The secret relationship🤭

By Bapalover__

Bose and chapa from danger force get teased about liking each other all the time but one day develop feelings... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors note
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Authors note

Chapter 3

139 3 0
By Bapalover__

still in the man's nest

No ones pov:

everyone goes silent and looks at bose knowing full well he didn't mean to say yay and yet he looked disappointed that chapa didn't like him.

*Mika,Miles and ray all huddle up*

Miles: i'm gonna ask him some questions i'm curious if he meant yay or the oh.

Ray: i wanna know too.

Mika: i'm also curious but it's just gonna make him nervous and he's just going to run away and we won't even get answers, there's no point miles.

Miles: oh well i'm asking anyway.

Bose's pov:

Miles: you sure you meant to say yay my guy.

IM: oh god he knows oh god what do u do shoot in probably flustered like hell.

Me: Uhh yeah of course i meant yay it's not like i wanted her to like her or i like her ha.

Ray: you sure are acting nervous my guy.

IM: okay yep i'm busted, maybe i can still cover this up.

Me: is it hot in here yeah it's just really hot in here i'm gonna go uhm cool off bye.

No ones pov:

Mika: well that was strange.

Chapa: very,what are you guys even trying to find out he literally said yay?

Mika IM: wait did she not hear him say oh first.

Mika: did you not hear him say no first disappointedly and then switched it to a yay.

Chapa: Didn't hear that,idk what that means but he does not like me and that's that.

Ray IM: she sure got really defensive with that.

Ray: whatever you say girl🤔.

Chapa: whatever i'm gonna go in one of the 900 mans nest rooms.

*Mika,miles and ray mumble you sure would make a good couple, they definitely like eachother*

Chapa: I HEARED THAT! * chapas hand start lighting up again with her electrokinesis*

*ray , mika and miles start backing up out of fear it really looked like we pissed her off*

Ray: okay chapa we was joking.

Miles: yes obviously you know how we love to joke haha*nervous laugh*.

Chapa: i am so close to lighting you all up right NOW*chapas electrokinesis gets stronger and stronger and she is ready to light them up, she is backing them up in to the wall*

Mika: RUNNNN

Mika,miles and ray all run away scared and terrified because they know how much they definitely pissed her off.

*chapa laughs knowing how much they fear her*

Chapa IM: it's getting late i should probably get home.
___________________________

They have all gone home and have gone to bed.
___________________________
This is inspired by the episode on henry danger were cheney have dreams of eachother.

Chapa's dream:

It's a normal friday and me and bose are just chilling and about to watch genuine moments or dog judge after for talking for at least 15 minutes we finally decided on genuine moments.

No ones pov:

Bose: i'll go get the popcorn.

Chapa: okay i'll go get our beanbags.

*bose goes to go get the popcorn and chapa goes to get the beanbags*

Chapa IM: i get there where the beanbags are kept but there's only bose's beanbag there, i am very confused and wondering where my beanbag is but i don't want to spoil the night so i brush it off my shoulder.

Chapa: Back , but my beanbag wasn't there for some reason so now i have no where to sit and there's no way i'm sitting on a chair because the beanbags are so much more comfier!!!

Bose: we can share my beanbag.

Chapa: oh okay

Chapa's pov:

IM: Me and bose are now sharing the beanbag. I can't help but get butterflies in my stomach being this close to bose. As we keep watching i notice and feel his hand on my waist i don't know if it was on an accident but it felt nice and comforting. I immediately get flushed and start blushing like crazy.

Bose: what's wrong your all flustered.

Me: Nothing, nothing wrong.

Bose: i know what will make you feel better.

IM: omg what does he mean by that i am very confused and also curious at the same time. I see bose leaning into my lips for a kiss. Next thing i know i find myself also leaning in.

Bose and chapa have a genuine, passionate and sweet kiss.

The dream ends

*Chapa wakes up*

Chapa IM: okay what the hell was that why in the world did i just have a dream about KISSING bose!

Chapa: Well that was weird

Chapa IM: i get up and get dressed and get ready to go to swag but i can't help to keep thinking about that dream , i have so many questions why did i have it? what does this mean? do i like bose do i not? why do u have butterflies in my stomach right now omg. I definitely don't like bose well at least i don't think so.

Chapa IM: Yeah there's no way i'm telling anyone about this.

___________________________
Chapa and the other are now all in swag ready to train or "learn" stuff or just hear ray bragging about how he saved the day when really kid danger/ henry did all the work.
___________________________

Chapa's pov:

*bose walks in*

IM: bose walks in and he looks so good since when did he get so handsome and attractive.

IM: I find myself starting at him and omg he looked straight at me and the rest did.

IM: Real smooth chapa smooth.

Ray: you good chapa?

Miles: yeah you good?

Bose: yeah you okay? you look like you zoned out.

Me: Uhh yeah of course i'm okay yeah bose your right i just zoned out haha.

No ones pov:

Miles: Okay well anyway what are we learning about today boss.

Ray: Not learning i will be telllibg a story about when i saved swellview.

Everyone: Ughhhhhhhhh!

Ray: what you love my story's.

Chapa: they get boring ray.

Bose: plus it's always the same you say how you saved the day when really you was to busy being stuck in a cement block and the thunder man girl, kid danger and charlotte and surprisingly schwoz steering the helicopter copter did all the work.

Ray: How dare you i wasn't in the cement block the whole time.

Miles: Whatever ray we can't be bothered to listen to another one of those story.

Ray: Whatever, CLASS DISMISSED* ray goes and throws a tantrun*

Mika: Where's he going now .

Schwoz: Probably going to put and throw a tantrum * laughs*.

Chapa: well you heard the guys NO SCHOOL!

Mika: NOOO, i mean darn, people still say darn right.
___________________________
Miles and mika go up to the man's nest when mean while me and bose are still in our seats.
___________________________
no ones pov:

Chapa IM: i go to look at bose and omg he is already looking at me!! me and bose are making such intense eye contact right now oh my god.

Bose IM: me and chapa are making such good eye contact right now now , i start blushing and getting flustered , i am getting nervous and i want to break the eye contact because i'm panicking and getting nervous but it's so intense and feels right.

Chapa IM: i instantly start blushing as soon as we make eye contact and i can also see him blushing. I get to nervous and break the eye contact then i am about to go up to the man's nest using my chair but before i do i give him a smile.

Bose IM: her smile is so cute
___________________________
To be continued...

Word count:1275 words, wow i am very proud for this i hope you enjoyed this chapter i know i did , i think this is my best and maybe favourite chapter so far. I will most likely have another one tomorrow.

There's a few spelling mistakes and like stuff like that but i cba to change it so yeah x

Love you all🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
4.9K 116 30
( Dave Grohl ♡ Kurt Cobain ) Frances has told her mother that her father still exists. Yet Courtney wasn't having it. What if Dave believes too? (Fr...