Set In Stone

By MyAnimehub

Some people came from Future to Save Naruto And Konoha. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 24

286 7 1
By MyAnimehub

With Ichigo, Tsume, Hana and Haku

The 4-man team were standing on edge as they faced Kakashi; Kakashi Hatake wasn't going to be a easy target. As a A-rank ninja in the bingo book, mastery of 1000 jutsu, former anbu commander and one of 3 known people left in the world who has the Sharingan; they had their work cut out for them.

Haku started the battle by charging at Kakashi; Haku swung Zabuza's blade at Kakashi's mid-section. Kakashi ducked and threw a kunai at the boy; Haku dodged and shouldered the giant sword and went through one handed hand signs.

'Ice Style: Ice needles' Haku then stomped on the ground; Kakashi then saw the blood from the bandits he killed go up into the air and turn into ice. The ice needles came down at Kakashi; Kakashi dodged only receiving a small cut on his shoulder.

As he dodged, he was met by 2 spinning vortexes'; Tsume and Hana performed a fang over fang in order to hit Kakashi on both sides. Kakashi went through hand signs 'Earth Style: Mud wall' Kakashi made a mud wall on both sides of himself; Hana and Tsume hit the wall and bounced off landing a few feet away.

Ichigo then decided to jump in and start slashing at Kakashi with his sword; Kakashi countered with his kunai as sparks began to fly all around him. Ichigo was doing a lot better than the others; Ichigo remembered all his spars with his former master. Ichigo along with his clone brothers were all personally trained by Kakashi; ironically enough in Ichigo's own time line he was the one who killed Kakashi by using his own fighting style against him.

Ichigo went in for a kick; Kakashi raised his arm to block but was with only air. Ichigo canceled the kick halfway though and spun around on his heel; he then performed another kick with his opposite foot nailing Kakashi in the stomach.

Kakashi then grabbed onto Ichigo's leg and pulled him in to throw him off balance; but Ichigo remembering the move went forward and slashed at Kakashi cutting him across his flak jacket.

Kakashi jumped away to gain some distance and was met once again by Haku; Haku slashed at Kakashi with Zabuza's sword and missed once again; Kakashi seeing an opportunity stabbed Haku in the side making the boy cough up blood.

"Haku" Hana shouted as she charged in; Hana was able to close the distance and kick Kakashi in the face sending him flying back. Tsume and Ichigo then landed next to her "he got hit in the kidney; I can save him but-" she began.

"Just go and save him" Tsume said "me and Ichigo got this" she said; Hana nodded and ran off with her dogs while carrying Haku.

"Don't think you won yet Inuzuka" Kakashi said "once I'm done with you and him, I'm going to kill your daughter and her little boy toy; I don't know why you are attacking me but rest assured I'll find out and kill everyone involved" Kakashi said before going through hand signs.

Kakashi then gripped his Kunai 'Raikiri' Kakashi's hand then became shrouded in lightning as the lightning formed a spear point; Ichigo picked up Haku's discarded sword while Tsume and her dog got ready.

Kakashi then charged straight at Ichigo who charged as well; Ichigo charged lightning chakra into the sword as he charged at Kakashi.

Both attacks met as and a giant clash of lightning erupted as the both of them fought for dominance; there was then an explosion sending the both of them flying.

Ichigo skidded along the ground until stopping; he then looked at his sword and saw that the Raikiri broke the sword in half as it was now half its original length. He then looked over to Kakashi and smiled at the result.

Kakashi was standing but his right side was badly burned by the electricity that ran through his body; Kakashi was so blinded by the pain he did not see the 2 spiraling vortexes' coming towards him. Tsume and Kuromaru hit Kakashi full force; Kakashi was sent to the ground as both Tsume and Kuromaru landed.

Kakashi got back up and charged at Tsume engaging her in hand-to-hand combat; Tsume was a taijutsu specialist but Kakashi had his sharingan so it was pretty even. Kuromaru came up from behind Kakashi in an attempt to bite him; Kakashi spun around and kicked the dog away. Tsume used the opportunity to slash at Kakashi's neck with her claws; she missed and only cut his cheek tearing off his mask.

Kakashi grabbed Tsume's arm and performed a judo move; he slammed Tsume on the ground while holding her arm. Kakashi then snapped Tsume's arm at the elbow breaking it; Tsume screamed out in pain as she was helpless under Kakashi.

Kakashi then took out a kunai and attempted to stab her in the back; Kakashi was then kicked in the face by Ichigo sending him flying. Kakashi landed a few yards away and was about to attack until he screamed in pain; Kuromaru bit Kakashi on his Achilles tendon and with a sharp jerk ripped it out effectively crippling the man.

Kuromaru then retreated back to Tsume and Ichigo "watch her" Ichigo said "he's mine" he said readying his sword. Ichigo then performed his own personal technique.

Ichigo pumped lightning chakra into the blade until it was covered in lightning; a 6-inch blade of lightning covered the edge of the blade 'Raichukabocho'. Ichigo the charged at Kakashi; Kakashi seeing this went through hand signs.

'Raikiri'; as Ichigo approached, he swung the giant blade at Kakashi while Kakashi tried to block with his Raikiri. Ichigo's technique sliced through Kakashi like paper bisecting the man at the waist; as Kakashi's body fell to the ground Ichigo performed a final coup de grace by stomping on his neck breaking the spine and killing the man.

"*huff* I *huff* won *huff* again" Ichigo said as he fell onto his back "fuck… I can't get up" he said as his consciousness began to fade.

"Ichigo" a voice shouted; he opened his eyes and saw Yugao standing over him "sorry we're late; there was a urgent mission me and Hayate were on and- "she began until Ichigo spoke.

"Tsume" he said weakly.

"Hayate and Shizune is over there now" Yugai said "she's fine".

"Good" Ichigo said "Naruto would kill me if she got killed" he said; Ichigo then passed out and Yugao picked him up.

"I'll grab the sword" Hayate said walking over "as he did so he touched it and burned the skin off his finger. "Shit; it's hot" he said before looking at Ichigo's hands and seeing that they have third degree burns "man that's gonna suck for him" he said taking off his bandana and using it as an oven mitt to pick up the sword.

"We need to get them to the village" Shizune said helping Tsume up "I'll seal up Kakashi's body" she said running over and sealing Kakashi in a scroll. "Let's hurry" she said as everyone left back to Konoha.

With Naruto and crew: 30 Minutes later

Naruto and the others were running through the trees until Kiba spoke up "I smell Sasuke's scent up ahead" he said.

"Good" Sarada said "we will continue on the ground and get as close as we can before engaging" she said and everyone nodded. As they landed on the forest floor a dome of earth went over them.

Jirobo was smiling from his hidden position "I got the little bastards" he shouted "you guys get going I'll hold them off" he shouted.

"You better hurry up fat ass" Tayuya shouted "Kidomaru pick up the damn coffin and hurry up; I'd rather not piss off lord Orochimaru anymore than we already have" she said. Tayuya, Kidomaru and Sakon all left the area with the coffin containing Sasuke.

'Heh this is payback for what happened during the invasion' Jirobo thought 'we may have lost but now we- "his thoughts were interrupted by the dome exploding. Tsubaki walked out of the hole she created and wiped the dust off her knuckled.

"Jeez thanks you dick" Tsubaki said as the other followed her out of the dome "now we gotta chase down those clowns and Sasuke" she said.

"Tsubaki" Sarada said gaining her attention "can you please handle him while we chase after the others" she said and Tsubaki smiled. "Sure; I've been itching for a fight since that Kisame jackass" Tsubaki said cracking her knuckles "get a move on and don't wait for me; this might be a long fight for me" she said.

"Be safe Tsubaki" Naruto said and Tsubaki smiled; she then gave him a kiss on the cheek and chuckled.

"Always so worried" Tsubaki said "I got this; now get going" she said; just then all of the rest of the team ran off in pursuit of the sound ninja and Sasuke.

"Girlie, you just bought yourself a one-way ticket to the afterlife" Jirobo said "but I'd like to admit that it's nice to fight a opponent who uses strength and power; this is gonna be one hell of a slug fest" he said as his cursemark began to spread over his body until he was in his final phase. Jirobo learned from the last time that he needs to start out in his final form. He then got into his taijutsu stance.

Tsubaki then activated her 100 healings as she got into her stance "lets get ready to rummmmmble" Tsubaki shouted.

Tsubaki and Jirobo then rushed at each other and threw a punch; as both of their fists collided it sounded like a crack of thunder and it echoed around the forest. Tsubaki then threw a kick that Jirobo blocked; Jirobo felt the impact and his bones rattle. He then grabbed Tsubaki's leg and pulled her in close and punched her in the stomach sending her flying into a tree.

Tsubaki crashed into the tree and went right through it; Jirobo smirked until he saw Tsubaki get back up with only small tearing in her cloths. Tsubaki then picked up the fallen tree and threw it at Jirobo; Jirobo picked up his hands in defense and split the tree in half. When he moved his arms, he saw Tsubaki in front of him; Tsubaki had 2 small boulders in her hands with her finger buried in them up to the knuckle.

Tsubaki then slammed them both together with Jirobo's head in the middle; Jirobo's face was cut but he was not out of the fight. He grabbed Tsubaki and kneed her in the gut knocking the wind out of her; he then slammed her into the ground and got on top of her.

Jirobo started to punch Tsubaki cracking the ground underneath; after a couple punched Tsubaki grabbed his hand and pulled him down. Tsubaki then headbutted him breaking his nose; when he was distracted by the pain she went for his weak spot. Tsubaki charged up her left fist and gave Jirobo a charka enhanced punch to the nuts; the effect was immediate as Jirobo went flying and once landing grabbed the bleeding spot between his legs.

Tsubaki slowly got up; Tsubaki then reached into her mouth and pulled out a tooth that had been knocked loose 'damn that hurt' she thought as she stood up. "Ok ass hat" Tsubaki said "you ready to surrender" she asked panting.

"I think you shattered my nuts" Jirobo said getting back up "but no… I will not surrender; I never surrender. You either kill me or knock me out; but no surrender" he said.

"Ok fine; fuck" Tsubaki said getting back into her fighting stance "lets do this again" she said. She then rushed at Jirobo; Jirobo threw a punch which Tsubaki dodged. Tsubaki countered the punch and threw a kick; the kick hit Jirobo in the ribs. Jirobo coughed out more blood but was still standing; he then swept Tsubaki's leg making her fall onto her back.

Tsubaki rolled over and stood up but was immediately grabbed by Jirobo who put her in a head lock; Jirobo then began to strangle Tsubaki. Tsubaki began to elbow Jirobo in his broken ribs making him cough up more blood; the more Tsubaki elbowed him the tighter he squeezed her neck. Tsubaki feeling her consciousness fade did a risky move; she extended both her thumbs and jabbed them into Jirobo's ears.

This move worked as he let go grabbing his ears; Tsubaki then turned around and aimed a punch right at his chest. Tsubaki's fist went through his chest and out his back; Jirobo coughed up blood and fell back. He then crawled over to a boulder and leaned against it.

"Good fight girlie" Jirobo said and Tsubaki nodded; Tsubaki was in bad shape, her left eye was swollen shut and her face was bruised and she had a damaged airway. "Hey can I make a request" Jirobo asked.

"What" Tsubaki said hoarsely.

"Can I see them" he pointing to her chest with a cheekly grin; Tsubaki was about to retort but stopped.

'He's about to die… what the hell' she thought "Fine" Tsubaki said; she then opened her top and flashed her big breasts at Jirobo with a swollen smile on her face.

"Holy crap" Jirobo said weakly eyes widened at the sight "that blonde asshole is a lucky guy; to land a babe like you hehehee-…" Jirobo died mid laugh as he fell to the side and his curse mark faded. Tsubaki covered herself back up as her 100 healings wore off; she then realized her throat wasn't healed all the way and she couldn't breathe.

Tsubaki began to choke until she had an idea; she took out a kunai and jabbed it into her throat making a little hole; she then took out the emergency filter straw in her survival pouch and hollowed it out. Tsubaki then put the hollow tube into her neck and she was able to breathe again. She then put medical tape around the hole; and began to walk back to Konoha.

'Man, that fight was tough' she thought; she then looked back to the dead sound ninja 'if we weren't enemies, I would've loved to lift weights with you' she thought. She then began her long and painful march back to the village.

With Naruto and the others

Naruto and the others were running when the sounds of Tsubaki's fight finally ended "holy shit that was a loud ass fight" Naruto said and Sarada nodded.

"I'm sure Tsubaki is going back to the village" she said 'I know she won, she would not lose easily' she thought. Sarada was brought out of her thoughts when a arrow flew by her; Sarada barely saw it in time as she and the rest of her team jumped down and took cover behind the trees.

Kidomaru was up in the trees aiming his bow; he stayed behind to hold them off while Sakon and Tayuya made their way to the border.

'Like shooting fish in a- "Kidomaru did not get to finish his thought as a strong gust of wind hit him cutting him several times 'damn; her again' he thought. When he landed he saw the group chasing him and his team run around him; he was about to take another shot when another gust of wind hit him.

"Hey spider boy" Temari shouted "you ain't escaping this time; I'll swat you like the bug you are" she yelled behind cover.

"Naruto has really rubbed off on you hasn't he" Hinata said hiding behind another tree acting as Temari's spotter "who would've thought you'd start saying creative insults" she said and Temari giggled.

"What can I say it's kinda fun" she said closing her fan a little to make the gust more contained "ok let's take this bastard out and regroup with the others" Temari said and Hinata nodded.

"He's at 20 degrees to the east at 300m" Hinata said using her Byakugan to spot Kidomaru.

"Thank you" Temari chirped as she swung her fan "wind scythe jutsu" Temari yelled as she launched another gust of wind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.3K 11
When Boruto Uzumaki and Sarada Uchiha are trying a new and forbidden jutsu, they and their parents are sent back in time to when Naruto Uzumaki, Saku...
111K 3.2K 22
It all started on a game... They choose to go there then and BOOM! They are both lost in time ●‒●‒●‒●‒●‒●‒●‒●‒●‒● DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto and...
317K 10.2K 25
When Shikamaru, Hinata and Sakura woke up, they found out they had been send back in time to fix everything and to save everyone. It's up to them to...
6.4K 237 8
Team Seven goes back in time to fuck with Kakashi and save the world. WIP- cross-posted on Ao3