The Empire

By cutepalmtree19

Book 3 of Royals More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Honest Opinions!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Finale - Part 1
Finale - Part 2
Finale - Part 3
SNAP ME!
Royals: Next Generation
A/N

Chapter 15

6.4K 355 101
By cutepalmtree19

Jasmine POV

"Aww, my baby is crawling!" I squealed when I saw Monalisa crawl away from me.

She's so big now and she has so much hair that feels so soft. She smiles and laughs at literally everything. Especially when she's in my dads arms.

"Oh yes. She's everywhere these days. She was crawling around the kitchen while I was cooking and she knocked over and broke a vase your father brought from Paris. He was so mad." Arabella told me making me laugh. My dad is such a damn hot head.

Anthony came in to my living room holding my other baby, Chris. He's the cutest baby ever I swear. He is perfectly quiet and just observes his surroundings. He still mugs Anthony all the time.

"This crib is popping little sis. I see you and Mario doing big things." Anthony complimented, taking a seat in the recliner across the room.

We finally moved into our new house yesterday. I'm so happy because it looks way better than I expected. Sadly, Mario and Loriana left this morning to California. I decided to invite my family over to see the house.

"Thank you. Aww, look at Chris. He's so adorable." I cooed. Chris was just sitting on Ant's lap quietly and of course frown at Anthony. I don't really think he even blinked.

"He better stop looking at me like that. I could have made your momma swallow your ass but did I? No. Ungrateful ass." Anthony said to Chris. Chris actually raised his hand and smacked Anthony's forehead.

"Oh my gosh!" I screamed, busting out in laughter. Anthony's face was priceless.

"Tammy, you better come get this child right now! Little demon." Ant snapped, sitting Chris on the floor.

Tammy came in to the room and stuck the middle finger up at Anthony. She picked up Chris and he instantly had a smirk on his face.

"Leave my baby alone. He's an angel." Tammy said, tickling Chris.

"Angel my ass. He just fucking hit me! He's a demonic ass baby. Disrespectful already and he doesn't even talk. The lil nigga hates me." Ant snapped.

I was still laughing because this was just to funny to me. Ant is real life pissed off by this. Chris is a little baby, he will grow on Anthony.

"He's just a serious baby. Stop being so mean all the time." Tammy said then walked out with Chris.

I finally calmed down and wiped my eyes from the tears that came out. It's always an event when Anthony is here. He can never just be normal and chill. Always being extra and shit.

"Dadadadamana" Momo started babbling when she saw my dad walk into the room. He bent down and picked up Monalisa.

"Awww, she knows how to talk!" I squealed. She's the cutest baby I swear.

"Shit, she never stops. She's always doing something." my dad said then kissed her on the cheek making Mona give us all a toothless grin. "Where is Mario?" He asked, sitting next to Arabella.

"Him and Loriana went to California for a few days." I said.

"Why didn't he take you?"

"I have work to do here. Plus I really don't feel like flying again." I said. "I'm hosting my first night at club Red tonight. I'm excited. I hope a lot of people show up."

"And Mario agreed to you hosting club nights?" My dad asked with an unsure face.

"Yes dad. He said he will let me try it out." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Ok. If it was me, it would be an automatic hell no." he said. "But it's not so do whatever." he said.

I don't find a problem with hosting nights. All you really have to do is entertain the crowd and get them hype. I can do both.

The doorbell rang and I groaned. My lazy ass really doesn't want to get up. I slowly got up and took my sweet time walking to the front door. Once I opened the front door, my mouth dropped into a frown.

"What? Why-How the hell do you know where I live?" I asked.

"I have my ways. I'm here to see Mario not your ass." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Rainbow, please get the fuck off my property before I have security not so kindly escort you out." I said with a smile.

"Like I said, I'm not here for you. I'm here for Mario."

"Well why do you need MY man? Y'all have no reason to even speak to each other." I said causing her to bust out laughing.

"Oh so he didn't tell you? Poor child, so blind by so called love. You're baby has been lying to you honey." she said in an obvious fake, sweet voice.

"You're a crazy bitch who obviously knows nothing about what she's talking about. Don't show up to my house talking a whole bunch of mess." I snapped. She's really getting my blood boiling.

"I know exactly what I'm talking about. Look, I didn't come here for the dramatics, I just came to tell Mario face to face that our daughter is almost out of diapers and formula. He's ignoring my text."

I swear to God that my heart just stopped beating. It just dropped to the pit of my stomach. DAUGHTER?!

"You're lying." I said with a nervous chuckle.

"Really? Just ask Mario. I have no reason to lie. Just pass the message on to him and tell him he needs to come see his daughter since he hasn't laid eyes on her in a week." she said then turned around to walk away.

"Stupid bitch." I said before slamming my front door shut.

I'm so fucking pissed. I'm boiling! This nigga has another child and by that stupid crayola, rainbow, watercolor looking bitch! I grabbed a vase that was close by and smashed it against the wall to get my anger out. That case was a good $1,500 but I really don't give a shit right now.

"Yo, what the fuck!" Ant yelled, showing up with his gun in his hand. Once he saw me, his face softened and he put his gun away. "What happened? Why you crying?" He asked, pulling me into his arms, making me cry harder. These are tears of pure anger.

"He lied Ant. He fucking lied and cheated!?" I said through my tears. He rubbed circles into my back trying to calm me down.

"Shhh, it's aight Jasmine. Don't ever cry over some nigga who doesn't even deserve your tears." he whispered in my ear.

I'm not even crying over Mario. I'm crying about the situation. He could have just fucking told me but he decided to keep secrets. He's the one always preaching about trust in a relationship and then turns around and hides a huge ass secret away from me.

He has me 10 different ways of fucked up if he thinks I'm going to sit around and let him cheat on me and have kids with different woman.

I'm done! I don't want to be with someone who can't even tell me the truth. I can't. I'm done with Mario. He can go have fun with his daughter and Rainbow and grow his family with her. Ask her to marry him and build his Empire with her. I don't want anything else to do with the whole fucking situation.

Mario POV

I held Loriana's hand as we walked through my new community center. It's a little late at night but I wanted to show Loriana the place. Plus she slept through the whole flight so she's not tired.

"Daddy look! There's a library!" She squealed, letting go of my hand and running to the large glass doors of the library. It's locked so when she tried to open it, she couldn't.

"Can you open it?" She asked.

"Not tonight baby girl. Tomorrow when all the kids come, it going to be open." I said. She nodded sand grabbed on to my hand.

I pulled out my phone, checking to see if Jasmine called me yet. I had three new calls from Violet and none from Jasmine. That's unlike Jasmine. She always calls to at least check in.

My phone started to vibrate and of course it was Violet calling my phone. I rolled my eyes and answered.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't answer my calls like that. Christy needs diapers and formula."

"Well I'm out the state so you need to buy that shit."

"You should have told me you were out the state. Had me troop it all the way to your house and I had to talk to your girlfriend." she scoffed after saying that like as if it really hurts her deep inside.

"Why the fuck would you go to my house! Are you stupid!?" I yelled.

"I'm good. You good? Anyways, I told your chick to tell you to get the things our daughter needs."

"You mentioned Christy!?" I yelled.

"Of course. She should know that she's not the only bitch in Chicago with your baby."

"Why the fuck do you think that having my child is a prize! You are not gonna make me love you by having my child. You can have ten of my kids and Jas have none and I will still choose her. Stop fucking ruining my life and stay the fuck out of it." I snapped.

"You're such an ass."

"Thanks for noticing bitch." I said then hung up my phone.

I walked out of the center with Lori and to our car. The driver helped Lori in and closed the door. I walked off to the side and dialed Jasmine's number.

It rang and rang but then there was no answer. I groaned and hung up. She's definitely pissed the hell of. I'm so fucked.

Jasmine POV

"Wassup!" I yelled through the microphone earning screams and cheers from people.

"First I want to thank Club Red for having me host tonight. Y'all ready to turn up with me?!" I asked. Everyone cheered so I took that as a yes.

I'm standing at a table full of bottles
I'm standing at a table full of robbers
Trust me nigga, you don't want no problems
You gon' make them choppas blocka-blocka yea
If you ain't got no haters, you ain't poppin'
If you ain't got no haters, you ain't poppin' nigga

The DJ played Poppin by Rico Richie and everyone went crazy.

"Aye, put your middle finger up to your haters!" I yelled through the microphone. Almost everyone put their fingers.

I stood up by the DJ booth swaying back and forth to the music. I'm looking popping tonight. I have my hair bone straight with it split down the middle. I'm wearing a short white body con dress with cut outs on the side. Mario would never let me leave the house dressed like this but I'm single now so.

"Where are all my single bitches at! Lemme see your hands up!" I yelled, putting my hand up along with them.

"Aye turn the fuck up!"

Anybody? Anybody?
Anybody, anybody, anybody wanna buy a heart?
Anybody, anybody, anybody wanna buy love?
Anybody, anybody, anybody wanna buy a heart?
Anybody, anybody, anybody wanna buy trust
Anybody, anybody, anybody wanna buy a heart?
Anybody, anybody, anybody wanna buy love?
Anybody, anybody, anybody wanna buy?
Anybody, anybody, anybody wanna buy love?

"Shoutout to the females who had their heart broken by a nigga who didn't deserve them anyways!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry it's short again but I LOVED THOSE COMMENTS!!

Keep it up and COMMENT on this.

Love y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.3K 32
Complete 4th written book
159K 2.7K 23
White monarchy against humanity (My Thirteen Mask II)
189K 8.9K 40
Fourth book in the Royals series. Read Royals, The Throne, and The Empire before this book.