Stray kids reactions

By baby_stay17

Titel speaks fot itself <3 Some stray kids content because I love the boys Request are open Enjoy <33 More

request
Crying at there door / Hyung line
Crying at there door / Maknae line
Being tired / Hyung line
Tired / Hyunjin long version
Being tired / Maknae line
School / Hyung line
School / Maknae line
sleepy / Chan One shot
Cuddling / Felix one shot
Seungmin / painting one shot
first kiss / hyung line
first kiss / maknae line
sleeping on there lap / Hyung line
Sleeping on there lap / Maknae line
Sick / Hyung line
Sick / Maknae line
Cooking together Hyung line
Christmas Special // Hyung line
Cooking Together// Maknae Line

Dates // will you be my valentine

380 7 0
By baby_stay17

POV: it's Valentine's Day and you decided to spent the day.
When you just want to read the date part you can skip the first paragraph

Chan

• Chan was the typical one or should you say the dream when it came to Valentine's dates
• Already two weeks ahead of Valentine's Day, he was standing in your doorway with a bouquet with the most wonderful wildflowers you could imagine. Amongst others flowers like tulips, scorpion grasses, and Lilly of the Valleys with a box of chocolate and a little love letter he scribbled hearts and flowers next to his flawless handwriting
• it was heart-warming. When you ask him if you should plan something for the 14th, he tells you not to. He wanted to surprise you, and all you should do was wear something you felt beautiful and comfortable in.

• the next two weeks, you spend your evenings trying on cute outfits for your upcoming Valentine's date. You could say by now you tried every piece in your closet just to find out that nothing was perfect for the upcoming date. It was ineffable what was bothering you, but something was not right. So on the 13th, you went out shopping with your best friend. The whole time you felt like electricity was running through your veins, you were stuck for days in the state of eudaemonia from being in love with Chan.
• You tried on dresses with your best friend in every shop until you found the perfect one that fit you. It looked wonderful and made you feel like a princess. You also bought a little bouquet for Chan and vinyl of his favourite artist
• The night you spent writing a love letter to Chan and decorating it with the cutest stickers you were able to find, some people would call it kitschy, but you loved it. At the same time, you cluttered your room with scrunched-up papers you labelled as 'failures'

• On Valentine's Day, you were ready to leave an hour early just to make sure. You got ready with your best friend, but she already left to meet up with her boyfriend. Now you were running the room up and down waiting for the doorbell to ring.
When the long-awaited sound reached your ears, you nearly sprinted to the front door, quickly fixed your hair, and opened it to reveal your ethereal boyfriend. He wore simple black dress pants with sneakers, as well as a white buttoned shirt, leaving two buttons open to show off his perfectly chosen necklaces that matched the silver rings on his hands that held a bouquet, some chocolate, and a small wooden box, his face looked super fluffy and his eyes. You could get lost in those eyes every minute and the smile on his lips. His lips were to die for. Just from looking at him, he rooted your breath and all your words. Chan had you sitting on cloud nine.
• "You look gorgeous, Chan." Slipped it over your lips before you could stop yourself from rambling. "Says the most beautiful woman that looked like she escaped one of my dreams." He smiled. You took the flowers out of his hands before giving him the biggest hug You could muster. For a quick second, you went on your tippy toes to give him a loving kiss.
• "Wait." You said and rushed to the living room to get Chan his presents. You hid the flowers and vinyl behind your back. The letter you clamped into the bouquet the way that its edge peeked out of in between all the colours. "And this.." you brought the two items in front of you and held them out for him to grab them., "is for you.". You smiled widely and looked at his reaction. His eyes widened when he read the cover of the vinyl. "Thank you darling." He bent down and kissed you on your cheek.
• "Ready to leave?" He asked. You responded with a little 'ah' and grabbed your heels, but when you were pulling them on you nearly stumbled when it wasn't for Chan who quickly wrapped his arm around your waist to steady you. His small chuckle sends shivers down your spine. You grabbed your coat and turned around. "Ready to leave."
• In the car, Chan played an old playlist you two created together some time ago while laughing and singing together. The songs had a nostalgic taste to them and made you feel carefree
• He took you out to a fancy restaurant in the city where you both laughed and talked for hours until you needed to leave and discussed the bill until he gave up and agreed to split it
• Back in the car, he pulled two tickets out of a little cupboard and handed them to you. 'Special showcase of Titanic' was written on the two cinema tickets. "I love that film." You smiled widely at him. He quickly had a look at you and grinned, "I know.". It warmed your heart that he chose to take you to one of your favourite movies even though you already watched it with him a million times.
• "But my makeup, I'll definitely need to cry." You looked at your not waterproof mascara and your rose-coloured eyeshadow throughout the little mirror. Chan grabbed into the little cupboard again and pulled out a new flask of your favourite makeup remover with cotton pads. You looked at him in awe and fought the little tears at the brim of your eyes, that man really thought about everything. "You really know me the best."

Minho

• Minho wasn't the biggest fan of Valentine's Day. For him there were more important events and dates, he would rather worship you on World Women's Day than on Valentine's Day that gets promoted with minor angels in nappies with heart-shaped arrows. Also, red wasn't his favourite colour, and now everything was red in every store. But he knew that you liked and celebrated Valentine's Day, so he simply told you that on the fourteenth he would pick you up around 4 pm.

• excited you waited the whole day unsure about what to wear up until you found the dress you wore on your first date with Minho. You weren't sure if he would be able to remember it at all, but still decided to put it all on one card and paired it with some cute heels you knew Minho liked.
• When the doorbell rang, you grabbed your jacket and your little bag. Minho stood in your doorway, perfectly styled as always, grinning as he looked at your outfit. Your cheeks heated up, and suddenly you felt a bit shy. "Hey." You fumbled with your fingers and bit the inside of your cheek. Hopefully, he would remember. Minho leaned down and pulled you into a hug by your waist. You wrapped your arms around his neck. "I surely remember that dress." He whispered and pulled back to kiss you on the lips. "You look wonderful, babe." He said while letting go of you. "Thanks."
• "What are we going to do?" You asked inside the car. "Let me surprise you." He answered and smiled. Minho knew you wanted to check out one of those jewellery shops where you're able to create your own stuff by picking out all the charms, pearls, closures, colours, and so on. With that in mind, he booked an appointment in one of those shops. When you first saw the shop from the outside, you weren't sure what would be waiting for you, but when you went inside and saw all the different things inside, you turned around to Minho. "We're going to make each other jewellery?!" You whisper yelled. Minho grinned and replied, "Bracelets, to be correct." He knew that you preferred bracelets to necklaces.
• You pulled him down by his arm and gave me a quick kiss on his cheek until the employee came. "Hello, my name is Liane, and I'm going to guide you throughout the process of creating each other bracelets."
• Liane explained to both of you what pearls you could pick and how you should sort them. She also showed you how to connect the little metal rings and that if you needed help she would be there. Minho and you decided to not look at each other's stuff until the bracelets were ready.
• You walked around the store with a little wicker basket in one hand. You wanted to go for something simple but star-themed with different shades of blue, white silver, and cream. With little spoons in each bowl of pearls, you added the beads into your basket, and somehow it reminded you of cereal in a bowl. When you stood next to Minho, you wanted to hush a little sneak peek at his basket, but he was quick to pull his basket away.
• With all your collected beads and charms you started adding bigger light blue and white pears, small ones, clear ones, little white ones with stars on them, silver stars, a cream stars, and a heart and in the middle, you added a cloverleaf. Satisfied, you looked at the end product with silver metal closing and a silver star dangling from its end. Minho was looking at you from the other side of the room. "Done?" he asked, and you nodded.
• "Okay, close your eyes." You did as he told and held out your wrist for him to attach the bracelet. You could feel the cold pearls rolling over your skin. "Open."
• You opened your eyes and looked at different shades of pink and white. The style was similar to the one you did, but he worked with more metal stars that only showed the outline of a star than you did. In the middle was a big rose bow charm and on each side, there were star and swirl charms that were smaller and hugged a Lilly of the Valley charm on each side, your favourite flowers. The closure was two stars, similar to yours. "I love it. Lilly of the Valley is my favourite." You smiled and hugged him. "I know.". "Now your turn." Minho closed his eyes and waited until you finished putting on the bracelet. He opened his eyes and looked at it. "I really like it." You both thanked the employee and walked back to the car.
• "If got something matching for you." He grabbed behind his seed and pulled out a bouquet of Lilly of the Valley, as well as a little box from the same store. You placed the flowers on your lap and opened the bow on the box. In it was a set of earrings that matched the bracelet he made for you. "when did.". He interrupted you. "I was already there last week to test it, didn't want to take you somewhere and later be disappointed, so I decided that a matching set would be great." "It is." You leaned over to him and kissed his cheek.
• The next stop was Minhos and yours favourite bar with the biggest dance floor that allowed you to dance the tango, waltz, chachacha, samba, disco fox, boogie, west coast swing, and so on for the whole night. You stayed as long as you could until your feet started to ache and Minho decided to carry you to the car and into the house. He put you on the couch and took off your heels. Then he massaged your arching feet.

Changbin

• Changbin wasn't the typical person when it came to celebrating Valentine's Day or planning any date at all. It all started when he asked you to be his valentine while having a tickle fight and clasping you in his arms, but of course, you said yes and agreed, not sure what to expect this time.

• On Valentine's Day itself, he texted you around 2pm that he would pick you up in an hour. Also, that you should wear something that isn't too extravagant in the favour of your clothes and something you would be absolutely fine to moving in. In case, you decided to go with some simple dress pants and a jumper.
• An hour and a half later, your doorbell rang and a panting Changbin stood in front of you. His cheeks were red, his chest lifting fast, but that significant smirk was still on his lips. "Hey." You greeted him and pulled him into a hug. His body was super warm and felt like a sauna. "Hey." He mumbled into your hair, tickling your nape. "Wait, let me get the pre.." before you were able to finish your sentence, he grabbed your hand and pulled you outside. "I would love that, but I promise we have time for that later because now we need to leave." You were barely able to close the door while he was pulling you by your arm to his car.
• "Where are we even going?" You asked laughingly while buckling up. Your boyfriend turned his head around, his cheeks bright red, which caused you to laugh, you couldn't imagine in what rush he was in earlier, but it didn't surprise him. "An escape room." "An escape room?" You laughed. "Yes, a pirate-themed one to be correct."
• When you arrived, they pleased both of you to go and watch an introduction video to the start, after that you two went into a dark room with parse light. On the walls were different kinds of fake plants, and there was this sound of birds chirping over the speakers. "So we're shipwrecked and on a lonely island, what are we going to do first?" You asked Changbin. "I would simply swim back." He shrugged his shoulders. "Of course you would." You shake your head. With that, you went up searching for a hint and found a puzzle that was connected to a Globus that was lying around.
• After the two of you solved the first mystery. Now there was this light shining on the ceiling, but something looked off. Changbin lifted you up with his hands on your waist while you tried to open a box that was connected to the ceiling, but you needed a code. Soon after 4 tries of guessing with Changbin and one announcement of the game rulers later, you decided to go and figure out the combination. Changbin had other plans, he placed you on his shoulders, that way you could on to his head for support and began searching. Every time he found a number, he walked back to the box and let you lock it in. When the box opened and revealed a small plastic sieve, Changbin let you down and looked firstly at the sieve and then at you. "Yeah, you're going to do that."
• Half an hour later and multiple sandpits later, you still complained about sand in your pants and found yourself and Changbin in another room that looked like a cave. Changbin pushed a random button on the wall and a little tunnel in the floor opened, as well as a box of roller boards. Each of you grabbed a roller board and Changbin sent you in first, reasoning it with the argument that he would protect you from behind. You needed to climb into the small tunnel first. Then you placed the roller board down and laid flat on it. It was a small tunnel, you weren't even able to sit up. "Changbin I'm not sure if you fit in this." You shouted back. "It's too late."
• You looked back and saw Changbin lying on his roller board right behind you. You started to give the board some momentum with your hands, slowly rolling in the middle of plants, flowers, and skulls. Everything was fine until something grabbed your ankle. A piercing scream left your lips and Changbins laughed filled the small space. "I hate you, you know that, right?" You sighed, but needed to grin yourself. The tunnel took a turn, and you were ready to go out when you noticed that Changbin was not right behind you any more. "Changbin?" "I'm stuck." He sighed, causing you to laugh, of course he was. "Stop laughing and help me." He complained.
• Without a roller board. You crawled back into the tunnel but stopped when you saw Changbin squeezed in between fake plants and a skull right above his shoulder. You needed to admit that you would be cramming that exact view in your head for the next weeks, and you hoped that you would never forget it. "Stop laughing Y/N." He nagged. "Alright, alright, I'm sorry."
• You grabbed one of his hands and tried to pull him towards you. "You need to bring your shoulders to your chest." You said, and he did as you told until his back hit the ceiling, and you were having another laugh flash. He looked at you reproachfully and waited for you to pull him again. This time his roller board was slightly moving until he wiggled with his bum and started speeding towards you. You slightly screamed, but he stopped right in front of you. "Romantic and thank you." He gave you a quick kiss and waited for you to crawl backward.
• "I should have filmed you in that tunnel." You laughed in the car. "Definitely not, Then I should have filmed you sifting the sand for marbles." He laughed. "I still have sand in my pants." You whined. "What are we doing now?" "Driving karts"
• Later that night at home, you went to change and Changbin followed you into your room. "Just admit it, I'm better at driving karts." You said, referring to the multiple times you won against your boyfriend. "At least I wasn't the one driving into a mountain of stacked wheels like I was going bowling." You huffed. "Still, I was faster, even while going bowling."
• You grabbed your pjs and started to change when you noticed the big spot of blues and purples that were decorating your thigh. "Changbin." You whined and turned around. He looked at you questioning and scanned your body until he reached your thigh and started to laugh. "And that's why we don't crash into things with our kart." He said and picked you up into his arms.
• He carried you down to the couch where you spent the rest of your night, watching moves while Changbin was kissing your colourful leg occasionally but also needed to hide his grin every time

Hyunjin

• you were kind of surprised when Hyunjin seemed to be pretty scared or unsure or stressed about Valentine's Day this year. Eventually, it was a mixture of all the above, you couldn't really put your finger on what was wrong. But when he asked you to be his Valentine two weeks ago, he seemed a bit shaky with the flowers and self-drawn ticket for an art gallery in his hands. He asked you multiple times if you even liked the concept of going to an art gallery with him, which didn't make sense because you shared his passion for art with him. Even when you didn't know as much as he did. You always loved to visit art galleries with him and exchange facts about your favourite painters, not to mention your boyfriend. You tried to not make out everything about this exact moment, but still, you were curious.

• Hyunjin told you that you two needed to wake up early on the 14th, so he spent the night at your place. You woke up to birds chirping outside and Hyunjin his alarm that played First Love from Mitski two whole times until he woke up. Your outfits were laid out onto a shelf after you two picked out matching fits in red and white. It didn't take you long to slip into the white lace dress or place a red bow in your hair, but with your makeup up, you wanted to take the correct amount of time to make it flawless.
• After a while, Hyunjin joined you, hugging you from behind as you applied a light pink to your cheeks. He looked charming and elegant in his red satin button-up shirt he paired with white dress pants. He looked at you over your shoulder while you did your makeup, but you still noticed that certain kind of restlessness that he seemed to radiant.
• When you were done, you spun around in his arms and kissed him. "Look now you're wearing the same lipstick as me." You laughed and looked at the barely noticeable red tint that was now lingering on his lips. "You could have just asked me to wear some too, wouldn't have said no, princess." And with that, he kissed your cheek again.
• Downstairs you slipped into your red ballerinas, grabbed a coat and your bag. Hyunjin in the meantime, was holding open the door for you like the prince he is. The facility rolled over you when you stepped outside and noticed the quite warm weather for February. The sun was shining and there was nearly any wind, which would also mean that your hair would stay the way they were. Today would be a good day.
• You both walked towards your favourite café, hands intertwined and shoulders brushing occasionally. The café was busier than usual, which was normal for Valentine's Day. Still, it looked pretty as always. The white interior matched the wooden walls and golden lights that filled the room and came from the fairy lights that dangled from the ceiling. All the potted plants, ivy and other climbing and hanging plants brought everything together. On the tables stood small vases with flowers and some laid magazines. You could sit here for hours sketching and staring around. You both went towards your usual table right next to one of the big windows and were surrounded by plants.
• Hyunjin ordered a coffee and some freshly made pancakes with berries and scrambled eggs. You, on the other hand, went with a machine latte macchiato, a croissant with fresh strawberries, and a small fruit salad. When the waiter went back, you had a closer look at Hyunjin. In this perfect lightning, he looked like liquid honey. You could swear that someone on this planet or another one was missing a prince.
• when your food and drinks arrived, you talked over random stuff and upcoming events like your best friend's wedding you got invited to with Hyunjin. At the same time, his restlessness seemed to increase over time. When you were done eating and rhapsodizing about your croissant, you finally asked him.
• "You okay? You some to be some kind of restless throughout the whole morning. If you're not feeling great, we can always leave, and I wouldn't be mad," Hyunjin swallowed hard and looked at the piece of pancake on his fork. "No, everything's alright, I'm just." He stopped and seemed to think about what to say. "Nervous because I'm excited to spend my day with you." There was this tough smile on his lips, you were able to tell that he was lying. You simply nodded and accepted it for now.
• After your breakfast, which Hyunjin insisted on paying for and another croissant on the way because you could swear these are the best croissants, you both were on your way to your favourite art gallery that was down the street. It was a small house that malfunctioned into an art gallery. It was a small half-timbered house with a wonderful growing garden. Inside all the walls in every room were painted white, in the middle there were sometimes small benches you could sit on. Normally the galleries would change every month or even every two weeks, that way you were able to come here often with your boyfriend.
• When you entered the hallway, you were greeted by the Garam. She was the owner of the art gallery and within seconds you got stuck in a conversation with her, however when you turned around to look for Hyunjin he wasn't there any more. "Where did Hyun." but Garam interrupted you when she turned you around and blindfolded you with her hand while guiding you somewhere? "Garam that's not funny." You mumbled. Then she stopped and held you in place. She took away her hands and Hyunjin was standing in the middle of familiar paintings and a crowd of people whom you knew a lot.
• He stood on the bench and cleared his throat. "First and formal, I want to thank all the people who supported me, but especially Y/N my biggest supporter. Biggest inspiration and muse. I love you, princess." You could see how his hands were shaky, and his voice wasn't steady as well. The moment he stepped down and all the people added applause, you ran into arms. He pulled you tight while tears ran down your cheeks.
• In the gallery were endless paintings of flowers and bouquets you remembered receiving, multiple places where you went on dates with Hyunjin, silhouettes that showed you dancing in the living room, painting yourself, or silly things like picking flowers, just standing somewhere or playing the piano. It really took your journey and the whole two weeks to figure out what he was hiding and planning, but now you were speechless.

——————————————————————-
First and formal I want to apologise for not updating like I said. Sadly someone past away from my family around Christmas and I lost the motivation to write or update with that person. It really took some time to come back and fall in love with the art of writing and words again. Throughout that time i felt disconnected from words, never being able to express what I was thinking of but right now I think that I got to catch myself again. It feels like I have even more to say now than I did before (the second Christmas one is nearly ready, as well as the other valentines one and the cooking one, not to forget about my current oneshot im working one ;)).

But enough about me. Do any of you celebrate Valentine's Day? I actually use it to gift all my single friends. This year i bought pink and yellow tulips for everyone and baked a strawberry roll cake. Sadly I didn't had the time to write letters.
This year I also received a poetry one of my best friends write for me and someone confessed to me but sadly I don't like him.
Anyways, I feel like I'm better at gifting people than receiving gifts.

Hope all of you have a nice day and until the next time

It's the 23th and I already thought I uploaded this around a week ago 🥲🤦🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 398 93
A แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด แดา“ แดส ส™สŸแดœส€ส™s แด€ษดแด… ษชแดแด€ษขษชษดแด‡s า“ส€แดแด Tแดœแดส™สŸส€. โ˜†โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜† ยฉ chaninfused
105K 1.5K 52
Oneshots of the group Stray Kids getting in trouble Requests are welcome
933K 15.1K 92
stray kids scenarios and imagines ! *stray kids ships are now included!*
83.5K 740 20
Fem reader for all stories TW: Some scenarios contain SH and harassment. Just some fluff and angst stray kids imagines. I know a lot of people do t...