Enchanted By your Love

By Always_Manyata

Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
Review this book ❤️
Shorttt sttooorrriiieesssss

Chapter 51

3.7K 391 31
By Always_Manyata

Kripa's POV

I was about to go in my room when Bell rang and I went to open it.

I saw Yash. I pass him a blank look and left him. I  got in my room and he also came in.

"Kripa are you alright?" He asked

Wow ! I mean Wow.

I just hummed

"I am very hungry, I will go and have food"

I frown and my anger peaked "Food Food Food ! All the time food ! Do you even think about me Yash?"

He looked shocked "Kripa?"

"What Kripa? You said you are man of your words but you are not ! Not at all"

He took a step closer to me and I panting furiously "don't come near me, go to your FOOD ! It must be awaiting for you like ME!"

"Kripa Calmn down. Why are you shouting like this?"

"Oh" I chuckle sarcastically "You don't know? Wow"

I look away from him and he holds my shoulder but I move back. I am so angry at him.

"Kripa, tell me"

"Yash? Are you serious? Tell you ? when you know it ! I was waiting for you in the academy ! The whole time because you said you will pick me up !"

His mouth wide open now.

I fold my arms "You didn't even bother to pick up my call ! You didn't even bother to just tell me you wouldn't be able to pick me up"

"Kripa I" He took out his phone and looked at it.

"Shit" He said and closed his eyes

"Thank god Tavish dropped me"

He frown "You came with Tavish?"

"Yes ! It was so nice of him to drop me home or else my husband forgot to pick me up after giving hopes to me"

"It could have been dangerous Kripa! With him, you don't know him" He tried to argue

"I know him Well Yash"

"Kripa, he might be good but you don't know what must be in others mind"

I roll my eyes "I need to sleep"

He block my way "No let's complete this"

"No I don't want too, I am tired. Let me sleep"

I move away from him.

"Kripa you seriously want to fight with me?"

"I don't want to fight, Infact I don't want to do anything with you!" I said frustrated

I cover myself in the blanket and tears drop from my eyes. I wipe them off.

"Kripa" He touch my shoulder

"Go Away. Let me sleep"

I heard him taking a deep breath.

Suddenly he picks me up in his arm after removing my blanket.

"Yash what are you?"

He sit on the Sofa and make me sit on his lap.

"Leave me Yash" I try to get out of his grip

"No ! First listen"

"No I don't want to just let me go"

"You are so stubborn my dear" He holds my hand and I get it got of his grip

I glare at him "I am not your dear, leave me"

"Kripa Listen first"

"No! no ! no!"

I was struggling when he held my face and pressed his lips on mine.

He started to suck my lips and I didn't kiss him back but tried to push him but he sucked my lips harder. He holds my hand and lead it to his hair and nape.

I also started getting lost in the kiss. 

I also started kissing him back and caress his hair when after a few minutes we moved back.

Tears fall from my eyes and he wipe them.

We are panting quickly and he whispered "I am sorry Kripa, I am so sorry. I got in an important meeting"

"But-"

"Shh Listen first"

I nod

"I got up with a meeting and I remember I was texting you that I won't be able to pick you up so please call Dad or book a cab after sending location to Dad or anyone in the house but maybe...I think the message didn't reach you because I think I kept my phone's internet was not on and calling you back then....I picked up someone else's phone as they were all placed in the corner in a hurry to be home. To be with you" He spoke and I listened sniffing.

He gave me the phone he brought and a couples photo is there "He is my junior and his girlfriend!"

And then someone began to call on it.

Yash pick it up and I look at him.

"Hello, Ravi...Yes your phone is with me and mine is with you"

.................

"43 missed calls !" He raise his brows at me and I looked away.

................

"Okay, Bye"

He cuts the call and hold me tightly in his arms "I am sorry. You getting angry was worth it"

I don't say anything.

"And About Tavish also, He might be good but I am worried for you Kripa, I over reacted"

"He is a nice man. He dropped me but also Coach. You don't have to worry about him and I know how to protect myself"

I am still not looking at him while saying this.

"I know but I am little too much protective about my girls. He is new as a friend so it's important to be cautious, I am not stopping you from anything"

I nod and gaze at him "I am not sorry for Shouting but...I am sorry for shouting without listening to you"

He chuckles and I feel butterflies.

"You were looking hot and dangerous as well while angry"

I stare at him blankly.

"Now you are looking Cute. Aww My baby"

I scrunch my nose "I am not a baby"

"You are my Baby"

"Stop Yash, Call me Kripa"

"Baby, Baby, Baby"

"Yash"

"Ba-"

Before he could say I place my lips on his and start kissing him. I feel his smile over the kiss and he kiss me back.

I open my mouth and let him take my lips between his and we kiss slowly.

I tilt my face and kiss him properly.

"mmm" I moan when he suck a little harder on my lips.

His hand move on my back and I caress his hair.

We move back after the kiss and he sucks his own lips "Delicious indeed"

I lick my lips as well "Sweet Indeed"

I place my forehead on his "Dinner?"

"Done!"

I blush "Go and eat something"

"No, now I will sleep with you"

"Yash please. You were hungry and I am sorry for shouting about food"

"Shhh, It's okay..." He rubs my cheek and I nod

I make him have dinner and then we both cuddle each other while sleeping.

"This is our first fight na?" He asked

"Hmm"

"Will there be more?"

"No, I don't want to fight with you"

"But if they will end up like this then maybe Yes !"

"Yash leave me"

I try to move back.

He starts laughing "Joking, Just Joking. Even I don't want to fight" He kiss my forehead "God You became hot in anger"

"Stop teasing me, I want to sleep"

He hugs me tightly "Sleep and dream about me"

I sigh. Nothing can be done with him. I smile in the end.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I hope you guys liked the Chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980K 38.7K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
9.8M 641K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
38.3K 1.4K 25
He was my first love . And he is my husband now . But we had a not so planned wedding. (Okay I suck at the description as this is my first time. But...
1.7M 96.5K 70
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...