𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨 ❀ M. THAMES

By -bellas

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆ 𝙎𝙊𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝙈𝙀𝘿𝙄𝘼 𝘼𝙐 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -- #1 - beccafclarke (0... More

➻ 00
➻ 01
➻ 02
➻ 03
➻ 04
➻ 05
➻ 06
➻ 07
➻ 08
➻ 09
➻ 10
➻ 11
➻ 12
➻ 13
➻ 15
➻ 16
➻ 17
➻ 18
➻ 19
➻ 20
➻ 21
➻ 22
➻ 23
➻ 24
➻ 25
➻ 26
➻ 27
➻ 28
➻ 29
➻ 30
➻ 31
➻ 32
➻ EPILOGUE.
➻ END.

➻ 14

1.6K 38 59
By -bellas

{mason thames}

{y/n y/l/n}

┌────────═━┈━═──────────┐

masey wasey 🎀
──────────────────

mason
could we talk?

yeah what's up?

are you trying to make me say it..

maybe

i'm sorry i was just upset that you basically called me a liar.
You believed that person over me.
I don't even know who she is tbh

it's fine y/n/n
i don't blame you
i know it's from you now
she said it was a mistake ig

not to argue again but..
you still believe her?

kind of
she means no harm

whatever

i'm glad we're talking again tbh
i wanted to comment how gorgeous you were in your posts so bad

😭😭
i'm not gonna forget that argument but ill let it slide for you

no one will replace you

i know.

good.

can you come over
please

i will but don't you have a podcast to do

you can be another extra special guest

i don't want to intrude y/n

you won't i promise
you don't have to join us
it won't take long
i just want you

well that's new..
but i'm living for it
i'll be there in a second

a second?
you don't live a second away

anything's possible when it's for you

stop.

no.

yes bye.

———

A few moments later, momona was upstairs with the special guest getting ready. She was doing the instruction as y/n was waiting for mason to come over. There was no doubt he was staying over for the night. He always stays the night when he comes over.

ding

She opens the door immediately and sees him.

"mason!"

She went in and gave him a big hug to which he returned.

"God, i missed you," he says in her ears softly. "I missed you too," she smiles.

She takes him in the house and lets him get settled.

"I'll be upstairs. you know your way around so don't do anything stupid. If you need me, text me," she tells him. He nods and waves her off.

She rushes upstairs to the recording room. She sat in her normal spot beside momona.

"Hi guys! What did I miss," i asked.

"Nothing special. I was about to introduce the guest," mo tells her.

"okay okay! Wait introduce him and i'm gonna do background noises," y/n laughs.

"Alright, guys! For the moment of truth. The special guest is coming in and we have Dylan Hoffman," momona talks in suspension.

Right when she said dylan hoffman, y/n started making puking noises and 'ews.'

"Y/n is just a hater," dylan says in his own mic. It was clipped to his shirt.

"Well.. dylan what were you trying to achieve by being on here," momona says.

"Fame," he says jokingly.

"Oh is 350k not enough to feed your ego that you need more," y/n laughs.

"okay miss popular. Im still growing. I wasn't in much movies or shows like the two of you guys," he raises his hands like he's surrendering.

Mo laughs, "when will be your new movie anyways?"

"hmm i haven't thought about it just yet. I'm just modeling for now," dylan says.

"and look how that's going.." y/n snickers.

"can we kick her out," dylan asks.

"hey! no violence here," she says.

"okay children, let's get to the shoutouts," mo says.

"FIRST SHOUTOUT TO SCARLETT! My bae wanted her shoutout so she gets one," y/n announces.

"the second is tristan because he's so desperate," mo laughs.

"dylan will pull up some questions and he can read them since he never knows how to shut up i guess we'll give him a guide," y/n sighs.

"First question... what's up- oh.. should i say this," dylan raises his eyebrows.

"Yes, don't leave us hanging. We love the tea," mo says.

"I'll ask that last so let's go to the next. Uh... y/n when's your next movie or show," he asks me.

"I auditioned for a new movie but i won't say. It's a secret. It's a brand new show and i'm super excited to share it once we get the clear," y/n smiles.

"is it like comedy? thriller? or what," he asks.

"it's like a solving a mystery type movie. Has romance in it, i guess. It's comedy so a lil bit of everything. I think kinda gives off you know that one series, "just add magic," it reminds me of that," y/n says.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT SHOW," mo exclaims excitedly.

"just add what," dylan questions.

"you just have to watch it," y/n tells dylan.

"but anyways i auditioned with one of my best friends and it will be super exciting to announce it with.. that person," she smirks.

"Well.. moving on from that-"

crunch

crunch

Dylan and I look at Mo. She was munching on chips, quietly yet loud.

"Barbecue chips are so good.. plus i'm giving good asmr here," she laughs.

"bro.. barbecue chips would never compare to the original lays," dylan says.

"nahh.. the sour and cream onion one solos," y/n chimes in.

Most of the podcast time was the three of them bickering about opinions and mo giving asmr. It's almost near the end of the podcast.

"y/n there's like a lot of questions about what happened between you and mason," dylan brings up.

"oh! i mean we just got in a friendly argument. Nothing too big. We're good now," y/n chuckles.

"she can tell you later. she told me already since i'm more special than you," mo smirks at dylan.

"if it's about lovey-"

Dylan gets cut off by y/n. "Oh my god, no dyl! Don't say that," y/n laughs nervously.

"that laugh was sure convincing," he narrows her eyes at her.

"fans will be fans. They want to know everything about people. We just have to live life," mo says.

"wise words from mo. HEY THAT SHOULD BE AN EPISODE ONE DAY," y/n claps her hands together.

———

"okay.. the episode is coming to an end of questions and... asmr. So check out our instagrams "itsy/nn" and "momonatamada" and follow us for more! We'll see you next time on "Two girls and One Mic," next tuesday," mo does a little outro.

"OH DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW "realdylanhoffman" ON INSTAGRAM!" he exclaims up real close to the mic.

———

After the podcast they stayed for an hour to eat and chat then they both left. Mason was still there too and he joined us after to hang around as well. He told y/n that all he did while waiting was on his phone and in her room. It didn't felt like it was that long to him.

———

itsy/nn: if you haven't watched the podcast yet then what are you doing?

tagged: @momonatamada @masonthamesofficial @realdylanhoffman

———

liked by masonthamesofficial and 523k others

masonthamesofficial: 💙💙
╰┈➤ itsy/nn: 💕
╰┈➤ v4nillast1ck: was them fighting for the plot 🤨

momonatamada: I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK AND FOR THE NEW MOVIE ANNOUNCEMENT
╰┈➤ itsy/nn: i just love you

realdylanhoffman: i think if im in it more then you'd get more views
╰┈➤ itsy/nn: okay hoofman

y/nsupdate: they're happy now 😜

tristan_pravong: YAYAYAYYAY MY SHOUTOUT

roblox4lyfe: WHEN DYLAN ALMOST SLIPPED UP WAS HILARIOUS

scarlye07: happy to become a shoutout🤗

c1eangirlie_09: I WANT A SHOUTOUT

view more comments...

———

└─────────═━┈━═─────────┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 13.9K 44
Julie Gordon lives in New York with her mother and father. On a daily basis, she works at a bakery together with her best friend Dylan. One day, she...
2.5M 110K 62
Thirteen years ago, she fell in love with him. Because she was young and shy, she didn't dare confess her love. Thirteen years later, she was still i...