Mistress

By jeykaey09

the story content is how single young mother jeon jungkook rise his 1 year son... the real question is... More

chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter_4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-13
New story

chapter-12

1.3K 63 17
By jeykaey09

Author pov;

jungkook was begging in mercy in eyes not infront of his precious child....but the dom alpha ...not in mood to give f*uk about them...
he gave koo other breast harsh squeeze...

koo's milk were spitting everywhere....
and the cunning alpha was enjoying the sensual sight....

The little omega cried out and flinched at the roughness.. koo tried to escape from the touch but the cunning alpha didn't let him....

he grabbed jungkook's hand and pinned it to coach head with a snarl ripping his throat...

"Omega." he crumbled deeply through his chest...His fangs bared at the little omega to obey him...

jungkook quiverd and bared his little throat, gasping in fright....The alpha male made sure to stand as close to the pretty omega  as possible, his dick hitting the little omega  in his face....

The boy whimpered at the touch,...
but that only egged the dom alpha on even more.....

The alpha male grabbed the omega  from the back of his head rubbing the tip of his dick on the koo's mouth.....

Jungkook shed even more tears....he didnt want to do it...his baby was watching everything in innocent eyes....

The alpha forced his cock in the young, pretty omega mouth.....

The pretty omeaga gagged, ....but the alpha did not care....
For he would  he want the young pretty omega  on how to react during all of their encounters.....

He grunted at the feel of the wet heat surrounding his huge dick. ...
He couldn't help but thrust into the gorgeous omeaga face....

He smirked as the omega  gagged more, eyes tearing up even more,....
turning red from the lack of oxygen.

The alpha  lost all self control at that point....
fucking into Jungkook's mouth with great speed.....

His baby was crying  ....He gripped baby to his breast for support not fall for....

and he  pinched the alpha legs them to beg for air.....But no such luck.

The alpha kept going at the koo's throat.... convinced he could see his dick poking out the side of the Pretty omega's neck. He was relentless in pace and aggression.

Jungkook was finally given the chance to breathe,... but not for long..... their merciless alpha had pulled himself out of the boy's mouth.....

Jungkook felt the soaring pain in the back of his throat, feeling the alpha bitter cum's in throat....

The alpha groaned in pleasure. .....his face clearly say how blissfull is....

and he jipped the phant....take his baby in breathless pretty omega hold.....

sit beside him........

play with his baby.....

thier baby....

did u scared my tiger...?

mommy and daddy are playing babyy...

dont cryy ok....

dada's here tiger...

ohh did u got possesive ahhh....

the alpha bopped his nose in his son..

ur mama his mine right....(said alpha so much possesiveness voice)

the little tiger also debate with his babyish blubbering. ... his mummy his mine....

the alpha laughed heartfully...

and his smile....reflected in boxy smile....similer with his little tiger.....

then suddenly he faced the pretty omega who was so breathtaking beautifull in sit with him ...

watching their baby in bunny smile. ...

is there reason...he(jungkook) was bare any pain....

his baby happiness. ...

he dont want to separate is father to his hani baby....

his life line...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

but the alpha....

kim Taehyung. ...doesn't like that....he want the reason of his smile...
not even his son....only he can make his omega cry, smile, laugh ...pain ...everything....

only he can.....

so he coldly said....

Go and arrange dinner( dominant scream in his voice)...

the omega silently  stand went to kitchen arrange the dinner table for their little family....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

jimin was restlessly sitting in living room waiting for his hubby....

he was thinking his hubby is angry with him...he didnt come to home....

he was continuously  check the time ....9:39pm... while see the entrance door....

And calling his husband nonstop....but his angry hubby not picking his call....

he uffed in anger....

suddenly he stand ....and pick his car key went to his favourite  location......

give some mind peace.....

Heaven night...
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

here one mid thirties man was mindlessly drink in heaven night.... while thinking about his baby love.....

he is not in conscious....but only one thinking...

his baby koo....

and blubbering nonsense.....

how much he love his baby koo....

he want kiss his kissable lips....

haa that make hime more horny....

he want to get laid.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

jungkook was serving food to his father child...

while his baby was sitting his father lap.....playing with his father fingers....

but he see his mama .....

he grab his arms to hold.....

want too feed his little tummy...

jungkook was 1st hold his baby and sit beside his alpha....

and take his food to feed his father of child....(rule No 1)

but like father...like son...

his little alpha pat his breast to feed him....

so he looked at his alpha for permission to feed his baby....

who coldly nodded his head....

and the pretty omega omega unbuttoned his few buttons , grab his breast...and give is to his little alpha....

who eagerly start is sucking session.....and side glanced his father to tease his mama his mine...

he son is feeding in sweet milk, while jungkook start to feed his alpha his favourite food...

but his alpha started to cough...so he hurriedly grab the water to give drink....

but his alpha refuse to drink....

and grab his wrist to stop....kneel his breast side...

snd grab the another breast....

maintain the eye contact his pretty omega...

and he sucked his pretty omega sweet milk....
.
.
.

Author: abi 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 308 32
As Steve breathes in the smoking from his newly lit cigarette his eyes close and he thinks of it again. The bright flashing lights, the awful smell...
394K 10.2K 30
"Kid, there are some things we can't prevent. Death is one of them." Tony takes young Peter Parker under his care, after his Aunt is pulled off of li...
1.2M 58.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...