Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! Rick x R...

By cozycassie

Scenarios with Rick and his family! (*'꒳'*) More

Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender
Moon and Sun: Dude, I Literally Hate You
Left Behind: Grief
Left Behind: The Memories of My Savior

Left Behind: Where are You?

3 1 0
By cozycassie

"Morty, duck!"

I shoved Morty's head down before he could get his brains blown out.

"Geez, thanks, (Y/N)."

"Don't mention it."

It was a blood bath.

The alarms blared— I gripped my blaster— heart pounding in my chest. Explosions light up the void around me as a face I had grown to know swarmed me like enraged wasps. I move with precision, firing lasers and dodging incoming fire.

"Morty, ten o'clock!"

"I'm not a space vet, (Y/N)! I don't know what that means!"

I pulled him back behind a piece of crumbled debris, the shots of the offense vibrated by back through the ricochet of blasting the rock.

I reached over the debris to return fire, "Think of it as a clock. Twelve is in front of you, six is behind you, nine is to your left, and three is to your right. That information is important if you wanna survive this."

"Oh geez, (Y/N). That's a lot of information. Can't you say left?"

"Would you rather me use degrees?!" I sarcastically asked, watching my laser turn one of the many Rick's unibrow into two brows.

"Wait, where did our Rick go?" Summer took cover next to us.

"I-I don't know! I'm sure we'll meet up with him at some point," I could hear them coming closer. "I have a plan!"

I dropped a portal with his portal gun and we all fell through, hitting our asses on a metal floor.

"Shit, that's gonna leave a bruise," Summer whined as Morty stood up.

We looked around to see what looked like a vat of acid underneath, and countless Ricks fighting.

And in the midst—

"(Y/N)?!" Rick looked back at us before we all found cover together. "Where the fuck did you guys go?!"

"Summer had to take a fucking piss break!"

"Summer! You moron! I could've used your help like, ten minutes ago!"

"I wasn't gonna piss my pants, grandpa!"

"Got a plan wise guy?" I looked at Rick and he looked around.

"If we try to portal out of their barrier, we'll die. If we fight them, we'll probably die."

"The odds sure are high, huh?"

"Why did they have to kidnap us today of all days?!" Rick asked, pissed off.

"Aww, you're mad because we had a date tonight. How romantic!"

"Ew, guys!" Morty wretched. "We don't have time for this! We're gonna die!"

"No we're not," I jumped over the only thing that was keeping us safe, switching out my small hand gun for a semi-auto and started killing.

Blood hit my face and I knew this was the closest we've gotten to death.

"(Y/N), (Y/N), let's talk about this!" A Rick put his hands up in surrender but I scrambled his brains anyway.

"Morty! Do something you asshole!" I heard, and when I heard that, I turned to see my Rick at gunpoint by three others.

"Everyone freeze!" One of the three Rick's yelled and everyone froze.

"Just take your fate, and the other three get to leave in peace, go home, and continue their lives," The Rick said. "It's a win-win! Oh wait, you still get your brains scrambled!"

"Fuck you, asshole."

"Who knows, maybe (Y/N) will have the pleasure fuck one of the other Rick's," One of them joked, getting laughter out of the crowd. "Not every Rick gets a (Y/N). You're special."

"You've been a thorn for the Citadel for far too long and I think it's time to end it."

"Wait!" I called out, "Maybe we can negotiate something— make a deal!"

"There's nothing you can say or do to keep this from happening, so don't even try, sweetheart," A different Rick said. "But just because we're all thinking it, how many dicks can you take at once?!"

"Don't talk to her like that!" My Rick yelled. "She's not your fucking sex doll! And don't touch her! Anything you do to her, I do twice to you!"

"Rick, do something?" I yelled, hoping he had some sort of plan.

"Sometimes, (Y/N), we just run out of luck."

"Luck?! What do you mean luck?! You've never believed in luck! You believe in intelligence and science! Use that brain of yours to think of something."

"Enough talking, old man!" A Rick yelled out. "Last words?!"

BANG!

I watched my Rick hit the ground, a bullet in the side of his head.

"NOOO!"

Morty and Summers screams couldn't snap me out of the death-gripped stare on my face. They cried out loud, and I just stared in shock

"Oh, looks like I forgot to let him have his last words," The murderous Rick said, getting a laugh from the audience.

I...

I can't move.

I felt like I had been frozen in place as everything around me moved so fast, but my heart.

"I hurt."

"What happened...?"

"I can't—I can't let them get away with this."

Rick...

"I won't let his death be in vain."

My mind was a whirlwind of pain and rage, but somewhere in the chaos, there was a spark of determination. I stumbled forward, blinded by tears and fueled by an overwhelming need for vengeance.

I looked up to see Morty and Summer staring at me like they were waiting for me to do something.

"I—" I looked around, that face...

That face...

His face.

I touched my face, feeling wetness on my cheek. I was crying. My brain couldn't even process what I had seen, but my heart already knew that line had been crossed.

I'll never touch that face or see it smile. These faces around me, they're not the same, but they stare at me, begging for a reaction.

Something to laugh about.

They think the war is over.

"I—" I looked around before letting out a pain-filled, enraged scream. "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

I'll make them pay.

Adrenaline coursed through my veins, numbing the pain, as I lunged forward, blindly swinging, screaming, shooting— anything to make them feel even a fraction of the agony was in.

"It's reckless, it's futile, but right now, it's all I have. Rick... I'll fight for you, even if it kills me too."

I pulled a device out of my leg pouch.

"(Y/N), w-what are you doing?!" Morty asked behind me. I didn't say anything, but hit a few buttons and twisted the device. A red light began blinking as the device started beeping.

"It's a bomb!" A Rick yelled, and they started to run off.

"I'll join you all in hell, motherfuckers!" I ran at them with the bomb like it was a dodgeball.

It didn't matter— nothing mattered anymore.

Everything I'd ever wanted now was nothing but a dead corpse. No more dates, kisses, adventures, exploring each other—

I grabbed the portal gun and shot a portal, pushing Summer and Morty through.

But to my disappointment, Morty grabbed me and yanked, making me drop the bomb.

I could see it in slow motion. All the Rick's tried to run away as we flew toward the portal.

"I hope every last one of you blows up to smithereens."

The portal closed just before it exploded and we all hit the concrete of the garage. We escaped— I escaped, but what's the point?

I choked as I hit the ground, thinking I was going to be dead by now, my brain had to take a relapse.

"We just lost grandpa, why would you try to kill yourself like that?!"

"He's gone..."

We barely escaped, but what's the point? I didn't want to make it out alive if Rick didn't. The portal's swirling vortex felt like a cruel joke, whisking us away from the horror just as it claimed him.

We were safe, but this sick reality pulled him from my hands. I had never felt more enraged in my life. How was I supposed to sit here and accept that he was gone?

I didn't want to live in a universe where he wasn't by my side, where his laughter wouldn't echo through the chaos, where his brilliance wouldn't guide us through the dark shit.

Morty's tears mirrored my own rage, while Summer's grief felt like a silent scream in the void. We were alive, but at what cost? How could we go on without him? Without the reckless genius who had become our anchor in a sea of madness?

And what the fuck was I supposed to do now?

Rick, what do I do?

1,422 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.8K 31
You move in a brand new house across from the Smiths. Their son, Morty Smith, goes to the same school you will! You become friends, but will your fri...
28.5K 704 59
When Beth and Jerry Smith had their second child, Morty, they decided that two children was enough. Of course, they thought that they could only hand...
118K 2.7K 28
You are incredibly smart and graduated early! Now, it's the time to do what you always wanted to do with your life: find a house, be independent, and...
234K 5.4K 52
You follow alongside Rick and Morty and sometimes Summer. You've been all across the universe, but only the best adventures are at home.