JAAN BAN GAYE(Replaced Bride)

By NoIrPeN

The Deshmukh family they're rolling in wealth, but don't let that fool you. They're sweet as candy to the goo... More

DISCLAIMER
UNVEILING THE CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1 - A STORM OF SORROWS
CHAPTER-2 RETURNING THE FAVOUR
CHAPTER 3 - DREADFUL MARRIAGE
CHAPTER 4 - THE BAD DAY
CHAPTER 5 - THE FINAL DECISION
CHAPTER 6 - DAUGHTER IN LAW OF DESHMUKH 'S FAMILY
CHAPTER 7 - THE NEW BEGINNING
CHAPTER 8 - HAVING HER BACK
CHAPTER 9 - RECEPTION!
CHAPTER 10 - MRS PARTH DESHMUKH!
SPECIAL HIGHLIGHTS!! : Moments of PARSHA
CHAPTER 11 - FRIENDS?
CHAPTER 12 - HAPPY TO HAVE HER AS MY WIFE!
CHAPTER 13 - A STEP TOWARDS CARRIER AND LOVE!
CHAPTER 14 - MUDDY ROMANCE
CHAPTER 15 - THE RAO FAMILY!

Author's note!

528 15 2
By NoIrPeN

Hey there, dear readers! I'm really sorry for not posting lately. I've been super busy with my sister's wedding and some work stuff. So, finding time to upload has been a bit challenging. But don't worry, I promise to continue the story. It might take a little longer, but I assure you it'll be worth the wait. I kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

By the way, please take care of yourselves and stay strong, everyone. Life can throw some curveballs, but we have the strength to overcome them. Thank you for your support, and I'll catch up with you soon. Bye for now!

Yours sincerely,
NoIrPeN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 122K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. ๐Ÿ”ฅ** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
7.3K 470 13
โ™•โ™š ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ...
180K 14.9K 30
ยฐโ€ข Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series โ€ขยฐ *:๏พŸโœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
250K 11.7K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...