LEATHER & SMOKE โ€ข ๐–ค๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐–พ...

By shelbyd99

RE-UPLOAD!! ๐–  ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ค๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐–พ & ๐– ๐–ป๐–ป๐—’ ๐—‘ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ wattpad de... More

๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Š ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’š๐’”
๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’๐’๐’๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ - ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐Ÿฃ (๐–บ.๐–บ)
๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’๐’๐’๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ - ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐Ÿค
๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’๐’๐’๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ - ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐Ÿฅ
๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ (๐–พ.๐—)
๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ (๐–พ.๐—.)
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ - ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐Ÿญ (๐–พ.๐—)
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ - ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ - ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐Ÿฏ
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป (๐–พ.๐—)
๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐˜ฝ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ (๐–บ.๐–บ)
๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง - ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ (e.w)
๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง - ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง - ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‡๐Ž๐๐„๐˜๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐‹๐„ (e.w)
แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€สŸสŸ ษชs แด„แดแดษชษดษข า“ส€แดแด ษชษดsษชแด…แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแดœsแด‡ (e.w)
โ ๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ˆ๐„ ๐‹โ™ก๐•๐„ โž (e.w)
๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ (e.w)
๐‘บ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐Ÿ๐‘บ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต (e.w.)

๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’“๐’š (e.w)

1K 13 3
By shelbyd99

*𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩

𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 - Ellie Williams x fem reader
𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 - Ellie is your girlfriend, and what better way to celebrate moving in together than to have your parents over for dinner but it seems like Ellie has other ideas.
𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬 - degradation/humiliation, toy usage, name calling, mouth stuff (both), fingering (r), semi-public s*x

From anyone else's perspective, it looked like a normal family dinner. Your parents practically begged to visit your and Ellie's home, claiming it was to get a house tour of the new place, but knowing them, it was truly just an excuse to see their baby girl.

Ellie looked as relaxed as ever, making light conversations with your dotting parents, occasionally looking down at her phone that rested on her knee below the table.

No, she wasn't checking her email or responding to a text message; she was adjusting the speed of the bullet vibrator that was lodged deep inside your cunt.

You didn't talk much- you couldn't, only occasionally mumbling a short "mhm" when your parents would ask you questions.

"How's the new job going, do you like your boss okay?"

"M-mhm." You nodded absently, poking around the food on your plate with a fork, pressing your lips hard together to stop the moans building in your throat.

"Did you install those cameras yet? I really don't want anything to happen to you when your home alone, honey." Your mother asked, a sincere worry in her tone, and you couldn't fucking respond, head ditzy from the tingling inside your tummy.

Ellie eyes you from the side, her tongue poking against the inside her cheek to hide back a satisfied grin.

She placed her hand on your upper thigh, squeezing the fat dangerously close to your cunt before turning up the intensity.

You cry out, your head dropping to rest on your forearm on the table, hand squeezing the side of your chair, and your nails digging into the wood.

"What's wrong, baby? Are you sick?" Your mother practically leaps over the table, worried about the state of her only daughter.

Ellie takes this time to answer for you, her hand coming up to stroke your hair.

"Are your cramps back, baby?" She asks, sounding so sweet and concerned.

It was all bull shit.

In your mother's eyes, Ellie was the perfect angel, the only one who she trusted to take care of and love her daughter the way you deserved.

And your father?

He loved Ellie. He loved having a daughter-in-law that would work on the car with him, help him build furniture and other dirty jobs.

Oh how well Ellie had them fooled.

They didn't know her like you did; they didn't know about the positions she'd put you in, fucking you so deep and rough that it left you bedridden for the next couple of days.

You felt the bubbling, tightening feeling building in your tummy, and you were close. Your legs started to quiver, and your toes curling inside your white laced socks that were propped against the legs of your chair.

"E-excuse m-me." Your breath is shaky as you stand, using the table to brace yourself before retreating down the hall, closing yourself in the bathroom.

Back at the table, Ellie excuses herself to "go check on you."

What a sweetheart.

Your hands latch onto the sides of the sink, your head dropping low between your shoulders.

You interlock your ankles, squeezing your thighs together in a desperate attempt to ease your building orgasm when Ellie enters, shutting the door and positions herself behind you.

Her fingers dig into your hips as she grinds herself against your ass. Your back arches upon instinct, feeling her crotch against you.

She uses her fingers to rid the hair that covered your neck, leaving an opening for her lips to paint the maroon-ish splotches that she loved seeing so much. She just had to mark you, let everyone know that you're hers, and you didn't want it any other way.

A whine finally escapes your lips as suckled the sensitive skin, purposefully grazing the area with her teeth.

"El-Ellie.." you whined in the pretty pitch that Ellie fucking went feral over, knowing only she could get you all needy like this.

Her hand rubbed down your back and over your ass, squeezing harshly. You whine some more, feeling your lips part as she tugs at the flesh, already coated in a sticky mixture that was starting to dripple down your legs.

"Fuck... I can hear how wet you are. You poor thing." Ellie mocked, getting off by her own choice of words as she sunk her teeth into your neck once again.

A gasp leaves your mouth, pressing your back to feel her on you in any way you could. She holds you tightly, her arms enclosing around your waist, and her hand caressing over your breast. She squeezes, and draws a whine from you when she tugs at your hardened peak through the thin fabric.

You moan her name, and grind your ass against her, not really caring how pathetic you look- you just needed her to touch you.

"Pleasepleaseplease.." you begged for her help, knowing she's the only one who can fuck you the way you wanted to be fucked. The vibrator inside you was not enough by itself, only ever slightly bumping against your sweet spot.

"What baby? You want to cum, huh? Is that it? You're such a slut.. begging for me to touch you." Ellie voice oozed arousal, breathy and hungry for a taste.

She had you just where she wanted you, shaking and dumb.
Like putty in her hands.

She turned you around and her lips met yours, she slowly kissed you, but occasionally backed away to watch you chase her lips. She'd give you so little, her lips barely grazing yours while you went completely feral, wanting- needing to taste her.

"elliee.." you cry her name, your eyebrows knitted together, and your eyes glassed over from the tears that threatened to spill.

Ellie smiled at you, a sinister smile that made your skin erupt into goosebumps; her hand came up to your jaw, holding it in place and smushing your cheeks together.

"Use your words, baby." She pressed herself against you, completely caging you between her and the sink.

You couldn't escape even if you wanted to.

"W-wanna cum, please.." A tear slipped past your lash line, trailing down your cheek, and Ellie finally decided to take pity on you; how could she not? You're so pretty when you cry.

A guttural growl emits from Ellie's throat, and her fingers come down to the waistband of your shorts, yanking them away along with your panties.

The cool air brushed against your slick coated cunt and thighs, making you yelp upon impact.

Ellie bites down on her bottom lip upon seeing your glistening cunt, seeing how wet you were for her- how fucking wrecked you were before even touching you.

"Fuck... all for me?" She asked rhetorically, almost to herself as she slipped a finger between your folds, just watching how your slick coated them and how your thighs shook uncontrollably.

She was calm and collected, at least that's what she wanted to portray. On the inside she was burning, and holding herself back from tearing you apart.

You on the other hand? Not so much. You felt dizzy and lightheaded, using Ellie's stature and sink to keep your knees from giving out on you.

You look up at Ellie with desperation, a half-hooded and lazy gaze and a pout on your spit coated lips, slightly parted as little breaths escape them.

She closes the empty space between your two, this time- fully kissing you the way you've been begging for, rough and messy, as her tongue exploring the spongy walls of your mouth.

She moans into the kiss, impatiently tugging up your shirt by the hem and cupping your breast with her calloused fingers.

She breaks the kiss, slightly panting, and you follow her eyes. They were dark and narrowed, almost threatening, as she lowered herself to her knees.

Your jaw hung open, her eyes never leaving yours as she placed her hands in your thighs, spreading you out further before flat-lining her tongue over your core.

You moan, taking your bottom lip between your teeth as you mumble curses to yourself. Her warm tongue worked skillfully over your leaking cunt, lapping up your juices without shame.

You place your hand on her head, tightening your fingers against her skull as she flicked her tongue over your clit.

You felt your orgasm building at a rapid pace, vibrating throughout your fingers down to your toes. Ellie chuckles into you, her finger slipping inside to push the vibrator further into your pussy. You take a sharpe inhale, feeling it grind and pulsate where you needed it to, her tongue relentlessly flicking your clit.

"Fuck.. fuck- ohmygod els, m' gonna cum." You say breathless, suppressing your cries to the best of your abilities.

"gonna cum all over my mouth, huh? You like having an audience? fuckin' slut-" she growled between licks, entranced and drunk on your taste, slick running down her chin and neck.

"Fuckfuckfuck-" and just that that, you come undone, clenching and tightening as you held her in place, grinding against her tongue.

She pulls away, wiping her mouth the the back of her hand before pulling out her phone. The vibrating inside you came to a stop, her fingers grabbing the hot pink cord and carefully pulling it out of you.

You were left breathless, panting as your body started to dull. She pulled your shorts up as she stood, her hand finding your neck and squeezed it as she kissed you, her tongue swirling around yours.

You moaned into her open mouth as you tasted yourself, not noticing her hand coming g down to unbutton her jeans.

Your eyebrow slightly furrow in confusion as she pulls down her pants and boxers, letting them fall to her ankles. She barely gave you any time to comprehend, her hands pushing you down to your knees by your shoulders.

"You got me all worked up, baby. You gonna put that pretty mouth of yours to use?" She questions, but not in away that sounded like you had a choice- not that you would ever pass up such an opportunity.

You swallow your tongue as you became eye level with her cunt. You look up at here through your eyelashes, lips parted in arousal upon seeing how wet she was, and it was all because of you.

Ellie would never let herself show how needy she was, instead she'd shove your face into her pussy, holding you there until you couldn't breath. You didn't even have time to tease her- to place kisses to her bundle of nerves like you wanted to. You simply stuck out your tongue as she thrusted her hips on your face, fisting your hair to the point it stung.

She grunted as she worked harder and faster against your mouth, her eyebrows pinched tighter as the sensation built in her stomach, jaw clenching and relaxing as breathy moans part her lips.

Small whimpers vibrated in her cunt from your own mouth, being turned on by your girlfriend using you like a toy to get herself off.

Your hand snakes past your waistband and your panties. You moan into her as you rub tight circles around your clit, bouncing slightly against your fingers.

The sight of you by itself was bordering porno level, and to be honest, Ellie wished she had thought of that before because she'd definitely film it and rewatch it whenever you were away from her for too long.

"You're such a whore.. m-hmm- fuck.. can't ever get enough, can you?"

You shake your head no at her in a pout, denying her words that were definitely true, after all, she knew you best.

Her hand released on your scalp, coming back to brace against the sink as her hips sputtered. Her eyes squeeze shut and her head falls back, muttering curses and shameful words as she reached her peak.

You pull away from her cunt, and rest your forehead against her thigh, too fucking brain dead to focus on anything else besides your fingers on your clit.

Split pooled from the corner of your parted lips, heavy, hallow breaths tickled Ellie skin as you cum on your fingers.

You slowly lift yourself off the tiled floor, bruises surely to appear in the following days. Ellie pulls her pants up, and buckled her belt.

Her hands meet your face, cupping it gently as her thumb wipes away the spit and cum mixture that still lingered.

She leaned down to kiss you, pulling away so her lips hovered over your ear.
"I'll deal with your parents- wait for me in the bedroom."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69 0 4
after sudden attacks on women around town, you take a self defense class. ellie, your long standing crush is the instructor this story is 18+ includ...
15.1K 425 21
The sequel to "Down The Coast." An Abby Anderson x Fem!Reader story. Hate will not be tolerated. !Potentially triggering content, read at your own di...
14.7K 194 21
"๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’–๐’”, ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…, ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’” ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’." โœงหš เผ˜ โ‹†๏ฝกหš one shots of your favorite redhead, 18+
11.3K 107 8
This is a book that's going to be various ellie williams oneshots! request any ideas you may have and please read the warnings before reading a chapt...