Aura Guardian: Attack on Titan

Por Saptaswapal

Ash Ketchum, Aura Guardian and the Selfless Chosen One sacrifices his life for Pokemon World. Arceus seeing... Más

Information
Prologue
Ash's Powers & Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Story Suggestions
Chapter 8
Some more Information about the Story
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 18

378 14 14
Por Saptaswapal

It had been 15 minutes since Hitch had arrived to take charge of the Cell and replace Doug.

And in that time both Ash and Hitch had done only one thing.

Non stop flirting with each other.

"Ahh no wonder your name's Hitch" Ash grinned flirtatiously "You are so beautiful you can make my breath hitch"

Ash spared a glance at Eren who had fallen asleep after he had failed to make sense of what is happening between Ash and Hitch or what they are talking about.

It's a good thing that Eren had fallen asleep. Ash really doesn't want his friend to see him flirting with a Military Police.

Hitch flushed at the cheesy flirty line but grinned back cheerfully at that.  

When she had been assigned Guard duty, she had thought that it would be boring.

Well can you blame her? She knows its her duty. But she was a newly graduated Cadet. And she had thought that life with Military Police would be exciting.

But to her distraught she was assigned here in this dark cell doing nothing more than to guard prisoners.

Something she thought would kill her with boredom

She hadn't expected to find such a beautiful gift waiting for her in these dark cells.

"Well I could say the same for you" Hitch purred as she grinned back at the handsome piece of meat.

If her superiors found out that she was flirting and merrytalking with the prisoner, someone whom she was supposed to guard, she had no illusion that she would be kicked off from the Military Police and stripped of all titles.

She wouldn't be surprised if she was jailed herself or even executed for Treason. For talking lively with dangerous prisoners.

But did Hitch cared? Nah! She doesn't.

She had always been an unruly child. And she loves defying orders.

Not to mention she wanted nothing more than to ran her hands through his beautiful silky black hair which is as beautiful as the night sky itself.

And really defying her superiors and flirting with the prisoner, filled Hitch with some sort of perversr glee.

There is something very perverted about flirting with prisoner. And she is saying this because she had read many romantic stories.......involving an Officer and a Thief.........and certain types of interrogation.

Hitch smiled pervertly as she thought about the stories.

Ash chuckled a bit as he could clearly see what Hitch is thinking.

"Really it's too easy" Ash thought with a smirk.

He hasn't done much seduction and this girl is already falling to his charms.

Well it isn't the first time he had seduced an Officer.

He still remembered when he arrested by an Officer Jenny over a confusion. And during the interrogation......well Ash had sweet talked and seduced the Officer.

And well.......what was supposed to be an interrogation turned into a two hours long Sex session with Ash fucking the Officer on the interrogation table.

After that the Officer let Ash go but not before asking for another day of fucking. And what was supposed to be a bad day for Ash turned into a good day.

"Wonder if the same would happen here?" Ash thought amused.

"Well......if you want to interrogate me...." Ash purred as he looked at Hitch with hooded eyes "I am all free officer"

Hitch gulped, a blush forming on her cheeks as she realized what Ash is saying. It's just like those novels where the Officer interrogates the Thief and then.....

"Well....." Ash whispered seductively.

To further accent his seductive words. Ash pouted his lips and bit it, before ran his tongue on his bitten lip slowly and licked it.

He also blinked his eyes slowly and grinned.

Hitch's hands sweated and shook as she nearly dropped her rifle. Her heart beating like a Warhorse as gulped air.

"What is happening to me?" She thought feeling an urge.

She glanced at the other prisoner finding him asleep, so she took a deep breathe and took a decision.

"Fuck it" Hitch muttered as dropped her rifle and took out the key of the Cell.

Opening the Cell, she marched forward towards the bound Prisoner and dropped on her knees.

Ash stared at the girl, who is only a few inches away from him, with a seductive look.

"What will you do?" Ash whispered and Hitch did the only thing she wanted.

She slammed her lips on Ash's.

Hitch moaned as she is now having her first kiss. And her inexperience shown as her hands trembled with nervousness.

But still she powered through the struggle and placed her left hand on his cheek and softly caresed it.

While she put her right hand in his hair and ran her fingers softly through the silky black locks, like she wanted.

Ash would have smirked if his lips wasn't occupied by Hitch's.

Even though he is bounded and Hitch is not. Both of them knew that it was Ash who was in charge of the situation even though he is bounded.

Ash, with his vast experience, pushed his tongue onto Hitch's mouth and caressed the insides of her mouth causing the girl to moan out loud.

Ash pulled back from the kiss causing Hitch to whine at not feeling his lips again.

"Why?" She whined as she panted for air, her face red due to both embarrassment and lack of air.

"Shush!!" Ash shushed her and made a gesture to Eren who was still napping "Do you want him to wake up?"

Hitch shook her head vigorously and whined again.

She was now utterly under his control and mercy.

And even though it is embarrassing as she made such noices she can't help it.

"Don't worry sweet girl" Ash coeed softly "You can kiss me again"

Hitch did just that and kissed him again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Canteen Room)

"What will we do?" Tom asked nervously as he looked at hos freinds.

They were in the Canteen Hall and they had just gotten the news that both Ash and Eren were arrested.

"Ash saved me" Mina whispered as she thought of the beautiful man who saved her from a certain death.

"And he saved Eren from rampaging and also from our idiotic Captain" Armin mumbled, his brain raking of ideas on how to help Ash and Eren.

"And he helped giving our dead Comrades a proper funeral" Marco muttered.

All of them were shocked when they had seen Ash giving the dead a Proper Funeral while their own Superiors refused in fear of a Epidemic.

It was a hard hit on the gut for all of them. They had dreamt of joining the Military.

But now seeing their own Superiors not caring about their lives, especially Weilman who abandoned them during the fight and also them not giving their dead comrades a proper funeral was a very hard thing to digest.

Not to mention seeing a stranger, who doesn't even know them, caring for them and saving them is another hard thing for most of them.

"How ironic" Jean thought sardonically "Our own superiors abandon us while a stranger who doesn't know us, saved us"

"All we can hope that the Trial goes well" Armin mumbled "We don't have any other choice"

"And what if the Trial goes badly? What then?" Krista asked worried as she clenched her palms with fear.

Ymir hugged Krista and massaged the blonde's shoulder trying to calm the girl down.

"Everything will be okay Krista" Ymir whispered as she hugged her best friend and the one who she loved the most in this World.

Even though Ymir may show that she doesn't care. She does care. For Eren is her friend and Ash is someone who saved them all.

"I only fear about Eren" Reiner said as he toyed with his piece of bread, his appetite long gone "I doubt the Higher Ups had anything to harm Ash, when a fucking Cannon Ball couldn't"

Mikasa clenched her fists and teeth in anger. Eren saved Trost and this is how he is repayed.

Though she also fearful of what may happen to him.

"Please Ash save Eren" Mikasa thought. Though even in this state the irony of the situation didn't escape her.

She was the one who threatened and was rude to Ash from the very beginning even when he was helpful towards them.

And now she was the one who is praying to Ash to save Eren.

But does she have any other choice when Ash is her only salvation.

All of them mulled over Reiner's words and worried about Eren when the door of the canteen opened and two Military Police Soldiers entered the room.

"104th Cadet Corps" A MP Captain carrying a Clip Board "You all are asked to accompany us to the Court. The Trial will begin soon"

All of the 104th tensed at this.

"Well let's go" Jean, once again taking the role of leader, announced "No point in making this delay"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For 20 Minutes the couple did nothing but made out with one another with Hitch sitting on Ash's lap.

Ash broke the kiss and kissed her cheeks and forehead and then her eyelids causing the girl to let out a giggle at the ticklish feeling.

"I....can't..." Hitch gasped and shuddered in pleasure causing Ash to smile.

However his smile is wiped out when he feels two individuals approaching the Jail Room with his Aura.

"We will be having company soon" Ash warned "Quick get out"

At hearing this, Hitch's eyes widened and her mind was finally snapped from the pleasure filled haze.

She jumped out of Ash's lap and bolted out of the Cell and quickly locked the door. She quickly then fixed her hair and uniform, which was wrinkled due to the make out session.

After that she picked up her Musket and took position and made sure to wipe the dazed smile from her face.

Ash chuckled at this.

Really his skills of classic seduction is still superb.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Done!!

I Hope that you all like this. And Ash × Hitch scene with Ash seducing Hitch lol!!

Next chapter will be the Trial Scene!!

And if you liked this chapter then don't forget to leave a comment down below as you know reviews are food for a Writer's Soul.  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.9K 247 27
𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭 ⋆˙⟡♡ ↳ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢʟᴏᴡꜱ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴꜱᴇᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ɪᴛ. "Light is your...
8.7K 700 16
| synopsis | - 𝘝𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴!𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
113K 4.9K 53
❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨. 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧.❞ 2021 | © ʜᴀᴊɪᴍᴇ ɪsᴀʏᴀᴍᴀ © ɪᴀᴍʀɪᴄᴇᴜ
68.7K 951 22
𝐨𝐨𝐨. ┆༉ ˖˚ ∘ ♯ 𝓐𝐎𝐓 𝓟𝐑𝐄𝐅. just some attack on Titan preferences for you . i do NOT own any Attack on Titan characters !!! they belon...