe.

I see that Mr. Takara was about to say cut but it was stop after sounds of a shattered mirror envelope the studio.

*!!!CLACK!!*

We all look at the source of the sound and it was from Hime-chan set.

All I can see was Hime throwing something at the mirror causing it to shattered. As we all still shock, she suddenly talk.

"..What did I ever do to you.." she said quietly.

We couldn't see her face when she said it.

She walk towards the shattered mirror and pick the piece up as she look at her reflection.

"...what about me that was so different...when I wanted to be like you..."

That's when we were able to see her face.

She was crying and yet she was smiling so emptily while looking at her reflection.

But unexpectedly, she turn to look at the camera and smile at it.

One might say she seems crazy but on the other hand, her smile that was usually shine so brightly now look so eerie to look at.

Then, the host say cut. Indicate that it's over.

Hime P.O.V

After I done with the act, Mr Takara have pick up the cue that I'm done.

"Cut!" He said it.

'That was nerve-wracking. Even if I did argue with someone, I never argue like it was the end of the world. Was my acting crap?

I hope they don't charge me for the mirror....but I did ask if it was okay to break and the crew was fine with it.'

"Hime/Hime-chan!!"

Then all of B-komachi member including the crew members rush towards me, including president.

"Ye-"

"Are you okay?!"

"Let me see your hand!"

"Hime!! Your hands!!"

"Hime, your not hurt are you?"

'My head can't handle too much question!'

Then Ari-pyon came and help me.

"You guys! Slow down, Hime can't understand what you guys are saying. "

"Hime-chan, is your hands okay?" Ai ask.

"It's fine, I wasn't in any danger. Plus the mirror was far from me and the piece I pick up wasn't that sharp at all."

"Hime, you should be more careful! I didn't know you were about to break the mirror! You should have told me so!"

"Hehe, sorry~ I did ask the crew about that scene and they were okay by it."

"Don't you 'hehe' me! You could have injured yourself!"

"Sorry, president~" I replied to him.

He then continue to nag me for the next 10 minutes.

After he done, he goes back to the crew to do something. Then Mr. Takara approach me.

"Miss Hime, are you okay?"Mr. Takara came and ask me.

"I'm fine, Mr. Takara. I hope I didn't cause a ruckus to you?"

"No no, you didn't. In fact, I was astounded by your acting. I was caught off guard even when I was alerted by my crew about the mirror scene."

"Thank you, Mr. Takara." I smile back him.

"Okay everyone, time for the closing sequence!"

"Can you perform, Hime?" Nino then ask.

"You can rest of you can't." As Takamine chime in.

"I'm okay. I can do it."

It took a few minutes to convince them that it is okay but after I persuade them, they let me do it anyway.

This time were performing star☆rain since it's a new song for our comeback. We all were in a circle and listen to Ai.

"Let's get it done, girls! Go B-komachi!"

"Go B-komachi!" As we said in sync.

We all got on the stage and got to our designated position.
.
.
.
"These girl, are you sure they can sing good enough?"

"Maybe they use auto tune."

"That one girl was a good actor."

"The other all look good, I guess that's their selling point."

"I wanna a star not a non talented star."

"Shush!"

President Saitou heard it but he just stay quite to himself.

'Heh! You wanna see star? They'll show you who's the star is!'
.
.
.
I always get nevous but I think I'm ready.

3

2

1

*Music start*

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

(We! Are! STAR☆T☆RAIN)
(Check! Now! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!)
(We! Are! STAR☆T☆RAIN)

Instead of thinking about the hard stuff
I want to feel more sweet love!
Good or bad, we are judged by our looks
The more quiet you look, the more deceived you are!
.
.
.
"..whoa.."
.
.
.

Be All Right Now I'm just leave it up to the fate Ah......
(Yes, always every moment counts)
Be All Right Which one do you want?
The important thing doesn't look like it

Yeah, this is STAR☆T☆RAIN
Let's go for a ride!
I am sure it'll never stop
Come on, put your hands in the air and wave 'em around

Break it Out Break up the impending difficulties Ah......
(Break it Out)
Break it Out, you choose that one?
The best lie is out of love all the time
You know what I'm talking about

Just expose everything to the world
What kind of advice is that?
What the hell am I supposed to believe?
I don't know what to believe anymore! It all seems like a lie!

Follow me!
STAR☆T☆RAIN to the end
Let's go for a ride!
We'll never stop, we'll never stop, we'll never stop
So put your hands in the air and wave 'em around
We still keep going!
That's right, this is STAR☆T☆RAIN
Make more noise!
Cause it's never gonna end
Come on, hands in the air, shake 'em all around

Let's scream more!
I'll entertain and charm you forever
.
.
.
'this is the charm of B-komachi, take a look at it entertainment industry!'
.
.
.
(We! Are! STAR☆T☆RAIN)
(Check! Now! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!)
(We! Are! STAR☆T☆RAIN)

🎶 🎶 🎶
*Music end*
.
.
.
Everyone was clapping and we made a pretty good first girl group that Mr. Takara ever invited since their show is quite new as well.

"Let's go home everyone, good work for today!"

"Good work everyone!"

"Bye, see ya next Friday!"

"Can't wait to get lazy!"

"My homework!"

"I'll help ya, you coming nino? Takamine?"

"Sure."

"I wouldn't mind it."

"See you later, Hime!"

"Bye everyone!"
.
.
.
.
.
The next day, the episode was aired and it made the rating gotten more higher than it was initially were.

B-komachi blog and fan site have been flooded with Hime and Ari-pyon scene from their skits in [one take action segment]

B-komachi merch has been booming and all of the merch were sell equally as they seem to be less favoritism this time around.

All members merch were sold out and wait to be on a restocked.
.
.
.
.
.
{Location: Lala Lai theater, Time: unspecified evening}

"What are you guys watching?"

"Oh, Hikaru! We just watching a show from station Y." The reddish hair girl reply.

"You mean that gossip show?" Said hikaru uninterested.

"It was but they kinda change it recently to idol interview. Today episode was so amazing, dude!"

"Yeah! Good thing that the internet exist! I still have chill from that segment!"

"One take action segment is definitely my fave for this episode."

"I'll just go and get home..."

As he about to leave, a familiar voice can be heard from the television that they are watching from.

"We are B-komachi!" The noise from the television."

"B-komachi?"

"Yeah, let's watch it together Hikaru-kun!" Said the short guy sitting down.

"Sure." As he sat down.

'I only want to see her again now that she is coming back.'

It was a long ride to the show as it have a lot of talking and some funny segment like truth or dance 2x.

Hime can be seen struggling to dance but she manage to pull it off quite nicely. Though, she got 3 more penalty after she didn't want to say the truth.

Then came the famous segment that his 'friends' telling him.

[One take action]

It was a new segment and the them that they spin was envy.

It starts with Hime in the room then the drama began after the other girl came in and began to confronting her.

The girl was in emotional state while Hime wasn't.

It unfold more as the girl told how she hated her so much.

'How convenient that they even have the topic on that spinning wheel. Well, I just wanna only see her anyway.'

The girl got out and only Hime left standing in the set.

'I guess it's done already-'

"*!!Clank!!*"

A sound of a shattered mirror can be heard from the screen.

"What happened-?!"

"Shush! Here comes the good part!"

'I don't understand why they say that's it's a good part when she clearly could have hurt herself by the sharp piece!'

I continue watching it back and the next part shock me.

Hime voice can be hear in a weak almost crying voice as her hair covered her face.

"..What did I ever do to you.." she said quietly.

She walk slowly towards the shattered mirror and pick the piece up as she look at her reflection.

"...what about me that was so different...when I wanted to be like you..."

Right there where I saw her face, crying helplessly but yet smile while looking at the mirror.

But it's not the usual smile that I see, instead was very much despair smile that I know so much.

A smile that I don't want to see on her face.

Her sobbing voice had stopped but the camera slowly focus on her. She looks at the camera and she smile again. But this time, a very much fake smile that I have seen on someone before.

The smile that scream lies.

'....How irritating...'

"Man, this scene always give a chill! I like how she acts cause the emotion seems so raw!"

"Yeah, her smile really capture the moment when she look like she just faking her smile after. It's so eerie yet captivating?"

"I don't see much of a difference? It seems like a normal smile but more eerie?"

"Well, I hope she would be an actress someday! She seems fun to work with."

"Can agree on that!"

While they all mindlessly chatting with themselves, Hikaru was thinking about something else.

'I hope there won't be a day, that you would have to fake your smile, princess...

But of course, I'll protect you from any harm.

I promise you on that.'

Hikaru excuse himself and got out of the theater to avoid a certain someone.

Then he saw a light pink bracelet with a star charm on it. He decided to buy it and a blue variation of the bracelet.

'I hope she'll like it. I even bought it with my own real money that I earn. I don't want to taint her with that person money.

I can't wait to see her on set soon.'

Hikaru wear the blue bracelet and put the second one in a small box then into his backpack.
.
.
.
.
.
"Dr. Gorou, have you done watching that yet? You have to patrol the patient now."

"Five more minutes."

The nurse was getting more irritated and pulled him away from the television.

"It's been 3 hours since you have said five minutes! Instead of watching underage idol, how about do your-FREAKING JOB, YOU DAMN OTAKU!"

The nurse open the lounge door and throw him and lock the door in.

"NOOOOO!!! I have to rewatch that scene again, I'm not SATISFIED!!"As he smacking the door to be let in again.

"GO TO WORK!"

After a few minutes of trying to bribe the nurse to give him some slack, he just gave up and patrol the building instead.

It was half an hour later that he go to a certain room and sat in there alone.

He opened the door and reminiscing about his patients that had pass away recently due to a body failure.

The patient was someone who he had been taking cared of and how he knows B-komachi.

He already know how limited her time was yet he still hope that maybe she would able to fight it.

Unfortunately, fate has always been cruel to his subject.

Yet, before she passed away, she at least able to meet her. One of the members of her favorite group and the person that I have become a fan of.

He is grateful that Sarina was at least able to meet one of her favorite person before she passed.

He also grateful to have met such wonderful person like her.

"I hope that maybe if reincarnation did exist, I want her to be happy and healthy." As he look his  and Sarina keychain that had been sign by Hime.

Two star keychain with blue and pink colour, who knows if it would be a lucky charm to grant a wish.

"..I also wish for her happiness and protection..."

As he got up and leave the room..
.
.
.
.
.
.
{Location: unspecified space, Time: unspecified}

It was a normal day like any other day.

That is until...

Ariel: Rafael, what are you doing? Your not beefing with people again are you?

Rafael:....no?

Ariel: ...give me that!

Rafael: No! I'm watching my kids acting!

Lance: Ariel, don't worry. He's been fanboying over Hime since she was on a show recently.

Ariel: oh? Then let me look too.

Rafael: Sit here.

As he tap the seat next to him.

Ariel and Rafael then watching the show while Lance get something to eat to join in as well.

Even though they don't eat anything since they don't feel any hunger, but the three of them like eating because it seems 'fun' as Rafael describe it.

The other entities wouldn't say anything about it as they were a few of the strongest after all.

They wouldn't want mess up with the one who started a war from billion of years ago.

[Hey, how y'all doing? I know, it's been long since I've updated the story but I had a lot of things going on in real life. Two of my dearest people have passed away and I just don't have the energy to make the plot.

I have change a lot of the storyline and I want this chapter to be new and not the old one.

I may not be able to update as much cause I would be busy with work. But I'll update when I can and I'm not dropping the story. Please do not rush update me 🙏😔

Once again, I'm sorry for making you all waiting and thank you for your patience. I really appreciate all of you.

I hope my English is readable tho🧸

I'll see you guys on the next update, stay artsy(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧]

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.4K 74 15
What if Aqua gets himself an enemy? What will thy do? Will they know about his revenge plan? Will they stop him? Or will they maybe change him? Lo an...
140K 4.4K 22
"I hope you live a happy life, my lil star" "I'll promise to make it easier for you. So just rely on me." "Nee-chan is always here for you. Don't w...
6.1K 360 17
"angels are heavenly beings. they are the lucky ones who get a chance at redemption, another chance to direct themselves in the right course. devils...
63.9K 1.8K 60
in where y/n gets accidentally trap in an elevator with one of the boten's executive, what will happen when the gear of fate turned when the two of t...