"Mafia's Doctor Brother"

By yoongiii_is_a_caat

"I DON'T WANT TO BE A BURDEN TO YOUR LIFE JUNGKOOK !!" More

Introduction
bomb !
saved !!
Plan revealed !
Shopping
Little ?!
Punished?!
Halloween night
The after shock
betray......hurts
cute yoonie!
Birth of an angel
Who are you?
Coming soon....
Enjoy !!

•○ Hurt ○•

986 59 90
By yoongiii_is_a_caat

The table infront of the bed had a hot boiled soup kept over it for Mrs kim which she was having while handelling the baby but when taehyung pushed the side handle of the bed the table flipped over and directly came towards Mrs min who widened her eyes in shock and .....

Mrs min ( widened eye) :- nooo shit (covered the baby with her arms and tightly held him

The bowl of soup fell down on her Arm which caused a burning sensation to run through her hands and even though she tried her best not to get the baby hurt but still a small amount of the soup fell over his thighs which caused the baby to whail out a loud cry

Baby :- WAAAAA!!! Waaawaaaa ( Crying hard)

Mrs kim :- MY BABY !!

Mrs min :- shit I think some of soup fell on him too ....YOON YOON COME FAST !!...(wiping the soup over her body and handelling the baby )

Mrs kim :- damn !! See your Arms are already getting swollen go and take the ice cubes fast and give him to me

Mrs min :- ( teary eyes) I failed to protect you I am soo sorry baby (kissed his cheeks ) I am so sorry .

Mrs kim :- it's alright baby ( kissed Mrs min on her arm) you gave your level best and I know my baby sis did a great job

Mrs min :- really unnie ? ( teary eyes)

Mrs kim :- (teary eyes) yes baby I am proud of you Thank you so much for saving my baby

Mrs min :- really? (Teary eyes looked at the baby)

Taehyung:- (shocked) I am sorry I am so sorry aunty I swear I didn't mean it

Mrs kim :- SHUT UP KIM TAEHYUNG

Mrs min :- ahh don't shout it's OK he just got excited and it all happy he didn't mean. It (looked at tae) it's OK baby I am fine

Mrs kim :- don't always take his Side min when you know he is Wrong ( took her Arm trying to pull her near )

Mrs min :- ahh it's hurting a lot stop unnie don't ! ( looked at her now red and swollen Arm)

Mrs kim :- Omg ! Are you OK? Sorry I forgot that you have this Arm burned Wait let me call the nurses (looked at the Crying baby)

Mrs min :- (looked towards the baby) are you hurt ( looking towards each and every part of his body) I don't think you are hurt are you? Hmm?(bit worried) (touched his foot)

Baby:- WAAAAAAA!!!!( cried in pain )

Mrs min :- sister I think his foot has burned a bit hurry and call a nurse his tissue is too soft to handle this !

Mrs kim :- sure give him to me and wash your Arms it must be burning a lot ...

Mrs min :- sister it's OK don't worry about me I am fine.....and ( looked at taehyung standing in the corner regretting) don't scold him please he is already regretting (said it in her ears)

Mrs kim :- (stern voice) I cannot promise that...(glared at taehyung) well a brat will be a brat until it is given the right punishment and don't think I will go easy on him ....he will get what he deserves ...

Mr kim :- (glaring at taehyung) let's go home once then I will see you (grabbed taehyung's ear) you are becoming a spoiled brat

Taehyung :- (tears rolling down his cheeks ) sorry papa ....I didn't knew that I would hurt them ...

Mr kim :- (twisted his ear) when you know that we have a baby here then how could you be so careless ...your mumma warned you not to be stubborn but did you listen to her words ?TELL ME ?.

Nurse :- sir please don't shout here ...your child as well as the other children are getting scared

Mr kim :- (left his hold over his ears) oh I am really sorry ....I won't do it again but can you please help me

Nurse :- what is it sir ?

Mr kim :- actually my son accidentally caused an accident

Nurse :- (dumbfounded) we know sir that accidents are caused accidentally...other than this do you have anything to say ?

Mr kim :- (embarrassed) umm...actually the hot bowl of soup which was kept over the table fell over my baby as well as Mrs men's hand would you please check them ?

Nurse :- (shocked) WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE BABY...THE BABY GOT INJURED ? OMG !! HURRY UP NURSES !! TAKE THE BABY TO THE OT I AM COMING WITH DOCTOR MIN

Nurse 2: Aish! Stop shouting I know you are new but these things are common don't get panicked so much the baby will be fine(sigh) you are scaring the baby's parents more and more ....you should say them to stay confident here you are (facepalmed) scaring them...

Nurse :- ( worried) you can give me these lectures afterwards too for now WHERE IS THE BABY ?

Mrs kim :- (teary eyes) he..here..(forwarding the baby)

Nurse :- (looked at the foot) OMG !! ITS SWOLLEN !! HERE TAKE HIM I AM COMING

Nurse 2 :- (sigh) why are you so panicked (sigh) fine give him to me you console them ..

Nurse :- yeah OK!

Nurse:- where is the other patient ?

Mrs kim :- sh...she is in the bathroom

Nurse :- oh OK (knocked on the door ) ma'am are you OK there? Ma'am

Mrs min :- (vomiting) I...I am (thud)

Nurse:- MA'AM !? ARE YOU OK PLEASE STAY FOR A WHILE I AM COMMING ....HELP SOME ONE HELP PLEASE MA'AM IS LOCKED

jungkook :- HAVE PATIENCE!? (Worried )

Nurse :- WHY SHOULD I HAVE PATIENCE HUH ? SHE HAS FAINTED THERE AND IS LOCKED AND IF SHE ISN'T GIVEN SALINE WATER SHE MIGHT EVEN DIE WILL U BE OF ANY HELP IF NOT THEN SHUT UP !!

Jungkook :- (took a deep breath ) it's of no use debating with you (broke the door with his one punch) mumma ?

Jungkook just ran towards Mrs min and sat down near her and gently kept her hand head over his lap and tapped her cheeks

Jungkook :- mumma ?( teary eyes) ( looked towards the nurse) WHY THE FUCK ARE YOH STANDING HERE ? GO AND GRAB ME SOME WATER !

Nurse :- (scared after seeing jungkook's power) hey ....umm..don't tell .....me what to do (mumbled)

Jungkook :- ARE U OF ANY USE IF NOT THEN GET LOST !!

Nurse:- (flinched by the sudden shout) I am coming with the water can you help me by picking her up and keeping her in the next room I need to call the doctor for the further procedures...

Jungkook:- (worried) Fine ! But get me the water atleast

Nurse:- yes I...

Mr min :- here jungkook ( worried as hell) is she OK?

Jungkook :- (teary eyes )yes papa she is OK (held her Arm ..looking for the heart beats) yes she is OK....I think she fainted because of vomiting...

Mr min :- mmmm...(bit relived)

Jungkook :- (sprinkled water over her face) mumma ?

Mrs min :- (scrunched her eyes) mmm?(still unconscious )

Jungkook:- mumma it's OK nothing hmm? It's all fine !

Nurse :- sir (jungkook looked at her with a glare) room...(scared voice)

Jungkook:- HAVE SOME FUCKING PATIENCE OK ? I WILL DO IT FIRST I NEED DO MAKE HER DRINK SOME WATER GO AND HANDLE THE OTHER PATIENTS !! TILL THEN

Nurse :- (bowed her head) sorry sir...I will take my leav--MA'AM ? MA'AM ARE YOU OK WHY ARE YOU SHIVERING ARE YOU HAVING FEVER

Jungkook :- aunty? What's wrong

Mrs kim :- It's all because of me I shouldn't have said no to Tae I am A bad mother I am a bad human being for me both my babies are in danger I should die ( having panic attacks)

Jungkook:- (scared) noo noo nothing is like that see look at me ! Mumma is find she fainted just because of vomiting and about the baby he is also OK he is not in pain anymore believe me !

Mrs kim :- am I a killer ? (Looked at Mr kim) would you leave me because I am a bad mother ?( held his collar ) (shaking him)

Mr kim :- (worried ) baby ? Baby noo why would I leave you huh you are the best !! You are the best I can never even think of living without you !

Mrs kim :- my b..aby ? ....(fainted on his arms)

Mr kim :- honey ? HON ? NOO PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE ... NURSE ...NURSES PLEASE MY WIFE HAS FAINTED HELP HER PLEASE ....

yoongi :- WHAT THE hell is happening here ?

Mr kim :- yoongi see (Crying holding Mrs kim) please save her please

Yoongi :- OMG ! Let me see.. stay aside (taking out the stethoscope)

Yoongi was doing her check up meanwhile here Tae was overthinking he was thinking that it was due to him that Mrs min , his mother and his baby brother were in such a condition because of him will everyone start hating him now? Is he a mis fortune? Came to his mind ...

Yoongi :- (sigh) she is fine she passed out due to stress OK? She is fine no need to worry !

Mr kim :- oh ok then how much time will she take to wake up ?

Yoongi :- she just had a panic acctack so I have given her a sleeping dose which will worn off after 6 hours till then her nerves Will be calmed down ..

Jungkook :- Hyung (Crying a bit) eomma ?

Yoongi :- (smiled at him ) ahh !! Jungkookah (spread his arms) come here

Jungkook:- (was going to hug) (Suddenly he remembered the way yoongi behaved with him) no tell me is she fine or not that will be enough (cold tone with hands folded on his chest)

Yoongi :- (bit hurt) oh ! Umm she is fine she had to travel a long way after the aircraft landed so for being tired she vomited otherwise she is all fine and her arms have burned a bit but it will be recovered within a few days as I have started applying the ointment...

Mr kim :- well where is she I want to see her ...

Jungkook:- mee too let's go (looked at yoongi ) room no?

Yoongi :- 76...

Jungkook :- OK let's go papa (and took Mr min with him )

Yoongi :- (looked at Mr kim) well I also have to take my leave I need to check other patients

Mr kim :- how is my baby (worried voice)

Yoongi :- oh I forgot to say I came to discuss about his health only well he had a burnt skin in his thighs which will take time to heal like 2 months because he is just a baby and it had affected him a lot so while using the cream be gentle because It will burn a bit so use it carefully and if he cried too much then tell me I will have to give him medicine to reduce the pain and otherwise he is all OK he has taken the BCG vaccine and is now fine don't worry....

Mr kim :- (Wiped his tears) Thank you so much yoongi (hugged him)

Yoongi :- my pleasure (hugged him back) please forgive Tae he really didn't mean it( whisperes in his ears)

Mt kim :- I can fulfill ANY of your wishes yoon but not this sorry its not possible....

Yoongi :- (sad) still please don't go harsh on him please

Mr kim :- (smiled) don't worry ....and don't worry jungkook will forgive you soon

Yoongi :- I really do wish he does I can't beat his coldness anymore (sad smile) I will take my leave now and please don't do anything here as Mrs kim needs rest and it's already late you both go Home I am there ....take rest come back tomorrow I will prepare the discharge sheet tomorrow...

Mr kim :- (smile) sure ....

Yoongi :- OK bye then

Now here only we have taehyung and Mr kim who was glaring at the poor scared boy who was way scared to even speak a single word

Mr kim :- (controlling his anger) come here...

Taehyung :- (taking baby steps) I am really sorry

Mr kim :- ( held his hand and pulled him) I will make sure you will be more sorry...let's go home pick up your bag and let's go

Taehyung :- please noo I want to stay with mumma

Mr kim :- (angry) you have created enough trouble Mr taehyung don't make me more angry do what I say if yoh don't want me to get more angry on you

Taehyung :- but mumma?

Mr kim :- (chuckled) why do you care? When you know you will go by your will !? So immature you are !

Taehyung :- (tears slipping his cheeks ) I didn't mean it dadda ...

Mr kim :- (cold voice) pack your bags we are leaving

Taehyung:- please p--

Mr kim :- ENOUGH KIM TAEHYUNG I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU HOW IMMATURE YOU ARE ....I THINK I SHOULD GIVE THE COMPANY TO SOME OTHER PERSON YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE CALLED THE CEO OF MY COMPANY AT ALL I DONT WANT A USELESS PERSON LIKE YOU TO HANDLE MY COMPANY...WORTHLESS YOU ARE !

Words :- 2123 ....

HAPPY HOBI DAY EVERYONE !! WELL THIS IS A SURPRISE PRESENT TO ALL OF YOU ON THIS OCCASION.....WELL HOPE YOU LIKED THIS UPDATE !! STAY TUNED !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 7.2K 28
"I'd rather kill him than I saw you in pain..."
157K 9.6K 105
"I Hate you hyung " What if a person who was always pampered by his parents , suddenly needs to look after his brothers? Sacrificing his youth his f...
160K 5.4K 50
" I'm sorry but i don't love you "
20.5K 2K 10
"I am here for you hyung, I know you are strong but sometimes it's okay to ask for help right?"