𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐋�...

By YoongiExpiredMilk

·₊꒰➳ In which Min Yoongi a rare dominant omega who have a lot of struggles in life unexpectedly meet Jung Ho... More

I:ntro
(𝟷) 𝒜𝒹ℴ𝓇ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊
(𝟸) 𝒮𝓌ℯℯ𝓉 𝒞𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇ℯ
(𝟹) 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓃ℯ𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅
(𝟺) 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝒷ℴ𝓎 𝒜𝓁𝓅𝒽𝒶
(𝟻) 𝒞ℴ𝓃𝓋ℯ𝓃𝒾ℯ𝓃𝓉 𝒮𝓉ℴ𝓇ℯ
(𝟼) 𝒟𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓎 ℐ𝓈𝓈𝓊ℯ𝓈
(𝟾) ℳ𝒾𝓈𝓊𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃ℊ
(𝟿) ℋℴ𝒸𝓀ℯ𝓎 𝒢𝒶𝓂ℯ १.१
(𝟷𝟶) ℋℴ𝒸𝓀ℯ𝓎 𝒢𝒶𝓂ℯ १.२
(𝟷𝟷) 𝒞ℯ𝓁ℯ𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
(𝟷𝟸) 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓁𝒾ℴ𝓃𝓈
(𝟷𝟹) ℒ𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝒩𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉 𝒯𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃ℊ

(𝟽) ℋ𝒾𝓈 𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓃𝒹

57 6 1
By YoongiExpiredMilk

Yoongi P.O.V

It's Friday already and here I am sitting on my seat as I keep texting Hoseok for our research presentation.

Don't tell me that he is not gonna show up today? Today is the presentation. How am I supposed to explain what happened to him? To us?

I gulped hardly as I notice that I speak with many text but he did not even seen it or even reply on it.

This jerk ass alpha is really a pain in the ass. On the other day he is a sweet one and now he is suddenly cold and not replying to me. Ahhh why am I even partner with him in the first place!?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I see the Teacher arrived with the papers on his hand. He tapped his hand on the table making each students give their attention to him.

"Let's start the presentation, shall we?" The teacher smile as some students groans and I just stay quiet.

I am still nervous on why Hoseok is not showing up. I look at Seokjin who's sitting on the front and taking some notes for his presentation as well.

They will be partner up by Jungkook and I know they will get a high grades. After all they are smart. They are alpha's. They are elites. They are above.

I try to call out to him and ask where his friend at but then Namjoon came to the picture and go towards him. It seems like they are having a conversation.

I frowned as I sighed in dissapointment and then suddenly I look away when I see Namjoon and Seokjin look back to me.

I look down as I pretend to arrange my research papers.

Namjoon approached me as I felt his presence closer to me. I look up and see him smiling.

"Hoseok is not here yet?" He asked me as I clear my throat and nodded.

"Yes. He is not here. I don't even know if he is gonna come today." I bite my bottom lips as I look at the research papers annoyed.

"I heared that he is not coming today I guess. You wanna partner up with me? Jimin is not here too." He offered to me as I frowned and think for a bit.

"But.. what about Hoseok and Jimin? Doesn't it seems not fair for them? I mean Hoseok work hard on submitting his part to my devices." I explained as I am still hesitating.

"Oh.. uhm.. I see." Namjoon just sighed and he rubbed his forehead in awkwardness and just leave me and go to his seat.

I sighed and soon the teachers starts to call out our names.

It took at least 30 minutes before my name and Hoseok name was call out. I stood up with the research papers on my hands. I held it tight close to my chest as I gulped and walk in front.

Seokjin whisper to me "you can do it" as he smiled at me genuinely and wink at me. I blush a bit as I chuckled.

"So... Mr. Min? Where's your partner?" The teacher asked me as he look at me with a serious look. His finger was on his chin as he waited for my answer.

"Uhm.. uh.. sir unfortunately Mr. Jung will not be here today cause of under important circumstances. So instead I will just report on my own yet Hoseok help me with the research so he still have a participation here." I smiled in front of the whole students who was just in awe and some are gossiping.

I look around the classroom as I noticed Seokjin raising his thumbs up and Namjoon who's just glaring at me plainly.

Then I also see Jungkook who's teasing another student and doesn't seem to mind my business and I look to the left side and see Jimin just laying his head on the table. Probably sleeping again.

"Okay then. Proceed with your reports." The teacher nodded his head as he go to the back of the class so that he can observed my reporting completely.

"So about our report. It's about the world war 1." I stated and soon proceed on doing my speech continuesly.

I was nervous but thanks to the papers I can somehow manage to control the reporting and successfully finish it.

"Well done Mr. Min, you may go back o your seat." The teacher clap his hands as the other students did the same. I then submit the papers to him and he accepted it and place it on the table.

Then soon other reporters starts their presentation including Namjoon and Jimin who got 95 score out 100 and Seokjin/Jungkook who got 98 score out of 100.

I was hoping and smiling that maybe I can be on the line of the 90 score. I closed my eyes as I pray that the teacher will give me a good score.

"Mr. Min and Mr. Jung research presentation will be... 89 score out of 100." The teacher exclaimed making me open my eyes and my smile faded.

I look down in dissapointment as I gulped again. I hate this feeling of failure. Why I can't even have 90 points? It's just a one point!

Some students gossip again and then I see Namjoon and Jungkook laughing quietly.

While Seokjin just look at me for a second and look away. I start to feel tears forming in my eyes so I stood up and walk away on that scene.

The teacher try calling me out but I just ignore it and go on the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and suddenly my tears are flowing down my cheeks uncontrollably.

I sniffed silently as I wipe my tears who was dropping non-stop. That was so humiliating.

That one point can at least save my life. It can save my grades... I hate this life..I hate this school. I hate this alpha's who's good for nothing and yet they always received the best!

This world is so unfair.

"Yoongi? Are you okay?" A voice that interrupt my thoughts and I look at him.

-

Jimin P.O.V

I was shocked at the outcome of the scores. It was truly unfair I admit that but this teacher is so biased.

Immediately I look at Yoongi who is sitting uncomfortable on his seat on the right side. He was clenching his hands together as if praying.

Then I heared that he got a 89 score out of 100 and yet me and my friends have the highest score out of all the students.

I noticed the dissapointment on his face and then he stood up and leave the classroom. The teachers try calling out his name but he ignored it.

I clear my throat as I said to the teacher.

"You shouldn't be that biased.. you look like a dog if you keep being like that." I rolled my eyes and suddenly all the students gasped making Seokjin glare at me and so is Namjoon and Jungkook who stop laughing.

I walk out the room and stretch my hands and yawn. I remember that probably Yoongi is inside the bathroom right now.

Then I walk inside and see him crying over the sink silently. His eyes are closed. He was sniffing and trying his best to control his emotions.

I hesitated to speak but I just did.

"Yoongi? Are you okay?" I asked worried and try to approach him.

He look up to me. His eyes are red from crying as he wipe his tears immediately hiding it.

"You don't have to do that." I frowned as I see him hiding his emotions.

"It's none of your business." He said as he look at me with an annoyed look.

"It is my business. After all my jerk ass alpha friend didn't show up today for the report." I stratch my hair lazily as I walk over to him and lean on the sink.

"Do you know where he is?" Yoongi asked as he lean on the sink too, we are facing the empty cubicles.

"Yeah."

"Where is he?" He asked me again and I sighed.

I don't want him to be mad more but he deserves to know the reason.

"Today is his girlfriend birthday... He was invited and had to go." I explained calmly and I was shocked when he just chuckles with dry tears visible on his face.

"Just because of that?" He asked again and cross his arms over his chest.

"Yeah."

"That jerk.. I will surely punch his guts when he comes back." He rolled his eyes with an annoyed face and walk away.

I am thinking if I should grabbed his arms and hug him to comfort him. But I can't.. I try to move but.

I hesitated for a bit and before he can walk out the bathroom, I grabbed his arm and hug him.

"I am sorry... For my friend worst attitude.." I mumbled as he fal into my arms. His face was resting on my firm chest.

I waited for him to slap me but nothing come. Instead he cry silently and I try my best to comfort him.

Then I patted his back gently and rubbed it smoothly. Suddenly I was about to pulled away but I smell something off on him.

I think for a moment but I bent down my neck and smell his nape. He smell so sweet. Tangerine and vanilla strawberry all mixes together.

Then I said in my mind.

- Fuck he smell so heavenly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7K 10
In which Min Yoongi, aka Suga the famous rapper of BTS, pretends to be more dominant than he really is. - Contains omegaverse.
187K 7.9K 41
Join YoonMinSeok as they navigate through their love life. A story in which BTS find the way to Love themselves. In this story, there would be: - sen...
46.1K 4.4K 37
Hands locked with the Alpha King Kim Taehyung that was announced as his husband, but Jimin's heart was tugged away in the warmth of the Alpha Knight...
450K 22.9K 63
Moiety: One of two equal parts Never treated as an equal due to being an omega, Yoongi lives life serving others as they please. He feels undeservi...