Raw Tales.

By AquaIotI

Tales of my Roblox (or other) experiences! Some short, some long. If it happened in the past, I'll just guess... More

Camper.

Roses are Red

1 0 0
By AquaIotI

2/10/24

A few days before Valentine's, I was playing fortnite. I've only been playing for a fortnight (two weeks), but I'd say I'm pretty good.

A guy that looked like Spiderman, but different, came up behind me. I thought he would try to kill me, so I turned and shot him. Before I was able to do more hits, he started dancing. So I stopped.

I joined him, using the basic emote because I'm poor.

Then I noticed the border was getting close, so I left him. I found a motorcycle and went to the fields. Where I was trying to kill someone. I was failing, miserably! My health got to, about, fifty, and I thought, "This is it..." and low and behold, I see Spiderman, coming to save the day.

Him and I started dancing again.

I hopped on the bike, and so did he. Since I never know where people want to go, I just went to the gas station.

At the station, he got off, so I took it as my cue to do so as well.

I got bored and started emoting, while waiting for him. He emoted and gave me a rose!

What happens next is a blur, but we ended up somewhere else. Where I was shot dead at the scene of the crime.

I got ninth place, not even realizing how many people were left.

I went to spectate him, but I couldn't. So, I concluded that he died, after killing my killer.

I will most likely never meet him again ☹️

--------------

Guys. I was in the default poor boy skin. That's gotta mean something...

BUD IS ZESTY!!

(I accidentally put 4 as the date for the month and I went to exit out and WP was like, "Save change wrong!" Or wtv and then I realized I messed up. I wouldn't have known bro 😭)

Surprised I had a picture... HISTORY GUYS, HISTORY!! I even thought of that before! 🫶 Love that for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.9K 73
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
19.2K 2.6K 49
කුණාටුවක් ලෙස ආ වස්සානය......... වැහි නොමැති කතරකට බට කුණාටු වර්සාව .......❤❤❤
58.8K 1.3K 21
"𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆, 𝑰 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝑰 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖"
287K 25.9K 62
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...