š‘­š‘¶š‘¹š‘©š‘°š‘«š‘«š‘¬š‘µ š‘©š‘Øš‘»š‘»š‘³...

By ilyv44

'š˜¼š™”š™©š™š™¤š™Ŗš™œš™ š™Øš™š™š š™¢š™–š™® š™š™–š™«š™š š™›š™¤š™Ŗš™£š™™ š™”š™¤š™«š™š.. š™–š™”š™” š™§š™šš™”š™–š™©š™žš™¤š™£š™Øš™š™žš™„š™Ø š™–š™§š™š š™›š™¤ļæ½... More

āˆž
āˆž
āˆž
āˆž
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
āˆž

18

29 4 4
By ilyv44

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔

<>

It was bright and early 08:00 AM. Tristan was out like a light. He hadn't been out besides to eat or sleep. Our training was on hold until whoever is going to get deployed leaves. I felt bad that I was going to leave Tristan during a time like this but I hoped he would understand.

It was my first time sleeping in the bed at the new base and it felt amazing. I stretched out my arms and made my way over to the locker rooms to change and brush my teeth. I had my clothes in hand and waiting for one of the sinks to be available.

"How'd you sleep?" Judy smiled.

"Amazing." I smiled.

"You?" I asked.

"Great." She nodded.

One of the sinks become available and I stepped up to it. I brushed my teeth thoroughly before changing.

"How does it feel to be deploying?" Judy asked breaking the silence between us.

"I don't know.. I don't know what to feel." I admit.

"I'm sure you'll be great.. just promise me one thing." She admit.

"Anything." I nod.

"Come back in one piece." She spoke quietly.

"I'll try Judy." I sighed before parting my way.

I made my way to the lounge where we would be discussing the plans. The boys were already there.. surprisingly.

"Well good morning boys." I smiled.

Marcus yawned.

"Good morning." Danny suluted me.

Micheal gave me a small hug before Lieutenant Lee made his way over.

"Good morning Moore and Boys." He nodded.

He grabbed his plane for a visual model.

"We're leaving here at 18:00 with two Chinooks and two Apaches. We will fly here to the LZ. and Insert the five man team right here." He explained.

He pointed to a specific part of the map.

"Then we fly 30 minutes to J- Bad." He walked around to the part of the map and placed the plane down.

"Here, we will have 15 team guys, about a dozen marines standing by all night." He nods.

"When we hear 'Schlitz malt liquor' we're heading back to Bargram for phase 2." He instructed.

He walked around the map with his plan model placing right where base would be.

"The Quick Reaction Force will stay here at J- Bad." He points.

"Now the Apaches stay with the Blackhawks, the movement is so we can get the 47's back here ready to bring it for phase 2. Once we get eyes on Shah." He nods.

"Is this clear?" He asked.

"Yes sir." We chorused.

"Oh! I'm bringing up tomorrow night's new guy presentation to 14:00 today." He admit.

All the men began cheering and I was unclear why.

"So that all may revel and Partake!" He smiled.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"He has to make a good enough presentation or we laugh and make fun of him til' he gets it spot on. We usually do it for all the trainees." Danny explained.

"Well that's not very nice." I admit.

"It's just a seal thing." He shrugged.

"You better be good, Napoleon." Marcus looked at patton.

I stared at the map for a minute while all the ruckus and chaos died out. They eventually left one by one just leaving a few others and I left.

"A lot of moving parts?" Axe asked.

"Yeah a lot to grasp." I smiled nervously.

"I'm sure Michael will show you." He pat my back.

"But I can't always rely on him." I admit

"Speaking of." He jerked his head up slightly.

I turned my head to side to see Micheal stayed behind with me.

"Remember your here for a reason alright?" He assured.

"This is making my head hurt." I slammed my head gently on the table.

"Moore get your head out of your ass, you know this by heart. He wouldn't put you something you're not ready for." He rubbed my back gently.

I let out a small groan picking my head up.

"Cmon let's go." He took my hand.

˗ˏˋ🪖 'ˎ˗

"I swear we were gonna wait and then she gets her head into it and when she gets her head into something that's it." Danny groaned.

"Then why don't you try and stop her?" Marcus asked.

"There's no stopping her again.. she goes all out!" Danny whined.

I've learned a lot about Danny's wife in the past 30 minutes. He cared a lot about her. As of right now he's been complaining about this wedding they had been planning, but she had chosen the more expensive side of things and he was just alright with whatever they could afford.

"I think you should just let her do it." Murphy shrugged.

"But what if they can't afford it?" I asked chewing on a fry.

"Well he's got a handy woman. That's a good thing." He shrugged.

"He's afraid of losing control of his castle." Axe joked.

"He's having control issues because he's always made the taste decisions in the family. Right?" Marcus joked.

"Okay you guys are not helping! Listen Danny as a woman I think you should guys should both chose the happy medium of both. I think you should discuss it and come up with the solutions that best suits the both of you." I explained.

"That's not bad." Axe shrugged.

"Well what does she like?" Marcus asked.

"Rose honeydew." Danny groaned.

"She's expensive." I smiled.

"Is that like a food?" Murphy asked.

"No you idiot." I rolled my eyes.

"It's a color, almost like a sage. Very hard to find." I admit.

"Well all I know is that you better control that situation." Marcus suggested.

"It's very ongoing okay!" He defended.

"And how is that so?" I asked.

"New grass leads to New bushes by the windows, leads to new curtains, leads to new sofa, leads to new carpet, new floor... New baby!" He whined.

"Sounds like she has needs." I shrugged.

"Forget that! She's pregnant?" Marcus asked.

"How far along is she?" Micheal asked.

"Is it a boy or a girl!" I squealed.

They all looked at me like I was insane.

"What! It's a girl thing..." I admit quietly.

"No guys! She's not pregnant she's just on a weird journey, moving through the house one room to the next." Danny explained.

"Sounds expensive." Micheal admit.

"Sounds pregnant." Axe smiled.

"Congratulations man." Marcus joked.

"Don't be such assholes." I joked.

"I'll be back." I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Micheal asked.

"To check on Tristan." I admit.

I grabbed marcus's crackers and parted my way.

"Hey I was eating those!" He shouted

"They weren't even being touched!" I smiled.

˗ˏˋ🪖 'ˎ˗

I knocked on his door.

"Hey." I smiled slightly.

"You alright?" I asked.

But there was no response he hasn't said anything since Allison.

"Listen you have to eat something, I brought you crackers and some juice." I placed them on his night stand.

I thought he would've at least sat up but still nothing.

"Tristan please I hate seeing you like this." I sighed sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Can I be alone please?" He asked quietly.

"Sure thing bud." I nod.

"I'm always here." I assured before making my way

VOTE AND COMMENT🪖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 2.8K 32
Sarah Moore is tired of being treated differently because she's a girl. As someone who doesn't believe in gender roles, she often finds herself feeli...
88.7K 5.4K 50
| COMPLETED | ~ | Chapters are being Edited | #Wattys2020 ~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~~ā€¢~~ā€¢~ā€¢~~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢~ā€¢ He was a soldier, running towar...
1.7M 76.1K 29
"Don't look at me like that...I will tear your clothes off if you try me" The last thing Skyler Blake wants is a man in her life. Not after the last...
4K 275 14
š—§š—›š—˜ š——š—”š—„š—ž š—£š—œš—–š—§š—Øš—„š—˜š—¦: š—›š—¢š—Øš—¦š—˜ š—¢š—™ š—”š—¦š—›š—˜š—¦ š—³š—®š—»š—³š—¶š—°š˜š—¶š—¼š—» ā³ š–„š–¾š—†š–ŗš—…š–¾ š–±š–¾š–ŗš–½š–¾š—‹ ā™€ļø PLOT: Iraq, 2003 - With the end of a...