INLOVE WITH MY DAUGHTER IN LAW

By coosambi

Sadik is a 45 year old Muslim man living with his wife and son.Things change drastically, when he is first in... More

Smitten by my son's fiancee
A woman's pain leaving her family after marraige
loveless marraige
fallen for her
marraige ceremony and moving in
strict mother in law
confessions
Getting cosy with the daughter in law
Arising suspicions
Almost Caught
The betrayal
leaving the house
Mom is awake
Shocking Revelations
How it all began
The story continues(I want a second wife)
(the story continues)i want a divorce
The story continues(Emotional and mental toture)
the story continues (single and free)
the story gets steamier (the patient)
The only woman I see
Jamal and son
failure doesn't determine our love
The story ends
Present times(reconcilation)

the end

357 2 0
By coosambi

Sadik's POV
I was finally given the chance to fix things with my son and Zara.She was my childhood friend,my first love and I betrayed her.I neglected my own son and contributed nothing in his life after the divorce.

After my divorce with Zara, I felt broken, I tried to use ruqi to forget,but I just couldn't.I realised that I only had a fling with ruqi.

I was about to divorce her when I found out she was pregnant.I was happy to be a father,but I wasn't as happy when Zara had gotten pregnant with Osman.

That was the best day of my life.Not that I didn't love Hasan, I did but I preferred Zara being his mom.

I did ruqi wrong,to compensate,I gave her some of my properties which she galdly took to expand her businesses.I gained hasan's forgiveness for everything I did to his mom, and keeping this a secret from him.

I didn't love him any less.I came to the cemetery after Osman told me his mom would be there.

Osman and I were taking baby steps in rebuilding our relationship,am so happy that we were getting somewhere.I also apologized to khadija who forgave me.

I can't believe I acted inappropriately with her.I sat beside Zara.
Zara: what are you doing here?
Sadik:Osman told me,you were here.Can I ask a question?

Zara: sure
Sadik:why was Jamal buried here instead of England.
Zara: Because he was born here.He is buried beside his parents.And hopefully when my time comes,I want to be buried beside him.

Sadik: nice, Zara I ..
Zara:the past is in the past,I let go of my hatred for you when Jamal came into my life.Now that he is gone,I can't hate you.its because I still love you.

Sadik:you do? after everything I have done (she noded,my heart skipped a beat) I know after everything that has happened,I can never ask for us to be together.
Zara:who said we can't

Sadik: really?
Zara:yes,I came to Jamal looking for answers, and I know deep down he would tell me to listen to my heart, and my heart wants you.What is meant to be,is meant to be.
Sadik:I promise to earn your respect
Zara: Good, because it won't be easy.

Dija's POV
How do I feel about my father in law and mom, getting married?

I feel like am going crazy,Hasan is going to be my step brother.This feels like a sin,but who are we to let my mom sacrifice her love and happiness.

She deserves to be happy and so do we,as she believes, because she doesn't want Hasan and I to get a divorce because of her.

They finally got married.I saw Osman and Maya talking and let's just say it didn't sit well with aunt ruqi . After everything that happened, she still held a grudge.I know my big brother Osman,he was not going to give up on Maya.

Their love story was a story for another day, today is about my mom reuniting with her childhood love.As long as my mom was happy, I know my dad would be too.Years of hatred turned love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 63.6K 52
It was an unspoken rule for Misha Yousaf to stay clear of those creatures, to stay clear of men and boys alike. Coming from a conservative Muslim fam...
764K 28.8K 34
Book 1 of the Second Chances Series #43 in spiritual as of December 2017 #6 in muslimlovestory as of July 2018 All her life, Mariam Waseem had been t...
2.1M 107K 78
Hartaj was standing on the terrace with his hands fisted. It was cold , but he couldn't care about it. The fire in him wasn't letting him see anythin...
3.8K 151 15
What if the love of your life doesn't love you anymore? This is the situation 22-year old Ihsan finds herself in, when her husband fills the divorce...