STRANGER ARE DANGER [ COMPLET...

By ShuKurenai918

New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings. More

NEW BOOK!!!
STRANGER ARE DANGER Part - 1
STRANGER ARE DANGER Part - 2
STRANGER ARE DANGER Part - 3
STRANGER ARE DANGER Part - 4
STRANGER ARE DANGER Part - 5
STRANGER ARE DANGER Part - 6
STRANGER ARE DANGER Part - 7
STRANGER ARE DANGER Part - 9
STRANGER ARE DANGER Part - 10 ( Semi-final )
STRANGER ARE DANGER Part - 11 ( Final )

STRANGER ARE DANGER Part - 8

148 15 33
By ShuKurenai918

Let's start it...

~After 2 Weeks~

In those days Shu booked a apartment for you to stay for some days and right now he is holding you from your waist tightly giving you full support who stand up from the wheelchair.

Shu : You are doing so good Y/n.

He said while smiling widely.

Y/n : All thanks to you Mr.Kurenai. 

You take your first step slowly.

Y/n : Mr.Kurenai...did you see ? I take my first step!!!

He pecked your cheek.

Shu : Few more days then you'll start walking again.

Y/n : And what we will do when I'll start walking ?

He chuckled and rested his chin on your shoulder.

Shu : We will go on multiple dates, we will also dance together, we will go for shopping, we will cook together and we will go to our new home where there will be no one to disturb us.

~5 Months Later~

In those months you and Shu got shifted into a new house near by a forest where no one lives except you two and you both also got married months ago...right now you are preparing bed to sleep angrily because he promised you to take you out on a date but he got too late today.

Shu : M-Mrs.Kurenai...

You looked at him angrily.

Y/n : WHAT ?

Shu : L-Let's go out on a date...

You scoffed angrily and continue to prepare the bed. 

Shu: I'll take a day off tomorrow for my Mrs.Kurenai.

You immediately turned around to face him with sparkling eyes.

Y/n : Really ?

He nodded with a smile.

Shu : Yes really...

He take steps closer towards you and pulled you into a deep kiss while slowly making his way to the bed still kissing you passionately then he pushed you down on the bed...he lean down and placed some kisses on your revealing thighs and he removed his shirt and unbuckled his pants while staring at you insanely making you blushed hard then he also removed your skirt leaving your lower body in your shorts.

Shu : Don't be shy Mrs.Kurenai...it's not our first time.

He lean closer to your face and attack on your neck already started sucking there hardly.

Y/n : D-Don't make me unconscious this time.

Shu : I am not a human Mrs.Kurenai.

He removed your top leaving your upper body only in your bra.

Y/n : But I am a human Mr.Kurenai so, please be gentle with me this time.

You slide your hands on his back who is busy in decorating your neck with his love bites.

Shu : Are you happy now Mrs.Kurenai ?

Y/n : A-A lot M-Mr.Kurenai~

You moaned softly.

Y/n : I love you my Mr.Kurenai...

Shu : Love you too my Mrs.Kurenai.

He pecked your forehead.

Shu : Let's do something unholy~

He seductively ran his fingers on your naked body making you moaning under him.

~After 50 Years~

Now you turned into 75 years old and Shu removed all the mirrors from the house which always makes you cry as you got old but Shu is still young like before and nothing hurts you more than anything when people thinks that Shu is your grandson and judged you a lot which hurts you and makes you cry.

Shu : Look I brought medicines for your knees pain.

He entered inside the living room with a smile and pecked your forehead making you smile.

Y/n : Thanks Mr.Kurenai...

Shu : Did my beautiful wife got ready for me ?

You slowly nodded with a heavy heart.

Shu : Still so prettiest my Mrs.Kurenai is.

You smile shyly and he placed some kisses on your face.

Shu : Are you hungry ?

You nodded.

Shu : Okay...wait here...I will cook---

Y/n : Dinner is already ready...

Shu : Why did you cook ? I would have cooked it for us.

Y/n : Because I want to cook for my husband.

You slowly stood up from the sofa with the support of a stick.

Shu : Don't do any work...your health isn't good.

You looked away.

Y/n : Fine...I will not do any work from tomorrow.

He cupped your cheeks.

Shu : Promise me first...

Y/n : I promised...

He smiled and walked towards the kitchen and soon painful tears fall out from his eyes cause a fear that every coming days are snatching you away from him.

~After Sometimes~

After eating you stand in a balcony with the help of stick and staring at the sky while tears were continuously falling from your eyes, your hands are trembling and due to taking multiple stress and fatigue your hands used to shake a lot and a painful sob escaped from your mouth when you felt someone backhugged you.

Y/n : Mr.Kurenai...

You couldn't able to control your emotions and started crying loudly.

Shu : I love you Mrs.Kurenai...

You turned around to face him and hugged him tightly while crying your heart out. 

~5 Years Later~

Now you turned into 80 years old and struggling for breathe...you are lying on a bed with a oxygen mask covered your mouth while Shu is sitting on bed in front of you with tearful eyes.

Y/n : T-Thank you for m-making my life b-beautiful Mr.Kurenai.

Tears fall out from his eyes.

Shu : Don't think negative...nothing will happen to you!!!

You held his hand and slowly bring it near your lips placing a kiss on his hand.

Y/n : M-Mr.Kurenai...I will b-beg to god to g-gave me birth a-again for you...p-please wait for m-me.

Shu shook his head as he already decide to end his life with you.

Y/n : Y-Your life is too l-long Mr.Kurenai and I am s-sure god will again give me b-birth at least o-once.

Shu burst into tears getting unbearable pain just by the thought of his life without you.

Y/n : W-Will you wait f-for me Mr.Kurenai ?

He nodded with painful teary eyes because now he can't even end his life.

Y/n : I am s-sleepy...

You smiled weakly and closed your eyes.

Shu mind : It hurts more than I thought.

He started kissing your face while crying silently.

~At Night~

In a graveyard the present animals ran away from there as Shu's dangerous crying screams are too horrible for them and the thunderstorms in the sky with heavy rain making it even more scary for them.

Shu : MRS.KURENAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

He screamed insanely.

Shu : WHY DID YOU STOPPED ME ? I WAS READY TO DIE WITH YOU!!!

He layed down on your wet grave.

Shu : I don't want to feel this pain but I'll bear everything for you!!! 

He spent his whole night in the graveyard while crying his heart out and left from there in the morning.

~After 70 Years~

Shu left Japan and come to America as there are so many memories of you which always hurts him and as a immortal vampire he saw many old generations died and the new generations comes but he only wanted to see you and still living just for you.

Shu : How much ?

Counter lady : 1000 dollars sir...

Shu take out his wallet and gave her the money.

Counter lady : Thanks for coming here sir.

Shu nodded and walked out of the store and once he come out a baby frog jumped on his shoe who shakes his feet a little making the baby frog landed on the ground but again the baby frog jumped on his shoe because of which the baby frog got stuck in his shoelaces.

Shu : Oh god...

He bent down and as soon as he touched the baby frog he got freeze on the spot and tears come out from his eyes.

Shu : Nooo!!! Nooo!!! This can't be true!!!

He slowly rubbed his index finger on the baby frog's body.

Shu : M-Mrs.Kurenai...

He gently hold the baby frog and immediately left from there.

~At Home~

After 70 years he smiled happily and put the baby frog on the table who started jumping here and there.

Shu : Mrs.Kurenai...I promise I will protect you from the things which will hurts you.

He took the baby frog on his hand who stopped jumping and stare at Shu.

~50 Years Later~

Shu's life again got hard and he again get alone when the baby frog died and years ago he shifted to Australia.

Old lady : Shu!!! Something is wrong with Lily!!!

Shu is now working as a Veterinarian from home and staying in a rent with a family.

Shu : I guess she is about to give birth.

He immediately picked Lily in his arms.

Shu : Let's take her in the garden.

The old lady nodded and they left hurriedly and come in the garden.

~After 20 Minutes~

The dog named Lily gave birth to six puppies and now Shu is cleaning the puppies with wet towel and as soon as he hold the fourth puppy his eyes filled with tears and he quickly hugged the puppy softly.

Old lady : What are you doing Shu ? You'll get infected by the puppy.

Shu : I want this puppy...I will give you as much money as you want but please I want this puppy.

Old lady : Ummm...okay...you can take this puppy but in return I want nothing cause you already did a lot of things for my family.

She smiled softly seeing the puppy sleeping peacefully in Shu's arms.

~After 1 Week~

Shu is laughing when the puppy is licking his face continuously, he lift the puppy in air who barked loudly...this little happiness is so huge for Shu because he felt that happiness after so many years.

Shu : Sleep Mrs.Kurenai...

He hugged the puppy softly and put the milk bottle in the puppy's mouth who started sucking the milk from the bottle as it is still a baby and it's almost 3 am but Shu isn't frustrated for disturbing his sleep as he can do anything for his Mrs.Kurenai and when the puppy fell asleep Shu started admiring it with love filled eyes.

~After 80 Years~

After the death of the puppy Shu shifted to France and right now he stopped the horse by rubbing its back then he come down from the horse back and joined his forehead with the horse face while rubbing the horse gently.

Shu : It's the time Mrs.Kurenai...

He started crying against the horse face and kissed its forehead who seems like thanking Shu for giving it freedom from a zoo's cruel people but now the tears also come out from the horse eyes seeing Shu like this.

Shu : I love you so much Mrs.Kurenai...promised me that you will again come in my life.

~100 Years Later~

After that horse died Shu's life was full of sorrow and just with this pain he spent 100 years more and again he come back to Japan and now he opened his own cafe shop and started working there that's when two teenage kids entered inside his cafe.

Free : Like our date place ?

Christina nodded with a smile.

Christina : But Free we don't have money.

Free : Don't worry about the money...my mom has given me money.

Christina : Wow! Really ?

Free nodded and they both come towards Shu.

Free : Uncle...

Shu looked at them and smiled a little.

Shu : Yes kids ?

Free : We want delicious coffee.

Shu : And may I know why do you want delicious coffee ?

Free : I have taken my girlfriend here on a date.

Shu chuckled and patted their heads.

Shu : But do you have money kids ?

Free : Yes...I have...

He took out money and gave it to Shu.

Shu : Okay then I'll give you very delicious coffee with some cookies...go and sit there.

He point at a empty table near by a huge glass window...Free and Christina got excited and ran towards the empty table.

Shu : Lucky kids...

~After 16 Years~

Shu : Thank you for helping me.

Free : What are you saying brother ? Don't say that.

Free and Christina started calling Shu brother once they grow up because they feel awkward calling such a young looking guy uncle.

Christina : Go to your wife brother.

Shu nodded with teary eyes.

Shu mind : I can't believe you have taken birth again as a human...you complete your promise Mrs.Kurenai.

He can't express his happiness when he saw you in a mall with your mother so, he told Free to get all of your informations and Free found out about your college life and address that's why Shu go there as a professor and before shifting next to your apartment he gives his cafe shop to Free and Christina.

~End of Flashback~
~Present Time~

Shu is staring at you who is sleeping peacefully in his arms.

Shu mind : I wish I could see your childhood too but I was too late this time.

THE END!!!

I hope you like it
Thanks for reading ☺️
Love you sugars ❤️

Got emotional huh 🥺 ?

Now laugh 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 32 25
You'd think life would be easy. It would be okay. As easy as picking flowers. Well, it's not. Life is hard. It is unexpected. As unexpected as erupt...
89 0 10
sometimes miracle happens, but at what cost what happens when wishes actually do come true..
173K 10.5K 26
WARNING | MATURE CONTENT Each of us has hidden burdens behind our masks (MPREG MEWGULF STORY)
Run By FraeuleinM

Fanfiction

1.7K 212 18
Life was not how they imagined it. But if one door closes, another will open and you can find unexpected things... or people behind that door.