Persue Me

By glizzy_expert

A story where Aaron Warner's son accidentally falls for Kenji Kishimoto's daughter. Ethan Warner has always b... More

ANOTHER FANFICTION??
characters!
characters part dos
Playlist!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
ANOTHER A/N
you'll never guess what this is
Chapter 15

Chapter 12

489 8 8
By glizzy_expert

✟ 𝙀𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧 ✟

I don't think I've been this happy since I bought a watch for my Dad and he cried of happiness.

It had been a couple days since the party, and although we didn't see eachother much due to family stuff, we had been texting practically all day everyday. It was family movie night tonight though, so I finally get to see her.

She's still pretty rattled from what happened, but she seems to be okay.

I'm not making assumptions until she tells me she is.

Tonight's theme is pajamas and horror. I pulled on blue and black flannel pajamas and a black shirt. I came down the stairs and immediately started cackling.

"Dad what are you wearing?"

Mom and Dad were standing in the kitchen wearing matching dinosaur onesies.

"They're our dino suits!" Mom explained

"If this didn't make her happy, I would be leaning towards ending my life." Dad looked dead inside.

"Awe Aaron. You look great."

"Love, I feel like an idiot."

"I promise you're not."

"Well I know that." He made eye contact with her "How easy is it to take this thing off?"

"Get a room you two."

"Go over to the Kishimotos." Dad ordered

"Bro what about you?"

"We'll be there shortly." Mom smiled.

"You guys are disgusting."

"Go away."

I rolled my eyes, walking over in Crocs. I know it's not fashionable at all but I'm too excited to care.

"Oh hey Ethan" Naz greeted me

"Hi Nazeera."

"Where are your parents punk?" Kenji came over and ruffled my hair

"Probably having sex. Also, your pajamas are ridiculous."

He was wearing a full two piece set, with all the members of one direction on them.

"That's gross."

"Tell me about it."

I saw Olivia on the couch, and immediately smiled.

"Hey Darling" I sat next to her

"Oh hi there" She grinned

"Are you excited for our movie extravaganza?"

"Always." She looked over at her parents then spoke loudly "I wanna show you the painting I did in my room."

"Go quick" Naz yelled from the kitchen.

I ran after her, up the stairs and into her room. As soon as we were up there, I shut the door as quietly as possible.

"Is it okay if I kiss you?"

"Of course." I let her smile, then attacked her mouth.

I could do this all day. She tastes like what a strawberry milkshake smells like. Her lips were like two clouds I was honored with touching. My hands slipped to her waist, bringing her against me. Our mouths were synchronized. Only breaking for air when necessary.

It was a tad bit weird just standing in the center of her room, making out. I'll take what I can get though.

"OLIVIA WE'RE STARTING"

"Bad timing."

"We'll have more time for this don't worry Darling."

She blushed and grabbed my hand, leading me down the stairs. I immediately let go when we got into the living room. She sat in front of her Dad. He always braided her hair, it was so cute.

I relaxed into the corner of the couch, making eye contact with Olivia every so often. We watched Scream, and Halloween. I was bored, counting the seconds until I could get my hands back on her.

I can't stop thinking about what she's like. Her skin is incredibly soft it's crazy. Although she's the most positive person ever, who would never hurt a fly, she eyes are so intense. I thought back to her fingers gripping mine, the fireworks that seemed to erupt in my stomach.

"Earth to Ethan" Mom smiled and rubbed my back.

"Huh?"

"You went somewhere. Like completely dissociated." Kenji was in some weird gymnastics position while he spoke.

"What in God's name are you doing right now?" Dad looked at him.

"I'm loosening my hips."

"For what."

"You know for what" Kenji winked at Dad

"Holy hell." Naz put her hands over her face "Shut up Kenji."

"You disgust me Kishimoto."

"Don't act like you weren't just railing your wife." Olivia said from the floor

"OLIVIA" Naz scolded her, while Kenji doubled over laughing.

"I hate your whole bloodline. Nazeera you should murder both of them before they spread."

"On it."

"Oookay let's get out of here." Mom laughed awkwardly, ushering us to the door.

"See you guys later!" Naz shouted from up the stairs. Kenji was still sobbing of laughter when we left. His cackles could be heard from across the street.

"I'm never going there ever again." Dad announced after we all relaxed on the couch.

"Mhm." I gave him a look

"You're my son don't give me that look."

"Go do your skincare you two. I'm gonna make brownies." Mom said, getting up.

"Whatever you say ma'am."

Dad and I walked upstairs, and started our skincare routine. We both had sinks so we didn't have to share. First was double cleansing. Oil then Water based. Second was toner. Third serum, Forth eye cream, Then lastly moisturizer. We also had matching black gua sha's that we used at the end.

"You look great Eth."

"Thanks Dad."

He pulled me into a hug, which was slightly painful. This guy gives the biggest and longest hugs ever. But they're also the best hugs. Other than Mom, I'm pretty sure we're the only people he's ever touched in a loving way.

"Those brownies smell delectable."

"Amen."

"Race you"

"Dad you always win."

"And?"

I took off, running as fast as I could down the stairs. I was 2 seconds away from touching the kitchen table, when he barrelled into me. We both went flying into the ground, laughing as we did.

"You two are going to be the death of me." Mom smiled as she shook her head.

My phone binged twice, indicating Olivia had texted. I got up, walked over to the couch, and opened my phone.

Darling

Hi cutie

Hi beautiful

Are you busy?

No. Are you?

No.
Wanna meet in the tulip field?

So eager to see me.

My phone starting to ring.

"Hello?"

"Get your ass over to the field."

"Damn alright."

"Thank you."

She hung up.

God I love her

"Hey Mom?" I called

"Yes?"

"Can I go on a walk?"

"It's only 8. Of course you can." Dad replied.

I walked over to the kitchen, grabbed two brownies, kissed my Mom on my cheek, and walked out of the door.

There she was. Sitting on a white blanket, with another blue one rolled next to her. She was in her pajamas she was wearing earlier, a small lavender shorts and a white oversized hoodie.

"Well, well, well. What are you doing here?"

She looked back, grinning. "Hi"

"Hey." I sat next to her, handing her a brownie.

"Oh my god I love you so much." She practically ate the whole thing in one bite.

I scrunched my nose at her, putting my arm around her shoulders. The sun was slowly setting, making everything a beautiful shade of orange.

"How are you doing Darling?"

"I'm good." She rested her head on my shoulder.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." She nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck. "How are you?"

"I'm okay. Could be better."

She lifted her head to look at me. "What's wrong?" She asked

"I mean it would be pretty cool if your lips were touching mine."

She grinned. "You're an idiot"

"But I'm your idiot."

"I know." She adjusted so she was sitting on my lap.

"You're really beautiful." The sun was setting behind her, making her look more like a goddess than normally.

"I know." She leaned down, and kissed me.

My stomach felt like it was going to explode. My head went completely empty. I could only think about her.

She pulled away.

"Hey no. That was too short." I furrowed my brows.

"And I'm the eager one?"

"Shut up Kishimoto." I grabbed her hips so she was completely straddling me. "I'm just gonna-"

I grappled her lips with mine. Everytime we kissed it felt like the first time. Her lips parted making a perfect slit for me to slip my tongue into. She gave out a quiet moan as I did.

Her hands raked through my hair, not pulling but grasping. My hands roamed from her hips to up her hoodie. My fingers closed around her waist. I slowly moved my mouth down to her neck, which was met with another quiet moan.

"Is this okay?" I asked

"Yes."

I slowly moved down to her collar bone, careful to not go past where a shirt would rest.

"Ethan" She gasped

"Yes?" I looked up to meet her eyes while I peppered kisses up and down her neck.

"My phone's buzzing."

"Oh." I leaned back so she could pick up whoever was calling.

She shook her head, mouthing sorry as she picked up.

"Hi"

"Allie this isn't a great time."

"I'm busy."

I heard a slightly shrill voice on the other end of the phone.

"I'm hanging up now."

She looked down, obviously annoyed.

"Sorry. She broke up with her boyfriend a couple weeks ago and needs to constantly update me about it I guess."

"Don't be sorry, darling."

She dragged her fingers against my jaw, a slight smile on her face.

"It's 8:30."

"And?" I cocked my eyebrow

"I have to be back at 9"

"Then I'll just have to make the most of my time, won't I?"

"I guess so."

............................................................................

"Oh pleaaaaase" Oliva put her hands together, in a praying type stance

"No."

"It'll be fun Aaron." Mom said

"No."

Olivia was trying to convince her parents and mine to do a trend she had seen on social media. I didn't quite understand it, but I was going to go along with it for her sake.

"Explain it once more, and maybe I'll reconsider."

"Okay! Basically, they're short clips of you walking down the street saying 'I'm so and so of course I...'" She explained.

"I don't understand."

"It's easy Warner. For example, I'm Kenji Kishimoto, of course everyone wants to see me naked."

"Perfect example Dad. Just maybe don't say that."

"It's the truth though."

"Shut up Kenji." Naz elbowed him

"I'm literally your husband."

"Shush." Mom interrupted. "Will you please do it? For me?"

Dad swept his tounge across the inside of his cheek, then finally agreed.

"YAY!" Olivia jumped up from where she was sitting, getting everyone outside one by one.

After what felt like hours, she finally came back inside the house, with the finished product. We all had to do 3 because 'the video needed to be long'.

We all crowded around her phone, as she pressed play.

"I'm Juliette Ferraras, of course my husband hates my best friend."

"I'm Kenji Kishimoto, of course Aaron has pulled a gun on me multiple times."

"I'm Nazeera Ibrahim, of course Aaron killed my Dad."

"Hey why are all of these about me?" Dad threw his hands in the air.

"I'm Aaron Warner, of course I eat everything with a fork and knife."

"I'm Olivia Kishimoto, of course my favorite movie is Tangled."

"I'm Ethan Warner, of course I know multiple languages."

"I'm Juliette Ferraras, of course when I'm mad I turn my powers on."

"I'm Kenji Kishimoto, of course I take 100 selfies at once."

"I'm Nazeera Ibrahim, of course Olivia can go invisible."

"I'm Aaron Warner, of course I carry a gun whenever and wherever I go."

"I'm Olivia Kishimoto, of course I like to annoy Aaron."

"I'm Ethan Warner, of course I'll sacrifice myself for my Mom."

"I'm Juliette Ferraras, of course I shot my husband for kissing me."

"I'm Kenji Kishimoto, of course I've been to the Era's tour."

"I'm Nazeera Ibrahim, of course I still cover my hair. Nobody can stop me."

"I'm Aaron Warner, of course my whole family's dead"

"I'm Olivia Kishimoto, of course I steal my dad's camo pants."

"I'm Ethan Warner, of course people ask me for naked pictures of my parents."

"People ask you for naked pictures of me?" Mom looked at me surprised.

"Teenagers are curious."

"I think you mean horny." Kenji corrected me.

"This is my new favorite video." Olivia put her phone away, beaming.

"That was ridiculous." Dad rolled his eyes, leaning against the wall. "I'm sick of all of you already."

"Well too bad." Naz said "We leave tomorrow."

Mom, Dad, Kenji, and Nazeera were all leaving tomorrow to go on a 2 day work trip. They were going to take us, but plans changed and they need us to stay home.

"I'm genuinely going to kill Kishimoto on this trip."

"We've been stuck together for longer. Remember when we had to go on that whole mission to save J from your Dad?"

"Which one?" Mom asked

"Jello, you get kidnapped alot." Olivia said

"I know. It was starting to become a problem."

"Yeah how did that even happen so many times?" I asked

"Your grandfather was a cruel person with no morals or feelings. That's why." Dad replied.

"Fair."

"When you guys get back Ethan and I are still going on our road trip."

"Right." Mom said

"Okay well it's getting dark and I need to go to sleep before I collapse on this floor." Naz announced.

"Alright! I'll see you guys at 6 tomorrow."

"Don't remind me." Kenji responded.

If I knew anything I about that guy, I knew he absolutely hated getting up before 9.

The Kishimotos left, leaving Mom, Dad, and I standing in the kitchen.

"I have 3 rules." Dad turned to me. "1. Do not use my soap. 2. Remember to do your nightly routine. 3. Under no circumstances is Olivia to come inside this house while we're gone."

"Uh I wasn't planning on 1 or 3."

"Good." He patted my head "Good night Eth."

Mom hugged me "I'll see you in a couple days okay?"

"Gotcha."

"Love you kid." Mom squeezed my hand before joining Dad in their room.

............................................................................

I smelled something coming from the kitchen as soon as I woke up. It was 8, which meant Mom and Dad were already gone.

Who the hell is making waffles in my house

I grabbed my gun from my nightstand, and slowly inched my way out of my room

"HE GOT THAT BOYISH LOOK I LIKE IN A MAN" I heard Olivia's voice coming from the kitchen. Of course she was singing Taylor Swift after she broke into my house. I walked back into my room, putting the gun back where I found it. Then I threw on pajama pants so she didn't have to be subject to my boxers.

"Good morning Darling." I walked down the stairs, sluggishly.

"Good morning cutie"

"How did you get in?" I asked, opening the fridge. "More importantly, where is the orange juice?"

"I have a key, and on the table." She looked up "Where's your shirt?"

"In my room." I started walking towards her.

"I think you may have forgotten it."

"Oh my bad. I'm just a ditsy blonde after all."

"I guess so." Her eyes flickered to my lips. I was standing directly between her and the waffle maker.

"Hi"

"Hi." She looked up at me. Well, she looked at my lips.

"Can I?"

"Ethan you don't have to ask."

"But I'm going to." I pinned her against the pantry door, lips on hers. My entire body lights up when she touches me. I feel like I'm on fire, if this is how I die, I won't be mad. Her hands gripped my bare back, sending sparks down my back. I kissed her harder.

Unfortunately we were interrupted by the waffle maker announcing it's product.

"That's too bad. I was having fun." She slipped out from my grasp and took the waffle out of the machine. "Hungry?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.1K 16
. . ೃ⁀➷ 𝐉𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓 NOVELLA *ೃ༄ 。°⚠︎°。 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏...
3.3K 48 6
adore me. oneshots about juliette ferrars x aaron warner! each chapter will be a new adventure for them - ranging from angst, fluff and smut prompts...
40.5K 428 19
*I wrote this before the newest books were released* Warner and Juliette are finally married. Everything seems be perfect. In fact, too perfect. Wh...
376K 16.2K 93
"i don't want to think of anything else now that i've thought of you." - daylight. A guide on how to get the girl-disclaimer: Only follow upcoming i...