His Daughter|| KV

De REALMFPLAYA

Started 01/24/24 Mais

Chapter One || ' 001
Chapter Two || ' 002
Chapter Three || '003
Chpater Four || ' 004
Chapter Five || ' 005
Chapter Six || ' 006
Chapter Seven || ' 007
Chapter Eight || ' 008
Chapter Nine || ' 009
Chapter Ten || ' 010
Chapter Eleven || ' 011
Chapter Twelve || ' 012
Chapter Thirteen || ' 013
Chapter Fourteen || ' 014
Chapter Fifteen || ' 015
Chapter Sixteen || ' 016
Chapter Eighteen || ' 018
Chapter Nineteen || ' 019
Chapter Twenty || ' 020
Chapter Twenty-One || ' 021
Chapter Twenty-Two || ' 022
Chapter Twenty-Theee || ' 023
Chapter Twenty-Four|| ' 024
Chapter Twenty-Five | ' 025
Chapter Twenty-Six | ' 026
Chapter Twenty-Seven | ' 027
Chapter Twenty-Eight | ' 028
Chapter Twenty-Nine || ' 029
Chapter Thirty || ' 030
Chapter Thirty-One || ' 031
Chapter Thirty Two || ' 032
Chapter Thirty-Three || ' 033
Chapter Thirty-Four || ' 034
Chapter Thirty-Five || ' 035
Chapter Thirty-Six || ' 036
Chapter Thirty-Seven || ' 037
Chapter Thirty-Eight || ' 038
Chapter Thirty-Nine || ' 039
Chapter Forty || ' 040
Chapter Forty-One|| ' 041
Chapter Forty-Two|| ' 042
#UPPIEE

Chapter Seventeen || ' 017

160 2 0
De REALMFPLAYA

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Friday | Christmas Bitch😇.

" MERRY CHRISTMAS." Sa'Mora could be heard from downstairs as she screamed.

I woke up hearing the scream making me mug the air before I rolled over turning towards my phone. I tapped the screen twice seeing it was 8:45.

I sniffed smelling food, it's smelt like strawberry's.. ouuu waffles ? fruits. I don't know what it was but baby it smelt good made me want get up.

I felt my stomach growling. I laughed washing my face and brushing my teeth. Before I moisturized my face and body before I slipped on my pink Marc Jacob's slides and grabbed my IPhone Twelve walking out my room.

" Good morning yall, merry Christmas." I said as I reached the bottom of the stairs seeing my mama with the vlog camera in her hand and My dad sitting on the couch with a plate of waffles in his hands making me smile.

" Merry Christmas nae, food inna kitchen Jade is serving it." My dad said and I nodded walking into the kitchen seeing Jade on her phone.

" Hey Jade! Can I have some food?" I looked at her tilting my face and she nodded sitting her phone down. " Hey girl, merry Christmas. Watchu want?" She grabbed the utensil.

" Some waffles, some fruits and bacon with the glaze sauce people." I smiled before I ran my teeth over my braces cutting it on accident. " ouch." I whispered sucking my tongue as I walked to the Fridge.

I grabbed some Cran-Pineapple pouring it into a cup along with the rest of my water. " Thank you Jada." I smiled putting the juice up before I grabbed my food heading to the living room.

"Yall there go Nae, Nae yo presents in Blue." My mama said as I walked in eating my waffle in whole. Yes I'm that hungry.

" ouu okay, hey mama, hey mora." I said sitting down on the floor grabbing the smallest blue present.

It was pandora Heart Earring and they was so cute. " Awww thank youu." I said kissing my mama on the cheek then my daddy. " look what I got ny." Mora said showing me her Barbie doll house.

" Ouu that's cute, u got Barbie dolls too?" I asked grabbing another blue present but it was a medium box. I unwrapped it and it was some shoes. It was Pink and Grey dunks and they was so pretty. I opened two more boxes like that and their was two pairs of custom Jordans, one was Airforces and the other ones was Dunks.

" Oh my god imma pass outtt." I smiled as I opened a Pandora ring, and necklace that matched the earrings. I opened another box and it was two bare charm bracketd and as I opened more presents and some of them were charms for the brackets. I had a lot of charms by the time I opened half the small gifts.

" Ouu a new iPad!" I smiled opening the Blue IPad tenth generation. I opened another apple box and it was the Blue iPhone 14. " oh my goddd." I gushed as I seen another two more boxes in the apple bag.

It was blue AirPods Max. I wiped the tears that fell. "And a blue apple watchh ? oh my god what I did to deserve all this." I said using the tissue to wipe my eyes as they laughed at my foolishness.

" Girl na, calm down." My dad laughed and I smiled.

-

" don't listen too what people sayyy, they don't know about.. bout you and meee." I sung as the music boomed through my AirPod Max.

Since I got them I ain't stop listening to music on them. I been on my iPad a lot too. But it made my phone feel so small even though it was bigger other ones.

I put my Christmas clothes on along with my blue Ugg telfar that matched my blue Ugg's.

" Ohokay, you look cute" Sevyn smiled and I cheezed turning my head so she could see the highlights of green and red.

" So, I have to tell you, remember pineapple ? my man yeah we back cool." I said smiling and she gasped.

" Girl call him now." She said and I nodded. I grabbed my iPad and went to the contacts pressing ' Chancee😇 '

I pressed the FaceTime icon before I held the iPad in my phone going in mute until it connected " Go on mute yall." I said as Karlae, Rhaelyn and Kenneth joined the call.

The all went on mute and the call connected " Hello ?" Chance spoke up sounding confused.

" Hey chance, what you doing." I spoke trying to hide my smile. " Waddup, niggas coolin whatchu callin me fa tho." He asked and I stopped smiling.

" Um, why you doing allat..nevermind iah talk to you later.. see you chance." I said about to hang up and he laughed. " Yo pussy ass, girl shut thenfuck up, bald head ass." He smirked and I laughed.

" Stop playin wit me, anyways what are you doing today." I questioned playing with my Apple Watch.

" Shit, imma most likely fuck with that Christmas fair shit with da guys.. you gon slide ah some." He asked and smacked my teeth.

" Yeah yeah," I started before I muted him and the group chat unmuted. " Ask if how many friends he got!" Karlae said and I nodded before unmuting.

" how many friends you got." I finished and he laughed. " Imma be with, Mekhi, Hakeem, and Legend." He said and I nodded letting them hear the names.

" oh bitch fuck no." Kenneth said making us bust out laughing before I turned my phone done putting an AirPod into my left ear connecting it to my iPhone.

" Yo phone off bruh." Chance asked and I laughed. " Man no, this my iPad," I said moving the phone onto my lap then flipped the iPad screen into the vanity showing the blue iPad.

" wait take me a picture and send it to me." I smiled and he took like six as I posed then he sent them to me.

" What time the fair for." I heard Sevyn asked in my ear. I flipped the camera back. " What time it start, where it's at." I said putting my new pandora earrings in sitting the iPad on the vanity.

" it been started bruh, it's from 9-12 today and tmr , I'm leaving round 3 soo imma text you when I get up... it's where the regular fair be." He said and I nodded.

" You finna take a nap ? and hang up." I asked and he smacked his teeth. " Yea and you must don't wan me ta hang up." He said and I nodded.

" Alright man."He said and I smiled. " go on mute, actin like ion hear you on the phone with Kenneth bitch ass." He said making them bust out laughing.

" Don't even fuss with him Kennyboop." I said and Kenneth laugh. I went on mute before I threw my iPad on the bed putting it on the charger.

" Yo pussys, what yall gon wear to this fair." I asked wanting to change my outfit. " this what I got on now, cause im going to my granny house n shit." I said and they nodded.

" That's cute, I think you should wear that skirt instead of jeans." Karlae said and they agreed. " You tryna have my sis looking like a hoe." Kenneth said and Karlae shrugged.

" No she don't, it's cute and it look better look at it." Karlae said as I slid the skirt on and posed infront the camera.

-
The fair 💘.

" Girl, we was lookin all over fa yo stupid ass." Sevyn ran up to me making me jump. I looked at her with a mug as the big cotton candy hit my face.

" I texted you where I was gon be ten minutes ago! stupid ass." I mugged her and she shook her head looking at her phone. I pointed to the notification before I stared at her with a blank expression.

" my bad, the niggas is out tho, we gotta get us a one two, three. A four man." Sevyn said counting us before we laughed looking at her.

" the dudes still out hea." Karlae said and I shrugged pulling my phone out pressing on Chance contact. I pressed the regular call before it rung as we walked around to see if we could spot them.

" hello ?!" He said speaking loudly making me move the phone away from my ear a little. " Where you at." I said calmly as I spotted him with some girl.

" At this ride, what bout you." He said and I mugged the phone. I pressed mute before we stop and analyzed the group. " They must've already got them a la fo' man." Rhaelyn said and we laughed.

" Girl she all on chance, you want me to smack her sis?" Karlae said and I nodded my head before she started walking into that direction.

We followed behind her before we got to them. " Chance what the fuck." Karlae said and we busted out laughing. He looked at her with a mug before he looked at us and he fixed his face moving from by the girl.

" Waddup yo' " he said giving Carlae a dap, then Rhae and lastly Sevyn. " don't try ta hug my home girl, you all over here with this girl." Sevyn said stopping him and he backed up and mugged her.

" Fuck is you talkin bout." Chance spoke looking at me and I pointed at the girl. He looked at her and she was staring at me with a mug.

"you got a problem with me." She said walking up and I shrugged. " Do I know you ?.. oh okay." I said looking her up and down and she laughed.

" What's goin o- awl fuck waddup inlaw."Mekhi walked over giving me a side hug and I smiled. " Inlaw ? you fuck with her chance?" The girl said smacking his chest and he just stared at her.

" Man, Jada you doin the fuckin most." Chance licked over his bottom lip looking at her then me. " You weird as fuck, I told you I'll smack any bitch you fuck with." Jada looked at me walking closer.

" Aht, yeen gon fuck with that." Rhaelyn said pushing her back a little and her friends came up.

" Yall wanna fight." One said and Karlae nodded. " yeah cmon." Karlae said hanging her stuff to Mekhi. He grabbed her stuff and she tied her softlocs into a lowerbun.

Mehki grabbed her phone swiping over to record and I took my purse off puttin it around Kenneth. He grabbed my phone and started recording before the fight even started.

" one on one." Jada friend said and I mugged her. " Who fighting who.." Sevyn said putting my hair into a low ponytail. " Jada getting her.. I'm getting you, Deja getting Her and Sage getting the scary one." Some girl said pointing at me for Jada, herself for Sevyn, Deja for Karlae and Sage for Rhaelyn.

" Yall really doing to much, fighting at the fair ? is yall serious & Kaci cool out bruh." Legend said pulling her back and she pushed him away.

We got into a lil circle and went to the back behind a ride, " Bitch," I heard from behind me making me turn around seeing Kaci running up on Sevyn tryna sneak her and I clipped her.

Sevyn seen it and she started punching on Kaci before she could get up. " Man let her get up what the fuck." Jada pushed Sevyn and I ran up on her punching her making her hit the gate. " Bitch. Keep. Yo. Hands. To. Yo. Self." I said inbetween every hit before I kicked her and I started punching her with both my hands curving one of them hitting the right side of her face mainly her eye tho.

" Man Jada pick yo head up!" Deja said as Jada grabbed me hair and I grabbed her pushing myself on her making loose balance a little. I kicked her and she felt and I started punching on her over and over again, I dragged her back up then I uppercutted her in her eye twice before they broke it up.

" On the dead Hommies bitch." I said putting my purse back on watching Rhaelyn and Sage fight.

Rhaelyn was really fighting her like a man. Ts was crazy all Sage face was bloody. " Man that's my sister what the fuck."Kaci said running up jumping into the fight making Sevyn jump in pushing Kaci off her.

Then after that I seen somebody else run and jump in pushing Sevyn on the ground so I jumped in. At this point everybody was crowding us.

" Bitch eat this." Deja said spraying mess on us and everybody ran cause the cops was coming.

" I can't see fuck." I said trying find my purse before somebody grabbed me. I opened my eyes seeing Kacey ? he grabbed me and pulled me somewhere, nobody was there but us.

" Hea." He said giving my his water bottle. I couldn't see. " can you pour it for me." I said holding my eyes. " Alright.. come hea." He said pulling me closer to him.

He grabbed my shirt and took it off. He poured the water into my eyes before he put a lil bit of his milk inside.

-

" Thank you." I said grabbing my purse back from Kacey. I was shocked he helped me but he was nice.

"It's good, don't speak on it tho." He said watching as I checked to see if my face was messed up. " Nah nun wrong, you was flexin ha shit, yo pussy ass ca fight a la bit." He laughed and I smacked him.

" All my fuckin chest wet, man I prolly look ugly as fuck," I pouted putting my phone into my purse using the napkins he gave me to fix myself  a little better.

" Girl, I just.. nevermind bruh you still pretty.. you finna go home or back out dea." He said and I looked up and him redoing my lip combo. He looked sexy ass fuck.

He had on a red and white designer hoodie which you could see his white T-shirt underneath. He had on a chain that said 38baby, another what that said Tarzan and one that had KK with a broken heart. He had a diamond stud in each ear.

He had on a Rolex on one hand and the Apple Watch on the other With some black ripped pants that had a Serenade Tag sticking out paired with Red and White Jordan 11's.

His hair was out. He had pretty Freeform's but they had curly ends. He had a fresh cut and his braces matched mines which were Bright Red.

" Man Sa'Nylah." He said making me snap back staring at him again. " Huh?" I questioned and he laughed.

"I said is you gon gimmie yo number so I can know more about you." He said and I nodded." Boy you a whole opp, how ionk if you trynna kill me." I looked at him with a frown. He snatched my phone before he put my password in putting his number in. He called his self before he gave it back.

" Boy what the fuck." I said pushing him and he smiled before he walked up on me pushing me into the wall that stood behind me.

"Shut yo pussy ass up." He said and I smiled. He looked good as fuck. " Yo bitch ass, punk ass yeen on nun." I pushed him back and he kicked his lips.

" Mmtch, aigh." He smacked his teeth looking at my hair before he fixed the back of it moving away from me after.

"If we right here, why we can't just tell each other about each other in person, ion feel like textin." I spoke up and he nodded.

" Go first." He said and I cleared my throat speaking. " Sa'Nylah Denae, don't try ta kill me or nun cause I fuck with you a lil." I said and he chuckled nodding.

" I'm thirteen, my birthday November, eleven, eleven. I play basketball, softball, volleyball, anything like that. Those my top three tho. I also do cheer and dance. Mostly dance tho cheerleaders be sad as fuck but I like flipping.. I'm sexy as fuck, I'm single my daddy a rapper, trapper yeah allat he ah smoke yo daddy.." I said and he laughed putting his attention back on me licking his lips.

" Uhh, ion got that many friends my close five is like, Sevyn, Durk daughter... Rhaelyn booka daughter, Karlae.. Brandon and yeah." I said laughing as i started to finish. " I like shoes, my favorite color is blue... any shade. I love all fruits,  music, I love ice and smoothies, love affection, allat clingy shit... and I got attachment issues..I'm bipolar, I got SPD and anger issues." I looked at her and he nodded.

" I feel you.. heavy onnat spd shit.. this shit be fuckin with my mental." He laughed and I agreed about to take a seat next to him on the concrete. He shook his head before he pulled me onto his lap.

" ion want yo clothes getting dirty.." he said and I nodded bending over a lil seeing if my shoes was dirty. He pulled me back up before he put his hands into his pants fixing something before he grabbed the hand sanitizer from my skirt and put a lil in his hands closing it before he stared at me.

" Kacey DeSai, just turnt fifteen, I play basketball and football... number eleven. My birthday.. twelve eleven. Antiosocial, bipolar, anger issues. Depression issue, split personality, affectionate, clingy.. love physical touch music, weed. Red my color, blue too tho a lil. Iah Kill yo daddy and his offspring." He laughed and I mugged him standing up to fix my skirt.

He looked at me and shrugged before he put his arms around my waist. He put his head into my stomach sniffing my stomach. I grabbed my phone looking at the time as I sat back into his lap.

It was 9:45.

" picture ?" I asked him and he nodded. I posed and he did too. The picture was a little dark but you could see who it was once it was pointed out.

" why you sniffing me DeSai " i asked and he laughed putting his head into the crook of my neck. " I like girls with good hygiene, I had to make sure you had that.. what's yo type." He said and I thought about it before answering.

" I like tall boys, darkskins, brown and light it don't really matter. I like boys who crazy over the girlfriend like a real crash out behind me. I like them a little abusive not all the way cause we gon be fighting foreal. I like boys who ain't scared of my daddy but not disrespectful to em. I like athletes.. trappers too tho. I like boys who a little dirty, like they can't be prettier than me and scared to get they hands dirty," I started and Kacey nodded.

" I like boys with pretty teeth or braces.. if yo teeth a lil fuck up I'll talk to you tho. I like boys with pretty lips..and I hate when they lips ashy it turn me off, I like when they wanna be all over me all the time.. anytime anywhere. I just idk I wanna be love the right way. I want somebody who ah post me on they page, gimmie a highlight, change they username and everything." I said finishing up and he nodded.

" same shit for me. Just the other way around. I think you described me tho." He said and I looked back to see if his lips was ashy and they wasn't.

" maybe.." I shrugged and he nodded he stared at my lips and I looked at his before we stood up because somebody started texting me.

"you ready to go," he asked and I shook my head no. He laughed holding his arms out for a hug. I pulled him closer to me and hugged him tightly before I let go staring at him.

" Imma text you when I get inside." He said and I nodded. He kissed my forehead and I pushed him. " You kissing the wrong thing." I looked at him and he laughed. He grabbed me by my neck and pulled me into a kiss. He kissed me twice allowing his camera to show us kissing before we pulled away and he sucked on my neck leaving a hickey.

" see you later, I ten you." Kacey said and I laughed. " I ten you too, safety." I said and he said it back before we parted ways.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

86.4K 1.6K 17
"Her pussy just like glue, it got me stuck Changed who I was." -KV
39.6K 1.4K 29
"i truly believe that i was meant to be yours, but it was never meant to be easy." it's been six years since what would have been a teenage whirlwind...
953K 84K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
18.1K 131 2
"𝐈 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐕𝐨𝐧" 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩, 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐝. "𝐀 𝐥𝐨...