Transmigrated To An Otome Gam...

By chinixx_kim

[BL] "That f****ng truck-kun, I will kill him!" "Why would I want to be transmigrated into a dating sim?! Es... More

1 Meet The Great Truck-kun
2 The cat is hideous
3 Eunhan Alcocer
4 What's with their reactions?
5 Doki-Doki University
6 Sol Cohen
7 Killian Haylor
8 Mr. Tomato
9 The brother is Yandere
Chapter 10 Truck-kun is awake but gained a useless skill
Chapter 11 Follow my brother
Chapter 12 He's just a side character
Chapter 13 She's kind, but not really
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 14 Yejun To The Rescue!
Chapter 15 Violent?! Adopted?!
Chapter 16 Crazy Male Lead
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 22

1.3K 82 11
By chinixx_kim

....

After leaving the store, Yejun was supposed to go back to the University when there were people loitering around his big bike.

"Hey," Yejun called. "Get off."

They stare at Yejun for a moment then they suddenly make meaningful looks at each other. Looking at Yejun, the five men concluded that this must be the person their boss wanted them to capture. Seeing him, he's probably a student from that prestigious university the sling of his ID made it obvious for them. Their boss said he's a good-looking guy and uses a big bike, this must be him.

"He said he's carrying a metal bat, I don't see it anywhere though." One guy whispered.

"He probably didn't bring it since he was buying things."

"Or he hid it somewhere?"

"Let's capture him just as the boss orders, we can get a large sum of money after that!"

"Okay, just do what we have practised."

"Alright!"

Yejun frown. What are they whispering about?

"Hey, didn't you hear me? Get off of my bike."

All of a sudden one of the guys laugh cockily.

"WAHAHAHA! Why? Are you in a rush because someone is in danger?"

What?

"Well if you want to save her then you need to come with us."

What the hell are they talking about?

"Why would I do that?" Yejun asked nonchalantly.

The guy who was sitting on Yejun's big bike got off and got the hunter knife that he hid inside his jacket.

"If so, then we'll gonna take you by force."

Yejun took a step backward as he saw the man equipped with a weapon. Sh*t are they going to kill me? I'm just telling them to get off my big bike because I need to go back to the university!

"HAHAHA! You scared now?" The man walks toward Yejun, skillfully twirling the knife around his fingers.

As Yejun took another step backward he bumped someone on his back. F**k, I'm cornered. Hah, since it's come to this, I don't have any other choice but to fight, right?

Yejun put down the things he bought from the weird shop in a safe place so that they would not be damaged if they fought.

"Oho? Are you going to fight us? We have told that you are good at fighting but how unfortunate for you that you will be facing us."

He seems to be the leader, the one who was holding a knife. Did he say someone told them that I'm good at fighting? No one knows in this world that I'm good at fighting.

Also, the original Yejun isn't good at fighting. He just likes to cause trouble but I don't think he engages in serious fights like this because they are afraid of what he can do using his social standing.

Wait, could it be that they got the wrong person? That's probably the case.

"Wait, wait! I think you got the wrong person."

"You're not gonna fool us!"

The man rushes toward Yejun and swings his knife and Yejun barely dodges it.

F**k, that surprised me! Looks like they won't listen.

The man with the knife attempted to stab Yejun's abdomen but Yejun swiftly prevented it by grabbing the man's arm and twisted it instead.

"Arggghhhh!!" He screamed in pain.

Because of what Yejun did, the man was unable to fight again because of the pain, the other members came attacking Yejun one after another.

"Ah, f**k! what the hell is wrong with you people?"

Yejun dodges the fist coming at him and quickly runs to his back, hitting the opponent's neck's vital point rendering him unconscious.

"Ahhhh!! What did you do to my precious brother? You're gonna pay for this!" The idiot-looking one cried out.

The remaining opponents attack Yejun but he swiftly and calmly beat them without containing any injuries or wounds.

"Ugh..."

"Why is he good at fighting?"

"Huh? Waahhh!! One tooth...where is my tooth!!" The idiot one cried again.

-_-

"I told you, you got the wrong person." Yejun threw them an intimidating glare.

"We're not fools to believe you. Your damsel in distress is probably going to die now. WAHAHA-- *cough *cough!" The man with a knife choked.

What? Don't tell me they captured someone.

"Tell me where that person is."

"...I'll lead you there."

The guy let out an evil smile. Success! They successfully lure the man to the place! Since there are also other members there, they're going to beat that bastard's a**! And they will get the money too! Kekeke.

....

"This is the place?" Yejun mumbled. This place is a walking distance from the store, also what the hell? I thought they would lock up the captured person in some old warehouse. But this?! It's a f****ng mansion! Wow, this world is high-class. -_-

"Jeff, you're back." All of a sudden, ten men show up. "Is that him?"

"Brother Ford, yes it's him."

"Then go tell the master that she's going to have him soon."

"Yes!" The guy who Yejun broke his arm went inside and told their boss.

"Then let's beat him just like we're told. Brothers, get ready. Beat him just enough to make him unable to stand so that we can bring him to the boss."

What the, I thought they were going to negotiate but I was wrong. There are eleven of them including the person who brought me here, but I don't think he can fight because of the injury on his arm.

"1 VS 10? Aren't you ashamed?" Yejun nonchalantly said.

"KEKE! Who cares? Get him!"

They attack Yejun all at once.

*KICK

*DODGE

*DUCK

*PUNCH

*BLOCK

The guy had earlier gone inside to tell the boss that the man she was looking for was already there, after that he went back outside and watched the fight.

A while later after seeing the situation, the guy went back inside of the house wearing a nervous expression.

He defeated all ten of them?! What a monster!

After he reports the current situation to their boss. A slam on the door was heard. The lady's face turns unpleasant because of the situation. He tells those men to beat Xavier so that he doesn't have any other choice but to beg her to let him go, but it has failed. She underestimated his skill, but of course, she quickly thought of another plan.

"My lady, that isn't him," Rex said.

What?

The lady quickly takes another closer look. Indeed, he was not Xavier.

"Isn't he the brother of my Eunhan? What the f**k is that bastard doing here?" She mumbled in annoyance. Because of him, the plan was ruined!

"Hey, are you the one who is behind this? Let the lady go."

Yejun hasn't recognised the face of the female yet since it's kind of dark inside.

"Who are you?" Rex asked as he slowly walked closer towards Yejun.

"It's none of your business."

"Tsk. How arrogant."

Rex threw a fist at Yejun but he quickly dodged it. When Rex prepared to throw another punch, he was surprised when Yejun was already dragging the female.

"Let's go!"

"Kyaahhhh! Let me go!!"

Just after she screamed another man entered inside.

"Eirian!!" He yelled angrily upon seeing someone dragging Eirian.

"X-Xavier? Xavier! H-help me!!"

......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 14.8K 16
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
4.4M 280K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
564K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...