๐‚๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐„๐š๐œ๐ก๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By Novellaphile

โ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐žฬจ๐ซ, ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ..โž ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

About โœจ๏ธ๐ŸคŽ
๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—˜!!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ/๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ
๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ & ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐ฌ
๐™ฒ๐™ท-1. ๐‘๐š๐š๐ฏ๐ข ๐‘๐จ๐ฒ.
๐™ฒ๐™ท-2. ๐๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐™ฒ๐™ท-3. ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ?
๐™ฒ๐™ท-4. ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ.
๐™ฒ๐™ท-5. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก.
๐™ฒ๐™ท-6. ๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐š๐š๐ณ!
๐™ฒ๐™ท-7. ๐๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ .
๐™ฒ๐™ท-8. ๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž?
๐™ฒ๐™ท-9. ๐Ž๐ก, ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž.
๐™ฒ๐™ท-10. ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž.
๐™ฒ๐™ท-11. ๐ƒ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐™ฒ๐™ท-12. ๐ˆ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ.๐Ÿงธ
๐™ฒ๐™ท-13. ๐“๐จ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž.
๐™ฒ๐™ท-14. '๐‡๐ˆ๐’' ๐…๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.
๐™ฒ๐™ท-15. ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐™ฒ๐™ท-16. ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฒ?
๐™ฒ๐™ท-17. ๐„๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ.
๐™ฒ๐™ท-18. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ฌ.
๐™ฒ๐™ท-19. ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ.
๐™ฒ๐™ท-20. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐š๐ฒ.
๐™ฒ๐™ท-21. ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ.
๐™ฒ๐™ท-22. ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž.
๐™ฒ๐™ท-24. ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.
CH-25. The Slap.
๐™ฒ๐™ท-26. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐€๐†๐„.
๐™ฒ๐™ท-27. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
CH-28. Not again!
CH-29 Raavi's Guilt.
CH-30. Change of feelings.
CH-31. His feelings.
CH-32. Goodbye
Heart to heart
CH-33. Missing.
CH-34. Mon Mari
๐Ÿ‘บ
CH-35. SSO
CH-36. Surprise
Update
CH-37. The war has started
CH-38. Rain and kiss

๐™ฒ๐™ท-23. ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.

3.7K 232 55
By Novellaphile

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTEE

I got an complaint (not actually, an review) like it was too much smut in the chapters so here you go...

Ugh, he didn't even leave me a bathrobe here!

The experience of swimming has been both exhilarating and calming, this is even greater than this man! I talked to myself while wiping my body when the door opened with a swing. I immediately wrapped the towel around me.

"Hello, mon cœur," he came in with a bathrobe and made me wear it, removing the towel from me.

(Hello, My heart)

"You don't know how to knock?" I asked him while he was helping me put it on.

"Not when you are inside" he spoke and tightly tied the knot. He picked me up, wrapping his arms around my waist, and I didn't hug him as tightly as I usually do.

"If you don't snuggle into me like a panda as you always do, I will make you fall" he warned, and I sighed and hugged him, hiding my face in his neck, wrapping my legs tightly around him as i felt him smile - Grin

He closed the door with his leg and made me sit on the table. I tiredly looked at him while he took the towel and started wiping my hair roughly. He noticed my gaze and twitched his eyes before asking,

"Are you okay, baby? Did I hurt you?" he concernedly asked, and I nodded immediately.

"I am really sorry, baby. But you shouldn't have thrown that magazine on me so harshly, na" he apologized and pulled me closer. I gave him a tired smile, wrapped my arms around his neck, and shook my head. "I am just tired" I spoke and hugged him.

He sighed and kissed my head, wrapping his arms around me. "I like my blushy mushy munchkin more" he broke the hug.

"Do you even know what that means?" I immediately asked him, and he nodded confidently.

"It's like making you blush, melting your heart like soft squishy, right?" He asked, and I gave him an impressed look and then passed him the towel.

"No one knows that" I spoke while he started wiping my hair again. I yawned; I feel too sleepy around him, like a child.

"But I am not no one; I am your man, your twin flame" he kissed my head and went to his cupboard.

"Twin flame?" I frowned.

"Twin flames mean one soul split into half, into two bodies, who have an intense connection, like they are mirrors of each other, who can sometimes feel the pain and happiness of each other. I feel we are like that, and we have that connection" he explained and removed a t-shirt, giving it to me.

"That's deep" I spoke, not paying attention to the t-shirt he gave me. He chuckled and took hold of the t-shirt.

He was opening my bathrobe when I stopped him. He frowned and raised his eyebrow at me, and I nodded no.

"Can we use words, or are you too tired to even speak?" he absurdly spoke, making me pout at him angrily.

"I will go to my room, change my clothes, do my skincare, then take a nap. You go to your favorite place" I spoke and got down from the table, holding his hand. I smiled and started to go when I heard,

"My favorite place is where we are together" I heard him murmur. Aww.. I turned towards him and saw him sadly keeping the shirt back inside. Ohw, he wanted me to wear it.

I went towards him and took the shirt from him. "Do you have something matching to it? Like the same color or pattern of a t-shirt?"

"No, why?" He frowned.

"I love twinning, but it's okay. I will be back" I kissed his cheek and went to my room.

I went to my room and again opened my suitcase. I am too lazy to unpack all this. I got my inners, a short, and changed into Shivaay's long t-shirt, which reached to my knees.

I pouted. It's too big but *sighs*

I dried my hair with the blow dryer and then brushed it flat. Maybe I should cut my hair; they are too long.

"What are you thinking?"

I jumped at the voice and saw Shivaay. He came towards me and hugged me from behind, keeping his chin on my head. He is wearing the same color t-shirt as me. I smiled at that.

"I was thinking of cutting my hair short" I spoke, rubbing my hand on his arm, which was on my belly.

"No, don't!" he spoke, making a disgusted face.

"What's with the face?" I frowned.

"You have a baby face, which suits your long hair. Short hair will make you look like an old English movie character trying to look like a villain, your are a cutiee" he explained.

"How do you think so much?" I asked, turning towards him. He chuckled.

"I think about you! Like I am thinking right now that we look cute like this and should click a picture" he spoke and gave me his phone.

"You don't know how to click pictures, do you?" I chuckled, and he scratched his temple. I laughed again. This is the same man who gives me fainting under him threats. He literally has two different personalities.

I wrapped my arm around his arm on my belly and clicked a picture while he kissed my temple.

"Aww, it's cute" I spoke, looking at the picture.

He leaned into my ear. "Think how cute our kids would be" he whispered and bit my earlobe.

"Ahh," I pushed him back, blushing. "I thought you left for work"

"Why?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"To your work, your love" I spoke, turning towards the mirror as I took my serum, putting it on myself.

"I feel like resting today" he pulled the sofa closer to the mirror and sat there.

"That's nice" I spoke and turned towards him. He pulled me onto his lap.

"I am doing my skincare—wait!! Can I do your skincare?" I excitedly asked, and he made a scared face. "Why?"

"Because I want to!" I said, rolling my eyes. He sighed. "Fine." He wet his lips and looked at me. I smiled and took a serum for him.

I put it on him, and he again made a disgusted face. I glared at him, and he sighed, making a straight face. He is definitely doing it unwillingly.

"Why do I feel like you are doing this to stay with me?" I smilingly asked, taking a moisturizer for him.

"Isn't it obvious?" he asked again, making a disgusted face as I applied the moisturizer. I sighed deeply and wet my lips. "What if I say I don't want to get married?" I asked and looked into his restless eyes.

"You are kidding, right?" he hurtfully spoke.

"No," I murmured and looked down, fidgeting with my fingers. When he kept his hand on mine and softly spoke, "Talk to me."

I sighed and held his hand as I spoke, "I had some plans before my marriage. Marriage changes everything: the lifestyle, schedule, dreams, everything–" He didn't let me finish.

As he interrupted, "I swear on our future kids, baby, the only thing that will change in your life would be your sleep schedule. Nothing more than that will or can be changed" he promisingly spoke, and I blinked and looked at him.

"Don't you have a little shame? You are always talking about that only" I scolded him in shock.

"And don't you have shame in making a man do your skincare routine, applying jelly on my face. I am a man; I should have good skin just by washing my face" he frustratedly spoke.

"A real sigma man listens to their woman" I calmly explained, thinning my lips.

"Yeah, right, a woman who can't unpack her bag after being here for 2+ weeks" he absurdly spoke, taunting me. I got up from his lap, angrily wearing my cute slippers.

"You go to your room!" I irritably told him and went to my suitcase, unpacking it. I am a messy girl, and his room is always perfectly kept, but that doesn't give him the consent to taunt me!

"I assume there is something in this room that's mine" he whispered in my ear.

"Take it, I don't care" I said, folding my clothes, and the next minute I was in the air. I looked at him with my mouth wide open.

He chuckled and walked out the door. I sighed and shook my head.

"You called me a thing again" I absurdly said, giving him side eyes.

"Ughh!" He groaned and walked past his room. What?

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"We are not sleeping in our room tonight. I have a surprise for you" he smiled at me and made me stand on my legs as he moved the big frame-like poster and entered the password.

I peeked in and saw it was 9996.

"9996?" I asked, and he nodded. "It's my birth date" he told me, going towards his little bar.

"I saw your password now" I grinned at him. He chuckled. "It's our house, baby" he kissed my cheek and handed me the red wine and glasses.

I opened my arms, and he picked me up again. "Free pick and drop service" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

He took me behind his mini bar, and there was another big frame. "Press the button" he told me, and I pressed a red button on the side of the frame, holding onto the wine bottle like a little monkey.

The frame opened, revealing a big sitting area with a big projector.

"Red is your favorite color, right?" He asked, entering inside, and I immediately nodded.

"It's mine too" he smiled and made me sit on the sofa while I admired everything like a kid when the roof turned into an amazing star-gazing roof.

(I didn't found what i was looking for)

"It's SO PRETTY!" I aggressively shouted, and he laughed, sitting beside me.

"It's fake" he informed, and my face fell in shock.

"Imagine having sex here" he said, pulling me closer as he made me sit on his lap. I blushed, shaking my head.

This man can turn anything sensual and make me turned on.

"So, did you like my surprise?" he asked as he put his hand inside my shirt, holding my waist and caressing it.

"Yes! I love it!" I happily spoke and hugged him, snuggling into him. "Now we are going to talk until 3 am."

"You sure? I don't go back on my words, ma chérie."

(Sweetheart)

"Yes, very sure" I snuggled into him more and more. He is like my comfort zone. I cupped his face, caressing his beard.

"Do you want to get inside me or want me inside you?" he cooed, making me blush. I hit his shoulder. "Shut up."

He chuckled and caressed my body in a comforting way.

I am happy that Robin just left by himself, and I found him.

He took the wine bottle, filled a glass with it, and made me drink it. Then he took a sip too. "When do you want to get married?" he asked, smacking his lips.

"I don't know, is there some rush?" I asked, drinking the wine and sitting, straight up on his lap.

"No, there is no hurry. Papa and Poppy were talking about it in the hall, so I asked if you have any dates or wishes, you can tell me all" he spoke, rubbing my back, and then opened the bra swiftly, making me gag on the wine.

I hit my heart lightly to get back to normal and looked at him frowning. "What was that?" I asked him confusedly.

"It's coming in my way" he cutely spoke and removed it all, making me shake my head. I gave him the last sip of the wine, keeping the glass away.

"By the way, it's time for your smoking, right? You aren't smoking anymore?" I asked him, cupping his face.

"Ma femme n'aime pas ça," he murmured and kissed my palm, making me blush. I pecked his lips and then joined our foreheads. "Let's get married. I am ready" I spoke against his lips, making his eyes light up with happiness.

(My wife doesn't like it)

"Are you suddenly in love with me?" he teased me, and I chuckled. "Shut up"

"Make me" he smirked, and I pulled his face, clutching his hair, and kissed him. I tried to do a soft kiss, but who am I kissing - A passionate man.

He kissed me passionately, holding my hair and slipping his hand to perky breasts, squeezing them as I felt him grow harder under me, making me wet.

He broke the kiss. "Tu seras mort de moi" he again pulled me into another kiss.

(You will be dead of me)

His phone rang, and he broke the kiss to pick it up, caressing my face.

"Yes..." he looked at me and spoke, "boy... yes boy, tell me"

I frowned, looking at him. Why would he call someone boy like, yes boy, tell me?

"Okay, boy, I will" he spoke and cut the call. He smiled at me suspiciously and looked into his phone, typing something.

Oh, so he is typing now? And can't talk in front of me?

"How many days has it been since you bought this phone?" I smilingly asked him.

"Just one day" he replied seriously, looking through some stuff.

"Too bad its expiry date has come" I frowned hearing it and took hold of his phone, making him widen his eyes and clutch his phone tightly.

"No, no, wait, please let me talk to her, then I will keep the phone away" he cutely spoke, pouting at me.

"Excuse me, her?" I angrily shouted. "See, I knew it from the way you were saying 'hi boy, yes boy.' I knew it was a girl, and you are hiding a girl–" He kept his hand on my mouth.

"I am yours... I am all yours" he calmly assured, making me calm down. "It's just some work only a girl can do; other than that, I don't have any female employees in contact" he added, holding my shoulders.

"'A work only a girl can do,' so do I look like a man to you?" I furiously asked at his rubbish reasons - justification.

"Why would I want you to work like an employee, my queen?" he cupped my face. "You, ma reine, don't deserve to work."

(My queen)

Okay, I melted.

I hugged him. "Fine, do your work" I spoke, and he kissed my head and rubbed my back while using his phone.

I closed my eyes, my eyelids feeling heavy - sleepy.

And didn't realize when I fell asleep.

[I love his POV as always]

"Yes, Amisha, please make sure it's perfect and on time" I sent the text and kept the phone away.

"Baby..." I softly called her, moving few strands off her face.

"Yes, sweetie..." she murmured, and I unwillingly blushed. She is a cutie in her sleep and definitely not a mean bratty girl in her sleep.

Beautiful girl, beautiful night, I looked up at the sky peacefully. So this is the peace I needed. Thank you, Bhagwan Ji. Someone said it right, all your worries will be gone when you find the right person more like your person. I hope it remains the same.

[Reel wala scene aane he wala hai😭😭]

I smiled at her again.

She was going to talk to me until 3 am, and it's currently 12 am. I chuckled. She must be tired with all the mischievousness she does, like a kid.

I carefully moved her away and made her lay on the sofa. I sat on the mattress with my legs folded as I gazed at this lovely woman.

To whom I lied. Many times...

"It wasn't just my birthday, munchkin" I talked to myself and moved the hair away from her face. I lied to myself too that I don't love her, or don't know her.

I sighed loudly and took my phone; it was a message from Amisha: 'Yes, sir, I won't disappoint you or your wife. It will be done the day after tomorrow'

I replied with an 'okay' and then called Manoj. "Get an air mattress in my hidden room with one pillow and a blanket" I said before cutting the call.

I opened my camera and clicked her picture - pictures actually... I didn't realize when I took 15 photos of her. One video in which she is cutely snoring, 15 photos in different angles, 7 are just in which she is pouting cutely.

I smiled to myself. I really hope she likes what I am planning for her - a whole room makeover of things which she likes because she thinks Marriage changes everything: the lifestyle, schedule, dreams, everything. So It's my job to make her home. Firstly, I asked Poppy for the pictures of her old room. It was hard to find, so I hacked into her phone. I found that motherfucker too but let's not go there to what I did to him.

She has a whole vlog of her room tour. I smiled again, remembering the cute antics she does. Oh, I love this woman for sure.

As she likes twinning; I ordered some matching clothes. As I don't know much about her style; I stalked her Insta account and got everything she likes.

And she also wants to kiss in rain. Only if i could make it rain.

I asked for help from Amisha, who works in Singhania Groups, and she & Abhi found her Pinterest account. I don't know what it is, but we are now going to make the whole wardrobe and room accordingly to her, but with a few of my touches too.

"Sir, are you okay?" I felt someone shake me, and I frowned at Manoj, nodding confusedly. What will happen to me?

"Aap adhe ghante se mam ko ghore ja rahe ho without moving, so are you okay?" He asked, and my cheeks turned red with embarrassment as I forcefully smiled at him and nodded.

(You are staring at mam for half n hour without moving, so are you okay?)

He went out of the room, and I looked at the settled bed and saw her sleeping, peacefully.

I put my hands under her waist and head, picking her up in my arms.

I placed her on the mattress and covered her with it. Then I lay beside her comfortably and turned towards her, flinching as she stared dead into my eyes.

"What?" I asked, confusedly, with a slow voice.

"Dance for me!" She murmured, keeping hands under her cheek.

"What?" I shouted, widening my eyes.

Amisha and Abhi are from "Intensely Mine"

Ch-24. HAPPINESS

CH-25. THE SLAP

The girl isn't raavi

ON SCROLLSTACK

Words: 3189

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 8.1K 30
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
2.3M 120K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
136K 16.3K 54
Too old. Too tall. Too rich. Too out of my league. That's Aryan Arora, the billionaire CEO for me. But apparently, he is the perfect marri...