Bangtang World [One-shot]

By Akarity

Hey everyone it is a one shot book request are always open it will be totally based on what my readers wanna... More

Sister in law
Kill me heal me
Dear dad
Vaccinations
Vacations [bonus]

Friends to enemies

301 13 0
By Akarity

Name: Joen Jungkook
Age: 23
Nature: cold, rude, cruel, obsessive, over protective.
Profession: Mafia.
[South Korea]

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 24
Nature: cruel, rude, cold, obsessive.
Profession: Mafia.
[South Korea]

Both owns different business and Jk is at the number 1 position in business world while Jm is in 1st position in Mafia world.

Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 18
Nature: bold, sharp mind, protective, calm.
Profession: student + trained martial art expert.
[North Korea]

Tae has been trained to for years just to die for his selfish president one day which he do not accept and is beeing trained to seek out of the country 1 day.

Out of all the trainies tea is the only one who have survived all the test and after today's test he will qualify as president's personal bodyguard as well as secretary or will be free from the living hell.

G1: Mr Kim are you ready?
Tae:(nods looking at him with his sharp eagle eyes)

Tae has no family or friends to care about so after today's fight in China with most famous fighter he decided to run away.

G1: please come sir. (Took his bag)
Tae:(cracking his bons)

They left Tae walks like a king in front of all the guards.

After fight

Tae intentionally got injured even though he won the fight he has to be given medical care and he acted to be fainted and he was brought to hospital.

Tae:(opening his 1 eyes looking around)

He saw no one in the room guards were outside the room Tae went to the washroom fastly and got changed. He climed on the toilet seat and removed the window before looking out and he was on 19th floor.

Tae: you have seen worst Tae you can do it.

He nods at himself and started to get down from the building holding the windows he somehow reached the 10th floor thatd when he saw one of his guard was coming outside he panicked and jumped inside the room without thinking twice just to see it was a xray room.

After somtime the guard was gone he again started climbing down as fast as he could only to be seen by one of them when he reached at 2nd floor.

G2: KIM TAEHYUNG!
Tae:(panicked and jumped from there)

He landed on his left sholder and immediately got up seeing them following him he rand as fast as he could holding his arm until one of them shot him in his leg Tae fall down his eyes held hops and tears.

As he left all his hopes guards were about to reach him a bick stops right in front of him and pulled him to sit in front.

Guards kept screaming and shooting but the male behind Tae had a bullet proof jacket which protected him and Tae both.

.......

After 2hrs they stopped.

??:(got down)(rubbing Tae's back) they are all dead don't worry.
Tae: w....h....o are yo.....u? (Breathing heavily due to injuries)
??:(removing his helmet)
Tae:(teary-eyes hugging him tightly) Min-ho.
Min:(rubbing his back chuckling)

So basically Min-ho is one of Tae's old friends who escaped from the country 2 years ago and always told Tae how good the life was outside and he could help him get out but Tae never wanted to leave until president gave order to kill his parents for no good reason.

Next time Tae opened his eyes he was at hospital.

Dr: how do you feel now sir?
Tae:(rubbing his forehead nods)
N:(enters with a tray of food)

Tae ate as he has not eaten for days and after taking medication he was discharged in evening.

Min: Tae you need to reach South Korea as soon as possible we both aren't safe here president's people are looking for you.
Tae:(nods looking at him seriously)

Tae was crossing the border illegally and out of no where he was attacked again but Min again saved him by coming in front and taking all the bullets Tae was in tears.

Tae: Min-ho
Min:(breathing heavily unable to speak) G-O!

Tae started running not thinking twice of all the bullets they were shooting as he had bullet proof suit on.

.................

Jk and Jm came out of the club. Jm was trying to find network to get some business call.

Jk: come I will drop you.
Jm: it's alright you carry on I will see you in morning.
Jk: alright them. (Gavr him a hug and left)

Jm came towards the garden and took the call as he was talking on the phone he said he saw somthing was moving near the grass.

Jm:(took his gun)

He walked there and points his gun at a injured beautiful figure in front of him.

Tae: s....a....ve.....me....pleas.....e.

Jm who was lost in his thoughts came to the reality and picked him bridal style look at his trembling lips and closed eyes praising each feature of his face.

Tae: I.....I w....I......ll......ser-v-e yo....u wh....o...l...e li.....f....e ma....s..ter.

Saying that he went limp in his arm Jm immediately came to parking area and hides seeing Jk has still not left and he wanted Tae all for himself knowing how much of a obsessive person Jk is and Tae's mesmerizing beautiful can make anyone obsessed.

As he saw Jk's car leaving he immediately took Tae to hospital.

............

After a month

Jm and Tae has grown close to each other Jm always come to see him talk to him very sweetly feed him overall he was deeply obsessed with him and the innocent boy was craving for same for years.

Today he is all good and getting discharged his all injuries have been healed already Jm wanted best for him that's why he kept him in hospital till now.

At home.

Jm:(cupped his cheek)(kissing his lips sucking on the bottom one)

Tae's eyes were close and hands were kept on his cheast. His and Jm's height was almost same.

Jm:(squeezing his waist)
Tae: uhh~ (Pulling out breathing heavily)
Jm:(hugging him)
Tae:(kept his head on his cheast)

Tae half lied on the bed Jm pulled out of the kiss and was about to unbutton his shirt but got a call.

Jm:(sigh) take rest.
Tae: yes master.

Jm left.

Jk: Jimin we need to talk. (cold)

Saying that he cuts the call both best friends are fighting for a deal 1st time in there life.

Jimin finally decided to meet him at night was the meeting Jk was sitting and his secretary was standing beside him and Tae is standing beside Jm.

Jk and Jm almost got in a fight until Tae came in between. Jk thought he was just a brat who likes Jm he had a mask on that's why Jk couldn't see his face how beautiful he is.

Jm: let have a deal ......

Soon they made the deal Jk shakes hands with him and left.

Outside

Jk was standing near his car with his guards and secretary he spoke to himself  "such a basturd he is"

Jk was about to call someone when he remember he left his phone there itself.

Jk came back and from the crack of the door he saw Tae for the first time and he last all his senses looked at heavenly beauty he was smiling but got jealous as his eyes fall on Jm who was standing between his legs kissing him.

Jk left Tae immediately looked at the door.

Jm: what's wrong?
Tae: I felt someone is watching. (Dressing himself properly putting his mask on)

Jm went to check and nods as no Tae walked to the window and looked at Jk's car Jk looked right in his eyes making him scared and close the window.

Tae was in deep thought wether Jk saw him or not. He was loyal to Jm as he saved his life and wanted to serve him whole life for saving his life but today when he saw Jk he had a weird feeling in his heart.

With Jk

Jk took cold showers and lied back on his bed in his sweatpants only still thinking about the beauty he saw today.

It's been days Jk visit Jm everyday just to take a glance at Tae who never look at him neither do take his mask off.

Seeing them fight everyday Tae felt sad he was scared Jk beeing more powerful will hurt Jm someday.

One day he sneakily too Jk's number from Suga's phone and called Jk to meet. Jk was so excited he couldn't fall asleep he chose best outfit for the day.

In xyz garden

Jk was waiting in the car after few minutes Tae came and sat on the passenger seat Jk staring at him hungrily.

Tae: sir I wa-
Jk: if you wanna talk to me you have to take that mask off.
Tae:(hesitatingly took it off)

Jk gasped at the beauty and mumbled "beautiful"

Tae: sir I have a request please don't tell about this to master.
Jk:(nods smiling like and idiot)
Tae: sir why do you both keep fighting you were best friends wasn't he? And you both made deal too that day then.......I really like him I don't want to loss him in both of your fight.
Jk: are you sure you like him?
Tae: huh?  ....yes
Jk: ok you like him still can't talk to him insted you are telling me to back off? Why should I what's my benefit in that?
Tae:...(Bitting his lips) I am not telling to to backoff just...please don't fight I am not stupid know fight is not for this stupid deal but me and you don't have to I belongs to him.
Jk:(chuckling) you are smart.
Tae: I know that.
Jk: uh-huh? What else do you know?
Tae: that you saw me that day with master Jimin.
Jk: ok fine I will back off if you tell me your story.
Tae:(confused+shocked)

One of Jk's man came Tae covered his face with hat and mask as Jk rolled the window down and took the glasses of juice from him.

After that guard left and Tae took them off taking a glass from him.

Jk: did I hurt your feelings?
Tae: no....it's just I am not use to this question.
Jk: not even Jm?
Tae:(nods as no)
Jk:(proud of himself nods at Tae neutral expressions)

Tae told him everything from his training till the escape and meeting Jm. Jk cursed himself in his mind thinking why did he leave Jm alone that day.

Jk came home when one of his close teammate asked Lisa asked " you look angry sir is everything alright?"

Jk never showed any emotion on his face he himself was surprised he is showing it.

Jk: do I?
Lisa: hmm.
Jk:(rubbing his forehead) uh...no its just a small problem I will sort it out.

Saying that he left.

Jm's blood was boiling looking at the video Jk sent him of Tae with him the video was muted so he couldn't hear anything but he felt a rush of emotions anger, betrayal, possessiveness and many more.

Jm angrily came to Jk's mention with no guards he launched himself on Jk and held him collar.

Jk:(chuckling)(Held his hand and separated his hand and dressed himself properly)
Jm: HOW DARE YOU manipulate HIM YOU BASTED!
Jk: tsk tsk I am no one to manipulate him Jimin he came by himself you can ask him .....if you trust him (smirk) or maybe you don't that's why he came to me.

That's it Jm lost it and punched him hard to which Jk just chuckled.

Jk: accept the truth Jimin-ah you just saved him that's why he is with you he don't like you.
Jm:...(shocked stepped back) h....ow.... do yo...u know.
Jk:(smirk) I know many more things which you don't.
Jm: you are lieing.
Jk: ok fine I am but (wisperig in his ear) I sure he must have told you how he came there in the club's garden.

Jm remembers the time in hospital when he tried to talk to Tae and he took a promise to not ask him about his past.

Jk: you love him right? I love him more and I will snatch him from you. (Evil laugh)

Jm was scared .....scared to loss Tae he loved him from the moment he saw him he can't loss him he was about to run back to Tae and hide him from the cruel world but he was surrounded by the guards pointing guns at him.

Jm: you baster hope you burn in hell.
Jk:(smirk) you love him right let's fight for him to death who wins get him.
Jm:(punched him hard) and you would never get him.

Both started fighting all guards went back for there duty both fought they reached the garden and were fighting like some tugs as Tae reached home he looked for Jm but didn't find him anywhere he asked the co-workers and they told him he went to Jk Tae panicked and went there all he saw was an injured smirking Jk shooting already dead Jm in his stomach.

Jk went inside and Tae rushed to Jm taking his head on his lap crying hard "Jimin wake up Jimin you can't leave me Jimin"

Police was there before they could come to the Jm's body and see Tae Jk closed Tae's mouth with his palm and took him inside he has changed his cloths now.

Jm's and Jk's close team mates as well as friend total 10 people except Jk and Tae were present there everyone was crying. Jk gave a statment that they got attacked by some of the rivals and this happen.

Tae looked at Jk with pure hate as he knew the truth.

Jk knew wether Tae like Jm or not but he do need time to get over him which he gave.

At his funeral.

Jm never made it official that they were dating but everyone knew Tae was very close to him and they all felt really bad for him.

Jk:(stood beside him with umbrella)
Tae: please come back master even the sky is shedding tears for you.

Jk felt......bad seeing him crying but jealous seeing him crying for Jimin.

......

Jk was handling Jm's work and Joen's and park's made a alliance as Jk told everyone that was Jm's last wish and that is the only way Jk could stay close to Tae.

At night

Tae was standing near the balcony looking at the sky he felt someone holding his slim waist.

Tae:(looking down shivers)
Jk:(giving wet kisses on his nap)
Tae:(deep breath) wha-t are you doing?
Jk: I am sorry baby but I had no other way to get you. (Biting his neck)
Tae: aa....hh~
Jk: you are so beautiful Tae he didn't deserve you.
Tae:(pushed him back) atleast stop talking like that about a dead person I hate you from the bottom of my heart for snatching my love.
Jk: you don't love him stop lieing!
Tae:(hard slap)(teary-eyes) GET OUT OF MY ROOM!
Jk:(held his neck harshly pinned him to the wall)

Though Tae was trained but his strength was nothing in front of Jk.

Jk:(kissing him forcefully) you are only mine!

Saying that he left Tae cried a lot missing Jimin. Tae didn't talk to Jk he always gives him cod sholders and Jk could sense he is falling for him.

One day Jk kidnapped him while he was coming  from a small meeting.

In basement Tae wakes up and saw Jk sitting in front of him on the table.

Tae: w...hat the fuck? (Got up)
Jk:(threw his gun at him and walked to him)

Tae caught the gun Jk made him point the gun at his heart Tae trembled badly his eyes went wide.

Jk: kill me or be mine. It is your last chance Taehyung.

Jk left his hand Tae's hands trembled for the 1st time while holding a gun he looked at him with teary eyes after starting at each other for long long time gun fall down from Tae's hand and he fall on his knees crying hard.

Jk took him in his arms and smiled seeing Tae was all his now.

..........

Next day Tae came downstairs with no mask and everyone saw his heavenly beauty.

Lisa: you are so handsome Tae.
Tae:(smiled)
Jenni: so this is what you were hiding behind that mask from last 10 months.

They were chit chatting and were mostly teasing Tae as Jk had told  everyone how much he loved him from the very 1st day and now Tae has excepted him too.

...........

Hope you like it guys. Vote if you like this story and comment down your ideas what do you want me to write next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 453 11
kookv one shots (maybe some smut) top kook bottom tae πŸ₯ΊπŸ’• this is my first book sorry if it's not well written ❀️
3.1K 84 7
Hi! Nothing much to describe here. It's a oneshots book so there will be different stories in every chapter. Your requests are welcome! But I don'...
49K 2.2K 12
If you're going to read this book, just remember that I started it to improve my writing style.It did help me but I believe, my oneshot writing skill...