πŸ’π™Άπ™Έπšπ™» π™±π™Ύπš‚πš‚πŸ’

By missmothernature16

-----------"𝙳𝙾𝙽'πšƒ π™±πš„πšˆ 𝙼𝙴 𝙰 π™³πšπ™Έπ™½π™Ί, 𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 π™Όπšˆ π™Όπ™Ύπ™½π™΄πšˆ, 𝙳𝙾𝙽'πšƒ πšƒπ™Ύπš„π™²π™· π™Όπšˆ πš†οΏ½... More

πŸ’π™²π™°πš‚πšƒπŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™°πš‚πšƒ 2πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™°πš‚πšƒ 3πŸ’
πŸ’π™°π™΄πš‚πšƒπ™·π™΄πšƒπ™Έπ™²πš‚πŸ’
πŸ’π™Ώπ™»π™°πšˆπ™»π™Έπš‚πšƒπš‚πŸ’
πŸ’π™°πš‚π™°π™Ίπ™·π™΄ π™Όπ™Ύπšπ™Άπ™°π™½πŸ’
πŸ’π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™»π™Ύπ™Άπš„π™΄πŸ’
πŸ’π™°π™²πšƒ 1: 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 πšƒπ™Ύ πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™±π™΄π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™½π™Έπ™½π™ΆπŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 1 || "π™Άπ™°π™±πšπ™Έπ™΄π™»π™»π™°!"πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 2 || "πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ 𝙰 𝙻𝙴𝙢𝙴𝙽𝙳 π™°πš‚π™°π™Ίπ™·π™΄."πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 3 || "πš†π™·π™Ύ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻 π™°πšπ™΄ πšˆπ™Ύπš„ 𝙳𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙢 π™·π™΄πšπ™΄?"πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 5 || "πš†π™΄'πšπ™΄ 𝙴𝙽𝙢𝙰𝙢𝙴𝙳!"πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 6 || "π™·π™°π™Ώπ™Ώπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½ πšˆπ™΄π™°πšπš‚ π™Όπšˆ 𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙲."πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟽 || "πšƒπ™·π™΄πšπ™΄'πš‚ π™Όπšˆ π™Άπ™Έπšπ™»."πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟾 || "πšˆπ™Ύπš„ πšπ™΄π™°π™»π™»πšˆ πšƒπ™·π™Ύπš„π™Άπ™·πšƒ πšˆπ™Ύπš„ π™²π™Ύπš„π™»π™³ π™±π™΄π™°πšƒ 𝙰𝙽 π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ πšƒπ™Έπ™Όπ™΄ πš†π™Ύπšπ™»π™³ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙿𝙸𝙾𝙽?"πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟿 || "𝙸 𝙰𝙼 πš‚π™Ύ π™Ώπšπ™Ύπš„π™³ 𝙾𝙡 πšˆπ™Ύπš„."πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟢 || "𝙳𝙸𝙳 𝙸 π™Όπ™Έπš‚πš‚ πš‚π™Ύπ™Όπ™΄πšƒπ™·π™Έπ™½π™Ά?"πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟷 || "πšƒπ™·π™΄πš‚π™΄ π™°πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ π™΄πš‚πš‚π™΄π™½πšƒπ™Έπ™°π™»πš‚."πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟸 || "πšƒπ™·π™Έπš‚ π™Έπš‚ 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙡 πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™±π™΄πš‚πšƒ π™³π™°πšˆπš‚ 𝙾𝙡 π™Όπšˆ 𝙻𝙸𝙡𝙴."πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟹 || "π™°π™½π™³π™΄πšπš‚ π™»π™΄πšƒπš‚ π™Άπ™΄πšƒ πšƒπ™·π™Έπš‚ 𝙢𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙢𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙢!"πŸ’

πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 4 || "πš†π™·π™΄π™½ π™·π™°πš…π™΄ 𝙸 π™΄πš…π™΄πš 𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙳 π™Έπ™½π™³π™΄π™²π™΄π™½πšƒ?"πŸ’

625 18 3
By missmothernature16

______________________******______________________
( Asa smiling as she gets sassy with her uncle Blake😊)

💍ACT 1💍
*
*
*
*
💍CHAPTER 4💍
*
*
*
*
💍SEASON 1 EPISODE 2: "SPIT IT OUT"💍
*
*
*
*
💍NOW PLAYING: POWER~ ISAK DANIELSON💍
_______________________******________________________

"I still look at you with eyes that want you,
when you move, you make my oceans move too,
if I hear my name, I will run your way.
Can we say we love each other?
Can we play like there ain't no other?"

_____________******______________
Previously on 'Girl Boss'

"Well that was eventful." Kol spoke up breaking the silence in the theatre.

"You haven't seen the half of it, uncle Kol." Asa told the original.
___________******___________

EVERYONE WAS BUSY RECOVERING FROM THE EVENTS OF THE PREVIOUS EPISODE AND A FEW MOMENTS LATER GABRIELLA SPOKE UP.

"I know that was very intense for the first episode but is everyone ready to proceed?" Gabriella asked softly.

Everyone nodded after a few moments and Asakhe looked down to the sleeping boys that were between her and Alec and with a snap of her fingers Max and Hank were sleeping on a couch beside them, both covered with a blanket and with a lot space.

Taking the opportunity of the free space, Asakhe was quick to move closer to Alec and the eldest Lightwood immediately welcomed his fiancée's warmth, wrapping his arms around her as Asakhe proceeded to rest her head on Alec's chest.

Alec placed a slow kiss to Asakhe's head just as the screen began to light up again.

'Notorious' could be heard playing in the background as the screen lit up to show a black SUV driving towards the mansion which was already surrounded by other SUV's and officers along with paparazzi.

You own the money,

you control the witness

I hear you're lonely.

Don't monkey with my business

You pay the profits,

to justify the reasons.

I hear your promise but I don't believe it.

We see a car park by a side entrance of the manor and Stansfield exit the car before walking towards the door where he was greeted by Anders.

That's why I'll do it again

The two gentlemen then walked inside the manor.

Notorious

"Nice to see you again." Anders told the dark skinned man as he closed the door behind him.

"If I recall, you take your sugar with just a spot of coffee." Anders teased making the man chuckle.

"I'll get that started." Anders chuckled just as they walked past the staircase which Fallon, Asakhe and Steven just so happened to be descending.

"Stansfield?" Fallon questioned.

"I haven't seen him since he cleared you of your...what was it? A DUI charge?" Fallon asked as she turned to her brother.

"That was you." Steven told his sister.

"After he got you off for indecent exposure." Asa added.

"I swear that was you." Fallon spoke as she turned to the Morgan girl.

"No." Asa chuckled shaking her head before she let a smirk take over her features.

"Besides, when have I ever looked indecent?" She asked smugly.

"Never." Alec and Sabrina answered Asakhe making the Morgan smirk in victory.

Both Fallon and Steven smirked at her whilst shaking their heads fondly.

"Anyways, maybe uncle B will actually make his honeymoon now." Asa spoke.

"Where is he?" Fallon asked.

"In with his lawyers." Steven answered just as the trio came to a stop in the hallway which Blake's study was located only to see Anders closing the door making the three share a look.

Fallon then walked off leaving the Steven and Asakhe together.

Asakhe noticed the waiter with a tray of glasses of water to which she took one off and gave the waiter a grateful smile.

Steven and Asakhe then walked towards where Claudia was sat with a police officer just as they heard the man speak.

"So you accuse Blake Carrington of killing of your husband but you refuse to back that up or elaborate on it?" The man asked Claudia.

"I just know it wasn't an accident." Claudia spoke determined before her demeanour softened when the Morgan girl handed her the glass of water.

Claudia has always been fond of Asakhe, the Morgan girl practically being like a daughter to her as she got to know her through her time with Matthew.

"Okay." The policeman agreed to Claudia's words.

"Steven worked with Matthew." Claudia spoke.

"While I was still at the company." Steven acknowledged.

"He knows what his father is capable of." Claudia told the policeman.

"Blake will keep people quiet one way or another, that's why he's holding me here." Claudia spoke.

Asakhe couldn't help but sit down beside the grieving blonde woman and stroke her back in soft circles.

"We were concerned about her driving home, given her condition." Steven explained to the officer before he pulled him aside to talk with him alone for a moment.

"I'm not sure what she said, but last year Claudia had a car accident." Steven began to explain to the officer.

"Left her with impaired memory, paranoia, delusions." Steven recited the information that Asakhe had told him.

"Sounds like you're telling me to disregard her allegations." The officer told Steven.

"Just want your notes to reflect the full story." Steven told the man.

"Also the fact that she's popping benzo's like breath mints." Steven spoke before walking off.

***

"You're an angel." Claudia told Asakhe as she came back with a blanket for her.

"It's nothing." Asa brushed it off as she wrapped it around the blonde woman's shoulders.

The brunette spotted her fiancé and parabatai and after excusing herself from Claudia she stood up and made her way towards them.

Alec was quick to wrap his girl into a much needed hug which Asakhe wasn't about to deny.

"Thank you both for coming back." Asa told the two.

"Are you kidding? We could never leave you at a time like this." Sabrina told her parabatai.

"Asakhe." Anders called out to the Morgan girl making the trio turn towards the man.

"The others are in the study, Mr Carrington wants you there as well, you can bring Sabrina and Alec if you wish." Anders informed the Morgan girl.

Asakhe smiled softly.

"Thank you Anders." Asakhe told the man.

***

"Here's what I can tell you." Stansfield began to explain to the group that had gathered in the study.

"Detectives at the scene think there was a malfunction with the thumper truck." He continued just as Blake and Cristal entered the office.

Alec sat on the one armchair with Asakhe in his lap and Brina on one of the arms of the chair by the fire place.

Steven sat on the one across with Fallon on one of the arms of the chair as well by the fire place.

"The blast seriously injured Blaisdel and a shard struck the wind turbine that sealed the deal." Stansfield said.

"But the faulty truck was Carrington Atlantic owned and operated." Stansfield revealed.

"Legal has assured me, I'm covered." Blake spoke up.

"This is what we have insurance for."

Asa just shook her head in worry knowing that because Steven made the deal on behalf of Blake, there was a high possibility that Steven could be arrested for this.

"Insurance?" Cristal spoke up.

"Uncle B, a man died!" Asa exclaimed towards the Carrington man.

"And if I don't put my emotions aside, this family will bleed billions." Blake said.

"By the angel!" Asa swore silently as she buried her face into the crook of Alec's neck as she leaned back into him.

Alec continued to run his hand up and down her thigh in comforting motions and he felt Asa relax into him a little more which helped Alec himself.

"I have a responsibility to our investors-" Blake began.

"You also have a a horde of press outside waiting for a statement." Sabrina spoke.

"Luckily, your head of PR is here, who better to announce the victim?" Fallon said.

"I'll handle the statement." Blake spoke.

"That's a terrible idea." Alec and Asakhe spoke in sync.

"I agree, PR should handle." One of the men spoke up in agreement as he pointed to the engaged couple by the fire.

"Can I get a minute with my family please?" Blake asked and with that said the others cleared the room leaving the Carringtons, Asa, Alec and Sabrina behind in the study.

"Cristal." Fallon whispered making the Latina woman turn to her.

"I feel for you, honestly I do." Fallon nodded in fake sympathy.

"I mean, you must be exhausted, having to take on so many roles in one day." She continued.

"COO, wife, mistress, widow?" She listed.

"Or will you leave Claudia that scrap?" She asked.

"Fallon." Alec warned the Carrington.

"That's enough." Blake spoke up.

"I'm sorry have I missed something?" Steven questioned confused.

"Oh just that Cristal was screwing the dead guy." Fallon filled her brother in.

"His wife is right outside." Cristal told Fallon.

"Didn't stop you before." Fallon rebutted.

"Fallon." Alec warned again.

"When was this?" Steven asked.

"It was before we were together." Blake told his son.

"I assume Claudia doesn't know?" Steven questioned unsure.

"Surely she would've led with that." Steven spoke up.

"Congratulations Cristal." Fallon told the Latina woman.

"Fallon." Blake warned his daughter this time.

"That means you got away with it." She smiled.

That was the last straw as Blake picked up his glass from the table and threw against the fire place, breaking it into pieces.

Alec felt his fiancée flinch into his hold only making his grip on her tighten slightly.

"Aww daddy, you missed." Fallon told her father.

"We are not doing this right now. Everyone will be pulling us apart over this, so we need to come together to protect our family." Blake spoke angrily.

"You mean our business." Cristal spoke up meekly.

"Same thing." Fallon, Asakhe, Alec and Blake spoke in sync.

Fallon then stood up, fixing her dress slightly.

"You wanted her to be your COO, let's see what she's made of." Fallon told her father before walking out the study.

***

We see Cristal approaching the horde of reporters outside.

"On behalf of Carrington Atlantic, it is with great sadness, that today is a tragic event still being investigated, we lost our top geologist and respected field engineer Matthew Blaisdel." Cristal announced.

The cameras continued to flash as Cristal tried to keep herself together.

"Our entire company mourns this loss and our thoughts and prayers are with his wife Claudia." Cristal continued.

"So even though we're hearing this a murder investigation?" A female reporter spoke up.

"My source is also saying that police are treating this as a homicide." A male reporter.

"Dude your only source is 'just trust me.'" Asa spoke still in Alec's arms.

Alec snickered at his fiancée's words as they turned their attention back to the screen.

Reporters continued to shout questions as Cristal turned to Blake for a moment before turning back to face the reporters.

"Mrs Carrington, any idea why someone would want to kill Mr Blaisdel?" A reporter questioned.

Cristal shook her head, trying to get rid of her thoughts before turning back to Blake once more who already held his arm out for her.

"Is it true? Murdered?" Cristal asked.

Next thing anyone knew Cristal collapsed, Blake quick to catch her.

***

It's was bright and early the next morning and we see a view of the mansion before the scene changes to spot Fallon scrolling through her iPad on the media, reading the articles that have been published since last night.

Asakhe was reading a book whilst sipping on some tea.

"Morning star shine." Fallon greeted she heard Steven enter the room.

"The earth says hello." Asa smiled adorably as she looked up at Steven and with a wave of her finger, Steven had a sunflower in his hand.

The Morgan girl giggled before returning her gaze back to her book.

Steven chuckled fondly at his sister before he addressed Fallon.

"You're chipper today." He told her.

"Oh just catching up on news." Fallon spoke.

"Head over heels at Carrington Manor, Down goes the bride, Carrington PR flop." Fallon smirked.

"Question, is there a cactus where your heart should be?" Steven asked his sister.

"You're realising this now?" Asa questioned, her gaze still on her book.

"What's up your ass this morning?" Fallon asked as she took a sip of her tea.

Just then Sam entered the room.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hmm, nevermind." Asa hummed, her gaze still on her book only this time she had a smirk on her face.

"I didn't realise you had a sleepover Steven." Fallon spoke towards her brother.

"You know what they say." Fallon started.

"Nothing like murder to get you in the mood." Asa finished, still caught up by her book.

"Fallon, Asakhe, this is Sam, Cristal's nephew." Steven introduced his sisters to the Latino man.

"Nice to meet you." Asa told the Latino, her tone genuine as she still continues to read her book.

"Which book were you reading?" Madelyn asked Asakhe out of curiosity as nobody could see the cover.

"A good girls guide to murder." Asa smiled at the younger Wayland having lifted her head from Alec's chest so she could face the blonde as she answered her question properly before returning to her position.

"I love that book." Madelyn mumbled.

"I assumed you three met yesterday." Steven spoke up.

"Nope." Fallon spoke up.

"But your sister did give him a confused and slightly judgemental once over." Asa spoke up as she looked up from her book for a moment only to give an innocent smile before returning to said book.

"Also, quick work Stevo, well done." Asa said, her tone holding pride.

Fallon nodded in agreement, a smirk on her face.

"Well, let us know when to expect the rest of your family." Fallon spoke as she stood up.

"So the kitchen can be prepared." She finished just as Blake entered the room.

"Have you seen Cristal this morning?" Blake asked.

"What happened to hi? How are you? My name is?...What happened to that?" Asa asked as she looked up at her uncle with a sassy look.

Blake sighed dramatically and rolled his eyes fondly.

"Morning Asa." Blake greeted.

"Morning uncle B." The Morgan smiled in return.

Everyone laughed loudly and unashamedly at the scene that they just watched take place in front of them between the uncle and niece.

"That sassiness is all you." Derek told his wife.

"Whatever do you mean?" Savannah innocently questioned, a cheeky smirk threatening to break out.

Meanwhile Max and Hank, didn't stir whatsoever, both boys still sleeping peacefully.

Blake then turned to his other two children waiting for a response.

"Not yet." Steven told his father.

"Only in the news." Fallon smirked.

Blake gave his daughter a look.

"Don't worry, I'm leaving, Jeff's expecting me." Fallon said as she raised a hand in surrender.

"I need to talk to you three first." Blake spoke before he walked over to Sam.

"Oh, I'm just gonna get one more croissant." Sam said picking up the pastry before walking out the room.

"Did you think it appropriate to have a guest over?" Blake asked his son.

"That's Cristal's nephew." Asa told her uncle as she looked up from her book to him give a smirk.

"Right, she me mentioned that." Blake spoke after a few beats of silence.

Asa let out a snort just as Alec and Brina entered the room.

"Morning." The duo greeted the Carringtons and Asa.

"Morning." The others greeted them back.

"You see that's how you greet people uncle B." Asa told her uncle with a smile.

Blake just rolled his eyes fondly at the Morgan girl.

Alec walked over to his fiancée, leant down and gave her a kiss on the cheek making her smile.

"There's tea and croissants for you both if you want." Asa told her fiancé and parabatai as she pointed to the spot beside her, where she had been keeping the two cups and croissants warm with her magic every now and again.

"Thanks sis." Brina smiled as she wrapped her arms around Asa's shoulders from behind in a hug before letting her go.

"Look, I'm expecting to hear from Stansfield today about the investigation." Blake told the group of young adults.

"I wanna make sure we're all on the same page." Blake said.

"What page is that exactly?" Steven questioned.

"His." Alec, Asa and Brina answered in sync.

The Carrington man pointed to the trio in agreement.

"Meet me in the green room." Blake told everyone before leaving the room leaving the five young adults in the room by themselves.

"No, uncle B, the book is getting so good!" Asa complained as she threw her head back on a dramatic groan, her antics making everyone laugh.

**

(Asa's outfit)
*
*
*
*
*

(Asa's hair)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

EVERYONE WAS NOW SITUATED IN THE GREEN ROOM, FALLON WAS STANDING, STEVEN WAS SITTING IN THE ARM CHAIR AND ASAKHE WAS STANDING HER FIANCE'S ARMS AS ALEC WRAPPED HIS ARMS AROUND HER FROM BEHIND WITH HER PARABATAI STANDING BESIDE HER.

"Last night was a fiasco." Blake began as Cristal entered the room.

Alec had let his fiancé go, knowing the Morgan wanted to give Cristal a hug to bring her even a little bit of comfort which was exactly what Asakhe did.

The Morgan girl was quick towards the Latina woman and wrap her in a hug which Cristal returned gratefully.

The two parted with a soft smile before Asakhe made her way back to Alec finding her place in his arms.

"But we got through it." Blake finished after sending Asakhe a grateful look at her attempt to comfort Cristal.

"The photos weren't bad. Unconscious is a good look for you." Fallon spoke up as Cristal sat down on the armchair.

"Not today alright." Blake spoke looking between his wife and daughter.

"Now, I've been thinking about it." Blake began.

"Shocker." Alec and Asakhe spoke in sync.

Brina let out a little snort along with Steven and Fallon who chuckled silently.

"And we need to present a united front, to the police and the press." Blake continued ignoring the engaged couple's unison spoken words.

"Which means eliminating anything that might undermine that." Blake told everyone.

"Starting with that photo you sent me Fallon, of Cristal and Matthew." Blake told his daughter.

"You see now that right there." Alec began.

"Is just cold." Asa finished her fiancé's sentence, snapping her fingers.

"It's Alec and Asakhe's world, were just living in it at this point." Madelyn spoke giggling.

Fallon ignoring the couple spoke.

"Because it proves that Cristal killed him?" She questioned.

"Because it risks damaging her reputation." Blake told his daughter.

"Erasing anything makes it look like we're destroying evidence." Cristal spoke up.

"It's not evidence, it's sensitive family information." Blake rephrased.

"No I'm with Cristal on this." Fallon spoke.

"What and where is the catch?" Sabrina immediately questioned.

"Why should I have to cover up the fact that she's a homewrecker?" Fallon questioned.

"And who's to say she didn't kill Matthew?" Fallon questioned.

"In all fairness Blake and Cristal were probably going at as they prepared for their honeymoon so..." Alec trailed off shrugging, his arms still wrapped around his fiancée.

"Where was she gonna find the time for that?" Asa questioned, agreeing with her fiancé.

Sabrina and Steven snorted softly at the couple's antics.

"Besides Fal, this looks bad on you." Sabrina spoke up.

Fallon had a questioning look on her face.

"You had someone spying on him two days before his death." Alec began to explain.

"Plus they think someone rigged the thumper truck to cause the explosion." Steven added.

"And you have access to the Carrington Atlantic vehicles." Sabrina continued.

"And what motive?" Fallon questioned.

"To tank the value of the wind farm, so that you and Jeff could buy it out from under uncle B as revenge for him promoting Cristal to COO instead of you." Asa answered without missing a beat.

Cristal stared at the Morgan girl in shock for a moment, surprised at how quickly she answered that.

"I will never get used to that brain of yours." Sabrina told her parabatai in awe.

"That's fair." Fallon shrugged.

"Whoever you got to take that photo, I don't wanna know." Blake told his daughter.

"You thinking who I'm thinking?" Alec asked his fiancée through his thoughts.

"Culhane?" Asa questioned.

"Culhane." Alec nodded.

The couple shared a smirked and fist bumped each other before returning their attention to the situation at hand.

"Just erase your tracks." Blake told his daughter.

"We need to eliminate any traces of Matthew beyond his employment at Carrington Atlantic." Blake announced before turning to his wife.

"What you saw last night, that is the downside of being a Carrington. The upside is that we will go to the ends of the earth to protect each other." Blake told Cristal.

"Cause you can only trust family." Alec finished, Blake nodding in agreement to the eldest Lightwoods words.

The screen lit up once again only this time we see Alec and Asakhe cuddled up together on the hammock outside on Asakhe's balcony that leads to her room at the Carrington manor.

"How are you holding up?" Alec asked softly, breaking the comfortable silence.

"I'm holding." Asa answered before she let out a sigh and answered Alec truthfully.

"I don't know Al, I mean on the one hand I wanna be there for Cristal and I know her having an affair with Matthew was wrong but I can tell he meant so much to her and that day in the garden when they were taking engagement photos, I could tell that Cristal meant a lot to Matthew as well." Asa began to explain.

"On the other hand, I also feel like I need to be there for Claudia, I mean the poor woman lost her husband and I feel there is a high chance in one way or another that she knew and still knows Matthew had an affair with Cristal." She continued.

"I don't know what I would do if I lost you Alec especially because of an affair." Asa admitted honestly.

"Sure I would kick your ass into the next century if papa, my uncles, grandpa, Brina even Hank and James don't get to you first." Asa nodded determined and Alec snorted in amusement.

"But just the thought of not being good enough for you and leading you into another woman's arms like that, gosh Alec." Asa shook her head, not even wanting to think about it.

"Aww, mom." The pack cooed in sympathy, their hearts were hurting just hearing Asakhe's words.

"Hey, listen to me." Alec spoke softly as he continued to run his fingers through Asakhe's hair.

"Yeah?" Asa asked softly tilting her head up.

"I love you more than anything, I love you so much it hurts, I couldn't even begin to imagine hurting you like that, it hurts to even think about it." Alec began before he looked down at his fiancée who was already looking up at him.

"You're it for me my sparkly angel, I truly couldn't imagine anyone else more perfect for me and that I would want to spend the rest of my life with." Alec told her.

"I love you Alexander Gideon Lightwood." Asakhe smiled softly.

"I love you more Asakhe Amaryllis Shishka Morgan, soon to be Lightwood." Alec replied.

"Not possible." Asa rebutted.

"Possible." Alec smiled.

"Damn it." Asa mumbled knowing she walked right into that one but she always won the 'I love you more' battle between the two so she let Alec have the win.

"That's what you think." Asa told Alec before she locked her lips with his in a passionate kiss.

"PARENTS!" The pack yelled happily.

***

The scene changes and we see Asakhe approaching Blake's study.

The Morgan took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Blake called out and Asakhe entered the study, closing the door behind her.

"Can we talk?" Asa asked her father figure.

"About what?" Blake asked.

"Steven." Asa said.

Many turned to the Morgan girl in confusion about where this conversation was going.

"What about Steven?" Blake asked the brunette girl in confusion.

"Uncle B, I don't think you realise what a jam you've gotten Steven into." Asakhe told the Carrington man.

Blake didn't answer which the Morgan girl took as an opportunity to continue.

"Steven made that deal with Prather and Windbriar on your behalf and now with the investigation still in action Steven can be arrested." Asakhe told her uncle.

"Legal may have assured you and told you that you're covered but what about Steven?" Asa asked.

"He left the company but still made that deal for you, his father, out of the goodness of his heart despite everything that has ever gone down between you two in the last few years and the last couple days since we've all been home especially with you not telling Steven everything about Windbriar before hand." Asa said.

"You need to fix this uncle B or I will get my hands dirty and do it myself because I can't and will not watch as another person I love gets arrested for something they did not do." Asakhe told the Carrington man.

"I know what it takes to be Carrington and I'm glad that you see me as an honorary daughter but you have to remember that I am a Morgan first soon to be a Lightwood, I don't care what happens to me, I will accept the consequences of my own actions but if anything happens to Steven, my brother, I will never forgive myself." Asa explained to Blake.

"So please uncle B, finish what you started and fix it." Asa begged and without missing having said what she needed to say the Morgan left her uncle's study.

***

It was later that night and we see Cristal and Blake about to leave but where stopped when they heard Asakhe's voice.

She was now wearing a sparkly cream coloured jacket as it was slightly chilly outside.

"Where are you both going?" She asked curious.

"To see Claudia, why?" Blake questioned.

"I'm coming with you." Asakhe spoke, leaving no room for argument.

Blake threw his hands up exasperated as he watched his wife and honorary daughter make their way outside the manor, heading to the car.

***

The screen changes and we see Cristal, Asakhe and Blake exiting the car which was parked outside Claudia's home which she now had to herself practically.

"Are you ready?" Blake questioned.

After a few moments of composing themselves the three made their way to the door.

Asakhe took the initiative and knocked on the door.

After a few moments the door opened to reveal Claudia on the other side.

"Claudia." Blake greeted.

"We're sorry to disturb you. We were hoping we could talk." Blake spoke and soon footsteps where heard approaching the door.

A man who Asakhe realised as Willy spoke up.

"Sure, Carrington, let's talk." Willy spoke.

Cristal walked in first followed by Asakhe then Blake who closed the door behind him.

"Hey." Asa greeted Willy as he gave her a hug.

"It's been a while kiddo." Willy told the Morgan girl.

"I know." Asa smiled sadly.

Eventually everyone made their way to the living room.

Asakhe sat in between Blake and Cristal on the couch with Willy and Claudia opposite them.

The Morgan couldn't help but notice how empty the house was without Matthew's presence, she couldn't even begin to imagine how Claudia felt.

Asa snapped out of her thoughts just to hear Blake speak.

"The police are gonna find whoever did this to your husband." Blake promised.

"Tell them to look no further, he's sitting right across from me." Claudia spoke.

"Why are you here?" She questioned, at the most Claudia only trusted Asakhe and she knew Asakhe's intentions weren't ill especially considering Asa had been visiting her the last few days since everything went down.

"My lawyers would ask the same question." Blake agreed.

"They advised me to keep my distance but I couldn't do that to Matthew." Blake said.

"I couldn't let you be alone." Blake spoke.

"She's not." Willy cut in.

"It is good of you to be here Willy and I want you to know that you can take as much time off work as you need." Blake told the man.

"Now let me cut to the chase." Blake spoke.

"Finally." The Morgan girl thought, the Carrington man was dragging this out long enough.

Many snorted in amusement at Asa's thought.

"Carrington Atlantic wants to help in anyway we can." Blake began.

"Along with keeping you on the company health care plan." He continued.

"We would like to pay for Matthew's funeral and host the wake, we could hold it at mine if it will put you more at ease, Amaryllis Empire is right behind you Claudia, we always have been." Asa cut in.

"We just don't want you to worry about anything." Cristal spoke up for the first time since they arrived.

Blake reached into his blazer pocket and took out a check before placing it on the table in front of Claudia.

"Filthy rich and squeaky clean." Claudia spoke.

"At least when Asakhe gave me hers, I knew her intentions weren't ill." Claudia continued.

"Besides, that's what Matthew used to say about you." Claudia said.

"You pay people to keep them quiet." She spoke angrily.

"This is what I promised Matthew, if he agreed to relocate to China. It seems only right that I give it to you." Blake explained.

The blonde woman exhaled as she took the check into her hands.

"I don't remember him mentioning China." Claudia spoke as she looked up to Willy.

"I wasn't aware that he had accepted." Willy spoke up.

"No, he didn't." Blake spoke.

"He said that money didn't matter to him." Blake said.

"Not when it meant risking the life that he'd built and losing the woman he loved." He finished.

"He kept somethings at the office, I think they have sentimental value to both of you." Blake spoke as he handed Claudia a bag.

The blonde woman took it, opened it and began taking the item out just as Blake grabbed Cristal's hand.

Suddenly Claudia found Matthew's sweater and the tears began to glisten in her eyes just as she took a sniff of it, breathing in the scent of Matthew that still lingered.

"It still smells like him." She said.

Once again Asakhe had rushed over to Claudia and gave her a comforting hug.

"Please let me know if you need anything, both of you." Asa told Claudia and Willy.

***

The scene changes and we see Asakhe inside the car at the back, munching on popcorn as she watched the couple argue outside of the car.

Although she couldn't have been bothered to use her super hearing to hear what they saying, she found it amusing either way.

The Morgan girl imitated both Blake and Cristal each time either of them would speak.

"Asa!" Derek and Savannah playfully yelled at their daughter.

"I have no shame! It was funny." Asa told her parents, defending her actions.

***

(Asa's outfit)
*
*
*
*
*
*

(Asa's hair)

The scene changes to Matthew's funeral where the priest could be heard speaking.

"Damn girl for it being a funeral you look amazing." Izzy praised.

"Thanks." Asa smiled in appreciation, knowing that Matthew wouldn't have wanted to stop wearing sparkles on any occasion even if it was his funeral.

"We will not all sleep but we will all be changed in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye at the last trumpet for the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable and we will be changed." The priest spoke.

We see Asakhe standing in between Alec and Sabrina, both of them holding either one of her hands.

We see Asakhe get given a white rose which she had let go of Sabrina's to take with a soft watery smile.

Asakhe had let go of Alec's hand, needing to do this by herself.

After a few moments the Morgan girl made her way over to the casket and placed the white rose on top of all the flowers just as the casket was lowered into the ground.

Holding back her tears, Asa made her way over to Alec and Sabrina once more.

"Matthew Blaisdel enjoyed the simplicities of life, but he was by no means a simple man." The priest began again.

"He was a man of passion." The priest said.

Alec and Sabrina both feeling the inner turmoil of emotions the Morgan was going through grabbed either one of her hands again, both of them acting as anchors for Asakhe who still wouldn't allow her tears to fall no matter how much she just wanted to break down.

"Matthew Blaisdel was one of those whose life was taken too early and yet we stand here in the same spirit of love. Ones who leave a legacy with stories to tell." The priest spoke.

"Ones so extraordinary that heaven feels as if it needs to summon them home even before we expect it." The priest said.

The scene then changes to where we now see Cristal breaking down in tears.

"Oh." Fallon's voice filled with fake sympathy was heard.

Cristal turned around as Fallon continued to walk closer to her.

"There's the grieving widow." Fallon spoke as she walked so that she was now in front of Cristal.

"I came to pay my respects." Fallon spoke as Cristal wiped her tears from under her sunglasses.

Fallon took off Cristal's sunglasses to reveal her bloodshot eyes which she has gotten from crying.

"You do know you're not the star of this lifetime movie right?" Fallon questioned.

Both women failed to take note of the Morgan who had begun to approach them.

"The role belongs to his actual wife." Fallon told Cristal.

"Back off Fallon." Cristal told her.

"With her condition, think we'll have to remind her everyday that Matthew died?" Fallon questioned.

"Maybe it's best we don't so that she can forget about her pathetic husband.

"He was a good man." Cristal told Fallon.

"We both know it's easy to confuse good with good in bed." Fallon spoke.

The Carrington girl then turned around and began to walk away.

"You're so sheltered, Fallon." Cristal told her making her turn around.

"You have no idea what life's really like." Cristal spoke as she walked towards her.

"How hard it is to be stuck in a loveless marriage." Cristal continued.

"Even before Claudia's accidents they weren't a happy couple." Cristal revealed.

"That must've been really hard." Fallon spoke up after a few moments.

"When you learnt that he chose brain damage over damaged goods." She finished with a smirk.

"I get now, why you were crying." Fallon smiled before she threw Cristal's sunglasses on the ground.

Cristal began to walk away but before pushing Fallon into the ditch to which the the Carrington let out a scream.

We see Asakhe covering her mouth with her hands and her shoulders shake lightly indicating that she was silently.

"You bitch!" Fallon yelled.

"You're gonna wish you buried me!" She yelled as Cristal continued to walk away.

Asakhe carefully approached the ditch, tip toeing as if she was on a mission and trying not to make any noise.

"You need some help there Fal?" Asa questioned with an adorable teasing smirk on her face.

The screen then went black.

***

The scene lights back up and we see everyone arriving at the Carrington Manor for Matthew's wake.

They had decided to host the wake at the Carrington manor instead of Asakhe's manor per Claudia's wish especially because she didn't want to put any pressure on Asakhe knowing that the Morgan girl was actually truly grieving the loss of her husband.

We see Cristal turn around at the sound of her name being called.

"Marla?" Cristal greeted in confusion.

"I didn't know you knew Matthew." She spoke.

"Did the magazine ask you to come?" She questioned.

"Blake did." Marla nodded before her gaze was drawn to the stairs.

"Fallon really is her mothers daughter isn't she?" Marla questioned and Cristal turned her gaze to Fallon who was descending the stairs in a red dress having changed after Asakhe had helped her out of the ditch.

Speaking of the Morgan girl, Marla spoke once again.

"And without even trying, Asakhe Morgan makes everyone look terrible." Marla spoke as her gaze turned to the Morgan girl who was also descending the stairs not that far behind Fallon, Asakhe had changed as well and her hair was now loose and curled.

(Asa's outfit/dress)

"Mother is mothering!" Madelyn exclaimed and the pack turned to her with proud looks, glad they had rubbed off someone.

"Mom's hair is loose guys!" Lydia exclaimed.

"I need your wardrobe!" Izzy exclaimed as she turned towards the Morgan girl who was still cuddled up in her brothers arms.

The pair of girls had reached the bottom of the stairs and walked towards Blake and Steven.

"What are you wearing?" Blake asked his daughter.

"A bold choice." Steven nodded.

"A dress." Asa smiled.

"I didn't die." Fallon shrugged at her brother.

"Says who?" Steven then asked as he turned towards his honorary sister.

"Donetella Versace." Asa smirked making Steven chuckle fondly.

"No but Cristal might kill you, at least Asa's still wearing black." Steven then spoke turning back towards Fallon.

"You look beautiful by the way." Steven complimented the Morgan girl.

"Thanks Stevo." Asa smiled.

"Oh she tried, why do you think I had to change?" Fallon told her brother.

"It was hilarious." Asa smiled.

"You bitch! You're gonna wish you buried me." Asa's exclaimed softly as she did an impression of Fallon, an excellent one mind you.

Steven and Blake chuckled softly at the Morgan girls antics.

Fallon rolled her eyes fondly at Asakhe as she turned to her father.

"Looks like you're new bride missed your whole 'protect family' memo but apparently so did you." Fallon told her father.

"What are you talking about?" Blake questioned.

"While I was trying to delete that photo to protect her reputation, you sic the cops on Jeff?" Fallon spoke.

"What?" Asa asked in shock.

"Colby isn't family." Blake told Fallon.

"Maybe not to you uncle B but he is to us." Asakhe told the Carrington man.

"Niether was she until about two minutes ago and now we're in the middle of a murder investigation." Fallon told her father.

"How is that her fault?" Steven questioned.

"Everything is her fault in Fallon's eyes get on board Stevo." Asa told her brother.

Fallon nodded in agreement before turning back to her father.

"Look I get it you're pissed Jeff and I went after Windbriar." Fallon told her father,

"It's more than that." Blake told his daughter.

"Yeah, uncle B is outraged." Asa told her sister as she purposefully mispronounced the word outraged (think Cat Valentine).

"But the reason I left the company is because you didn't believe in me, you didn't trust me." Fallon told her father.

"If you're trying to teach me a lesson, all I have learnt is that I never should've trusted you." Fallon finished before walking away.

Steven and Asakhe left soon after.

***

"Claudia." Asa spoke softly as she approached the blonde woman who was standing with Matthew's parents.

"Hey angel." Claudia smiled lightly, her spirits lifting just a little bit at seeing Asakhe.

"Hi." Asa replied as she gave Claudia a hug.

"Mr and Mrs Blaisdel." Asakhe spoke sympathetically as she pulled away from Claudia.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." The Morgan girl sympathised as she gave Matthew's mother a hug first and then his father.

"Thank you sweetheart." Mrs Blaisdel thanked Asakhe.

"You look absolutely gorgeous by the way." She complimented Asakhe.

"Thank you." Asa smiled.

"Matthew was right, you truly are a ray of sunshine even in the darkest hours." Mr Blaisdel spoke.

Asakhe smiled softly.

"I try." She shrugged and the trio let out soft laughs.

"Asa, there you are." Alec's voice cut through.

The said girl turned around to face her fiancé.

"Hi." Asa smiled softly as Alec kissed her cheek.

"Oh, Alec meet Matthew's parents." Asa smiled softly before turning to the two.

"Mr and Mrs Blaisdel this is Alec, my fiancé." Asa smiled softly.

"Hi." Alec smiled gently.

"I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss." Alec sympathised as he gave Mrs Blaisdel a hug first before doing the same with Mr Blaisdel.

"Thank you sweetheart." Mrs Blaisdel smiled lightly.

"Alec, you've met Claudia." Asa spoke up again.

"It's nice to see you again Alec." The blonde woman smiled softly.

"Same here Claudia." Alec agreed as he gave the blonde woman a hug.

The group of five continued to make light conversation just trying to get through the wake.

"Can I get you guys anything, waters maybe?" Asa questioned softly.

"Please." Mr Blaisdel nodded.

"I'll be right back." Asa smiled before turning to her fiancé.

"You need anything?" She asked.

Alec shook his head.

"I'm alright princess." Alec told her.

"Okay." She nodded and with a kiss to his cheek, Asakhe walked away her heels clicking against the tiles.

"She's too good for this world." Mrs Blaisdel spoke up and Alec turned his attention to her.

"She really is." Claudia spoke up nodding in agreement.

"She's been there for us in so many ways and still continues to do so." Mr Blaisdel added.

"Continue to take care of her please Alec." Claudia added.

"We see the way you both look at each other, everyone does, a love like yours is extremely difficult to find, don't loose it." Claudia explained.

"Also do us a favour." Mr Blaisdel spoke up and Alec nodded.

"Tell Asakhe that she is allowed to grieve, she doesn't have to be strong us when she was close with Matthew as well." Mrs Blaisdel told Alec.

All three of them noticed at the funeral service how Asakhe had tears glistening in her eyes but refused to let them fall and it tugged at their hearts how Asakhe chooses to bottle up her emotions instead of them letting out.

"I will, she would appreciate it." Alec smiled softly at the three in front of him.

***

We see Asakhe walking the halls and past Blake's study with three waters in her hands for the Blaisdel trio only to hear the lock click and the girls eyes widened immediately realising who was in there.

"At the wake seriously?!" Asa thought even as she let out a snort of amusement.

Asakhe approached the study doors and looked either side of her down the halls to make sure nobody was watching before she used her magic to put up a silencing spell around the study and once she had finished with a snap of her fingers, there was a 'Do Not disturb sign' on the door knob despite it being locked.

"They owe me big time for this." The Morgan girl thought.

Once she was finished she continued her walk down the hallway trying to find her way back to Alec and the Blaisdel trio.

"I feel like I missed something huge, like gossip girl worthy tea huge, I need to find out what it is." Asakhe thought as she continued to walk down the hall.

"Wow." Everyone snorted in amusement at the scene they had just witnessed and the thoughts Asakhe had.

***

The scene changes and it was much later just after everyone had left the wake, we see Asakhe walking the halls again, this time the Morgan was looking for Steven having not seen him in the last couple hours.

Just then Asakhe heard her brothers voice seemingly talking to somebody.

"You have any idea how many people use me for my name and don't confess to it?" Asa heard Steven question.

The Morgan girl being the nosey sparkly fairy that she is peered into the room only to spot Steven and Sam talking.

Asakhe had to bite her lip to stop her squeal of excitement.

Asa heard footsteps approaching her and she spotted her fiancé and the Morgan girl quickly placed a finger to her mouth warning Alec that he had to be quiet.

"Who are you ease dropping on?" Alec questioned as he came up from behind his fiancée and wrapped his arms around her from behind as Asakhe had turned back to the conversation at hand.

"I love how Alec just knows you were ease dropping." Sabrina told her best friend.

"Steven and Sam." Asa told her man.

"And that you don't deny it." Simon added on with a chuckle.

"Well what about it being too complicated?" Sam questioned as Steven walked closer to him.

"Well, in case you haven't noticed...." Steven trailed off.

"This family thrives on complicated." Steven finished.

Alec was quick to react and he picked up his fiancée holding her tight with one string arm wrapped around her waist while he used his free hand to cover her mouth.

Asa's reaction quickly took its course and the Morgan girl kicked her legs in excitement and her squeal was muffled against Alec's hand.

"This girl." Alec thought fondly as he shook his head.

The engaged couple watched as Steven and Sam kissed and once again Asa's previous antics from not even five minutes were repeated, thankfully Alec hadn't let go of her.

"I love you so much." Sam smiled as he turned his head in Asakhe's direction.

"I've been rooting for you two from day one!" Asa exclaimed.

***

The scene changed and we now see a group of FBI agents standing in the doorway.

The group all made their way to the foyer wanting to get the situation sorted out.

"How can we be of help?" Anders asked the agents.

"We're here for Mr Carrington." A male spoke up.

The same gave one of the others a cue and a male walked right past Blake in direction of Steven.

"No." Asa mumbled in disbelief, not wanting to believe that she was actually about her theory of Steven getting arrested.

"You have the right to remain silent." The agent told Steven as he began to put the handcuffs on him.

"Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law, you have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you." The agent recited,

"Steven." Fallon and Asakhe called out for their brother.

"Okay, can I just say, when I heard the officer say 'if you can not afford an attorney one will be provided for you' all I thought was hello, do you understand who you're arresting?" Asa spoke up.

"You can exercise any of these rights by not responding to my questions or making any statements." The officer continued as they escorted Steven out the mansion.

"Do you understand the rights I'm reading to you?" The officer questioned.

Blake turned to Asakhe who was already looking at him, the Morgan girl had dug her nails into her palms, which had probably left blood marks by now.

The screen then went Black.

***

____________******___________

"I told you so." Asa told her uncle as she turned in Blake's direction with a smug smirk on her face.

"You're never gonna let me live it down." Blake replied.

___________******__________

_______________******_______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 219 27
"ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴇᴠΙͺʟ, ᴅᴇᴠΙͺʟ" After saving Isabelle Lightwood from Azazel's attack, Sebastian Verlac joins the Shadowhunters of the New York Institute...
1.3K 3 29
"𝙸 πšπš›πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πšœπš πš˜πš›πš πšπš‘πš›πš˜πšžπšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš–πšŠπš— 𝙸 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽπš, πšŠπš—πš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πš....πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš." "Ιͺꜰ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ Ιͺꜱ α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄˜Ιͺα΄‡κœ±α΄› Ιͺ'ᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇ...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
40.5K 1.6K 26
α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ°α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄›α΄€Ι΄Ι’ΚŸα΄‡α΄… ᴜᴘ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ κœ±α΄α΄α΄‡α΄Ι΄α΄‡'ꜱ ꜱᴏᴜʟ Κœα΄€α΄… ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ κœ°α΄‡ΚŸα΄› ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ. ʟΙͺα΄’α΄’Ιͺᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄„ΚŸα΄€Κ€Κ ΚŸα΄κœ±α΄› α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏɴʟʏ κœ°α΄€α΄Ιͺʟʏ α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ Κœα΄€α΄… ΚŸα΄‡κœ°α΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… Ιͺα΄› α΄‘α΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄‡ΙͺΚ€ Κ€α΄‡κœ±α΄˜α΄...