๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง |...

By luvely_stxrrr

Book One in the DON Series. -๐“œ๐“๐“ฃ๐“ค๐“ก๐“” -๐“ž๐“‘๐“ข๐“”๐“ข๐“ข๐“”๐““ ๐“•๐“ก๐“ž๐“œ ๐“‘๐“”๐“–๐“˜๐“๐“๐“˜๐“๐“– In which a young a... More

Afters || 00
Colder || 01
Names || 02
Hostage || 03
Pillows || 04
Casino || 05
Switch || 06
Hungry || 07
Concord || 08
Escort || 09
Costume || 10
Act || 11
Buddy || 12
Cheat || 13
Strawberries || 14
My Baby || 15
Go || 16
Run Run || 17
Loser || 18
His Games || 19
Pretty || 20
Play || 21
Step one || 22

Introduction || Aesthetics

2.3K 16 2
By luvely_stxrrr

Character Aesthetics

In which a young assassin finds herself kidnapped 

and held hostage against a mafia don...

"She was mine. No matter how long she wanted to deny it.

she was My Possession."

....

One day, I would avenge my family. And kill whoever had them murdered before my eyes, and I'll make it fucking hurt.

~☆~

Kamaria Lunas | Tree Brown Eyes | Black Wavy Hair | Level 13 Assassin and Spy at Norped Academy | 22 | Warm Tan Skin | 5'2 |

Zayne D'Angelo | Ice Blue Eyes | Dark Black Hair | Italian Mafia Don and Leader | 28 | Warm Olive Skin | 6'4 | CEO and Billionaire at Angelo & Co. |

~☆~

WARNINGS

Shootings

Mentions of SA

Guns

Violence

Adult Language

Sexual Scenes

Orgasm Control

Kinks

Orgasm Overload

Descriptive Language

Public Sexual 'Activities'

Knife Play

Slight Age Gap

~☆~

What Might You Expect

Edging

Praising

Begging

Lingerie

Pain

Blood

Slight Slow Burn

~☆~

More Character Aesthetics will be added as we go along in the story.

(read at your own risk)

DISCLAIMER: None of these pictures are mine. I do not own any of these pictures, for they we're found on Pinterest and edited by me. Do not copy or repost my work and stories. 

A

This story is also 18+ and uses mature languages and topics. My characters don't make good decisions in their relationships and in general. This is again, a dark romance so it won't be sunshine and rainbows. There will be conflicts here and there because without it...

Is just fucking boringggggggg.

ALSO, NOT EVERYONE GETS A HAPPY ENDING, SOME LIVES ARE CUT SHORT. DONT COME AT ME FOR MAKING A CHARACTER YOU LOVE DIE.

-because it will happen. 😏

Character developments are a major role in this so please bear with our MMC, he also doesn't do things I would suggest, but again.

This is Wattpad.

Same with our FMC, she's taught things being normalized that aren't usually like that truly.

Anyways,

Along with the plot, there will be things you'd probably need to put two and two together for clues and puzzle type shit or it'll just be told and explained later on in the story other storys in the duology.

This book contains themes you might be uncomfortable with, for I will put a warning on the chapter before you get into the chapter.

Copyright © 2024 STXRRR - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

You may not reproduce, republish, or transmit this story in any form without prior given permission from the author.

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. Incidents, characters, scenes, names, places, are a piece of imagination and/or used fictitiously. (also its not needed for you guys to use the aesthetics. u can imagine whoever)

I will also put music that match the chapters, keep those in mind. I don't have a set playlist for this book. Outfits and aesthetics of the chapter will be put in the beginning. So keep a look out.

This book is going to be apart of a series with 2. This is the first book, the others will have other scenarios and characters, and its not about the children of my characters. Mainly other mafias and romances, just in the same universe.

And I know you guys are tired of FMC's being like a fucking dwarf, but the other books of mine probably wont have her being short like this one. The only reason she is her height is because its a major part and plot point of the story. 👍

~☆~

Be aware, there will be grammar and spelling errors. This book is written for fun, and keep in mind of autocorrect.

If you can't read books because you think some scenes in the beginning would be corny and cringe, with the errors above-

Just don't read this book. 🤠

Also hate and negative comments will not be tolerated. And don't fucking copy my work, I'll literally cupcake bake any one of yalls gorgeous asses who tries to. 🧁

TEST ME (jk luv yall)

Getting started in the beginning of a book takes time to groove, so keep in mind that in case of any uncomfortable and face squinting scenes later to come. 

~☆~

Enemies to Lovers - (but its where he's like obsessed but he acts like he hates her so he denies liking her yk?) 

MMC obsessed from beginning.

~☆~

🟊🟊🟊🟊

Enjoy "His Possession"

~☆~

START- March 9th 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13M 104K 9
[preview] V E N G E A N C E โฆ Riley Owens, the innocent, and beautiful girl who had always been smart and caring. She has always had a great life esp...
1.3M 34.9K 35
Stefanie and Luna are 17 year old twins, who were raised by their aunt and uncle because apparently their family did not want nor cared for them. Bot...
176K 3.3K 45
[COMPLETE] [MATURE CONTENT] [MAFIA BOOK] Just like the astronomical event she's named after, Nova is one of a kind. Since the age of 6 she's trained...
18.5M 447K 67
In which a teenage girl sets her sights on the mafia don, and innocently seduces him. . . . . . . . . . . She gets what she wants because no one dar...