After three years of widowhoo...

By HazeliaDawn

After three years of widowhood, the three generals' fathers are back Author: forget it Classification: Crossi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

8

185 2 0
By HazeliaDawn

☆ 8. Chapter 8 Legendary Ghost Housefont recording

Last chapter table of Contents next chapter

Chapter 8 Legendary Ghost House

I have to say that the location of this shop is really good. Located in the middle of the town, it is the middle of the most bustling commercial street. The area of the shop is not very large, but it is enough to be a small tea house.

As soon as I entered the door, I saw that the blood fingerprint on the shop wall was still there. But after Xia Tiantian saw it, he smiled.

This Liao Fangya is already very afraid of this house. It was even more terrifying to hear her smile as soon as she entered the door. Even the voice of speaking is shaking: “ Girl, what are you laughing at, are you okay? ”

Xia Tiantian saw that Liao's teeth were scared, and there was no funny thought. Everyone had something they feared. This is a very normal thing.

She pointed to the fingerprint on the wall and explained: “ You look at this palm print, it was clearly intentionally obtained by someone. It's not what you call a blood palm print. ”

Liao Fangya hadn't looked at the wall because of fear. At this moment, he heard Xia Tiantian say this, and he looked at the wall. But he looked at it for a long time and didn't see any clues, and the more he looked, he felt panic.

Xia Tian was so sweet, knowing that he still didn't see anything: “ If, as you said, there is a blood palm mark on the wall, then the bloody gas will definitely attract many bug flies. It's like a stall selling meat outside.

But if you look at this wall again, in addition to the palm print, it is gray and adds some mess.

If you smell it again, is there still a very light, very light smell like ink in this room?So even if it wasn't done by someone on purpose, this blood palm print is nonsense. ”

I heard Xia Tiantian say this, and Liao's teeth only found out, indeed.

When those people were outside the door, they just saw these palm prints far away. Where would anyone dare to look like Xia Tiantian, come in and see. At this time, he took a closer look, and he had a little calmness in his heart.

In addition to the striking on the wall, the rest of the shop is particularly normal.

It can be seen that this is the layout of the previously sold cloth. The size of this cabinet is displayed, and the buyers behind have not changed. It is estimated that it is also intended to continue the layout business.

After shopping and walking, Liao's teeth took her to the back room.

Xia Tiantian decided to look at this shop, that is to think, the store is well located, and this reputation is probably not expensive.

After doing some small business in the future, after closing, the mother and son will be in the shop, which is also considered to be a place in town.

I never thought that this back room was really a surprise.

The door that entered the room was behind the counter, with a small door, not to look closely, this door and the wall were all integrated.

There is a small organ at the door handle. Press hard next, and the handle will pop up.

The wisdom of the ancients is really powerful!Xia Tian Tian couldn't help feeling.

With a squeak, the hair of both men is about to stand up. The wooden door that no one has opened all year round has its own horrible sound effect.

As soon as I entered the door, it was a long-abandoned small courtyard.

A big tree with no idea of what breed was planted in the yard. As soon as the wind blew, the leaves rustled.

The box room has not been repaired for a long time, the window hanging on the wall is also squeaking with the wind.

There are 4 small rooms in the small courtyard, which are not big, but the occupants are enough. The box room behind the shop can naturally not be compared with the mansion.

But I have to say that it is worthy of the former grand shop. With a small courtyard, Xia Tiantian can imagine the scene of three children laughing in the yard.

After reading the shop, Xia Tiantian asked about the price of the shop.

Liao Fangya was afraid that she was determined to buy this haunted house because of the problem of silver money. She did not rush to discuss the price with her, but couldn't help but persuade her: “ Listen to the girl's meaning, it is to prepare a family to live here. In fact, there are shops like this in the town. If the girl is because there is not enough money, there are also many people in this lease.

Why does the girl need this famous haunted house, lest she be hurt in the future. The rule of the dental shop is that once sold, it is not responsible. The girl is still thinking about it. ”

In the name of haunted house, Xia Tiantian is naturally not afraid. But now, she still carries three children. I don't know if the three children will be afraid.

Xia Tian dessert nodded, agreed to Liao's teeth, and agreed to take a family and watch it tomorrow morning.

After the two said goodbye, Xia Tiantian returned to the inn.

The children had slept at this time and were watching the scenery on the street on the windowsill.

Children who have never been out of the house, even if they live in an inn, still cannot hide their excitement.

“ Niang, you are back. ”Tang Yanjun was even happier after seeing her.

Xia Tiantian looked at the three children, so cleverly, waiting for his appearance in the inn, and couldn't help softening.

She kissed three children, looked at Cheerly red ears, touched the hair of Shijun, and told the children about the house today.

I don’t know whether it’s the reason behind the door, or the young one. After three children heard Xia Tiantian fancy a haunted house, they were even more excited.

After all, Tang Yanche is bigger and more serious than his brother and sister. After he was excited, he thought about it and asked: “The mother has already made a decision?Should I watch it again, in case someone deliberately prevents people from living there, and deliberately engages in ghost? ”

Tang Yanjun was even more excited to hear his brother say this: “ Someone is afraid of something, and the left and right mothers are also there. Since the house has been bought, the title deeds are also on our heads. What are we afraid of. As many ghosts as we come, we will catch as many ghosts. ”

Xia Tiantian heard Tang Yanjun's words and helplessly pointed his forehead with his fingers: “You, what do you do not catch ghosts. You have to remember that there are no ghosts in this world. But some people have done bad things. ”

She read the words clearly and thought about it seriously, saying: “ If some dignitaries do not want anyone to occupy the shop, then they will definitely try their best to include the title deeds of the shop in their pockets. How can it be left on the street three times?

If it is a flat-headed person, that is like our identity, then we are still afraid of doing so much.

There is not much money about us. The house in the village is crumbling, and it is really impossible to live.

Living in an inn is even more costly. As for renting a house, there are now many households in a yard who live together, or there are some pawns between the neighbors. The mother does not look down on them, but is very uneasy. ”

“ Why not go back to the village to rebuild the house?If our silver money is to rebuild a house in the village, it is more than enough. What's more, mother, what if Dad is still alive?What if he is still alive and he cannot find us when he returns to the village? ”

Tang Yanche is still very happy for Xia Tian Tian to bring their brothers and sisters to town. But there is a place where they grow up after all.

And Wenche never believed that Dad had died in battle. He always felt that his father was still alive, and he would come back.

I can't find the best. Xia Sweetie muttered in her heart. Of course, she will definitely not tell the children what she really thinks.

She also knows that her cheap husband is a general and has the power to have connections. It is still very simple to find someone. In town, it was just a temporary way for her to avoid the Tang family.

She comforted the three children who were lost due to a clear father: “ You must believe that your father is the general of protecting the country. No matter where we go, Dad can find us. It's just that if we go back to the village, don't say build a house.

It is estimated that before I get home at this time, the silver will be scratched away by the Auntie's family. It’s my fault to sell Fei Fei, but she is the one who came up with the idea and contacted to buy and sell.

We have money to redeem the fei Fei, and those people will definitely tell her. As long as she talks to Grandma Tang, they will definitely think that we still have a lot of money, maybe what will happen! ”

Tang Yanche listened and nodded. Yeah, with Dad’s ability, even if the mother takes them to the end of the world, Dad will find them.

Last chapter table of Contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Reborn through Rebirth] I became top-notch after returning from the real world 、 [Through Rebirth] She has the entire fairy world [End] 、 [Through rebirth] She killed herself 、 [Through Rebirth] Wear live broadcast: Emperor Qiang Sa 、 [Through Rebirth] Xiaozhi County 、 [Through Rebirth] Octopus wife Taiwangfu 、 [Crossing Rebirth] I'm a hair salon on the way to escape 、 [Through Rebirth] Dancer on Ice [Flower Skidding] 、 [Through rebirth] I was spoiled after crossing the farming with my brother 、 [Reborn through Rebirth] Full-level Big Brother Farming Daily

  Booknet Finishing-© 2023- Privacy- [Complex]↑ Return to the top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837K 50.3K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
1M 50.3K 40
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...
2.8M 32.6K 11
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
671K 56.3K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...